The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite Arc of the manga?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite Arc?
Dark Kingdom
Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 18 ]
Black Moon
Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 20 ]
Infinity
Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 27 ]
Dream
Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 34 ]
Stars
Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 137

AuthorMessage
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2012, 4:25 pm

I love your explanation but I am really starting like the infinity arc too!
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2012, 8:18 pm

Verdandi wrote:
This was hard to pick because the manga is pretty epic all by itself, but I wanted to choose only one arc, and I came to a pretty quick conclusion that Black Moon is my absolute favorite.

I can sum up all of my feelings and emotions and thoughts as to why this is the best into one word:

PLUTO!!

Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 1637911638 Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 1434556979 Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 1637911638 Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 1434556979

But really, I love the whole arc and all of the emotions throughout it (so awesome), but my favorite favorite parts were seeing Pluto and Small Lady interact and we find out how much they really love eachother, and how important their friendship is to these poor girls who have never really had a friend of their own before.

And we see how this poor misled little girl becomes a twisted and crazed version of the very thing she always wanted to be. And we watch how torn up Pluto is at the end of the arc, and how badly she wants to join in on the fight and to help everyone, to help the princess she idolizes and the small lady she loves.

And then she goes! Even knowing that it's forbidden to leave her post, even if she has a sweet little kitten watching in her place. She doesn't even have much of a chance to help the other senshi before she realizes what has to be done.

And then the sacrifice happens... ;-; Oh I tear up every time I read it. It's so beautiful and tragic, and Pluto KNOWS she will die if she does it, but she wants to help so badly and it's the only way she can see that will stop Dimande.

I also love how Pluto brings Diana out of the Time Gate (while dying!) just to make sure that Diana doesn't get stuck in there for all eternity.

But it's really when Black Lady becomes Chibiusa once more that really gets to me, because she feels a real emotion and transforms into Chibimoon for the first time, but it is undermined by the fact that her best friend didn't see because her bestest friend is no longer moving and she won't open her eyes.

And yesh. I love this arc. So much. I'm sorry for rambling (although kinda not xD)

Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 2632955583

If you haven't seen them yet, I think you just might enjoy the Black Lady musicals. They are pretty good and the song that is sung when Black Lady transforms back to Chibi Usa is just so sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th October 2012, 5:28 am

Razz
I always had a big something for the Stars Arc, in the Manga just just in the anime! In the manga, I really like how it somehow end or start everything again and Sailor Cosmos... I would have liked so much to see her in the anime as well!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Mariposa
Star Seed

Mariposa

Star Seed

Title : The official Mistress 9 of GC

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 4:44 pm

I love them all, but I'd have to say Dream is my favorite. It had sleeping beauty references, a creepy circus, character development for the soldiers (especially Mercury), a wonderful theme, and fuel for my future Chibiusa fantasies. What's not to love? But Black Moon and Infinity definitely tie for second, followed by Stars, and I guess Dark Kingdom is last (though only by default. I still love it.)
Back to top Go down
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 3:27 am

I love all arcs, but Stars is my favorite,in both manga and anime.
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 5:11 am

The Stars arc was probably the best, considering the biggest events happened there, in my opnion. Plus it really wraps up the series with a bang! We finally meet the ultimate senshi, Sailor Moon defeats the ultimate evil, and everyone ends up happy at least ♥
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 5:27 am

Auuuuuuuuugh, I can't piiiiick.

Gun to my head, I'd pick Stars. Usagi matures SO MUCH in this arc, even though she's been pretty mature for the last couple. But this time, she's alone. She loses everything and it's so traumatic that she wipes her own memories of it.

We get to see how this small corner of the galaxy connects to everything in the universe. We get to see just how important Usagi actually is in the grand scheme of things, which is pretty important for a clumsy crybaby (and that's about it).

