The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 9:03 pm

And for the record, I'm in the "don't care. do what you want" category. XD Seriously, if you guys want to do this, go ahead. Just keep it clean. Wink I most likely won't participate.
Back to top Go down
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 9:09 pm

I'm kinda with Small Lady now that I've seen it. Sadly, this idea would become the time bomb waiting to explode and cause the site to collapse rapidly.

For me, this only spells jealousy, broken friendships, and hatred. So yeah, I'm sorry, Crystal, but I wouldn't chance this idea, unless you have a miracle planned if this happens.

GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 2632955583
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 9:13 pm

Aquarii wrote:
I'm kinda with Small Lady now that I've seen it. Sadly, this idea would become the time bomb waiting to explode and cause the site to collapse rapidly.

For me, this only spells jealousy, broken friendships, and hatred. So yeah, I'm sorry, Crystal, but I wouldn't chance this idea, unless you have a miracle planned if this happens.

GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 2632955583

Honestly, I think thats a bit extreme, Aqua. As indifferent as I am to the idea, I don't think it will get THAT bad here. If something like that were going to happen on here, it would have already happened. Is there a possibility of some drama and fights in the future? Maybe. But I don't see anything as bad as the forum collapsing.

We have a really good group of people, even as we gain new members. I've really been impressed with everyone and how quality everyone is on here. I really can't see everyone getting super jealous of someone on here. I have a lot of faith in you guys and the other members of the staff here.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 9:26 pm

I know I haven't really been active on the forum lately (gotta love trying to catch up on an art backlog XD), but I have been trying to keep up with this thread on my android.

Honestly, when it comes to a system like this, it doesn't bother me one way or the other if a system like this implemented. In my opinion, Lady has done a great job with GC and has excellent admins who really seem to care about making GC a fun place to come to that I don't think that doing a "marrage/adoption" system would be as damaging as many people fear.

So I'll support your decision, whichever way you go Lady ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st February 2012, 9:32 am

Thank you every one for your input, to simplify this matter, I'm going to start a separate thread with a poll to get a clear concise answer.

If you have serious concerns about something please PM me, just be aware I may not answer right away, but I do promise to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.   GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC IDEA: Bonds, Marriages, siblings etc.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top