The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 12:56 pm

Storyline Name: Pokémon Prism
Creator: Sailor Mercury (with input from Sailor Saturn)
Storyline Submission: Storyline Submission Thread
Forum: Gates to the Multiverse
Universe: Pokémon
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Moderator:

Plot Summary: The world of Pokémon—a place with fantastic friends, evil enemies, and creatures beyond your wildest imagination! It has been the home for so many journeys, for every Pokémon Champion was once a new Pokémon Trainer with their very own first Pokémon.

And now it is time for a new adventure, with new trainers ready to take on the world and prove that they want to be the very best!

In the northern area of the Kanto region, Professor Maple (a Pokémon Professor mentored by the legendary Professor Oak) has discovered a passage deep within the mysterious Mt. Moon. It leads farther north, to what she believes is a previously-unexplored region of the Pokémon world somewhere between the mountains that border both Kanto and Sinnoh.

Determined to learn more about this new place, Professor Maple recruited a team of brand new Pokémon Trainers and tasked them to set forth to find out more about what lies north of Mt. Moon. She not only gave them their very first starter Pokémon, but also presented each with a strange and unusual Pokémon egg. These eggs, recently delivered into Professor Maple's care, look very different from "normal" Pokémon eggs. Professor Maple hopes that journeying along with the trainers will allow these eggs to hatch, so she can collect data on the Pokémon found inside.

Unfortunately, other people have learned about these mysterious eggs. Rather than being interested by the Pokémon inside, these dastardly deviants can only imagine the money that Pokémon collectors would pay for such items! Wherever our new trainers journey, the malevolent Team Lambda will not be far behind!

Amazing adventures await these Pokémon Trainers in the new region of Raitoh!

Details on any necessary information: This RP continues the [RTRP] PokéBeginnings.

Pokémon World Summary:

The Raitoh Region:

Pokémon Eggs:

Professor Maple:

Team Lambda (Team λ):

Universe Need-to-Know-Info:
• Pokémon, Gotta Catch 'Em All
• Wild creatures with magical abilities that humans can collect and train to fight for them
• Capture Pokémon with Pokéballs
• Heal injured or revive fainted Pokémon at Pokémon Centers or with items
• Pokémon generally hatch from Eggs
• Pokémon Professors study Pokémon
• Gym Leaders award Badges when Trainers defeat them at their Gyms
• Collecting the requisite number of Badges allows a Trainer to attempt to defeat the Pokémon League
• Sending pre-adolescents out to try and make it in the world is a responsible way to organize a society

Restrictions:
• Only characters from the Pokémon world, please
• Original and canon Pokémon characters are allowed, as long as they are just starting off as Pokémon Trainers within this Storyline
• New trainers should visit Professor Maple, to acquire their starter Pokémon and a strange and unusual egg!

Source: N/A

OOC Thread: OOC Thread

Member to Character List:
Alexa (@"Sailor Saturn")
Black (@JupiterThunderCrash)
Trainer Charmander (@Luna)
Ember (@SaturnTomoe)
Mary (@"Sailor Mercury")
Tamber (@Cosmos-Hime)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 12:59 pm

As our story beings, the newly initiated Pokémon trainers gather in Professor Maple's lab! Most of the lucky trainers have their new starter Pokémon and a mysterious egg, but she's invited others to come along and join this mission. Her adorable little baby Pokémon lab assistants are keeping an eye out for anyone new! The Professor is about to tell everyone about the important mission she needs their help with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 1:22 pm

Mary

Mary shivered, keeping herself near the back, away from all the... Pokémon. Her eyes looked up, caught sight of another one of the Professor's terrifying baby Pokémon helpers, and she shuddered again.

"You have to do this, Mary." She repeated it in her mind like a mantra. Absolutely-positively she did not want to do this. She wanted to do nothing of this at all. She wanted to get away from how scary this was... but she knew that she didn't have a choice. Mary swallowed her fear as best she could, eyes looking towards the Professor. The woman seemed to be preparing to address the group.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 3:12 pm

Black

As excited as she was after getting her own Pokemon, Black actually had not been sure what she wanted to do after. Sure, she could go back to Unova and try to catch up with her brother's progress, but there were so many other regions to explore. And wouldn't travelling abroad give her more of an edge when she got back home? 

