The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime30th November 2013, 5:41 pm

Name of the Storyline: Sailor Pokemon Trainers RP. (Relaxed)  
Name of the Creator(s): Silence Wall  
Forum: Free Form 

Plot Summary
The 10 Sailor Senshi live throughout the Kalos region. Based off the recent Pokemon X/Y games, the Sailor Senshi will become pokemon trainers. The goal will be to defeat the eight gyms throughout Kalos and challenge the Pokemon League, in order to fulfill their dream of becoming a pokemon master. Along the way, the characters will encounter Team Flare, the antagonists who want to use the legendary pokemon of Kalos to fulfill their ultimate goals. 

Details on any necessary information: 
Battles will be done fairly as to not make certain pokemon seem overpowered. Pokemon will learn stronger moves as the story goes along but the level system will not be included. Trainers should catch pokemon that fit the personality of the individual trainer.

Sailor Senshi will obviously not have their powers. Those who are not familiar with Pokemon X/Y can ask questions and I will respond with answers. Characters that have not yet been claimed can be controlled by someone else playing a character in the group (details in restrictions) or me.

The playable characters are the 10 Sailor Senshi and Mamoru. The Inner Senshi are 15, Haruka and Michiru are 16, Setsuna is 19, Mamoru is 17 and Hotaru and Chibiusa are 12. Gym leaders/important trainers will be NPC controlled.

Restrictions:
There will be different groups of trainers in the RP. 

Groups:

- Usagi & Mamoru

- Rei & Minako

- Ami & Makoto

- Haruka & Michiru

- Setsuna

- Chibiusa & Hotaru

Depending on how many people join and as which characters, these groups are subject to change. An example of the group would be Usagi and Mamoru and another group would be Haruka and Michiru.

Special Note:

Since this is a very big roleplay, pokemon battle planning, meet ups, plot line, etc. can be discussed in the OOC thread. 

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6192-sailor-pokemon-trainers-ooc-relaxed

Character Sign Ups

Usagi & Mamoru (Sailor Uranus)
Rei
Minako (Yamichan16)
Ami
Makoto
Haruka (NaoUranus)
Michiru
Setsuna (Sailor Pluto)
Hotaru (Silence Wall)
Chibiusa (Mama Chaos)

Last edited by Silence Wall on 12th February 2014, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime1st December 2013, 11:51 am

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 4271128786 & Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 1569843278 

Hotaru woke up on a regular chilly day in Snowbelle City. The 12-year old violet haired girl was eagerly awaiting this day, for it was when her and her best friend, Chibiusa would start their adventures as Pokemon Trainers.

"Ready to go Gothita!" Hotaru eagerly said as she spoke to the sleeping pokemon near her bed. Gothita was a small psychic-pokemon that closely resembled a girl wearing a goth like outfit, only with a large head in proportion to the rest of her. Hotaru had Gothita since she was a child, given to her by her mother before she died in a laboratory experiment.

"Gothita!" The fixation pokemon replied to it's owner. She was also excited to go on this journey and get out of the climate of Snowbelle City.

"Alright, I am so excited to start." Hotaru giggled as she grabbed her backpack. She had packed in advance a few days prior with a few changes of clothes, toiletries, pokemon food and a book. She was concerned with fitting poke balls and potions and other healing items when she was away from a town. She would let Gothita sit on her shoulder since she was pretty light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 7:04 pm

Chibiusa was almost to excited to sleep the night before. She lay awake with Lunette, her Eevee her mind racing. Finally she woke to her alarm going off. She smiled and jumped out of bed. "Lunette!" She called racing around the room getting dressed and ready to leave. She was excited to be going on her journey and she was happy she would get to go with her best friend Hotaru. She pulled her hair into the signature pointed bun shapes and threw her brush along with extra hair ties into her bag. She double checked to make sure she had everything and then with a smile she pulled her bag on to her shoulder. "Ok Lunette, it's time to go!" She could hardly keep herself from skipping to the appointed meeting place, where she and Hotaru would start out on their adventure.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime1st January 2014, 5:34 pm

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 4271128786 

Hotaru didn't bother taking a coat with her, knowing the climate of the rest of the Kalos region wasn't nearly as cold as Snowbelle City. She could tell that Gothita was also excited. All the fixation pokemon knew right now was pound, confusion, tickle and play nice. Despite that, Hotaru wouldn't have liked starting out with any other pokemon other than her Gothita.

