The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 10:04 am

Oh yay! Very Happy Thank you everyone. Going to hopefully start working on some profiles this week.

@Addelyn, Rei and Minako need to be vigilante besties but not really xD I can just see the bickering now.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:15 am

i am currently working on a backstory for Selena (Working on name) on why she looks like she does now.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:55 am

If you're currently working on ideas, it'd be great if you posted them here first before you make a profile, just so I can make sure everyone's characters are coordinated and don't contradict one another. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 8:43 am

of course JTC. no problem all I've done so far is an SSI in ami's profile nothing else (Having big problems though with the doll maker and trying to save my picture)

NOTE: FINALLY (After 45 min) The doll maker save feature worked.

NOTE 2: I was thinking for Ami that maybe she gets caught in some freak computer/tech explosion (or other method) and lives and gains her powers/look...thats all i have as of now still thinking..
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th May 2016, 7:38 pm

Okay so after EK, JTC, and Small Lady successfully locked me up in a Pokeball and threw me into the planning chat on Skype, I will be joining in on this. XD

I would like to claim Cyprine. We already discussed a few things about her on Skype which I have listed below so that I don't forget when I go to work on my SSI:
+At some point in the BG story, Cyprine's twin sister Ptilol died (not sure of the specifics yet, possibly Ptilol killed herself?)
+The event disturbs Cyprine; she will not accept the reality of her sister's death
+Cyprine gets creepy porcelain doll and names it Ptilol --> pretends that it is actually Ptilol --> the doll essentially becomes her second personality.
+She probably talks to herself a lot and doesn't really have any friends--maybe just some people who pity her, but wouldn't be hanging out with her otherwise? that is, until she joins up with the villains XD
+Staring at her canon outfit for a long time sort of made me want to make her into a raver.//slapped Maybe her "friends" dragged her to parties to take her mind off of things? Idk just ignore me. XD
+I still want to do something with ribbons...Maybe it could be tied in (no pun intended) to her job or
profession? Professional gift wrapping? A tailor of some sort? which would then have something to do with her superpower?

EDIT: Adding more thoughts.
+If she's a tailor or whatever, maybe she went through the hassle of making her creepy Ptilol doll customized clothing so that it would match her outfits.  
+Personality-wise I'm not sure if I should keep her personality as more impulsive + arrogant and then have the Ptilol doll be more representative of her logic and reasoning? Or if I should have her use the doll as an excuse to say ridiculous stuff to people. XD "Omg. You look so fat....*cranes neck toward right shoulder* Ptilol, that wasn't a very nice thing to say!"

EDIT 5/25/16: Okay, I had a chance to organize my thoughts. Here are my ideas for the Witches 5 and Death Busters:
Ideas:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 12:58 am

Behold Usagi The Bunny Warrior

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 Pf33tcf
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 1:58 am

She's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 9:12 pm

heres the pic i made for Ami:

in costume:
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 Ami%20MizunoX-Men%20RP

normal day: (was thinking of tweaking the shade of blue)

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 Screen%20Shot%202016-04-27%20at%2010.07.16%20AM
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 9:24 pm

I dunno if I posted this or not, but all the girls are going to be in high school, around 15 or 16, so you don't need a civilian outfit. ^^ Also, what kind of powers is Ami going to have to match that costume? Because I'm having a bit of trouble seeing Ami wearing that coat unless there was a reason behind it. [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 10:13 pm

oh ok. didn't think of the coat thing yet but i can change it tonight. will post up soon the changes.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:31 pm

Just wanted to say almost got the RP sample done for Vbabe and she'll be ready once approved. yaaas.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th July 2016, 10:28 pm

here is my fix to Ami from the coat mishap:

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 X-Girl-Candys-World-Doll-Divine-portrait
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 6:20 pm

got Ami's stuff approved..YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 7:47 am

I should be able to post for Ami today.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 8:35 am

Yay!

If I'm not too dead after work, I plan on writing Cyprine's BG up to where Kaolinite comes into the picture. Then Kai and I can figure out what we want to do from there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 11:12 am

Andalusite wrote:
Yay!

If I'm not too dead after work, I plan on writing Cyprine's BG up to where Kaolinite comes into the picture. Then Kai and I can figure out what we want to do from there. Wink

Ah I totally forgot the post here! I spoke with Andi and JTC about it and would love to join in with my Kaolinite profile. The SSI will be edited in after we talked out what to do with her! ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2016, 11:59 am

hows everyone doing? just checking in.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2016, 8:30 am

To answer your question, Dark Sports, I'm doing alright. XD Kai and I are still working on our profiles. I have a little over half of the history section written out for mine right now, and just need to add a few more paragraphs to the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 7:34 am

hey dumb question most of all after i posted but Is serenity the only one who doesn't know about the dark agency? and the other girls do? or how is that working...if they do know then i need to redo my post..
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 9:07 am

It depends on the character's backstory. They don't have to know about the Dark Agency.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 9:46 am

for mine and others reference  then Blue Pixie Doesn't know as of yet
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 9:03 am

Since there's already a Cyprine, how about a Mimete? ♥

Costume Ideas Below:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 9:25 am

Aurae wrote:
Since there's already a Cyprine, how about a Mimete? ♥️

Costume Ideas Below:
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 1683163362 Oh yes, of course! Kai and I would love another teammate! Smile Though we already made up the structure/motives of the Death Busters because we didn't think anybody else would want to join. XD Plus, Kai's using Kaolinite so we kind of had to. XD If you would like, one of us could PM you a TL;DR of the main points we already established for the Death Busters while writing Cyprine and Kaolinite's profiles, so you can start working on one for Mimete. Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 10:21 am

Sure, Andi, send me what you have~
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 11:57 am

How about a little Eudial to throw into the mix? [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 2157414144

design<3:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 1:37 pm

OMG YES.... I love both of you right now and will PM you what Kai and I established for the Death Busters. XD This also means that Kai and I need to finish up our history section. XD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 1:58 pm

Yassss, Witches 5 REPRESENT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2016, 3:16 pm

YAS VILLAINS. NOW I REALLY MUST WORK ON MY BERYL!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 6:35 am

Yay Let's finally get our villains done! *high fives Small Lady*

JTC, may I also claim Viluy? I will make a profile for her once I catch up in my other Rps and of course finish the one I started for Cyprine. Wink

Kai, your dream of having all of the witches might come true. XD
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th September 2016, 8:13 am

Sure, you guys can claim the Witches 5 ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top