So when Professor Maple asked for their help with a mission, Black was already eager to know what that was about. Pokemon professors were always discovering new things, right? It'd be fun to be a part of that! Tepig squirmed in her grip to get more comfortable, and Black moved him to sit on her shoulder instead, to his delighted grunt.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 13th December 2016, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 4:12 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism Charmander_zpstijbkhjs
After an enthusiastic round of charades with the messenger, Trainer Charmander finally understood that he was needed back at Professor Maple's lab. 

Unfortunately, he and Bulbasaur had not yet caught any other Pokemon. But, Trainer Charmander had devised a 'training regime' for Bulbasaur. This training regime largely consisted of running away from shop keepers after Charmander stole food and potions, bizarre survival exercises in the nearby forest, and assaulting wild Pokemon. Also, each afternoon Charmander and Bulbasaur would battle. Because, well, they were both Pokemon, so... why not? 

In the front of the group of new trainers stood Trainer Charmander with Bulbasaur, who carried the egg in the bulb on his back. Bulbasaur chattered happily to his trainer and to their egg talking helps it hatch, right?, but Trainer Charmander was too busy critically assessing the progress of the other trainers.

Last edited by Sailor Leg Lamp on 19th December 2016, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime13th December 2016, 5:12 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism G1sNWow

Tamber wasn't exactly excited about receiving a message to return to the professor's lab. She'd already packed her things up for travel, and had gone to the pokeshop and purchased various items, such as potions, items to cure status effects, and some repels.

She'd already received her starter pokemon and egg, so what other reason was there to be called to the lab right before she set off on her journey?

Tamber took note of the trainers surrounding her. These were the trainers from before, when she'd first received her popillo! The charmander trainer was here, as well as the long haired brunette. Tamber's eyes widened with concern when her gaze fell upon Mary, the trainer who'd collapsed last time she was here. Even seeing her from behind, she saw the girls frame flinch at the pokemon at the professor's feet.

Without so much as hesitating, Tamber walked over and placed a hand on Mary's shoulder. Was she going to have another spell?

"Hey, 'S okay." She reassured her, while keeping an ear out for the reasoning behind their summons.

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 14th December 2016, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add the header)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 5:42 am

Mary

She startled slightly, her imagination already jumping to the horrifying possibility that a bird Pokémon might have landed on her shoulder, but when she whipped her head around she saw that it was only one of the human trainers. Mary relaxed slightly, for just a moment, but then she shrugged the hand off and attempted to act like she didn't need comfort. It was an obvious lie, particularly to anyone—like Tamber—who had been present for the receipt of starter Pokémon (and the most embarrassing moment of Mary's young life). But she couldn't admit it. She hated the thought of having to be honest with these near-strangers about all of her personal failings.

"T-thanks," she stammered, her voice even more betraying the lie to follow than the unwell look on her face. "I'm totally fine. Absolutely. I'm so... happy to be here."

Keeping up a flimsy facade was really the most she could manage at the moment; she still felt queasy and unsettled in this place, even though the very act of being here was something that Mary had chosen. Maybe it would be better when they were out on the open road, doing whatever Pokémon trainers did. (She tried not to think about the fact that "what they did" was probably "interact constantly with Pokémon". Baby steps.)
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 9:08 am

Ember

Ember was late again as usual. She rusheded inside the lab of Professor Maple and stood next to Tamber.

"Forgive me for being late, I was in a battle and caught a pokemon." Ember quickly apologized bowing slightly.

She then noticed what Tamber was doing with Mary. "Oh...Mary, a-are you hurt?" She asked looking worried and her Piplup broke free from the pokéball and also looked concerned.

Last edited by SaturnTomoe on 16th December 2016, 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime14th December 2016, 12:32 pm

Alexa

She was alone, far away on a deserted island full of chocolate and cute little cakes. There were friendly fuzzy pokémon all around her, and the sounds of the ocean waves comforted her. She was happy and safe and definitely not afraid. She was not about to start any kind of adventure, where anything could happen. It was just her and her own little paradise.

