The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Masquerade Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 2:55 pm

Venus and Jupiter had returned decked out in beautiful gowns and masks. Serenity nodded, determination in her eyes, "Follow me." She turned and began to briskly lead the way down the stony corridor. Excitement pulsed through her as she guided her friends to the secret passageway where she often escaped to Earth. It pleased Serenity to have her friends with her, she hated sneaking around behind their backs but she hated to be away from Endymion for so long. Why can't we all live together in peace, wondered Serenity, that is my dream.

Serenity stopped at one tapestry, looked around and pulled it to the side revealing a dark staircase. Beckoning to her friends she began climbing the stairs.

OOC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 3:11 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 2570116496

As he looked at the little girl, the feeling in his chest grew and grew until there was no doubt that this child had some sort of meaning to his life. She had the same strong jaw as himself, and the same piercing eyes granted they were an odd color. And when he looked closer, chills ran up his spine.

At first look of her, one would immidiently see her pink hair rolled up into the same signature Odangos of his precious moon princess. Endymion hadn't thought much of it, wanting to take the scene away from prying eyes, but now that he looked closer other features of his beloved were becoming apparent to him.

Her eyes had the same gleam of mischief, but their roundness and large size gave them an innocent appearance. She had the same distinctive nose, almost button-like like Serenity's, and her facial expressions that gave away her thoughts were clearly like Serenity's too.

And then to top things off, she knew about Serenity and his' personal dance. Their beautiful waltz that they shared when alone. No one else knew of it.

Till now.

Endymion almost fell backwards on his rear end. "How.. how do you know of that? Who told you about our dance?"

What is going on???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 3:47 pm

Luna smiled and pull on her mask. She followed Serenity to the stairs. So this is how she does it. Not that Luna would tell anyone even though she should. Serenity was alway a little reckless, but this was love and in all her years Luna had never seen a love so pure. The stairs were cold on her bare feet as they climbed down to Earth. As they did Luna's thoughts drifted to Artemis again. He had been busy as of late had they hadn't had much time together, she thought to ask Venus about him but she didn't want to seem clingy.

Luna hadn't been to Earth in quite some time, but she knew that it must be just a breathtaking as always. She just wished Artemis was here with her to see it.

OOC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 4:27 pm

Nectaris looked at Endymion steadily, looking closely at him now as her sharp little mind began working. She had been to the time gate, and Pluto, well now Setsuna, had told her about her duties. Time and space. She was beginning to have an inkling of where she was now, and why her Papa was here, instead of her Uncle Hyperion.

Why had she not realized it earlier? She shouldn't behave so silly, which was no befitting a princess and heir of the moon She reached out and laid her hand on his arm as she solemnly took her glittering mask off. The gold crescent moon on her forehead glowed gently as she stared at him, the features on her face more glaringly obvious as a mixture of his and a familiar woman.” I think...that you will some day, Papa. Don't be scared. But I don't think I can tell you anything else. Can we still dance?” she smiled, the same encouraging and comforting smile he had given her only a few moments ago.

Yue had still been watching, and seen the expressions on the two's faces. Then Nectaris took off her mask. Yue cursed a little as he swiftly moved forward.”Nectaris!” he called out to her, drawing her attention. He swiftly moved next to her, looking down Endymion warily. Nectaris looked up at the older man and spoke calmly.”Uncle Yue, it's okay. I understand where we are now. I think it's okay. But I wanna dance with Papa now.” she looked back toward him as she patiently awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 7:57 am

Seeing the young man and the little girl over by Endymion, she got the sense it might be a scene brewing. Gaia walked over to the little group and gently placed her hand on the man's arm. "I'm sure the little one will be just fine. It's sweet you're concerned, but it's a ball and a time to enjoy yourself. I haven't seen you dancing yet. Do a girl a favor, and come dance." Her voice was calm and soothing and friendly, a soft smile on her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://blakkatt.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/blakKatt07
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 8:20 am

Venus followed Serenity and Luna down the staircase. She felt excited about going to Earth. She had only been to Earth a few times and that was drag Serenity back home.

