The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Masquerade Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Masquerade Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 12:35 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 4 027ura

Uranus was certain that she could listen to Neptune's voice all day if she had the opportunity. It was crystal clear and it calmed her just to listen.

At the touch of Neptune's hand on her own, a small smile came to Uranus's lips. It felt right, touching Neptune, even with something as simple as two hands. But Neptune's skin was so cold that Uranus wanted to wrap herself around the other woman, keeping her warm from the cool night air.

But that would be too forward, and it would be improper. She couldn't impose herself upon a lady, no matter how tempting it might be.

Uranus didn't stop herself from drinking in the sight of Neptune, however. There was a smile on Neptune's lips that brightened her face, and her hair was constantly teased by the wind, the silky strands creating waves in the air.

Despite being distracted by the beauty of the woman beside her, Uranus still listened to every word and she nodded her agreement about people getting theirselves drunk. Not once did she look away from Neptune's face.

But it was obvious that Neptune was getting colder by the moment. From the touch of their hands, Uranus could feel slight tremors, and the wind continued to blow ceaselessly, hitting all of Neptune's exposed skin. Uranus felt at home in the blowing wind and the cold didn't bother her, but she frowned seeing Neptune so affected.

"You are shivering," Uranus said in concern, a frown on her lips. Proper etiquette be damned. She moved in closer to Neptune, closing the space between them, and she wrapped her arm around Neptune's shoulder. She pulled the other woman close to her body, trying to warm her up with her own internal heat.

Sitting together on the balcony rail, Uranus kept her arms around Neptune and she rubbed small circles with her hands, and their faces were only a short distance from each other.

"You're so cold. I know this isn't adequate to warm you and I should bring you inside," Uranus told her in a whisper. She smirked, amused and a little sheepish. "But I admit I am worried that if we go back inside, I might lose you forever. Out here in the wind, it feels safer."

Uranus reached out and brushed back an errant strand of Neptune's hair, slipping it behind her ear so that it would stay put. Her hand lingered by Neptune's cheek, barely touching the soft skin with her fingers. The words left her lips before she could think to stop them, as she stared into Neptune's eyes, her voice soft and wondering, "Why am I so drawn to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2012, 1:42 am

Note: Okay! By popular demand, this thread will continue past the Event deadline! It has found a new home in the Practice Forum, and please feel free to continue with your RPing in this wonderful Masquerade Ball! :3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Shadow Star
Star Seed

Sailor Shadow Star

Star Seed

Title : Seiya Kou/Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2012, 11:46 pm

Yaten:
A scoff rolled off of her breath as she brushed past people. "I don't see why Kakyuu made us come to this event." The silver haired senshi was dressed like her other counter parts, tuxedos with masks covering over their faces. Each mask was delicately crafted from Kinmoku deep silver, although they all had differences for each of the Starlights. Yaten's in particular had green lining around the eyes that made her iris's practically glow when the light hit them.

Even though the three were in tuxedos Yaten didn't have a particular fancy for them. She had made sure her's was the most feminine of them all, which included ruffles under the collar and two long tails that extended to the back of her buttocks.

Taiki:
"Because we have to show other planets we are willing to make peace with them. Besides, we are Kakyuu's guards, are we not?" Taiki, the brains of the three was dressed in a relatively sleek Model style tux. Her mask had bits of purple around the sides of her eyes letting the silver compliment her lavender eye color. "Looks like lots of people show up to these events, by the way, Yaten, where is Seiya?"

Yaten:
"Not sure, something, something, bathroom, looking around, something. I don't know I'm not her baby sitter." The silver starlight quickly crossed her arms revealing what bits of female she was. Taiki made a gesture to stop, pointing at the floor with an extended emphasis on the finger. It wasn't that they didn't think these people could handle girls in tuxedos, merely they were suppose to be nothing more then background for their princess. In order to do this they were dressed as plainly as possible with no notion of what they were.

Seiya:
A cocky smirk appeared on her face as she watched the room from her silver and blue hued mask. Deep blue eyes watched from afar at the people passing her in the crevasses of the castle. "This place is huge!" Unlike the sleek or feminine style tuxes that Yaten and Taiki had pulled out, Seiya had chosen a double-breasted shawl collar. It was something that set her as the middle ground from the other two, enough style to be feminine, and enough sleekness to be considered a masculine tux. Seiya planted her hands in her pockets and
continued to move about the grounds; paintings adorned the walls, expensive china for guest with maids fretting about.