Alexa opened one tightly closed eye and peered around. But her heart sank when she noticed that not one detail of her surroundings had changed. Not even a little bit. She remained inside Professor Maple's lab, together with several other people, each with the intent to begin their adventure as a pokémon trainer.

With a small pout, Alexa opened both eyes fully, and held back a sigh. Well, there went that idea.

She distracted herself by looking down at the pokeball still clutched in her hands. She had yet to summon her pokémon - a part of her wanted to meet the Totodile that was kept inside. But the same fears plagued at her, keeping her from pressing the button. So much seemed to ride on this first encounter. Everyone knew the tales of great trainers and their starter pokémon, tales of strong friendship and unbreakable bonds. No matter what came their way, the two had each other. Friends til the end.

But Alexa had never had a friend before. She didn't know how to even begin. In her mind, she could see exactly how the meeting would play out: she'd open the pokéball, eager, and the Totodile would pop out, happy to meet its new trainer, excited about the battles and the adventures they'd have together. It would expect a strong trainer, a capable person who could stand tall in the face of anything.

Except, the Totodile would instead meet her. Just her. Alexa. It would be so disappointed, it'd probably flee to Professor Maple and ask to be taken back.

Alexa's chest hurt at the very idea of it. No, it was better to wait. Maybe, if she met Totodile alone, away from other people, she could explain to it that she was trying to be better! And she would get better! She was a Jenny, and she could be brave. She had to have that inside her. Somewhere.

Right?
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 7:19 pm

Professor Maple smiled at the Trainers, glad to see that so many had returned to the lab. After all, her intention with bestowing Pokémon on new recruits was not just to begin a life-long friendship, but also to seek their help with her important project.

"Thank you, all of you, for being here," the Professor began, clapping a few times before she spoke to make sure she had everyone's attention.

"As you may already be aware, I recently made a discovery at the famous Mt. Moon. While searching for Fossils, I uncovered a passageway from Mt. Moon that has never been explored. I believe it leads to an entirely new Pokémon region—a place between Kanto and Sinnoh. Due to the high mountains to the north of Kanto and south of Sinnoh, as well as the treacherous coastal waters, we have not been able to explore this part of our continent."

"When I discovered the passage, I found something else..."

She paused for a moment, searching in one of her lab coat pockets, and held up a small fragment of stone for the trainers to see. It was dazzling, and although it was primarily violet in hue it seemed to periodically shimmer with prismatic colours.

"This is a piece of some kind of key item, possibly like the evolutionary stones we know, but it does not match any currently-discovered options."

"I'm interested in acquiring more of these—especially an unbroken stone—for my research. I've done some analysis on this fragment, but I need more samples."

"The eggs that you were given were a mysterious gift from an anonymous source, but you might notice..."

She stepped closer to one of the remaining unclaimed eggs, holding the shard close to the thing. For a moment, nothing happened... but then the entire egg seemed to shimmer with radiance, all of the designs on the surface lighting up suddenly and briefly. It was so quick that it would have been easy to miss... but how could any of the present Trainers forget it, now that they had seen!

Professor Maple stepped back, returning the fragment to her pocket.

"I need your help to unearth new discoveries—to learn more about our world and Pokémon!"

She walked towards another shelf, this one with a row of simple drawstring backpacks.

"For each Pokémon Trainer brave and bold enough to help with my research, I have a few gifts. Inside you'll find a Long-Range (LR) Pokédex, which will allow you to communicate with me quickly despite the distance. It has some interesting updated technology that will allow you to send Pokémon and most objects back to my lab—or for me to send certain items to you. It has GPS capabilities, as well, which will help me (and you!) map the unfamiliar region you are visiting."

"I've also included some Pokéballs and a few other items, to get you started. Even my mom threw in a little something special for everyone."