Hotaru got to the area outside the Snowbelle City gym and stared at it. "One day, when I'm much stronger, I will challenge and defeat this gym. I'm determined to do so." Hotaru said.

She looked around, there were several people out and about with what looked to be rather strong pokemo. She then saw a familiar pink-haired girl with an Eevee and knew that was Chibiusa. "Chibiusa!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 2:32 pm

Chibiusa looked up when she heard her name called. A smile spread across her face when she saw her best friend."Hotaru!" She called and rushed over to hug the other girl. "So are we ready to go?" she asked and stepped back to look at her friend. Like Hotaru, Chibiusa had for gone her coat, but then she was used to the colder weather and there wouldn't be much need for a coat on the majority of their trip. Grabbing her friends hand she took off towards the city exit. They were going to Santalune City for their first battle with a gym leader. They would have to get stronger on their way there, if they wanted to beat the Gym Leader.

Route 21 took them to the entrance to Victory Road. Chibiusa paused. "Some day Hotaru, we'll walk down Victory Road and we'll beat the champion, and become great!" She smiled as her head filled with dreams of the great things they would do. "Can't you just see it?" she asked with a far off look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime13th January 2014, 5:31 pm

It was beautiful sunny morning in the town of Aquacorde. People were out doing their daily morning routines. Meanwhile in Mr. and Mrs. Anio's house they were up bright and early to see their daughter, Minako off on her pokemon journey. 

"Minako!!" shouted Mrs. Anio coming from the bottom of a stairwell in the house. "It's time to get up!!"

Upstairs Minako was asleep in her bed. She heard a voice calling for her and she rolled over on her stomach was still fast asleep. She snored slightly and her hair was quite messy. The voice kept calling her name and it go louder and louder. Minako was eventually woken up by it and felt her sheets being pulled off her body. She sat up and saw her mother standing there.

"Honey, it's time to get up!" said her mother.

"But I'm tired..." Minako whined.

"Well, Mina if you want to sleep in on the most the important day of your life then go ahead," said her mother and then left the room.

Minako sat on bed in a daze until she finally remember today was day of her becoming a pokemon trainer!! She jumped out the bed and quickly got dressed. She then grabbed a bag and quickly threw things in there for her journey. She wasn't worry if she forgot something because she heard the cities in Kalos had amazing clothes shops! After packing for her trip, Minako left her room and saw her parents downstairs in the family room.

"Well I'm off!" Minako said happily. Both her parents looked up from the couch and smiled at her.

"Mina, I hope you have a safe and wonderful journey. Kalos is home to many different types of pokemon," her father spoke.

"I know! Which is the reason I cant decide on my team!"

Her father's smiled grew bigger and he said, "But there was one pokemon you wanted right?"

Mina nodded her head and replied. "Yes, Espurr!"

"Well then, I'm glad I got it right."

"Huh?"

Her father stood up from the couch and pull out a pokeball from his pocket. He then threw it into the air and an Espurr came out. Minako scream in happiness.

"Thank you so much!!" She hugged her dad.

"You're welcome. I knew it would be hard for you to catch your starter pokemon all by yourself so I had mine do it for you." He then handed her Espurr's pokeball. "Well I wish you two the best of luck."

"Thanks! Alright Espurr! Let's go!" Minako shouted with a burst energy. She picked up her pokemon and carried it out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime18th January 2014, 1:46 pm

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) Sailor12

Hotaru was excited at the thought of beating the champion of the Kalos region one day, but knew that was a long time off. "I am excited Chibiusa, but one step at a time." Hotaru said, slightly giggling because she was so happy. 

The two then walked towards Route 22. It was full of active trainers starting out on their journeys as well. "I'm very interested in seeing what pokemon are on this route Chibiusa." Hotaru said, excited about what this route had to offer. Suddenly they noticed a duck-like pokemon come out of a nearby patch of grass. It was brown with a white underbelly, had small wings and carried what looked to be a leek stalk.