As they walked down the staircase she thought about the Earth prince's guardian. All for them were quite handsome especially that Kunzite follow. She wondered if he would be at this ball. She was happy that she could probably speak to him on good terms seeing how she was wearing a mask.

"Serenity, Jupiter and I can use the sailor teleport once they reach the bottom of the stairs. You and Luna can stand between us. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 8:50 am

Yue blinked a little startled to feel a hand on his arm. He swiftly looked, only to see a woman. He raised an eyebrow as he subtly moved to block Nectaris, to prevent the woman from seeing the crescent moon on her forehead. He couldn't have stopped her from showing Endymion, but he could prevent anyone else seeing. He saw her putting her mask on out of the corner of his eye before he put his full focus on the woman.”I'm not sure...I have to keep my niece out of trouble you see, and-” he began explaining before he felt a little hand on the small of his back, giving him a small push.

“Go ahead uncle, dance. I promise I’ll stay out of trouble from now on. I know whats going on.” her steady gaze and mature voice told Yue she understood they were in a different universe. He frowned a little before he slowly nodded.” Alright..I trust you, beautiful.” he looked at Endymion for a moment before he spoke again.”I trust you'll keep an eye on her. I’m sure you of all people wouldn't want anything to happen to her.” he turned back to the woman before he gave a small bow and offered his hand to her as he turned towards the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 10:43 am

Gaia was pleased the man agreed to her proposition. She curtsied in return and placed her delicate hand in his, turning towards the dance floor with him. "Your niece is a very cute girl from what I could tell, smart one too it seems." Her attempt at small talk to take his mind off his wariness as he led them around the dance floor
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:19 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 027ura

As the woman placed her hand daintily into Uranus's outstretched one, Uranus marveled at how cool her skin felt. Uranus held on tightly to the other woman's hand, warming her with her own hand, and with a smile she led her towards the middle of the room.

Despite the song being half over, it was easy to flow into the dance. They moved together as if they were meant to, gliding through the steps with ease. The other couples around them seemed to simply disappear from her mind, and the only person she could focus on was this teal beauty in front of her. She didn't even know the name of this woman, had only been with her for a few moment's time, and yet she wanted to know everything about her. It made no sense, and yet made all the sense in the world.

Uranus pushed those confusing thoughts away and instead focused on the dance and the feel of being with this mysterious woman who appeared dainty and both strong and capable. Uranus grinned at the beautiful woman as she pulled her close against her chest for just a moment, arms wrapped around her shoulders and she held her close.

It was almost difficult to let the woman out of her arms, but Uranus relented and directed her into a flourishing spin as the final move for the rest of the song. While the other people around them clapped to the orchestra, Uranus couldn't take her eyes away from this woman who seemed like the ocean personified.

"A name, lady," Uranus requested, taking one step closer so that she was only a breath away. She still had a hold of the woman's hand, and she brought it up to her lips to press a soft kiss against the smooth skin. Her whole body tingled with something she couldn't describe. "I must have a name to call you by."

Last edited by Verdandi on 20th November 2012, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:27 pm

Yue danced with this woman, as well as he had with Nectaris. Despite the fact he kept glancing toward the prince and his niece. He was almost beginning to regret agreeing to be her guardian for the dance. Then again, it was probably better her and not one of her parents. That would have been true unavoidable trouble.”For her age? Yes, she's very intelligently. She gets it from both of her parents. Very proud of her really.” he replied honestly, then mentally cringed soon after he realized what he had said. Mentioning her parents might bring on questions about them since this woman seemed keen on talking about her, probably to get him to relax, so he swiftly changed the subject. Better to talk about this woman, that would hurt nothing and reveal nothing that would lead to awkward questions and sure trouble.”What's your name anyway? I usually prefer to know the name of someone I’m spending time with.”
Back to top Go down
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 1:07 pm