Simple Bag contains:
LR Pokédex
Poké Ball (10)
Great Ball (2)
Potion (8)
Revive (2)
Lava Cookie** (6)

**Baked by the sweet Mrs. Maple! Yum!

Professor Maple smiled warmly at the assembled young faces, so filled with promise and potential. She hoped that among these beginning their journey into the fun and friendship of the world of Pokémon she would find the hearts and minds to assist her.

"The weekend is quickly approaching. Please meet me at the entrance to Mt. Moon, ready to start your adventure, Monday afternoon! Until then, I suggest you enjoy your time in the city, with your families and friends, before you head into the unknown!"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 7:31 pm

Tamber listened carefully, and held onto every word. A new region didn't exactly surprise her, she'd heard stories of regions being discovered all over the place-and fairly often-when she was younger; some even before she was born. What did catch her attention, however, was the small chip of stone that the professor showed to all of them. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before, and her fascination-if not bewilderment-only doubled once it made one of the last eggs shine like a star.

"How...?" She found herself questioning out loud. Would the eggs need the stone to hatch? That seemed odd. What kind of pokemon would even come out of the egg-if it was even a pokemon at all. Anxiety struck at her heart as she found herself grasping the pokeball her egg was in.

It was during the moment the professor started handing out supplies that she found her opportunity to ask the question now plaguing her mind. As she took the bag and began to place the items into their appropriate spot of her own, she pointed to the egg; no longer glowing.

"Pokemon...right?"

Tamber wasn't about to leave without an answer.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 8:17 pm

Professor Maple grinned at Tamber's question, her dark eyes sparkling.

"My preliminary tests indicate that these are Pokémon eggs... but until they hatch, who really can say?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 8:26 pm

Mary

Most people considered Piplups—and most Pokémon—to be adorable things. Mary, feeling even greener around the gills when Ember and her new companion stared up at her. The pink-haired girl sucked in an uneven breath, trying to look at anything that wasn't one of the too many Pokémon currently occupying this lab intended to study the darn things. Her plan to cure her fear by exposure to these terrifying and awful beasts seemed worse and worse the more she had to actually act upon it. How could she have ever thought this could work?

"Nope, just fine," she replied, her voice flat.

"Why did I have to faint and make such a huge scene!" she chastised herself. "Now everyone is going to notice every little thing I do!" She could not admit that Pokémon scared her. There was no way that she was going to reveal so much about herself to people she had just met! Her fear was embarrassing and shameful; her pride made her want to hide and lie about it, even though she knew it wasn't convincing, rather than admit it. She'd have to trust someone before she'd even think about hinting about the truth!

And then Professor Maple started talking. With every bit of description and call to adventure, Mary felt her heart sink a little bit deeper. She didn't want this! She didn't want any of this. She hung back slightly, unwilling to pick up one of the drawstring backpacks. Could she back out now? Was it too late? Could she give the Pokéball with her still-unmet Pokémon inside back to the brown-haired researcher and get out of here?

Right now, that was exactly what she wanted to do.

But as much as it enticed her, Mary knew she absolutely couldn't pick that path.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 8:38 pm

Tamber felt her shoulders relax with relief. So it would be a Pokemon after all. Thank goodness. She wondered what she should do with the drawstring bag, but an idea came into her mind. With a sly smile, she let Poppilo out of his pokeball and he barked at her happily.

She placed the bag, open,in front of him. "Inside?" She gestured. She knew just how much her new friend loved being carried. Would he go for it?

Poppilo sniffed the bag for a bit, then stuck his head inside. Once he lifted his head up, the bag took up most of his body. He would have been terrified, if it didn't smell so good due to the lava cookies. After a while of running around happily, taking in the wonderful scent, he managed to pop the bag off with his flippers. A chuckle escaped Tamber's lips, leading Poppilo to catch on to his trainer's joy. He happily backed into the now open bag, and snuggled himself in as far as he could.

Looks they were thinking the same thing. Tamber picked up the drawstring bag , with Poppilo now inside, and slung it over her back. She turned her back to the trainers, and the pokemon gave a happy wave to the familiar humans.

" 'Carry him like this now." Tamber said, matter-of-factly.