It also has a bit of a Buffy feel to it. I know that's weird, since Sailor Moon predates Buffy, but I think Joss read the manga because I got a lot of feels during the galactic graveyard scene. There was a definite parallel in the "lone, powerful woman savior" trope.
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 8:28 am

The Infinity arc was really intense and it was the part in which we can see the story behind Saturn, who is my favorite, so it's also my favorite saga.
The Dream arc is awesome in the manga too, I love everything about it. The way the inners get their new transformations is SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 8:35 am

So not fair to make me a pick a favorite. I love all of them for so many different reasons. The reason I fell in love with the Black Moon Arc had to due with when Sailor Moon got to meet her future self as Neo Queen Serenity. It was amazing. All of the transformations through the Dream Arc was just marvelous. Then all the super duper action going on in Stars was fabulous.

TOO MUCH LOVE.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 9:33 am

Black moon, Dream and Star <3
don't get me wrong, the whole thing is amazing (reason why i'm in the forum) but those arcs have that thing...hard to explain actually xD

Black moon we got a few things, Usagi met NQS, we meet Pluto <3 and, this is a persona, more UsaxMamo moments <3
Dream arc made me realize that. the anime version was soooo not well done, this arc have a lot of important info.
Stars arc is THE BEST, first, all senshi in eternal costumes, the wedding, more senshi, the battle, the end *-* ...
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 9:46 am

Haine, you're such a copycat. ;] <3
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 9:54 am

My favourite arc of the manga....
It'd be a big tie between the Dark Kingdom arc and the Infinity arc. (And I seriously greatly hesitated at adding Stars too.)

The first arc is all what you would expect a first arc to be: Loveable introduction scenes. Villains that die quickly. (GOOD. i didn't want to cry over a chocolate parfait in this continuity too. ;_;" ) Not a single filler (...though, Act 4 was pretty much one.) Takeuchi made her story even more epic than the anime one was. (I like the idea of Serenity commiting suicide more than her getting assasinated.) and I overall loved how the Shitennoh were given proper backstories there.

Now for the Infinity arc: I think it's THE arc that shows how much our beloved Takeuchi-sensei improved in both drawing and story-telling. The big thing I didn't like about the first two arcs were their "linearity". While they still were a bit of the same scheme (First few chapters = Villains of the week being blown apart), the introduction of Haruka and Michiru, as well as Setsuna's return Hotaru's friendship with Chibiusa, and the great moments the Inners had were amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 10:06 am

Lust wrote:
Haine, you're such a copycat. ;] <3

;-; i didn't meant to be one
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 3:18 pm

Dark Kingdom and Stars. I love the slow unfurling of who everyone is and their pasts and everything in the beginning, and the realization in Stars that this is SO MUCH BIGGER than their little corner of the universe, that their actions have ramifications beyond what they knew (and they already knew it could save/doom the whole planet), and that Neo Queen Serenity is only the tip of Usagi's destiny.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2013, 9:21 am

Wow, I'm really surprised that the Stars is in the lead. It is a really short arc and so depressing, in my opinion. >_<

But I find that interesting, the poll result. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Katie Skyye
Star Seed

Katie Skyye

Star Seed

Title : Gryphon Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2013, 6:52 pm

The first arc will always be my favorite, even though I really love the Outer Senshi--those arcs just didn't do it for me, for some reason.
It's all good, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2013, 11:13 am

Katie Skyye wrote:
The first arc will always be my favorite, even though I really love the Outer Senshi--those arcs just didn't do it for me, for some reason.
It's all good, though. Smile

Yay! You get me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sophiesmystery
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th April 2013, 5:06 pm

I love all the arcs, though I wasn't too keen on the Infinity arc TBH - it was really dark and a bit creepy. It was kind of the like the 'Alien' version of SM.

However, my most favorite(s) are the Dark Kingdom, Dream, and StarS.

I loved the beginning of the manga because it was really sweet to see how Usagi and Mamoru fell in love with one another [again]. It wasn't just your typical love-at-first-sight relationship. 'Cause in truth I find when people fall in love they usually try their very best to act like they aren't, when they know they are! And I know that love ache in your heart whenever you think about that one person...