Gaia was glad that he still showed the desire to look out for the girl. She could see he truly was proud of the girl's intelligence. She was a little surprised for the change of subject towards her though and was a little reluctant to give her name at first. But then again, as long as she didn't give her title, it wouldn't raise suspicion for him to know it. "It's Gaia. May I have your name in return?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 10:02 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Sailor_neptune_rp_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5lhclk

Neptune felt the woman tightening her hand around Neptune’s colder one, like she wanted to warm her fingertips with her tight yet gentle hold. It felt so firm, even protective and when the woman led her back to the middle of the room to start their dance, Neptune followed her naturally and a warm smile was drawn on her face when she felt the other woman’s warm hands.

The moment they started their dance Neptune realized all her thoughts about leaving the ball and celebration early had been completely swept away by the smile of the blonde who now was dancing with her. The music was the only thing Neptune heard as she felt like sinking into another time and place when dancing with the beautiful blonde. Neptune felt her body unstable as she flowed inside the music with the teal eyed woman and if she didn’t hold her, Neptune was sure she would’ve lost her balance. But all her steps were stable since the blonde was beside her and Neptune couldn’t recognize the overflowing feeling that swept over her as they moved smoothly together on the crystal floor. As if Neptune was inside a whirlwind which tried to win over her but the blonde was surrounding her like a warm summer wind that Neptune could lean on when she felt like losing her balance. And like the waves of sea, she went together with the warm wind, matching together with it. Neptune wanted to know everything about this woman and she couldn’t imagine leaving her anymore… no, she wanted to stay beside her… And she couldn’t even explain why the feeling of the bond between was so strong.

Trying to keep her thoughts on the dance instead of her mind Neptune’s gaze naturally went on the face of the taller woman and her eyes couldn’t avoid exploring the skies of the blonde who was facing her. The grin Neptune saw on her lips made her eyes glimmer, it was irresistible and her lips couldn’t resist responding to it with a dainty smile… When the strong blonde pulled Neptune close to her and she felt her warmth and strength surrounding her as she wrapped her warm hands around her shoulders, she could only stand there and feel the blonde's warm aura embracing her. The scent of fresh wind in her made Neptune almost to smell the crystal clear, blue sky. Never had she met anybody who carried this kind of power inside her, and for a moment before the final part of the dance she wrapped her own arms around the teal eyed woman’s shoulders.

Feeling slightly cold when being separated from the blonde for the final move and after the final spin, the song was over and while the other people clapped to the orchestra and already awaited for the next dance, Neptune couldn’t take her eyes of from the teal ones, the feeling like she was sucked in them stayed in her mind when she thought about the mysterious woman. Like the wind… Just like the wind she had danced taking Neptune with her. And Neptune’s hand still held on the warmer one.

When the woman spoke and closed the gap between them, she was so close that Neptune felt her breath and her voice made Neptune forget the people around them and the room they were in. The deep tone of the blonde's voice made Neptune unable to think clearly, there was something in it... Something she just felt. When the blonde brought Neptune's hand to her lips and pressed a soft, warm kiss against her skin, shivers ran down her spine. Her lips felt so warm and soft against her cold skin... But she tried to calm her mind to answer the question which the mysterious woman had asked.

She was sure the blonde wouldn’t reveal her identity to everybody and besides she hadn’t even worn her mask so anybody could recognize her anytime. So she didn't have any reason why she couldn't tell her name to the woman “Neptune” she answered her tone soft as she gave the stranger her answer a slight and warm smile on her face. “I’d love to know yours” she gave the woman her request, her blue eyes still facing the teal ones.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 6:05 pm

"Thanks Venus," the moon princess smiled, "But let me help too. I've, uh, been traveling between the moon and Earth for quite some time now on my own." Serenity reached the bottom of the stairs. A beautiful pavilion stretched out before them. White columns and flowing fountains, the palace's garden, full of roses, just like the ones her prince gave her. The garden was secluded and few people went there because it was close to the time corridor, leading to the Forbidden Space/Time Gate, Guarded by the fabled Sailor Pluto. This area of the palace was closed off to everyone as declared by the Queen, thus making it the perfect place to escape from the palace. Serenity was one of few who knew that there was something in that area of the palace, although she did not fully understand the powers that lay beyond the solidarity corridor. "One day Serenity, you will need to know but until then, it is a secret." Queen Serenity often told the Princess when she was younger and questioned her boundaries inside the palace. "I've been told, that isn't the place for this small lady." The Queen always said this with a twinkle in her eye, a sad wisdom mixed with hope closely followed, this the princess never saw.