Popplo happily barked in response.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 9:12 pm

Black

A brand new region, literal uncharted territory, and they were the first ones that got to check it out? Black had already decided she was going to help out, no more questions asked. What else did she even need to be told? This was so cool! What kind of Pokemon lived there? Maybe they'd find a Legendary one! Her mile a minute thoughts were only halted by Professor Maple pulling out a strange purple fragment of a rock. Did she want them to rock collect too? But then she saw the weird reaction the eggs had when the shard got close, and she was even more stunned.

Could it really be a new evolutionary stone? She'd never heard of one that affected eggs before. Black went to grab her bag of supplies, interested in messing with the Pokedex inside.

"Thanks for all the stuff, Professor! You can count on me!" she said, honestly meaning it.

This was gonna be so cool! Her enthusiasm died a little when she realized they weren't leaving until Monday. That meant she had to stay in this city for a whole weekend. Alone. Professor Maple's suggestion to hang out with their friends and families stung a bit when she remembered that she was new to this region. Black was going to go call her mother anyway, but other than that, she didn't really know anyone here that well. She had Tepig now at least, but still.

Black did her best to keep smiling though, even if she didn't quite feel up to it now. 

"See you guys later!" Seeing no more reason to hang around the lab, Black left, though Tepig seemed worried about his trainer. As soon as she was out the door, her egg carefully placed in her bag with her supplies, she pulled the brim of her hat down with a sigh, the shadow covering her eyes. Maybe she could start training early? Or find a place to stay for the weekend.

She was barely away from home and she already felt homesick. It was kind of pathetic.
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime24th December 2016, 8:57 am

Ember

Ember listened as well shocked that they were doing this.

"Wow, Jesse, James, and Meowth are going to love hearing this!" Ember exclaimed happily getting a Simple Bag as well and opening it to see what was inside.

"I'm off then Professor." She said quickly leaving to start her new adventure on the new region.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime24th December 2016, 5:46 pm

So, Trainer Charmander did not know what a successful Pokemon Trainer looked like. He wasn't sure if he had ever seen one before and most humans looked the same to him. But, he was certain none of the other humans in the room looked successful, yet. It was plainly obvious to him that he was already the best Pokemon trainer in the lab and the others had a really, really far way to go to catch up to him.

And then, Professor Maple spoke and all the other trainers in the room gave her their undivided attention. Trainer Charmander still had no idea what she was saying, but he did understand when she provided him with a Simple bag. It was conveniently sized to fit a Charmander and it held Pokeballs. This was great! Now, he wouldn't have to steal Pokeballs for awhile. That would give him time to travel to a new place that didn't know he was a thief, and then he could steal more Pokeballs without worrying about the shop keeper already knowing about his reputation. Perfect!

Trainer Charmander tried to place the egg inside of his new backpack, but Bulbasaur wouldn't let him. Bulbasaur slapped Trainer Charmander with his vines and barked a harsh, "Bulba!" The fire lizard glared nastily at his Pokemon and stuck out his tongue in mockery, but was quickly distracted by Professor Maple pointing out the new region on the map. Trainer Charmander didn't know it was new or what he was even supposed to do there, but he understood he was supposed to go there.

Now, if only he knew how to read a map... But, it was small, so that meant it was nearby, right? It didn't look too hard to find. Just turn right near that clump of trees, go through those weird-looking hills, into a cave, and then you were there.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime31st December 2016, 1:41 pm

Tamber smiled as the Charmander retrieved his items. She wondered if he knew just how extraordinary of a pokemon he was, deciding to become a trainer himself. Her smile faded as she saw him use one of his pokemon's own vines to harm it. Was the Bulbasaur a boy or a girl, anyways? Popplio still in her arms, she approached the pair.

"Hey. Be nice." Her voice was stern. Did Charmander think just because he was a Pokemon he didn't have to treat his team with respect? Tamber certainly didn't hope so.