“Well where does this lead to?” The curious starlight wandered down a pathway, it happened to lead just outside the hallways. Even though this was all new she wasn’t expecting to interrupt people. Her eyes lit
up in a more surprised manner as she saw two people seemly held in a romantic
embrace. Little did she know she had stumbled upon a scene between the princess and her soon to be king? Seiya looked at him, a knightly type, just like most people tried to play out in kingdoms such as this. Maybe the guy hadn’t even seen battle; she smirked at the childish thought. Seiya’s eyes wandered to the girl next, the way the moonlight hit her was perfect. Her skin was practically like a white diamond
glowing under the orbs majestic glow. There was a warmth about her that reminded her a little of Kakyuu. However this warmth was abundant and loving.

‘She’ll save the universe one day.’ Seiya’s eyes grew soft, ‘God she’s beautiful.’

Yaten:

“There you are!” The angered senshi quickly ran up behind Seiya and practically pushed her. “Do you know how long it took us to find you!?” Just then she stopped and looked at what Seiya was watching, “A-Ah…Um, I’m really sorry! Seiya’s special, wandering off everywhere!” She laughed nervously as she started to yank Fighter away from Serenity and Endymion.

All Seiya could do was stumble away and take one last look at the princess. “What are you thinking?! Wandering into that, you perv!” A small sigh escaped Yaten.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:20 am

Bump!

Since we got this RP moved as a normal one I'd love to see action here ^.^ I know y'all have your own busies but it would be great to have the Ball getting forward!

Also please refrain from using any color tags etc. in your role-playing posts. If you want to mark who you're playing as, you may use headers or emoticons or just mark your characters in text.

Tsuki no Kagayaki - RP Mod

Another note:

This RP now has an ooc thread so nobody will bump the announcement thread. The thread can be found here.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:40 am

Conri

Conri looks up at the boy with a mixture of 'What' and 'Oh my god, why?' because he's not sure if he should say or not. Then again, they kinda are out of this time loop. So maybe it would be alright if he should say it. Considering it, he breathes out and nods. However, he keeps his voice down, "I'm.. um.. Conri Kou. "

He starts to fidget just a little and look around before spying a very familiar figure through the crowds surrounded by others he knew, "Da?" He mutters softly, spying Seiya through the crowd, but finds he should stay away. Who know what timeline that one was from? Still he looks back up at Yue, "Why is it important to know who I am?"

---

Darius watches the girl go and sighs softly. Well, he is a boring one. Just yawning a little himself, he turns to go inside as well. After all, there's nothing better to do.

Back to top Go down
RoseGray
Star Seed

RoseGray

Star Seed

Title : Lady Phoenix

PostSubject: Persephone's Entrance    Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 1:43 am

Persephone lingered in one of the shadowed corners of the ball room. Being a lady of the court, she had been obligated to attend. Discussions had been buzzing all around about a possible alliance with the moon queen. Yet, unrest had also been whispered in her ear more then once. She was by no means a court gossip as so many of the other ladies in her position chose to be with nothing better to do with their time.

Her dark turquoise blue eyes scanned the room around her. She's seen her prince wander away some time ago. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves. She sighed softly and moved from the shadows. Her pale skin off set by her waist length dirty blonde hair and her silver and pink dress. A dark silver choker and matching earrings adorned her throat and ears. As she moved her dress gave her the appearance of floating instead of walking.

Her steps paused for a moment as she regarded herself in one of the ballrooms many reflective surfaces. Rumors had been spread about her for years...about her being different though thankfully no one knew just how different she was. She moved through the crowds easily...most parting for her automatically scared to be touch by the mistress as she made her way out into the gardens.

Her passive expression relaxed once she was outdoors, being around plants and water always had a very calming effect on her and tonight was no exception. Persephone's footsteps made no sound as she padded her way through the garden. They paused only once just for a moment having spotted just what was drawn her prince away. A smile played at the corner of her mouth for a moment before she walked off. "Young love," she muttered softly to herself. "to find one for myself someday would be a gift indeed."
Back to top Go down
http://bloodandsugar.wordpress.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 7:43 am

Yue continued to look at him intently, trying to figure out why this boy looked familiar. He watched the kid squirm. Was he going to say it, or would Yue have to push a little harder? He rather hoped he didn't, his mother and father would disapprove. He saw the boy opening his mouth and leaned forward a little. The moment he heard the name though, it felt as if someone had made the floor drop out from beneath him. His eyes widened a little.

Conri KOU?

