The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:41 pm

I'll miss Friday's for sure and this will be the first time I'll be missing Sunday's as well!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 5:16 pm

The stream is starting! You still have time! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th June 2016, 1:44 pm

Small Lady wrote:
GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 E8Hp8iP

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday June 12th 5:00 PM CST ~Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie
Friday June 17th at 7:00 PM CST ~Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card~

Quick Link: http://original.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(Small Note: My area observes daylight savings and it has ended.)

Sunday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura: The Movie

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Ccs_themovie1

It's winter vacation and Sakura wins a trip to Hong Kong. Kero, skeptic of her luck in lotteries, questions whether she was merely lucky or was she summoned to Hong Kong upon inevitability. As Sakura strolls through Hong Kong's Bird Street, she senses an evil force calling to her. On chasing two strange birds, she is lead to a phantom world where she learns she was actually made to come to Hong Kong by a woman, Madoushi, who apparently wants revenge on Clow Reed. With Syaoran's mother, Yelan's, help and the guidance from Clow Reed's voice, she must fight Madoushi and rescue her friends and loved ones, who have been captured.

Sunday's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Ccs_themovie2

A direct sequel to the series, Sakura is still thinking about how to react to Syaoran's confession that he likes her. She wants to be able to tell him in person but now that he is in Hong Kong, she doesn't know when she'll be able to do so.  Meanwhile,  Sakura and her class are preparing to present a play at the annual Nadeshiko Festival. Syaoran and Meiling suddenly arrive in Tomoeda and it give Sakura the courage to finally reciprocate her feelings but her attempts are consistently foiled. She begins to notice that the Sakura cards are disappearing one by one, revealing that there is one Clow Card that had been forgotten and left to capture. One with power equal to all hers... It is during this summer that Sakura faces her final battle.

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Sunday June 12th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie
  • Friday June 17th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
  • Sunday June 19th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista
  • Friday June 24th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere
  • Sunday June 26th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Un Nouveau Voyage

*Please note that these dates can change at any time with or without reason, including on the day of the scheduled stream.

Sorry for the delay in getting in a time. I was in the middle of doing this and about to send the PM when some really nasty weather came through. x_x SO! Stream in 1 hr 15 minutes from now!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th June 2016, 1:58 pm

I have no idea if I'll be able to be here. Depends on whether we get dinner soon or not. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th June 2016, 4:08 pm

I'm here! Did I make it in time?
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th June 2016, 10:50 am

Hey everyone! I rearranged the schedule because I realized Sunday was Father's Day and I remembered not a lot of people could make it for the stream I had on Mother's Day and I will probably be doing something myself. Sooo that said, here's the new schedule and info on the next two streams!

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday June 17th at 7:00 PM CST ~Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card~
Friday June 24th at 7:00 PM CST ~Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista~

Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12283-gc-livestream-2016-signups

Fridays's Stream:
Card Captor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Ccs_themovie2

A direct sequel to the series, Sakura is still thinking about how to react to Syaoran's confession that he likes her. She wants to be able to tell him in person but now that he is in Hong Kong, she doesn't know when she'll be able to do so.  Meanwhile,  Sakura and her class are preparing to present a play at the annual Nadeshiko Festival. Syaoran and Meiling suddenly arrive in Tomoeda and it give Sakura the courage to finally reciprocate her feelings but her attempts are consistently foiled. She begins to notice that the Sakura cards are disappearing one by one, revealing that there is one Clow Card that had been forgotten and left to capture. One with power equal to all hers... It is during this summer that Sakura faces her final battle.

Friday June 24th's Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM%20Musical%20La%20Reconquista%20DVD

“It’s time to change despair into hope…
It’s time to change destiny into a mission…”

Mamoru fears that Usagi has become lax in her role as a Sailor Guardian. Meanwhile, Rei, Mako, Minako and especially Ami fall for a new idol group called “Pandemic 4” while at The Game Show. When the enemy is soon revealed, Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians must hurry and find the Illusionary Silver Crystal before the Dark Kingdom seizes it.

This show marks the return of the Sailor Moon Musicals with a brand new style and brand new image. It also marks the first time the original tale of the Dark Kingdom has been staged as well as the musical debut of Queen Serenity. This translation is in wonderful DVD quality for the first time.