If that were the case; they wouldn't be able to get along in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime2nd January 2017, 11:34 am

Alexa

As Alexa listened to the Professor, her heart sunk a little further with each word. A part of her liked the excitement in which Professor Maple spoke - it was invigorating and sincere. She wished she could have that same kind of demeanor. Surely Professor Maple was never afraid of anything. Ever. Not even the dark, probably.

She watched as a couple of the other trainers grabbed their presented bags and exited the laboratory. There were only a few of people left in the room now. Alexa glanced over towards Mary, not too surprised to see that the pink-haired girl was among the stragglers. She felt that similar kinship again, looking at the other girl. It was hard to explain. Maybe it was just heartburn though, and not a kind of camaraderie after all.

Still, Alexa knew that if she stayed still for much longer, it would be deemed a little strange. Worse, she'd be noticed and that was even worse yet. She had to do what was expected of her - as a new trainer, about to set out on her first adventure, she should be excited and jump at the chance to grab everything offered to her before going to share the great news with her family.

But her legs felt like lead. And jelly. Like a weird mix of a super heavy wobbly thing. If she tried to move now, she might just fall right over. And that would surely get some attention!

"I guess it's my turn," she said more to herself than to anyone else. Alexa drew in a deep breath, as quietly as she could, before letting it out in a slow rush of air. I can do this. I can definitely do this. Just take a step. It will be okay. Don't think, just walk.

The pep talk helped. A little. She managed three steps towards the Professor before her burst of courage drained away from her, leaving her stranded. But now that she had moved, she couldn't very well stay standing here in the middle of the laboratory. She had to continue. Or else people might see! They might suspect.

Finding a kind of strength in clutching tightly at her unopened pokéball, Alexa completed her journey across, and took the bag from the Professor with a small word of thanks. She wanted to feel happy, or even proud, about this victory. Mostly, she just felt exhausted.

She walked over to where the eggs were set up, having yet to touch hers, and allowed herself a moment to breathe by pretending to be interested in looking at the eggs. It took a while for her heart to stop racing so painfully.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime4th January 2017, 5:17 am

Trainer Charmander was momentarily distracted by his study of the map when a human female spoke to him and his Pokemon. Although he did not know what the little human was saying, the lizard could clearly comprehend the displeasure conveyed by her stern tone of voice. And, he concluded that the human must be scolding Bulbasaur for slapping Trainer Charmander with his vines. 

The fire lizard held his head high and tilted his nose upward in superiority in having someone back up his side of the argument. "That's right, Bulbasaur, you shouldn't have slapped me when I wanted to take my egg." He said in the Pokemon language. Bulbasaur hung his head in shame and displeasure at the thought of Trainer Charmander keeping the egg. The grass Pokemon had grown very attached to the egg and he knew his trainer wouldn't take care of the egg the same way Bulbasaur could. 

"But," Trainer Charmander continued in his native language. He paused for a few seconds, so as to peek Bulbasaur's attention. "I'm such a great trainer that I'll let you keep it." 

Bulbasaur's spirits soared! 

"But, don't hit me again or you won't see that egg until it hatches. I bet it would taste delicious."

"Bulba!" The Pokemon squeaked in fear, taking a step backward from his trainer. Never! He would be the best Pokemon ever to his trainer if it meant Bulbasaur could keep his egg safe.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime4th January 2017, 1:11 pm

Mary

As usual, she was the last one. Even Alexa, who seemed rather intimidated by all of this as well, managed to move herself forward. Being alone again, just standing there, seemed to solidify Mary's terror. She fought against herself to stop from turning on her heel and running out of the lab. If everyone else could do it, she had to do it, too. She forced herself to step up, trying to avoid the kind and concerned eyes of the Professor. Other people's pity only made her feel worse.

Some of the other trainers had already left the lab, buoyant with the promise of an adventure ahead. She envied their enthusiasm; Mary didn't understand how they could be so excited about something with so many risks and dangers. The channel between herself and others remained as wide as ever. There were several days until the group was supposed to meet with the Professor again at Mt. Moon. What was she supposed to do until then?

Alexa stood contemplating the mysterious eggs, and once again Mary glanced at the other girl.

"Stop wasting time, Mary," she told herself. "You can't stay here all day!"