"Farfetch'd!" The flying-type pokemon said. It changed it's stance and looked like it was ready to defend itself. 

"All right, I'm going to have my very first wild pokemon battle as a trainer. Ready Gothita!" Hotaru said, as Gothita jumped from the shoulder of her trainer and onto the ground. Gothita and Hotaru had battled other pokemon in Snowpoint City, so Hotaru knew what it could do. "Gothita, let's start off with confusion!" Hotaru eagerly said as Gothita responded by producing psychic energy and turned it into a telekinetic force, picking Farfetch'd off the ground and slamming it downwards toward the ground.

Farfetch'd got up, looking annoyed and charged straight for Gothita, Gothita didn't have a chance to dodge before the wild duck pokemon pecked Gothita repeatedly with it's beak. 

"Oh no Gothita! Is she all right Hotaru?" Chibiusa asked concerned.

"She'll be okay, I have an idea Chibiua." Hotaru replied quickly. "Gothita, use tickle on Farfetch'd!" Gothita got up and responded to it's trainer by leaping towards Farfetch'd and tickling it on it's underbelly, causing the wild duck pokemon to engage in a fit of laughter as Gothita was trying to distract it. "Excellent, now finish it off with another confusion!" Hotaru said as Gothita produced another telekinetic force which picked up Farfetch'd from off the ground and slammed it into a rocky ledge.

Farfetch'd looked worn out so it ran off into another patch of grass. Hotaru and Chibiusa were so happy and proud with Gothita. "Gothita you did so great!" Hotaru screamed as she picked up her pokemon and hugged it. She then looked at the fixation pokemon and saw it had some scratches on the part of the body that was attacked by Farfetch'd's fury attack. "You just sit up on my shoulder and relax okay." Hotaru smiled as she put Gothita in her backpack and kept the zipper slightly open.
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Jakyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 5:59 am

In the town of Aquacorde, Jakyu's day of traveling Kalos has come! However, her older sister, Kara, tried to convince her to wait a few more years which Jakyu refused. The little 10 year old gathered her things along with her two new Pokemon friends, Spiritzee and Swirlix. Jakyu's older sister stands by the doorway with her arms folded, watching her little sister pack everything but the kitchen sink. She sighs, hoping Jakyu will run into someone to venture with on the way. 

"At least I managed to get you those two Pokemon to protect you.." Kara muttered. 

Once Jakyu was done packing, she walks over to Kara, giving her a tight hug. Kara slowly wraps her arms around her little sister, wishing she didn't have to leave home just yet. 

"I'll miss you big sis!" Jakyu looked up at Kara and smiles sadly. "But i'll be sure to write to you!!"

"I know Jakyu.." Kara sighs once again. "I know" 

With that, Jakyu runs downstairs, eagerly wanting to start her journey. Kara follows suit, grabbing a bag of cooked breakfast for Jakyu to take with her. "Hold on kiddo!" Kara shouted. "At least take something to eat with you. I will not have you starving on your journey!" 

Jakyu skips back to her older sister and grabs the food bag before heading out the door. "See you later!!!"

Kara stands by the front door, watching her little sister run off into the distance. She really hopes Jakyu doesn't run into any danger. "Good luck kid..." Kara said. 

Once Jakyu got a ways ahead, she stopped for a moment to grab some of the breakfast her sister cooked for her. "I hope I get to meet a trainer who is like a prince or something!" Jakyu said to herself hopeful. "I think I need to come up with a team name for me and my Pokemon buddies!" Jakyu mused while nibbling on the toast. "Oh! I know!" Jakyu exclaimed. "Team puffy cute! Yay!"
Back to top Go down
http://icandysite.squarespace.com http://cosmicfunnies.tumblr.com/ http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 6:09 pm

Minako went to her town's potion and pokeball shops. She always felt it was odd that the two stores only sold one item. She stocked up on potions and pokeballs and went on her way. Minako stepped on two Route 2 and she felt excitement rushing through her veins. 

"Alright Espurr!!" She shouted still holding the cat like pokemon in her arms. "This it! We have a long journey head of us, but I know we can do it!"

The cat like pokemon just stared up at her owner with its big eyes. Minako just looked down and gave it a small smile. Its gaze was kind of creeping her out. She sat it down on the ground and allowed it to walk beside her. 