In the center of the garden Serenity closed her eyes in concentration. A pink aura began to glow around her and her flowy white dress and silver hair began to defy gravity around her. She felt her friends presences around her and she reached out her hands to touch their's. I don't think this will be the last time we do this together... thought Serenity.

At the apex of her power, the princess's bright blue eyes flashed open and her golden crescent moon on her forehead began to glow. She then called out in a clear strong voice "Princess Soldier Teleport!"

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 5:27 pm

Endymion was completely speechless. He couldn't focus. All he could comprehend was the soft golden crescent moon on the little girl's forehead, and that itself took all his concentration.

It was the same mark of his beloved Moon Princess.

He finally snapped back to reality when she put the mask back on her face, covering the mark. He noticed a lavender haired man walking away with an unfamiliar woman, constantly looking back at the little girl. Who were these people? Where were they from?

"You.. are you.. of the.. moon?" He whispered the words, partly afraid of the conviction of them. The child looked so much like Serenity..

Could something be going on that I know nothing about?
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 6:04 pm

Nectaris had turned her attention back to Endymion, now seeing he was staring. She gave a little sigh as she waited for him to snap out of it. She heard his question and paused, biting her lip delicately. Would it hurt? Perhaps, or perhaps not. Her parents were meant to be either way it seemed. After a moment of debate, she nodded before she did a slight curtsy, doing her usual introduction for his benefit, and to make things a little simpler.

”I am Princess Nectaris Serenity, heir of the Moon throne and Silver Millennium, daughter of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion.” she spoke softly so no one else could hear, after all this was for her fathers ears only. She really hoped he wouldn't lapse into shock again. She reached out and touched Endymion's hand lightly, speaking again. “Please don't be shocked, Papa. You sent me here to have fun, and I never expected you to be here. But I’m really happy you are. Can we dance now?” she turned her head toward the dance floor, where a new song had started. Perhaps it was better to keep him slightly distracted.

Yue continued to dance with Gaia, always keeping an eye on Nectaris. Why was she curtsying? What were they talking about now? “Please Nectaris, don't make trouble!” he thought to himself before he returned his attention to the woman. “Ah...my name is Yue Kou. Pleasure to meet you” he smiled almost a bit dashingly, really unintentionally. Probably a trait he had inherited from his father over the years.”So uh...what made you decide to come to this ball?” he asked, realizing it was a rather lame question. Ah well, maybe it would keep her talking about herself and not wondering about him or his niece.
Back to top Go down
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 3:01 pm

Gaia had glanced over to the little girl herself before turning her eyes back to Yue. "A pleasure to meet you too. "What made me come to this ball was the chance to have a bit of fun. There's nothing like this at home." She then glanced over at Endymion a bit pained. It was harder for her to see Endymion standing there, knowing it wasn't her big brother Endymion but an alternate, than she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 9:20 am

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 027ura

It seemed as though the other woman were hesitating to answer the question and Uranus wondered if perhaps there was a reason behind it. Perhaps this beautiful lady had something hide?

It only brought on another air of mystery around this teal beauty.

"Neptune," came the reply in a soft, almost breathy, voice. There was a smile upon the woman's lips and Uranus found herself staring once more. "I'd love to know yours."

The request wasn't a strange one but it still took Uranus a moment to answer as she found herself unable to focus while those blue eyes were focused on her. What was it about this woman that captivated her so easily? It was a strange and yet exhilarating experience.