He wobbled a little, unable to keep standing as he fell onto his knee. His worst fears were coming to rise, knowing where they were and that this child was surely from an alternate universe. He saw the boy fidgeting, he was nervous! That couldn't possibly be good. Then he heard the word “Da” from the boys lips and almost felt he would faint now. Nectaris was looking toward the man with worry, gently laying a little hand on the one that held her shoulder. Yue cleared his throat before he trusted him self to speak.”A....are you my son, Conri?”

Of course he would assume anyone with the name of Kou would be his child. He probably hadn't grasped the idea of his father siring other children, and he had no knowledge of the other starlights sharing the same last name. All he could find himself thinking was, “Oh god, I have a son with Pluto?!!”

Nectaris reacted with a little start, looking swiftly between her uncle and the boy. She thought it over swiftly before her eyes widened slightly. Could this boy be her cousin? She almost felt as if her head were about to start spinning. It was only a few days ago she had found out she had another uncle. And now she might possibly have a cousin from her Uncle Yue instead of Uncle Hyperion? “But Uncle Yue, Pluto is with Uncle Hyperion on Earth! I-I mean here! How could she end up with you?”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th December 2012, 8:27 am

Conri-

Seeing an opportunity to play with them a little bit, he looks up at him and nods gravely. "I know I'm not supposed to say! But.. but. " Cue, lower lip quiver. This works oh so well. Maybe Bridget was right? He should do plays more! "Who's Hyperion? Oh, is it another dimensional thing? "

He taps his chin a little, pondering, "I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but we're out of time- both of us. So.. " Trails off, "I guess it's ok..? " Frowning a little at Nectaris he tilts his head a little, leaning closer looking at her, "How come you're dumber than the one in my world? She wouldn't be as stupid to say that. "
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th December 2012, 10:01 am

Yue sat there on his knee stunned. He had a son, with Pluto of all people? How in the name of Selene had that happened?! The guardian of time was certainly attractive, though he hadn't thought much of her. He felt more there was someone else for him. He didn't know what to say as he stared at Conri, trying to find any of him in the boys face as proof of his words. Of course, why would the child lie?

Nectaris meanwhile was bristling, her eyes widening in anger as she clenched her hands at her side, struggling to remain calm as she spoke lowly.”Hyperion is my Papa's brother, King of Earth after my Mama and Papa were married. And how dare you call me dumb? I for one do not believe you are in any way related to me, because you are extremely rude. And from what I’ve seen of Pluto, she would be ashamed to claim you as her son! Don't think I won't tell her as soon as I return home. I’m sure whatever world your from, you will get your just punishment for how you've behaved towards us tonight” she turned, shifting her hand to her uncles wrist as she helped him stand on his feet, and led him away from the horrible green haired boy. Just who did he think he was to treat people like that?

ooc:
Back to top Go down
RoseGray
Star Seed

RoseGray

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 5:15 pm

Persephone continued her way to a very remote less tended part of the grounds and made her way to a small clearing hidden by thick twisted honeysuckle vines. The smell of pale yellow and white flowers were heavy around her as she settled on the ground.

Something was tugging at her tonight. A tingle in the back of her mind knocking to be known. She settled in the cool soft clover her and rested her hands on her tights. Her gaze remained steady to the vines in front of her as her chest rose and fell. She mentally counted backwards from twenty as her eyes slowly closed.

She soon found herself walking down a stone staircase, the air around her getting colder the farther she descended. "Now I know how my namesake must have felt." she muttered softly. As she neared the bottom a soft purple light drew her eye, slowly quietly she made her way toward it and paused just out of sight. A large open space greeted her eyes. The purple light filling the room seemed to move and shift.

Persephone saw a young woman with beautiful auburn hair speaking with the source of the glow. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity listening as the light and the woman spoke. Persephone's eyes widens there were some parts she couldn't make out. But she heard enough to know who the woman was. Lady Beryl, a lower ranking member of Endymion's court, who it was known was madly in love with the prince.

She frowned... "Why is she dealing with things she doesn't understand?" she wondered as the conversation continued. Beryl telling the light that she wished to have his majesty by any means and that she wished to crush the one that was taking him away from her.