"Hmmm," she said to herself. "You need a name. Oh I know! How about Artemis!" She stopped walking to look at her pokemon. It just nodded its head. "Awesome!" She then look forward and saw the forest up ahead. She couldn't wait to see what kind of pokemon lived there.
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 7:20 pm

Jakyu trailed behind Minako on route 2, eating her cookies while singing to herself. She released one of her Pokemon out of its Pokeball; Babi the Swirlix. Babi bounces beside Jakyu before discovering Minako from a distance. The fluffy Pokemon barks at Jakyu, trying to get her attention. 

"Oh, What is it Babi?" Jakyu looks over at her Pokemon. "Do you want a cookie?" She said, offering a cookie to the Pokemon. 

Babi bounces up, taking the cookie and rushing ahead in hopes of getting Jakyu's attention. Jakyu runs after her fluffy Pokemon while holding her bag of goodies. "Wait for me!!" Jakyu cried out, running towards Minako's direction. "Babi! Slow down!"
Back to top Go down
http://icandysite.squarespace.com http://cosmicfunnies.tumblr.com/ http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime25th January 2014, 6:52 am

Minako was about to step into the forest when she heard someone shouting. She turned around and saw a pink pokemon running toward her and its trainer running after it. It bumped right into her and she grabbed it so it couldn't run off.  She picked it up and walked over to the trainer.

"Is this yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 9:36 am

Jakyu runs over to Minako, trying to catch her breath before nodding and sitting on the ground. "Thank you for catching Babi!" Jakyu said with a tired smile. 

"I wasn't sure why he wanted to run ahead like that!" She added.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime30th January 2014, 3:36 pm

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 4039879955 Haruka Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 4039879955 

Haruka had been up early that morning. She wanted to get an early morning jog in before she had to meet up with Michiru and leave for their journey. Problem was she had lost track of time and had to rush home to grab her bag and make sure her Fennekin was ready to go. She put one of the straps to her book bag over her shoulder and scooped Fennikin up with her other arm and ran out the door to meet up with Michiru. Finally catching sight of the other girl Haruka let the Pokemon she had been carrying walk along beside her. She would let the little Pokemon walk for a bit but if it seemed to start getting tired she was likely gonna put it in it's poke ball for a few. "Sorry I'm late!" the sandy blond called walking up to the other girl. she looked over her shoulder at the tower that housed the towns gym. "next time I'm here I'm going straight there." she said letting a slightly cocky smirk cross her face.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:33 pm

"No problem!," spoke Minako with a smile. She then handed the pokemon back to the girl. "I'm just glad I was able to stop him from running off. My name is Minako and this is Artemis." She then pointed down to her cat like pokemon. "We just started our journey! You look quite familiar are you from Aquacorde town?"
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 6:06 am

"Yep!" Jakyu nodded. "My Name is Jakyu, and this is Babi!" She pets her Swirlix. "I just left Aquacorde to start off my journey!" The young child giggled while nibbling on another cookie. She looks up at Minako before offering the blond haired girl a biscuit. "Want one?" Jakyu asked.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime12th February 2014, 6:06 pm

As Hotaru and Chibiusa continued to walk through Route 22, they noticed that the skies were beginning to get dark and the trainers along the route were going to sleep. 

"Chibiusa, maybe we should set up camp?" Hotaru said, slightly concerned as this was the first time she would be sleeping on a route as a trainer.

"Don't worry Hotaru, we got each other to set up a camp and protect ourselves." Chibiusa said, feeling scared herself. Just as Chibiusa said that, a flock of Farfetch'd  suddenly fled above them, starling both girls.

"Yeah let's set up camp Chibiusa." Hotaru said, sitting down on the side of the road. The two girls took their backpacks off as Hotaru took her now sleeping Gothita out of her back and placed the psychic pokemon on the grass. After the two got their sleeping bags set up, Hotaru took Gothita and put her under the cover of the sleeping bag.

"I'm really happy that I'm doing this journey with my best friend." Hotaru said as Chibiusa smiled. As she did that, a Bunnelby walked on the path and jumped upside down, before spinning it's ears to dig into the ground, presumably to find a place to fall asleep.