Plus, other than StarS, Naoko put a lot of work into making this arc really beautiful!

I really enjoyed the Dream arc because of the story. The final battle with Nehelenia was awesome and the introduction of the curse was a nice little twist. I don't believe this was included in the anime but seeing as I haven't really been able to watch it properly in a long time, I could be wrong. My favorite theme is that of dreams and Naoko did a great job building a story around dreams, believing in them, and making them come true. I know in our society people make fun of dreamers, but dreams enable us to create goals for ourselves and our futures. If we didn't dream how could we possibly make ourselves better people...?

And then there's StarS. A lot of manga dawdles by the end of the story (nowadays we have these neverending series, though), but I think SM's greatest point was with StarS. Here was that moment when you truly didn't know whether or not Usagi could make it out successfully. None of the other enemies were truly as terrifying, or as powerful, as Galaxia and I liked the fact that she was not the typical hunch-backed, crooked nosed old witch like the others. She was a beautiful, powerful megalomaniac who was very, very close to succeeding in her purpose to attain power, but just at that very last moment, there was a light at the end of the dark tunnel and the future, and Usagi's dreams, were finally coming into play.

Plus, who wasn't blown away by those final scenes at the Cauldron? There were so many deep, philosophical themes that were explored upon in the manga which were totally lost in the anime - from Sailor Cosmos's speech, to the reuniting of the senshi and Chibi-Usa's promise that she'll see her mother again in the 30th century. It was a perfect ending and I wouldn't change a thing!
Back to top Go down
http://whiskersnpurrs.tumblr.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th April 2013, 5:14 pm

I'd say my favorite arc of the manga was the Dream saga for such an interesting Villian with a unique background story, and the fact that all of the senshi work together, they get proper face time and we see more about the relationship of Usagi and Mamoru while also establishing a relationship between Chibiusa and Helios. This arc seems to be the fairest and most thought out concerning out all the characters^^
Back to top Go down
Guardian Zero
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 11:53 am

Surprisingly I really like the Black Moon arc.
Back to top Go down
Flower✿Hurricane
Star Seed

Flower✿Hurricane

Star Seed

Title : A Painful Flurry Of Beautiful Petals

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2013, 2:50 am

Quote :
Although I wish Naru and Nephrite had met in the Dark Kingdom arc of the manga...

Yes Pluto! XD That is the only relationship I missed in the manga. I don't think I cried more on anything Sailor Moon related than the loss of that relationship. QwQ And It made me so happy to see Naru move on with her nerdy lubber... ♥

Anyway, back to the question at hand! I am like a couple of other people here, it's really hard to choose. Each part of the manga is meaningful some how. So I'm gonna cop out and say Stars. Because out of all the mangas I have read, I don't think I have read one with a better ending. There is just too much there. How can you not love it? Plus, it had the best villains. I adore Papillion and L&M.
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-sailor-jupiter.tumblr.com
EndlessDaylight
Pyramidal Crystal

EndlessDaylight

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2013, 9:31 am

Black Moon arc, I probably loved the most, all that character development with Chibi Moon and Pluto. Chibi Moon is my favorite character and I enjoyed reading and learning about her, also I thought the time travel was done well (throughout the whole manga, really) and I loved seeing Crystal Tokyo and liked seeing Mamoru as a king.

Infinity arc, for the outer Senshi, also these were probably the only episodes I really saw of the anime growing up, so this part has a nostalgia factor to it. I love Hotaru and Chibiusa's friendship and Haruka's behavior towards Usagi, I also liked how things got so bad that Sailor Saturn had to end the world,  It added a serious factor to it, it wasn't just Sailor Moon uses her powers and saves everyone by killing herself (witch she still does that last part, but)     also it was nice that everyone wasn't getting kidnapped, that was getting a bit old