Then, she realized that she had been given a request and she replied with a sultry smile of her own, and she said, "I am called Uranus. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Neptune."

It was a great pleasure, indeed.

Another song was beginning to start up, and around them many different couples were once more dancing around the floor in a flurry of movement and colorful fabric.

But Uranus's desire to dance was long gone. She still held Neptune's hand within her own, and she gave the smaller hand a gentle squeeze. "Would you like to move to a place that is a little quieter?" She glanced around, trying to find such a place. There was a balcony to the left of them, but there were already a few couples taking up that space. She let out a laugh. "I'm sure there must be some place around here that isn't so crowded."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 1:16 pm

Luna could feel the power of the girls around her. She smiled, though there was little she could do to help. She wasn't blessed with power like they were and she didn't mind. she stood between the girls and closed her eyes. She knew something of this place but not much. The Queen kept secrets even from her.

Her dark hair lifted around her head as the young princess's power increased. She would be a great Queen, her Serenity. The thought warmed her to no end. Maybe after all she was doing something right even if Serenity kept sneaking off to Earth, maybe this could be the start to things even she didn't understand.

Still smiling she let the girls power surround her and take here where ever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 6:08 pm

They appeared in a forest near Prince Endymion's palace. They could hear music coming from the palace's ball room. Venus smiled at the others and took off. The music made the ball sound more fun. Tonight Venus was going to let loose have some fun. She wondered if she have invited Mercury and Mars too come along too. Oh well their lost.

Venus found the entrance to the ball room and went inside. She was amazed how big the ball room was and how elegant it looked. The moon palace's ballroom was much smaller She walked around glancing at the guests. All them had very unique masks. Venus stopped walking and stood still. She decided to wait for a gentleman to ask her to dance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 7:05 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 Sailor_neptune_rp_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5lhclk

ooc:

A moment passed between them after Neptune had given the woman her request and waited for her answer. But the moment felt as long as a blink of an eye when Neptune’s eyes were completely focused on the other lady’s teal ones. They had captured her into a place and time that was unknown to her… it was strange since she didn’t feel herself lonely anymore, just the presence of the blonde had changed that feeling… if only she could gaze deep down into those storming eyes forever, never returning to the present time and world. And the mysterious aura in the deep teal made Neptune want to know all about the woman’s deepest feelings and thoughts but Neptune’s lips were sealed to ask questions by the blonde’s deep voice as she gave Neptune her name.

"I am called Uranus. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Neptune." the woman said smiling. So when her name was Uranus it could mean only one thing, she was the Princess of the planet of the sky, the one who carried wind within her. And her appearance pictured the powers she held perfectly – the short blonde, a bit messy hair, like being formed by the wind, her light movements, the smile that was like the blast of wind itself and the stormy eyes Neptune was once again gazing, not letting her deep blue ones to leave Uranus’ when she answered to her compliment. “The pleasure is mine, Lady Uranus” she smiled tilting her head slightly. And what a pleasure it would be to know her better.

When Neptune stood in the middle of all the dancing couples while the next song was just about begin, her desire to dance had faded away completely. All she wanted to do now was to sit somewhere in peace and to talk with Uranus, to listen to her voice, to once again gaze into her deep eyes, and not just for a moment but forever. Her thoughts felt unfamiliar to her yet they felt being the only right ones and all her focus was on the woman in front of her and only on her.

She felt Uranus squeezing her had with her warmer one as she asked her a question. “Yes, I would love to” she answered to her. As if Uranus had read her mind when asking about moving to a quieter place… She heard her laugh and couldn’t avoid chuckling a bit when listening to her voice when she assured that there had to be a quieter place around the palace. “Come” Neptune laughed as she gently tightened her hold on Uranus’ hand. “there’s a balcony on the other side of this floor, just around the corner after the entrance” she said, leading her partner through the crowd with light steps, still holding her hand.