"Wow, there are so many amazing pokemon in Kalos." Chibiusa said. "I can't wait to meet more of them." Chibiusa added.

"Same. We're going to have so much fun." Hotaru said. "Alright, good night Chibiusa, good night Gothita." Hotaru said as she laid her head down and went to sleep. Chibiusa also proceeded to fall asleep, both knowing they would protect each other on this journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 4:45 pm

Chibiusa found it hard to fall asleep that night. There was so much falling through her mind. What pokemon would she catch first on her journey would she be able to beat the first gym leader? Could she really one day be the Champ? These questions and more flooded her mind as she fell into a hopeful sleep. Lunette woke her partner with a lick on the cheek. When that didn't work Chibiusa got all four of Lunette's paws in her middle knocking the wind out of her. Rubbing her eyes, Chibiusa sat up."Alright alright Lunette, I'm awake. What's the matter?" she asked looking around seeing that it was still night. "What's up Lunette?" The eevee took off in the woods around their camp site and hastily the pink haired trainer followed, being careful not to wake her friend.

Not far in a clearing sat a rilou. Being careful not to startle the little guy Chibiusa crept closer. "Wait Lunette!" Chibiusa called quietly but the eevee charged forward and started a battle with the rilou. Annoyed but still a little glad, Chibiusa called commands to Lunette and watched with pride as Lunette was able to defeat rilou. Throwing a poke ball she had in her pocket, Chibiusa crossed her fingers as the ball rocked back and forth. When it stopped and the pokemon stayed inside, her eyes light up. Rushing to take Lunette into her arms "We did it, Lunette!" She said running her fingers through the lush brown coat of her eevee, "Oh you were amazing!" She hugged the small creature to her. "Come on lets get back to camp and tell Hotaru!" Chibiusa picked up the ball containing rilou and with Lunette in her arms walked back to camp, to excited to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 3:53 pm

Minako smiled and took the cookie. She nibbled on it and thought it was quite yummy! As she eating the cookie an idea popped into her head. "Hey, Jakyu! Would like to join me on my journey? It's more fun to travel with other people. It would be silly not to since we'll be going to the same cities."
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 1:23 pm

Jakyu looked up at Minako with a smile on her face before jumping up, and hugging her tightly. Jakyu always wanted to go on a journey with a friend! After hugging Minako, Jakyu hops down and pets her swirlix before nibbling on another cookie. 

"Okay, lets go have an adventure then!"
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime24th February 2014, 12:03 pm

Hotaru woke up to the sound of what appeared to be a very excited Chibiusa. She then saw a poke ball and Eevee in the pink-haired girl's arms and assumed that her friend had caught a new pokemon.

"Chibiusa, did you catch a new pokemon, I'm so excited!" Hotaru said. She then wondered to herself that maybe she should catch a second pokemon for her upcoming gym match.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime1st March 2014, 7:59 am

"Awesome let's go!" replied Minako happily. She was glad to have someone to join her. The two girls then walked into the forest and began their journey.

As they walked down the path Minako was looking around for wild pokemon. She spotted a Fletching sitting up in a tree. Her eyes sparkled and she quietly walked toward it. She had to make the little bird pokemon hers. 

"Alright," she whispered to Artemis. "This will be our first pokemon!"

The Espurr nodded and stood in front of Minako ready to battle. The Fletching noticed them and looked at them with a bring it on look. The battle then ensued! The two pokemon went at it for a bit, but Artemis was able to weakened Fletching enough for Minako to catch it. She threw the pokeball at Fletching at once. It rocked back three times and the middle glowed red. Minako did it! She jumped into the air and turned to her friend. 

"I can't believe! I actually caught my first pokemon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 12:11 am

Chibiusa wished she could call her mom and tell her about catching her first pokemon. The excitement raced in her veins. "That was so cool!" She exclaimed, jumping into the air her hands over her head. "I've never felt so awesome!" She landed, doubled over and smiled, her cheeks flushed. "I hope you can catch one soon too, Hotaru." She said straightening herself up right. A yawn escaped her lips, as the pink hair trainer, looked sheepishly away from her friend. "I guess it took a lot of me too." She smiled. "Let's rest till first light and then head out. Sound like a plan Hotaru?" Chibiusa asked, plopping down, criss cross applesauce, on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 3:14 pm

OOC:

Chibiusa and Hotaru returned to their sleeping bags and spent the rest of their night sleeping, not being woken up by the sounds of wild pokemon. The pink-haired girl had some issues falling asleep since she was overly excited about capturing Riolu, but eventually she fell asleep.

