The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi: Sailor Thallo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Senshi: Sailor Thallo Empty
PostSubject: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 5:50 pm

Senshi: Sailor Thallo CeresMercury

General Information
Name: Chiharu Mizuno
Birthday: May 09
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Physical Description: Chiharu has shoulder-length hair that is dual toned starting with pink and  ending with dark blue tips, a strange mix of both her parent’s hair colors. She always keeps her hair in twin braids held in place by a blue bow. On the random occasion where she lets her hair loose, it falls in waves to her shoulders. Chiharu has pale blue eyes and pale skin. She is fairly tall, coming at 5’7” and she always wears high-heels to make herself appear even taller. Chiharu loves to wear shorts and skirts that accentuate her long legs, and it’s very often that she’ll wear a revealing top to go with it.

Personality: Chiharu is a perfectionist. She seems to have inherited a lot of her study habits from her mother, Ami, and also inherited her love of beauty from Cerecere, her ‘father’. Chiharu spends half of her spare time studying, and the other half in front of the mirror. She loved to be outside amongst plant life, but as she’s gotten older, she is able to spend less time in the gardens. She likes to be perfect in everything that she does, and when she makes a mistake, she has a hard time dealing with it. Criticism is one of her biggest fears and she can’t stand having someone tell her that she has done something wrong. She is narcissistic and likes to hear compliments at all times, and sometimes she has trouble connecting with other people’s problems when she is too busy thinking about her own.

Despite her single-mindedness, Chiharu is very loyal to those who she has become close to. The only problem is  that she tends to give people reasons to stay far away from her. As a senshi, Chiharu is much like her mother in that she tends to stay in the back and come up with tactics for the group to proceed in the best way possible. But she stays back for another reason as well: she is a bit of a coward, and is afraid of the responsibilities of being a senshi. All of her confidence in her regular life goes away, and she feels conflicted and unsure. She is afraid of making a mistake, and afraid of anyone getting hurt because of it. So she likes to stay away from the heat of battle, just in case.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: She has a great affinity with plants, able to make them grow beautifully. Even a plant at the edge of dying can be brought back in her care.

History: Ami was one of the first of the group to realize what was going on with the strange situation all of the senshi were in. She was both alarmed, and secretly pleased. She had always wondered what it would be like to have a child, and now she had the chance to find out. Ami spent a lot of time trying to find out everything she could about these pregnancies, and is the one who figured out the mix up with the starseeds, and she was able to quickly determine that her own child would be a mix of her own starseed and Cerecere’s. When her baby was born, Ami named her ‘Chiharu’, a name meaning ‘a thousand springs’, as it seemed like a fitting name.

Chiharu grew up with the influences from both Ami and Cerecere. She has lived with her mother her whole life, but Cerecere was a big presence while she was growing up. Chiharu has grown to think of Cerecere as more of a big sister than a parental figure, but Ami was strict enough to keep Chiharu in line even without the help of another parent. Chiharu soon proved that she was quick to learn, and she was bubbly and talkative in school and soon accumulated a lot of friends along the way. Ami was never able to understand Chiharu’s love of make-up and clothes, but she allowed Chiharu her days of shopping with Cerecere.

It seemed like Chiharu was a confident and capable child, never skipping a beat, but one night Ami came home to find her daughter in tears. It took a lot of coaxing to find out just what had happened: Chiharu had scored low on a test. Ami attempted to tell her daughter that it was okay, that one grade would not do her much harm, but Chiharu wouldn’t listen. Instead, Chiharu spent the rest of the night studying until she fell asleep at her desk. The next day, she put on her best outfit, did her make-up perfectly and tackled the class until she felt confident that she would not fail another test again. Ami was slightly worried at her daughter’s lack of coping, but she is trying her best to teach Chiharu that it is okay to make mistakes.

Chiharu knew that she would be a senshi, just like her parents, she could almost sense it. She only didn’t know when it would happen. One night she ran into a group of guys tossing around a friend of hers, picking on the small girl and throwing her glasses onto the ground. Before Chiharu could run in to yell at them, a bright light caught her attention and in front of her materialized a henshin stick. Chiharu grinned at the sight and grasped it with pleasure. The thugs picking on her friend ran away at the sight of Sailor Thallo, a senshi named for the Greek goddess of spring, buds and grass shoots.

After the novelty wore off when she was able to defend her friend, the thought of being a senshi both excites and scares Chiharu, and she is conflicted with wanting to be a great senshi like her parents, but she is also deathly afraid of messing up and causing someone harm. Because of this, she is hesitant to transform even when the time calls for it.

