The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th February 2017, 12:58 pm

Alexa

Alexa had thought that the question from Mary had been directed at her, and she was trying to brace herself enough to answer, but as Tamber replied, Alexa could feel a heated blush rise on her cheeks. She resolutely continued to stare at the eggs displayed in front of her, not daring to budge from her position. Maybe if she pretended that she was perfectly calm and cool and collected for long enough, people would actually begin to believe it. Maybe even she would believe it.

A part of her felt that it was rude of her not to join in on the conversation anyway. If she were a proper trainer, a proper person, she'd be able to join in, no problems at all. But her heart raced and her muscles tightened, and she couldn't move a muscle. What if it was more rude to butt in? She hadn't been invited or spoken to by name, so maybe they didn't really want her presence. At the same time, she felt like standing here near the eggs for so long probably was making her look incredibly strange. Who was this interested in eggs?

The heat on her face rose even more. She didn't know what to do - how to do it. The indecision and the fear of doing something wrong kept her frozen in place.

"What about you?"

This time, Alexa was certain the words had been meant for her, and she turned - well, twitched really - towards Mary. "Me?" Alexa asked. "Oh um, well..." What did she say? Her mind was a complete blank and the moment to say something was quickly passing by, leaving her feeling even more flustered than before. "I have to get my egg."

Though a true statement, she mentally ran through a long list as to why it was a stupid thing to say. But now that she had found a topic, she couldn't get herself to veer away from it. "They look kind of heavy." She looked more closely at Mary. "Do... do you need help with yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th February 2017, 2:22 pm

Mary

Mary eyed Alexa warily, choosing her words with caution. She didn't want to admit how she felt to any of these people, but she was starting to suspect that if she could trust anyone here, it might be the girl with dark turquoise hair. There was something about the other prospective trainer's body language and halting question that felt... familiar.

"I dunno," she replied, the words uttered in a tone that tensed, waiting for the other person's reply. "Do you need help with yours?"

She could feel her skin crawl with goosebumps at the thought of having to pick the thing up. Internally, Mary burned with embarrassment knowing that the other new trainers didn't have the same problem. Tamber was already bonding with the horrifying creatures that comprised her new Pokémon team, because that's what normal people did. Normal people didn't worry about how dangerous these "pocket monsters" could be. But Mary did. How could she not?

"That's what we're working on," she reminded herself.

So what about this other kid who hadn't moved from the area near the eggs? Why would Alexa be hesitating? Mary couldn't quite bring herself to leave just yet. (As if that was even an option without claiming the mysterious egg entrusted to her.) She waited for a reply, still stalling, of course, but stalling with a slightly different purpose than before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th February 2017, 1:37 pm

Alexa

The new question left her a little uncertain as to how to reply. Alexa blinked slowly, looking from Mary and then back to the egg. Did she need help?

A resounding 'yes' was the first reply that came to mind, but she didn't feel right in saying it out loud. Besides, it wasn't so much the egg itself that was giving her pause, but everything it represented. As she stared even more closely at the egg she'd been given, she became entranced by just how pretty it was, the colors delicate but strong. She'd never had much interaction with pokémon eggs before, but the idea that a baby creature lived inside of it, waiting to be ready to join the world, gave her both a thrill of delight and a piercing sense of horror. She wasn't even allowed near the eggs her family kept in the fridge! Too many accidents had left the small things cracked on the floor in a mess of yolk and shell. How could anyone expect her to properly take care of this egg?

Alexa realized then that she had yet to actually reply to Mary's question, and a flush reddened her cheeks. "Oh um, no, not really," she said. As if to prove her point, Alexa reached out and grabbed hold of the egg, lifting it up. It was heavier than she had guessed, but in a comforting sort of way.

Her arms began to tremble when she remembered just how fragile its beautiful shell probably was, and she frowned down at it. She held it closer to her body, hoping that she wouldn't ever drop it. She glanced back up at Mary, and forced herself to smile. "See, nothing to it."

She resolutely ignored the way her arms kept shaking with the effort to hold the egg tight enough not to drop it, but gently enough that she didn't crack the shell herself. It was an uncomfortable position, but to keep the facade that she was completely cool as a cucumber, she fought through it, smile frozen in place.

But her own mouth betrayed her a moment later. "Maybe it's better to keep them in the backpacks though..." The statement was simply a thought given voice, but her flush deepened once she realized that she had said it out loud.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 28th February 2017, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2017, 6:46 am

Mary

Well. She wasn't going to be left behind again.

Spurred on by Alexa's actions, Mary reached towards her egg as though it was an act of defiance. She felt her skin crawl even before her fingers touched the slightly-textured surface, but she didn't let that stop her. Mary tried to look past it, rather than at it, keeping her blue eyes focused on some indistinct distant point. The weight of the thing felt almost impossibly heavy, perhaps more so because of what it signified rather than actual physical heaviness. She didn't notice the beauty of the shell in any way other than to consider it camouflage for the horror that might lurk within. She had to not think about it—distract herself with any other thoughts. She could do this if it wasn't real.

She was already easing into the backpack, her action detached and automatic, determined to be rid of handling the thing as soon as possible, when Alexa made her comment. Mary glanced up almost guiltily, the blue bows in her hair bouncing with the action.