The sun began to shine the following morning, as the two girls woke up and looked to the west and saw Santalune City in the distance.

“Okay Chibiusa, you ready to make it for our first gym?” Hotaru said as she looked towards their first badge.

“Ready Hotaru, with Eevee and now Riolu.” Chibiusa replied, smiling with confidence as she had two pokemon now.

Hotaru and Chibiusa walked down the remainder of the route, and walked into Santalune City. The city was smaller but with pretty-looking buildings, and a beautiful fountain in the center. They found the pokemon center and walked inside, as they hoped to learn more about the gym leader.
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 6:40 am

Jakyu claps her hands happily, cheering for Minako's first catch. Running over towards the older girl, Jakyu gives Minako a hug, before smiling up at her and giving her new friend another heart shaped cookie. "Here's a victory Cookie!!!" Jakyu giggled. "You can share it with your new Pokemon friend!" Babi bounces over, sniffing at the cookie before taking a bite out of it, already gobbling it up. "Babi!!!" Jakyu pouted. "It was my last cookie too....." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime17th April 2014, 7:18 pm

Chibiusa was in awe of the town they had arrived at. She couldn't believe the size of the town. She had lived in a town with a gym, but Snowbelle City and it had a gym but it was different. This town seemed well smaller. It almost disappointed Chibiusa, but she kept her smile on and with Hotaru made their way towards the gym. Fear crept into her throat and closed around her heart.

She looked up at the building. The imposing sight it posed only caused her heart to race faster. She swallowed against the dryness in her mouth. She wasn't sure she had what it takes to defeat the gym leader.

Shaking her head, she pushed the thought aside, she could do this and she would even if it took a couple tries to do so. She shook her body and straightened her spine. With her head held high she walked into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 3:18 pm

Hotaru and Chibiusa walked into the Santalune Gym, Hotaru feeling slightly nervous but tried to feel confident and not display any signs of fear. As they walked in, Hotaru noticed the battlefield for the gym appeared to resemble a greenhouse, but with a vibrant forest inside.

"Could the gym leader be a grass-type trainer? Gothita would do well with this gym then since a lot of grass-types are part poison-types." Hotaru said as she was wondering how this battle would go. The two girls then noticed the referee, Hotaru deciding she needed to talk to him. "Excuse me there sir." Hotaru said.

"Hello there, you must be traveling trainers. Here to challenge the gym?" The referee replied.

"Yes we are. I'm Hotaru, and this is my friend Chibiusa, we're from Snowbelle City. Could you tell us what type of pokemon the gym leader uses please?" Hotaru said, really wanting to know.

"Of course. Viola uses bug-types, if you have a type disadvantage, there are some pokemon near here that could help you, but just remember, type advantages or disadvantages aren't everything." The referee said, wanting to provide useful advice.

Hotaru thought about this for a sec, wondering what she was going to do because Gothita is a psychic-type and being her only pokemon, could quickly lose a match against Viola. "What do you think Chibiusa? Do you think I should catch another pokemon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime14th May 2014, 3:35 pm

Chibiusa thought for a moment. "I think it couldn't hurt." the pink haired trainer said. After all it might give her a chance to catch another of pokemon of her own. "I need to go to the shop on our way. I need to get some potions." She said with a smile. She wasn't sure how this battle with Viloa would turn to and she wanted to be ready. After all it was her first gym battle and she wanted this to go well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime17th July 2014, 3:32 pm

~Mod Note

This RP has been Inactive for more than a month, thus it will be moved to the Graveyard. It can be brought back if enough players wish to continue the story. Please contact Sailor Saturn if you have further questions or want to request this RP be restored to active status.

~ Radicaledward124 Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) 2071065468
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)   Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pokemon Trainers (Relaxed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top