Senshi Information
Senshi Name: Sailor Thallo, Senshi of Blossoms
Because her namesake in Greek mythology is the goddess of spring, Sailor Thallo has a mix of Mercury (water which gives plants life) and Ceres (affinity with flowers)
Senshi Fuku: Sailor Thallo’s colors are pink and light blue. Both of her bows are pink, while her skirt begins with light blue with a band of darker blue and then ending in the same pink. Her gloves come up to her elbows with three rings of blue piping, and her blue sash does not have any stripes through it. Her shoes are blue high-heels, with a band of pink that encircles her ankles although this piece is separate from her actual shoe and is more for decoration.
Henshi/Transformation: Thallo Crystal Power, Make Up!
Powers:
Petal Stream!: A defensive attack, petals swirl up around Thallo before rushing at the intended target. The petals do not connect with the target, but instead create a flurry of petals and pollen, making it difficult for the target to see. The attack lasts for a few minutes.
Petal Stream, Freezing!: Same as the above spell, but the petals are coated in a sheet of ice, making them very sharp. When they come into contact with the inteded target, they piece the skin. This attack doesn’t work if the opponent has a kind of hard armor, because the ice would simply shatter and render the attack useless.
Blossom Mirror Mirage! Both an offensive and defensive spell, a mirror is conjured up, made of reflective ice and flowers, it can reflect back a single attack. Thallo can use this to take an attack made against her and send it back to the target. It takes a lot of energy to create the mirror, so she can generally only do it once a fight.
Weapons or Magical Items:
Mercury Computer: A device given to her by her mother, it allows her to search buildings for anomalies and it can also create a visor that goes across her eyes that allows her to scan enemies for weak points.
Horae Crystal: The name of Sailor Thallo’s starseed, a merging of Mercury and Ceres to create an entirely new one. It is simply her starseed and is not an actual weapon in the way that Sailor Moon is able to use hers.

RP Sample:
Chiharu could see their eyes glazing over again, and it made her feel uncomfortable. She allowed a small frown to come to her lips in order to show that she was not happy with the three people sitting in front of her, before she said, “Are you even paying attention?”

At this, all three of the other girls jumped at the chance to reassure her that, yes, we are definitely paying attention, please go on to tell us about the new dress you just bought.

It was all fake, and Chiharu knew it, but she smiled daintily and gave a small laugh. “It will look great for the dance next week,” she continued happily as if the conversation had never been interrupted. “I wonder what kind of shoes I should wear with it.”

“It doesn’t matter what you wear, Chiharu,” Aika reassured her. “Anything you wear will look good.”

Chiharu smiled again, this time a little more broadly. “I suppose you’re right.”

At that, the bell signifying the start of the next class went off, and a flurry of students flooded the halls. Chiharu liked to notice all of the people who took an extra look in her direction. “Well, I’m off to the classroom,” she said, “I’ll see you girls later.”

Reaching her classroom, Chiharu went to the same seat she always sat in, and pulled out her books and pens. She sat with her back straight and her head raised, her legs she crossed at the ankles as she waited for the class to begin. She pretended not to notice as the boy sitting next to her openly stared at her---she knew she looked good, but she didn’t have time to pay the boy any attention. The teacher should be handing back tests from earlier in the week, and Chiharu was looking forward at seeing another ‘A’ in a bright red pen next to her name.

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 1st February 2014, 9:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 5:54 pm

!! Starseed Senshi?! HOW AWESOME YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 6:31 pm

Hehe, I agree with Kyra-chan on this one. Wonderful character thus far, Verdandi! ^^

However, before I approve you, I'd like to point out a serious inconistency in your early history so it can be clarified:

Chiharu grew up with the influences from both Ami and Cerecere. She has
lived with her mother her whole life, but Cerecere was a big presence
while she was growing up. Chiharu has grown to think of Cerecere as more
of a big sister than a parental figure, but Ami was strict enough to
keep Chiharu in line even without the help of another parent.
Chiharu
soon proved that she was quick to learn, and she was bubbly and
talkative in school and soon accumulated a lot of friends along the way.
Ami was never able to understand Chiharu’s love of make-up and clothes,
but she allowed Chiharu a lot of free reign.

These two are complete opposites, and in the same paragraph. If you'd like to expand upon this, it'd be much appreciated. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 6:46 pm

Ah, whoops. Well that's embarrassing Senshi: Sailor Thallo 2632955583 I wrote one part before adding in another and I guess I skipped over fixing it.

Well, it is fixed now :3 (I hope!)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 6:59 pm

Hehe, don't worry about it. We all do it at some point.

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Thallo   Senshi: Sailor Thallo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi: Sailor Thallo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top