"This is not good." Persephone didn't realize she had spoken aloud until it was too late. She saw the light and Beryl both shift and look in her direction. Another moment passed before she saw a beam of light coming toward her then darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 8:57 pm

Bump! I know you all are busy but let's show this thread some love since it got here because of your requests ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 10:23 pm

Luna and Artemis twirled around the dance floor, completely lost in each other. She loved how he moved her, and the way her body responded to his. This was her paradise and she wanted to spend eternity like this dancing with Artemis. Her smile was bright and her eyes glowed. She was happy. She hoped the girls were having such a nice time too.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 7:01 am

Nectaris frowned to herself as she led her uncle through the crowds to a table with finger foods.”Here Uncle, have something to eat. And ignore that ridiculous boy. I know you would never raise such a child.” she spoke soothingly, keeping the anger out of her voice. Oh yes, she very much intended to tell Pluto what had happened at the ball when she got back home. She knew the Queen of Earth would be able to do something about it. Perhaps she would travel and punish the boy herself. She smiled in a little satisfaction at the idea as she began placing finger foods on a plate for herself. She glanced up and frowned when she saw her uncle moving a little mechanically.

Yue was still feeling shock from before. Nectaris's words had reached his ears and it made him feel a little better. He had heard the way Conri had insulted the both of them the duration of the conversation. He would never raise a child like that! And he would certainly never claim such an ill behaved boy as his own. A little bit of a trouble maker maybe, it reminded him of his dad. But such an attitude! He began to feel a little bit better, and firmly decided some fresh air would help sweep away the last bits of stiffness.

”Yeah...come on Nectaris. Let's eat this out in the garden.” He began to smile as he walked with the pink haired girl out into the royal gardens. Yue blinked to vaguely hear someone yelling. He decided to avoid that area.”Uh...let's go down this path. Huh....so this is an Earth garden? It's pretty.” He looked around as they walked down the stone walk way, eventually finding a bench. They sat down and began to eat as he looked at his niece, still slightly astounded by the resemblance to his own mother and her own.”So...tell me about your mom and dad” he asked, deciding the subject would cheer him and her up. He knew his hunch was right when her eyes lit up and she began to speak.
Back to top Go down
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th December 2012, 9:30 am

Gaia watched all the couples dance from the sidelines quietly. She envied some of them, having someone to love, someone to dance with, someone to have accompanied them to the ball. She thought she would have more fun than this but it seemed to be turning out that she was wrong. She wasn't having much fun at all. She couldn't really admit her royal status here to the entire crowd since this wasn't her world.

It seemed that the few she could likely get away with revealing her true identity to were all tied up in something else. But she wasn't the nosy type, which is why she was against a wall rather than trying to sneak around and find out what everyone else was up to.
Back to top Go down
http://blakkatt.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/blakKatt07
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 1:52 pm

Bump. I'd like to see some activity here Smile
Back to top Go down
RoseGray
Star Seed

RoseGray

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 10:31 pm

Persephone's eyes opened a moment later. Her mind in a confusion over what she had seen. She had been gifted or cursed as it went around court with the Sight. The ability to see things others could not. She sat a few moments more as her brain processed what she had witnessed.

Beryl was obviously in confidence with some type of being...though it's form wasn't that of a human. The being was obviously playing off Beryl's affections for the prince..even though she did not know Beryl well if at all really, Persephone couldn't stand by and let the woman be used. Neither could she let harm befall her home.

She rose to her feet and smoothed out her dress and went in search of his highness and his lady. They would be able to get word to their parents far quicker then she...though she hoped she wouldn't be interrupting anything when she found them again.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 9:47 pm

Moderator note

As some of our role-players have not noticed that this event was moved I am making a note here.

This roleplay has been moved to the
Practice Forum and is now a permanent role-play without an ending date. The RP will end when the Ball of the Golden Kingdom has reached its end and untill that moment all of you can post in this thread.
Even though you haven't posted in a long while you can still do it and get this RP forward, I would love to see how the Ball will end and what all of you have planned out for it.

Please refrain from posting to the announcement thread, if you need to discuss about this RP we have a discussion/ooc thread created for that purpose, it can be found here OOC thread

Tsuki no Kagayaki - RP Moderator
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 12:32 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 4 Sailor_saturn_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5rdzk4

Saturn took a peek to the golden, enormously high ball room where all the guests were laughing and dancing, surely enjoying the time they got to spend in peace and gaieties. The pale guardian of the much feared planet of ruin hadn’t used to be in a crowd like this as she had never been surrounded by this many people. In the fact she had never even seen more than few people in her whole life and Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto were the only ones Saturn had ever spoken to. She felt herself anxious as she wasn’t sure how to start a discussion with people and how to interact with them. Regardless she was grateful to both women who had together grated her the permission to attend to the ball as she wasn’t supposed to ever leave her place but to sleep until the three talismans would be gathered together and her powers were needed in order to revive the world. But could it be that this special permission that the silver haired Queen of the Moon Kingdom had granted and the long lived guardian of time had told to her was a sign of something new? Maybe Saturn’s fate wasn’t only awake to destroy the world and always stay as an uninvited guest? If Queen Serenity had wanted her to go to the Ball and meet with people she sure wanted Saturn to see those people for some reason and the dark haired soldier couldn’t help it but to think and dream of a time when she could possibly live together with the other soldiers and protect the Moon Kingdom with them.