Outside the ballroom only quietness followed Neptune and her blonde partner‘s steps as Neptune slowed her pace to walk side by side with Uranus, feeling her strength and warmth. She felt herself so calm beside the blonde. Neptune placed her delicate hand on the door handle and opened the glass framed door to the balcony. She had been correct, it was empty and luckily far enough from the ballroom and the other balcony for Neptune or Uranus to be disturbed by any noise. It was just the cold night air, her and Uranus. Gently Neptune let go of Uranus’ hand and sat down on the rail of the balcony since there were no chairs to sit down to.

There were so many questions she wanted to ask that she didn’t know where to start from. But the feeling inside her told her that she already knew the blonde better than she actually did. Neptune smiled to Uranus inviting her to sit down beside her, her eyes half closed as she looked at the gorgeous woman in front of her and the cold wind waved her hair as she brought her hand up to stroke the teal waves behind her ear again. And a voice deep down in her mind whispered only one thing - "I want to know everything about you" when her lips almost left the request to Uranus to tell everything about herself but Neptune knew it would be impossible. And still that was what she wished for.

ooc:

Last edited by Tsuki no Kagayaki on 28th November 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 5:44 pm

Venus dashed away in the direction of the palace, leaving Serenity and the others behind in the forest. Pressing her mask into place the princess took off in hot pursuit. She couldn't let her blonde friend have all the fun! Serenity's small hands gripped her dress as she tried to hold it up to avoid tripping on it and falling on the dirt, how could she explain that to her mother, Earth dirt on her dress?

Endymion, I'm coming!

The bright lights of the palace soon became visible to Serenity and before she knew it she was at the entrance to the ball. Slightly panting, the moon princess looked around the room for her prince through her elaborate mask. So many people how could she find him?

Kamens. Endymion, all these masks, How will I find you? And you me? whispered Serenity.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 6:17 pm

Endymion was just barely hanging onto reality. His mind was spinning out of control.

Daughter of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion???

"I uh.. well yeah. Let's.. dance." Endymion slowly got up and brushed himself off, not wanting a hair out of place for his guests to notice. He took the child by the hand and led her to the dance floor, slowly spinning her around in a delicate waltz. He didn't dare lead her into his and Serenity's dance. He was only hanging onto himself by his fingertips and he didn't want to push it more.

While he danced with the strange little girl, something shot across Endymion's mind like a flash of lightning. He could feel that someone had arrived.

Serenity?

Looking around he pushed himself to his tiptoes to see above the ocean of heads around him. He caught a glimpse of blonde hair multiple times, but to no avail of finding her.

Then he saw the Odangos he knew all too well.

Heart racing, he stopped dancing with the little girl, took her by the hand, and weaved through the cacophony of people towards her. Finally he reached the bubble of space she had stopped in, let the little girl's hand go, and hugged Serenity from behind, kissing her cheek. She felt so good in his arms. So soft and warm, and delicate. She was truely a Princess of the Moon Kingdom.

Chuckling, he whispered in her ear. "You're late, darling."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 6:52 pm

Nectaris watched Endymion, waiting silent and patient for him to answer or react. She could see the confusion and desperation in his face. Finally, he had acquiesced to dancing and stood up, fixing himself. She smiled a little as she watched him, then allowed herself to be lead to the dance floor. She began dancing with her father, mildly disappointed as she immediately realized he wasn't dancing the Rose Waltz.

Perhaps he was too much in shock. She supposed she would be feeling the same way if her son or daughter had come up to her and admitted such. She smiled a little to herself, wondering who she could ever have a child with. Ah but she was far too young for such things. She would have her chance some day, and then she would become Queen, with her mother and father and grandmother with her for support. Suddenly, she felt a subtle falter in her fathers steps. Something had distracted him, she could tell.

She looked up at him as he began to look around almost frantically, even standing on his toes to see above the crowd. Who could he be looking for? He held onto her hand and led her through the crowd. She mimicked her steps to avoid bumping into anyone and losing hold of her fathers hand. Suddenly he had stopped and let go of her hand, and going up to a womans back. One glance and her eyes widened to see the all too familiar silver hair done in buns and pigtails, exactly like hers.