Stars Arc, if only for Sailor Star Fighter.  I liked this arc, the ending Sailor Cosmos = future sailor moon took me by surprise I was like, (Mind blown!!!!),   though the majority of this arc was lacking in all of my favorite characters, I didnt really like Sailor Moon too much until I read this arc, but  I absolutely loved Sailor Star Fighters character, So it made up for it, also I was happy to see Chibiusa and the Amazoness Quartet fight, for however brief a time, the only thing I really badly wanted, was more development for the sailor star fighters as a whole, because they were really interesting characters to me, I wanted to see more of them
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 3:25 pm

My favorite arc would be the Dream arc. It was fun to watch and see each Sailor Senshi in more depth as to what their hopes and desires were and the seeing them battle against enemies trying to use these dreams against them. I also liked how defeating Nehellenia was more of a group effort rather than just solely Sailor Moon (I know the manga is called Sailor Moon, but I like when the whole team helps). I really felt the Dream Arc could have been the final arc.

Last edited by magic713 on 10th June 2016, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 4:35 pm

For me, it is black moon but with StarS in second. I don't even know what it is about black moon, I just loved it. Maybe the relationships within the Black Moon family, because it is such an interesting dynamic. Also, Black Lady is fabulous.

StarS I love for the epicness of the story (they are in the middle of the freaking universe) and I love the twist with ChibiChibi. The idea of Cosmos wanting everything to die fascinates me.

Weird thing is the the Infinity arc is probably my least favorite in the manga but possibly my favorite in the anime. Although, I still love my Hotaru Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 4271128786 
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
RemEngel
Star Seed

RemEngel

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2013, 2:05 pm

I'm gonna go with the Infinity arc, mostly because it introduces Haruka and Michiru. I also thought it was interesting to learn about Sailor Saturn, and her role in the series.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2013, 2:11 pm

RemEngel wrote:
I'm gonna go with the Infinity arc, mostly because it introduces Haruka and Michiru. I also thought it was interesting to learn about Sailor Saturn, and her role in the series.
 This. I loved Saturn's role. Infinity was just the most epic arc EVER. 
I also enjoyed the StarS arc. So much better than the anime version. And the Starlights were a wonderful addition to the cast.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2013, 2:18 pm

It's a toss up between Infinity and Stars...cause those are my two favorite season of the anime Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 868675979  
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th September 2013, 5:06 pm

Either Infinity or Stars, although I would have to give a special mention to SuperS (serious improvement over the anime version). I really did enjoy the final battle sequences in both Infinity and Stars and I really liked how Hotaru was cybernetic in Infinity.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 6:20 am

How have I now voted yet this is tragic....
Anyway, my favorite is Stars. It's epic and a wonderful conclusion to the manga. It left us with so many questions, which I think is a good thing. Like, what happened to the cats? Wait, there's OTHER Sailor Soldiers out there? What is this Galaxy Cauldron thing? (The answer is this forum) And most importantly... Who the heck is Sailor Cosmos, really?
It's also a heck of a lot darker than the others. They all were fairly dark, but EVERY character died, except for Enteral Moon, the Sailor Quartet & Chibimoon (I think she survives?) and Cosmos/Chibichibi, even the villains. And finally, Sailor Galaxia is my favorite SM villain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Neo King Helios
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~GC's Official Helios!~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th June 2016, 10:07 am

I absolutely love the StarS arc. Firstly, because of how open-ended Naoko had left it. Plus the independence they gave to Usagi was great because we got to see what truly goes on in her mind. Especially the shock factor when she says she wasn't always fighting for truth or justice (even though this is her line all throughout). Also the newly added characters were awesome! I loved the concept of Chibi Chibi and Sailor Cosmos. I remember her briefly saying whenever she had difficulties she always traveled to that time to remember why she was fighting.

Also, I feel like thanks to this arc, Naoko had allowed the fandom to create their own Galaxy Cordon because the whole arc shows that there are senshis everywhere and they're not limited to just planets.
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyquartzuniverse.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/c/johnsacapano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Arc of the manga?   Favorite Arc of the manga? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Arc of the manga?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top