Saturn shook her head lightly, now wasn’t the time to think these things as she didn’t have more than one night to get to meet and talk with people and she hoped that she could possibly bump into the other Sailor Soldiers of the Solar System so she could get to know them. But how could she identify them now that they all were probably wearing gowns instead of Sailor uniforms and she hadn’t the slightest idea of how they looked like? Then she realized that they all carried their powers inside their bodies no matter what form they were in so maybe it was possible for Saturn to find her fellow soldiers if she felt the planetary powers that were always living inside them all? Saturn decided to step inside the ball room to get a closer look of how the people of Earth had fun and made her way to the dance floor after standing in front of the golden doorframe looking inside the room.

She had decided to wear a gown similar to her Princess one, this one still having some slight differences with the one she usually wore. The hem of the dark purple dress had a layer of light purple chiffon sewn onto it and the upper half of the royal gown had a cut under breasts, both changes together with the short loose chiffon sleeves and gloves up to Saturn’s delicate wrists made the gown look very different from the normal purple one. Her hair was done like usually as she had decided to leave it open but there was a tiny golden hair pin on the left side of her head, on the place where her bangs ended and the longer hair began to flow on her ear. Her look was completed with golden earrings in the shape of diamonds and with simple dark purple heels.

Her dark purple eyes on the people of the dance floor Saturn hoped that she could find at least one of the other soldiers fast or at least get to know who they were and how they looked like. But the dark haired girl hadn’t even thought about what she would do if someone asked her for a dance or wanted to know where she was from as she didn’t want to reveal her identity because of the possible chaos that the information would create.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 4:36 pm

OOC:

Yue seemed to be feeling better now. That left Nectaris feeling relieved. She didn't like seeing her uncle so distressed over something that was unlikely true. She still felt a little anger at the green haired boy. Who would ever show such disrespect to their parents, even in a different place? Especially royalty! She bit her bottom lip a little to keep herself from expressing the rage she was feeling. She stroked her pink hair a little, working out the few little tangles that she found in her pigtails. The distraction helped greatly, and she smiled. “I'm going to go get us drinks uncle. I’ll be right back in a few minutes.” she gave him a little kiss on the cheek, making the older man smile a bit fondly. He was feeling much better from the shock, and relief.

He admired Pluto surely, but didn't feel there was anything there that might grow to love. His friend, Sakiko on the other hand...He smiled fondly as he remembered the green skinned girl, the daughter of Kakyuu. An interesting parallel to himself as son of Star fighter. He was a little long in thought to really acknowledge what his niece had said. She took advantage of it and slipped away, back into the large ballroom. She began weaving her way through the crowd, being careful not to step on toes or have her pigtails stepped on. That had happened a few times, and she mentally cringed to remember how much it had hurt.

The cringe and memory provided enough of a mental distraction, as she found herself bumping into someone. Her fingers brushed against chiffon and something velvety. She blinked startled and looked up, blinking again. She saw a girl a little older than her, with impossibly beautiful white skin that seemed more so against her black jaw length hair. Pink eyes met purple. After a moment, she gave an embarrassed little smile up at the older girl. “I'm so sorry! I was distracted. I didn't see you there.” she glanced up and down, taking in the girls dress. “Your dress is lovely.” She was desperately trying to think of something to talk about with this girl, because she felt a little thrilled to see another female close to her age. That was part of the reason why she was so excited about her uncle Hyperion being with Pluto. Maybe they would have a daughter that could be her best friend.
Back to top Go down
RoseGray
Star Seed

RoseGray

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th January 2013, 8:07 pm

Persephone quickly made her way back through the garden keeping her gaze moving hoping for a glimpse of armor or a white pigtail...but none could be found.

"Where in the devil have those two gone to?" she muttered heatedly to herself. "Maybe I can find one of the princess's guard and give them the message." she mused her thoughts still blurry and slightly frantic as she made her way back into the ballroom.

The music though beautiful and soft caused her jumbled mind to become more so to the point she had to lean against one of the columns for support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top