She felt her heartbeat thudding in her ears as she tentatively approached the eggs. Hers still sat there on the little cushion. She had touched it that once, but never again after that. The light in the room glinted off of it suddenly—or was that just something she was imagining? Mary shuddered, rubbing her arms. She didn't even notice that it was the same pale blue as the ribbons in her hair.

"So..." she began awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with the eggs (Could eggs have eye contact?), any Pokémon, or the other trainer nearby. "What are you going to do until... that... stuff?"

"Nice job, Mary," she groaned internally. "A born conversation starter, you are."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime6th January 2017, 1:30 pm

Tamber, upon hearing Mary's voice, re-directed her attention from the loud Charmander to her. She seemed a little better then when the meeting started, much to Tamber's relief. What was she so terrified of? Then again, Tamber wasn't one to judge. She approached Mary as Poppilo hopped out of her arms and stayed behind his trainer; his own small attempt to ensure no accidents occurred because of him this time.

"Donno." Tamber admitted. "Catch more?"

It was true, Tamber was planning on trying to build up her team-but she wasn't going to do it carelessly. She certainly wasn't keen on filling up the pokedex or being told to do so. The idea of all those pokemon  in PC boxes never sat well with her.

"Nice egg."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime6th January 2017, 1:41 pm

Mary

She was surprised to hear Tamber reply, rather than Alexa. Mary hadn't realized that the brown-haired girl was standing so close. When she turned to look at her, she noticed that the other trainer still wore her sunglasses. The slightly-older girl had been wearing them the whole time, now that the pink-haired pre-teenager thought about it. How... weird. Why would someone keep their sunglasses on all the time?

"T-thanks," she replied nervously, looking away from the eggs.

The previous words that the girl had spoken seemed to ring in her ears, unsettling her.

"And of course we'll catch more," she tried to state confidently. She did not succeed in doing so; her voice sounded squeaked and somewhat frantic. Her expression, as well, betrayed the facade she was trying to build. The thought of interacting with Pokémon almost brought forth all of the memories she was fighting to hold back. Pokémon... How could people willingly engage with creatures so dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 5:33 am

Although Trainer Charmander had the most supreme confidence in himself, he did need to take a few moments to plan how he would get to the place on the map. It seemed easy enough, because the place looked really close on the map. Not that Charmander had ever really learned how to read a map. Pokémon don't need maps. But, he did not know what to do once he got there. He couldn't understand human, so he had absolutely no idea what Professor Maple had said.

So, should he follow a human trainer? Or should he and Bulbasaur do it all on their own?

Wait! He was being ridiculous! If anything these poor saps needed his help. Obviously, none of them had any idea what they were doing and they would need a Pokémon to show them how to do things right. Yes, he would have to follow a small group of these humans, so they could follow his example. Ah, he had such sympathy for their plight and lack of knowledge. Trainer Charmander would be a great teacher to them.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime23rd January 2017, 7:47 pm

Tamber nodded at Mary's response; taking note of her unease. Was Mary going to be alright, traveling by herself with her seemingly paralyzing fear of pokemon? Why had she decided to become a trainer, perhaps to try to help overcome that fear? Tamber shifted the drawstring bag on her shoulders, Poppilo squeaking happily as he snuggled himself deeper in. She could feel his body heat through the thin fabric; It seemed like he was enjoying himself.

It seemed the same couldn't be said for Mary.

Tamber was just about ready to leave to see what she could acomplish before she'd be sent to the Raitoh region. She was hoping to at least have an additional Pokemon or two.

Tamber extended her hand toward Mary, motioning to the door with her head."Come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime30th January 2017, 7:12 pm

Mary

"Uh..."

The cerulean eyes flickered uneasily between the doorway and Alexa, glancing towards Tamber and the offered hand. She thought of the Pokémon here in the lab, and the ones she'd have to face outside... and the one in the Pokéball she still couldn't bear to open. It made her forehead feel slightly sweaty and warm. She shivered, narrowly stopping herself from stumbling slightly, as that uneasy faint feeling swept over her with the goosebumps on her neck.