"Of c-course it's safer!" she insisted, trying to cover up any element of her behavior that had seemed un-Pokémon Trainer-like. "Definitely safer!"

"Anyway I guess we can go now," she continued, turning back to Tamber. Her words were spoken too quickly, betraying her nervousness even as she tried to hide it. She fiddled with her fingers to cover up her shaking hands. It was still very obvious. "Now that I have everything."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2017, 12:34 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 G1sNWow
Tamber watched the two of them very carefully. Was it just her, or was Alexia a bit hesitant to start her journey as well? Tamber crossed her arms in a moment of contemplation, before walking over to where Alexia and Mary were standing.

"Me too?" She asked. She certainly wouldn't feel entirely comfortable leaving these two to go out on their journey alone, especially if they seemed this timid.

But if they were insistent on her not going, she wasn't going to put up a fight. She had her own journey to start, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2017, 11:12 am

Mary

Mary blinked at Tamber's question, and the words came out of her mouth before she could stop them.

"Um, yes? You asked me."

She coughed nervously, immediately regretting everything. She sounded so tense! The words were too harsh! This girl with the large glasses had been nice to her—even though Mary didn't necessarily want anyone to be nice to her—and now her reply just sounded... rude. Ugh.

"Nice going, Mary," she chided herself. "You're going to make sooooo many friends."

Instead she tried to cover it up, hoping the other girl wasn't too offended. She tripped over the words slightly as she spoke, trying too hard to speak too quickly.

"I'm sorry forkeeping you waiting, while I got everythingtogether. I'm readyif youare."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2017, 12:09 pm

Alexa

At Mary's confirmation that it was indeed safer to keep the egg inside a backpack, Alexa nodded to herself and knelt down. It took a bit of manuevering to get the large egg inside, but she managed it without cracking it at all! She smiled to herself a bit, pleased that she had been able to accomplish that much at least! Mary had been right, after all. Alexa knew she was far too clumsy to be able to confidently care for the egg. Better to let the backpack hold it snugly in place.

Now with nothing to occupy herself with, Alexa stood back up, gently shifting her backpack more comfortably on her shoulders, and looked over to the other two girls. They seemed friendly enough. She wondered if they would mind if she tagged along with them. She didn't like the idea of being alone in this, but at the same time, she didn't know either of them well enough. What if they only said yes because they felt bad, but in reality didn't want her to be there at all?

How did anyone ever converse with other people without getting a headache at all of the possibilities?

"I'm ready too." Her voice was smaller than what she wanted - not at all like the confident, friendly and cheerful voice she had been aiming for, but at least the words were out in the open. She berated herself for a moment, as she wondered that maybe she shouldn't have assummed that she was included in their group. Would asking have been better?

Her heart raced, but Alexa forced herself to keep her face as smooth as possible. She didn't want to let them see just how uncertain and anxious all of this made her. She squeezed at the straps of her backpack, using it as a way to distract herself from just how uncomfortable she felt.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2017, 5:23 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 Charmander_zpstijbkhjs
Trainer Charmander held the map to Black and pointed into the nearby forest. But, the human did not respond to the fire lizard. Well, maybe the human was dumber than Trainer Charmander had originally thought. With an exasperated sigh, he sneered at the human and threw his little paws into the air. Fine, then! If the human couldn't even bother to try to understand a Pokémon, well then maybe Trainer Charmander's talents and expertise would be better served elsewhere.

Pushing his nose into the air with an exaggeration of superiority, he folded the map and turned his back on Black. He motioned for Bulbasaur to follow him as they left the human alone by the tree. Bulbasaur seemed apologetic to Black, but of course followed his trainer.

Although it took a bit of time, Trainer Charmander found another small group of Pokémon Trainers, three of the female humans he had met in the lab. Those humans had, in particular, seemed more hesitant than the other humans. So, they definitely needed more help! Why, he, Trainer Charmander, was such a benevolent soul that he would offer his help and, most certainly, protect them from the dangers of the world. Ah, good deeds felt so good.

Walking with an air of confidence to the three humans, Trainer Charmander called in greeting, "Char!" Stopping in front of them, he held the map aloft and unfolded it for them to see. And then, just as he had done with Black, he pointed at the map and then in the direction he thought they should be going. "Charmander, char!", he explained, telling them in his native language that he would show them the way.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2017, 11:25 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 G1sNWow
Tamber blinked in surprise. She didn't think Mary would want to come along with her, since she seemed so fearful. Poppilo gave a small wine as he wriggled around in the drawstring bag. Without turning to look at the pokemon, she reached behind her and gave his head a little pat.

" 'S okay." She pointed out, as Poppilo instantly regained his energy and returned the petting by nuzzling the back of Tamber's head happily.

It was during this time, Alexia mentioned her confirmation as well! Perhaps Poppilo could feel her excitement-as he began to bark happily.

Tamber nodded and began to walk to the door. As she turned around, Poppilo in full view of the others-He stuck a flipper out and waved excitedly to the two trainers.

"I'll be here." Tamber pointed to the door, before pausing and adding in-"-No rush."
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 4:56 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2017, 6:14 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top