How could she ever not recognize that hair, that figure? And the way Endymion greeted her, hugging her and whispering something in her ear. She took a step forward, staring quietly at them as she spoke softly, “Mama?”

Yue had continued dancing with the woman, making forced small talk. He had seen Endymion leading Nectaris to the dance floor, and had been tense but restrained as he could see them together through the other figures. As long as he could see his niece, he could remain calm. But then suddenly Endymion had taken off with her.

Yue tensed, eyes searching frantically for them to resurface. When they didn't, he tore away from Gaia.” I apologize! I have to find my niece, now!” he hastily said before he ran off into the crowd, in the direction Endymion and Nectaris had gone. Damn, why hadn't he reacted soon?! Now his niece was somewhere here where she could make trouble! He looked quickly through the crowd as he tried to find them before something would happen.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

Title : jesus take the prndl

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 9:00 pm

OoC:

The gentle breeze of the golden palace brushed against Princess Eris's face as she directed her steps forward. The beautiful kingdom residing on the terrestrial planet impressed her, and far exceeded the features of the Dysnomia Castle back on her home planet, Eris. The young princess had never set foot outside the planet engulfed in chaos before, thus leaving her with no knowledge of the outside planets. However, she now knew.

Dressed in a split, black dress made of beautiful silk, Princess Eris gracefully walked toward the entrance. Her strapless dress flowed elegantly as she walked, grabbing the attention of many others. Her whole outfit complimented her white mask, which was adorned with a black feather extending upward from the side, and its effects were definitely prominent. Step after step, more and more eyes fell upon her, staring at the one clad in black. However, unlike any other woman, she did not desire to have any type of intimate relationship with these men - or really any relationship, as social interaction was never her strong suit. As a result, she decided to ignore the attention she was receiving, and continued into the magnificent palace.

Once her black heel made contact with the marble floor, Princess Eris felt pleased. Standing inside the beautiful structure was exhilarating, as was being able to stand in the presence of such royal guests. As she looked around, she could see more and more people living in prosperity. Although her people weren't the most lovely, she too was a princess, and was among these prosperous guests.

After a few glances around, Eris began making her way to a table nearby. On the surface were crystalline cups, and beside it was an even larger crystalline bowl filled with a red beverage. Thirsty, she wrapped one of the cups around with her grasp, lifted it up, and poured a rather large amount of liquid into the cup. She then brought it to her lips, swallowed a few ounces, and then retracted her hand. The taste was satisfactory, but still was much better than that of the wine back on her home planet.

After a few moments of standing still, Eris looked around. The entire dance floor was covered with pairs dancing around, leaving her to stand alone. She didn't have the courage to propose a request to dance to one of the men, nor did she have the confidence to even get close to one of the men. They were all gorgeous, and, just as she felt earlier, she didn't want to interact with these people. As a result, she continued to stand by the bowl of wine. Princess Eris then let her eyes fall down to what was resting in her right palm - the black Apple of Demise. If she wanted to, the entire palace could turn to dust, and she wouldn't have to worry about any more of these social anxiety problems - no, she couldn't do that. That was not only selfish and horrible, but it was also way out of proportions. She then shook away all of those thoughts and continued to stand by, watching the ballroom dance.
Back to top Go down
http://parkinglatte.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyParkinglot

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th November 2012, 11:04 pm

Luna giggled at the enthusiasm of the younger girls as they took off towards the palace. Luna however walked slowly, enjoying the feel of the grass beneath her feet. She made sure her mask was on, and entered the room. She smiled as she watched the couples dance. It made her thing of Artemis again, and how much she wished he was here too. But even if he was, she wouldn't know for certain, this was after all a masked ball.