The musical features numbers such as “We are the Pretty Guardian”, “Soroibumi! Shiratsuki 5nin Onna” “Negai” “Inori” “Tsuki e no Kaidan” and “Sailor Battle – La Reconquista -“.

Starring:

Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon: Satomi Okubo

Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury: Miyabi Matsuura
Rei Hino / Sailor Mars: Kanon Nanaki
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter : Yu Takahashi
Minako Aino / Sailor Venus: Shiori Sakata

Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask: Yuga Yamato

Queen Beryl: Midori Hatsukaze
Zoisite: Ryo Saika

Kunzite: Mayu Iseki
Jadeite: Root
Nephrite: Koro
Lemures Baba: Mayumi Shintani

…and Jamie Natsuki as Queen Serenity

Special Guest Appearance by Kanako Momota as herself along with cameos by Shiori Tamai, Ayaka Sasaki, Momoka Ariyasu and Reni Takagi (Momoiro Clover Z)

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Sunday June 12th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie
  • Friday June 17th ~ Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
  • Friday June 24th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista
  • Sunday June 26th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere
  • Friday July 1st ~ Sailor Moon Musical: Un Nouveau Voyage
  • Rest of July ~ Small Hiatus due to Anniversary Event!

*Please note that these dates can change at any time with or without reason, including on the day of the scheduled stream.

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS
You can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely Sailor Mars!
Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th June 2016, 5:21 pm

Stream is online! Bonus its in English so you can multitask and watch xD

http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th June 2016, 3:27 pm

I've missed so many of them.   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 2869872805 Hopefully I can attend the one for this coming Friday.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 8:58 am

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Friday June 24th at 7:00 PM CST ~Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista~
Sunday June 26th at 5:00 PM CST ~Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere~

Welcome to GC's Livestream events for 2016! We have now wrapped up CCS and PGSM. Now we are taking a visit down the New Myu road and watching La Reconquista, Petite Etrangere and Un Nouveau Voyage. After that we will be on a hiatus until August as the entire forums will be celebrating out big 5th Anniversary! We will be having at least one special livestream event during that time so keep an eye out!

Don't forget to grab a livestream attendance bumper below! And be sure to watch this thread, sign up to receive PMs and reblog/share our social media posts to stay in the GC Livestream know!  

Friday Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM%20Musical%20La%20Reconquista%20DVD

“It’s time to change despair into hope…
It’s time to change destiny into a mission…”

Mamoru fears that Usagi has become lax in her role as a Sailor Guardian. Meanwhile, Rei, Mako, Minako and especially Ami fall for a new idol group called “Pandemic 4” while at The Game Show. When the enemy is soon revealed, Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians must hurry and find the Illusionary Silver Crystal before the Dark Kingdom seizes it.

This show marks the return of the Sailor Moon Musicals with a brand new style and brand new image. It also marks the first time the original tale of the Dark Kingdom has been staged as well as the musical debut of Queen Serenity. This translation is in wonderful DVD quality for the first time.

The musical features numbers such as “We are the Pretty Guardian”, “Soroibumi! Shiratsuki 5nin Onna” “Negai” “Inori” “Tsuki e no Kaidan” and “Sailor Battle – La Reconquista -“.

Starring:

Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury: Miyabi Matsuura
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter : Yu Takahashi

Queen Beryl: Midori Hatsukaze
Zoisite: Ryo Saika

Kunzite: Mayu Iseki
Jadeite: Root
Nephrite: Koro
Lemures Baba: Mayumi Shintani

…and Jamie Natsuki as Queen Serenity

Special Guest Appearance by Kanako Momota as herself along with cameos by Shiori Tamai, Ayaka Sasaki, Momoka Ariyasu and Reni Takagi (Momoiro Clover Z)

Sunday's Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM-Musical-Petite

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PetiteEtrangere_00075-300x201 GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PetiteEtrangere_00088-300x201

“If the Darkness deepens deeper…I want the light to shine even brighter”

Petite Étrangère is a retelling of the 2nd arc of the manga dealing with 30th Century Crystal Tokyo and the rebellious group, the Black Moon Clan.