The young girl coughed slightly, trying (once again) to cover up her evident anxiety. She shook her head, ruffling her bright pink bangs to try and bring some coolness to her feverish temples. The Pokéball still held hesitantly in her fingertips felt like it was made of lead. She'd still have to pick up her egg. Could she stuff it in the drawstring backpack? The thought of carrying it around just... That wave of nausea washed over her again. No, Mary knew that she wasn't going to be able to carry it the way most of the other trainers did.

"I just have to... grab... this..." Her voice halted as she spoke, even as she tried to gesture towards the egg nonchalantly.

"What about you?" she asked the indigo-haired girl nearby. Mary didn't yet realize that she was stalling, although she most certainly was.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime30th January 2017, 11:13 pm

Black

She hadn't gotten very far away from the lab before her facade pretty much fell apart. Not even 100 feet away from the doors, Black sat against a nearby tree's trunk, backpack off and laying beside her as she pulled her knees up to hug them. 

"Maybe I'm not cut out for this after all..." she mumbled, hiding most of her face. Tepig grunted at her with confused eyes, pacing around his trainer, but unable to get through to her much.

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 11th February 2017, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime5th February 2017, 6:35 pm

Trainer Charmander burst with confidence as his plan fell into place within his mind. And, with confidence, he motioned to Bulbasaur to follow and strode out of the door. He pushed aside the two girls with ease as he weaved past their legs. Bulbasaur squeaked an apology as he tried to squeeze past them, but he was a bit larger than Charmander and he may have bumped them as he left.
Trainer Charmander had not waited for Bulbasaur, who cried out in alarm as he hurried to catch up to his trainer.

And then, Trainer Charmander's opportunity arrived! Just outside the door of the laboratory, a human trainer sat near a tree. It was one of the human children that the fire lizard had met in the laboratory. This was his chance! His confidence did not diminish as he walked up to Black and stopped in front of her. Confidently, he said "Charmander!" and pointed in the general direction the map had suggested. Afterwards, Trainer Charmander offered his assistance to the human trainer, "Char Char Chamander Charmander," he said, gesturing with his tiny paws. Finally, he ended with his head held high and his paws on his hips.

Bulbasaur reminded his trainer about the language barrier. Trainer Charmander stuck his tongue out at his Pokemon and stomped his foot in anger. Waving his paw through the air, he dismissed his Pokémon's words. That was the whole point! Trainer Charmander was supposed to be teaching the humans, anyway. He'd just have to teach them Pokemon, too.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime11th February 2017, 11:46 am

Black

Tepig cocked his head to the side as Charmander approached his trainer and began trying to get her up. Black looked up and recognized the pokemon from back at the lab, though she had no idea what he or Bulbasaur were trying to say.

"Oh...hey there," she said, smiling slightly. "Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 5:17 am

So, yeah, this whole language barrier issue was beginning to annoy Trainer Charmander. He did not understand why Pokémon trainers were unable to communicate in the Pokémon language. To the fire lizard, it made basic sense that you should be able to talk with the Pokémon you were training.

With a huge sigh, Trainer Charmander slapped his face with his tiny paw in exasperation. Argh, this was not going to work in the long term, unless he became a master at charades. Humans were so stupid. And then, he got an idea. Did the human have a map on her? Maybe he could use the map to show that he would lead the human to where they wanted to go.

Trainer Charmander began to dart around Black in circles as he looked for the map. Unfortunately, Trainer Charmander had not picked up a copy of the map back at the lab. And then, he began to sneak around Black's backpack as he tried to figure out a way to get inside of it to find the map. Before he could get to deep inside of her personal business, Bulbasaur tapped his trainer on the shoulder with a vine and held out a map, the copy the grass Pokemon had grabbed back in the lab, with the other vine.

With glee in his eyes, the fire lizard congratulated his Pokémon on not being stupid and jerked the map out of his Pokémon's vine. And then, he showed the map to Black and pointed into the nearby forest. Let's go, stupid human, I'll show you the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Pokémon Prism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top