Luna stayed to the back of the room, not really wanting to get into the think of things. She watched for Serenity and the others, just to make sure they were safe and having fun. She leaned against one of the giant marble columns and watched. Her smile never really leaving her face. She had a feeling deep in her heart that tonight was going to be so much fun, at least for the young princesses.
Back to top Go down
PGaia
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 5:17 am

Gaia had noticed that Yue was tense during their dancing and she wasn't really surprised when he dashed off to find his niece. She had wanted to tell him to relax and that she knew Endymion would keep the girl safe but how would she have explained that if she had told him that. In this universe, Endymion didn't have a little sister. But then again, since Yue and the little girl seemed to, like her, be from a different universe, he might have understood how she knew without her having to explain.

Although, this wasn't her universe, she could still feel through the earth for people's life signatures. She allowed herself to search for Endymion's and when she found it, she looked in his direction, in amazement to see what was so obviously the moon princess.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 1:40 pm

Endymion was just about to warm Serenity of the little girl when she called her "Mama."

"Gah! Sweetie, ah.. this isn't your Mama. Just like I'm not your Papa."

Endymion turned to the confused Serenity and tried his best to explain. "I'm so sorry. This child came to me, calling me "Papa" and of course I'm not. And I know you're not her Mama. Poor thing is confused."

The blush was beginning to creep up his neck and face. It was highly embarrassing to have this child clinging to him in false identification, and then to do it to Serenity too!

Something was going on. Endymion could feel in his very bones that something was different about this child.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 5:28 pm

Serenity smiled warmly as Endymion approached her. His embrace, strong and protective, yet, gentle and soft. His kiss, she melted in his arms like a candle in a fire.

"I'm sorry I'm late," sincerity in her voice. She placed one of her dainty hands to his smooth face. The sudden look of urgency in his eyes worried Serenity. Before she could ask what troubled her prince she heard

"Mama?"

The almost floor length silver hair twirled elegantly as the moon princess turned to look for the owner of the small voice. Serenity's eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed in confusion, brows angled downwards. Those eyes, that hair, so familiar, yet never before seen. She extended her arm to touch the girl but hesitance jolted down her arm to her wrist and she paused. Serenity's head whirled with questions; How? Who? Why? What? Just who is this child? Then suddenly the only word the girl had said, Mama, it shocked her.

Endymion's explanation brought Serenity back into the moment. She could feel something special from the child, and Endymion's feeling of it too.

"Sweetie," she spoke carefully, her mother taught her the importance of choosing one's words, "Um, I don't think I know your mama, but can you help us understand who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 6:12 pm

Masquerade Ball - Page 2 1333987389

Jupiter followed Serenity, Venus, and Luna to Earth by using the princess teleport. She had been to several formal gatherings before but nothing like this before. She took in the breath taking Earth Castle--taking in all the scents of the nightime air. She looked around to notice a garden that held species of plants unative to her planet. She decided to explore the garden for a bit to occupy her time. She noticed a pink fragrant flower and blinked. The flower resembled her earrings when she transformed into Sailor Jupiter, but she wasn't sure what it was called. She touched one of the flowers without resistance, but quickly pulled back when she noticed blood. She realized the flower had thorns. She nursed her finger and walked towards the ballroom. There were lots of young couples dancing--making her long for a partner. She saw Venus standing nearby and walked towards her.

"Isn't this wonderful?" she inquired smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 6:27 pm

Luna watched the young princesses as they wandered in their separate directions. She watched Serenity with Endymion, there was a small child with them but she knew that Serenity could handle it. She was after all the heir to the Moon Kingdom. She smiled as she watched the young couples swirl across the dance floor. Sighing she turned from the dancing and towards the gardens. The smell of flowers around her was wonderful.

It reminded her of when the Queen was younger. She too used to was a handful, but then again the best ones always are. Then Luna herself had been young too, and the Queen and Luna weren't as close. She leaned in close to a flower and inhaled the sent, her bare feet loved the feel of the grass under them. "If only he was here." She sighed and walked to the edge of the garden and slowly looked at the flowers around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball   Masquerade Ball - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top