Usagi is suspicious of the arrival of the tiny stranger who is also named Usagi. When Mamoru fauns over her and names her Chibiusa, Usagi becomes jealous and her jealously troubles her heart. When the group is attacked by droids disguised as the girls classmates. Once, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Tuxedo Mask are captured Venus, Moon and Chibiusa venture to save the future.

This musical features numbers including “We are the Pretty Guardian”, “Soroibumi! Shiratsuki 5nin Onna”, “Tsuki e no Kaidan” and “Sailor Battle – La Reconquista -“.

Starring:
Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury: Momoya Koyama
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter: Yu Takahashi

Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon: Kokoro Kuge
Double Cast with: Airi Kanda
Sailor Pluto: Mikako Ishii

Prince Demand: Erika Mahiro
Saphir: Sora Manami
Esmeraude: Mitsumi Hiromura
Rubeus: Riona Tatemichi
Black Lady: Yui Ito

Friday July1st's Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: Un Nouveau Voyage

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM-Musical-UNV

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

• Friday June 24th ~ Sailor Moon Musical: La Reconquista

COLLECTIBLE BUMPERS
You can earn bumpers based on how many livestream attendances you've accumulated! Please give bumper credit to GC's lovely Sailor Mars!
Click here to see how many streams you've attended.
(Note: 2014 and older is on a second tab, so you can add last years attendances with 2015s to see how many you've done total).

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 K3Xkw5gGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Wv0zJ2oGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 JIOjwCqGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 Cd3DvptGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 GfpqL2rGC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 CJs09cH
Attendee:
1-5 Attendances
Fan:
5-15 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 1:
15-20 Attendances
Uber Fan Tier 2:
20-25 Attendances
Addict Tier 1:
25-30 Attendances
Addict Tier 2:
30+ Attendances
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 10:00 am

Apologies to double posting but wanted to note that I fixed the date and time for Petite Etrangere!
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 11:27 am

I'll miss tonight's and hopefully will be able to make Sunday's!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 11:44 am

I'll be there tonight but probably not on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 5:21 pm

Stream is starting now! Sorry for running late tonight! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Sailor Popeye
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Popeye

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Keeper of Spinach

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th June 2016, 6:51 pm

Hey! Yall cut out that racket!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 9:42 am

Small Lady wrote:

Upcoming Streams:
Sunday June 26th at 5:00 PM CST ~Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere~

[/center]

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM-Musical-Petite

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PetiteEtrangere_00075-300x201 GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PetiteEtrangere_00088-300x201

“If the Darkness deepens deeper…I want the light to shine even brighter”

Petite Étrangère is a retelling of the 2nd arc of the manga dealing with 30th Century Crystal Tokyo and the rebellious group, the Black Moon Clan.

Usagi is suspicious of the arrival of the tiny stranger who is also named Usagi. When Mamoru fauns over her and names her Chibiusa, Usagi becomes jealous and her jealously troubles her heart. When the group is attacked by droids disguised as the girls classmates. Once, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Tuxedo Mask are captured Venus, Moon and Chibiusa venture to save the future.

This musical features numbers including “We are the Pretty Guardian”, “Soroibumi! Shiratsuki 5nin Onna”, “Tsuki e no Kaidan” and “Sailor Battle – La Reconquista -“.

Starring:
Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury: Momoya Koyama
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter: Yu Takahashi

Chibiusa / Sailor Chibimoon: Kokoro Kuge
Double Cast with: Airi Kanda
Sailor Pluto: Mikako Ishii

Prince Demand: Erika Mahiro
Saphir: Sora Manami
Esmeraude: Mitsumi Hiromura
Rubeus: Riona Tatemichi
Black Lady: Yui Ito

Friday July1st's Stream:
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Musical: Un Nouveau Voyage

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 PGSM-Musical-UNV

Upcoming Streams:
(Times to Be Announced)

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 3:14 pm

The livestream is starting now! http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 7:13 am

I posted my LOA already but just wanted to posthere that the stream of Un Nouveau Voyage will be postponed from tonight. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reschedule it but here's hoping to next Friday if my PC is back up and running. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}   GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Livestream '16 {Sailor Moon Musical: Petite Etrangere}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top