The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Empty
PostSubject: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime21st May 2014, 10:03 am

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) F0BB1mR

NEXT SCREENING: Friday, May 23rd at 7:00 PM Central!

Quick Link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup/
Sign Up to Receive PMs Here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6448-gc-livestream-2014-sign-ups
Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Bumpers to show you are a fan and add to your collection!

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) JyuqTblSuper Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) FAwy8kNSuper Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) AWp1zFG

'98 Uintaa Supesharu Myuujikaru
Bishoujo Senshi Seeraa Muun Eien Densetsu [Kaiteiban]
THE FINAL FIRST STAGE

'98 Winter Special Musical
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon – The Eternal Legend [Revision]
THE FINAL FIRST STAGE

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Eien10

This is recommended to old fans of myu, new fans to myu and people who have never seen Myu before!

That's right everyone, it is time for the final musical of the First Stage and the last of Anzamoon! We will be have a very special livestream on Friday, May 23rd at 7:00 PM Central Time, dedicated to the great, late, Kayoko Fuyumori, who wrote the vast majority of lyrics for SeraMyu, including La Soldier, La Moon and FIRE. She also wrote several songs for the Sailor Moon anime, including Tsuki ni Shikumarete, and the legendary, and one of the most popular songs ever to come out of Sailor Moon: Moon Revenge, from the Sailor Moon R Movie. She sadly passed away in 2003, the musicals that followed her death had their albums dedicated to her. So come and remember her beautiful lyrics with us!

This will be the last stream for a couple weeks as we will be on hiatus while I move! Don't miss it!!

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Kayoko11

So everyone free up your Friday!! Double check your timezones!!

This musical, is a must-see for any Sailor Moon fan, regardless of whether they like SeraMyu or not. In particular fans of Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Uranus & Neptune or Pluto. You cannot say you have seen Sailor Moon until you see this musical!

Seen it before? Then you'll know that you want to see it again! This is the zenith in Sailor Moon media, up there with episode 45 of the anime or the Special Act of PGSM, a show for the fans of Sailor Moon full of pure love and justice. This musical closes the First Stage of SeraMyu, concluding Anza Ooyama's run as Sailor Moon which lasted 5 years, as well as many other favourite actors and actresses. This special final day recording of this show includes many memorable things. It is literally the actors' final time in costumes,so expect much ad-libbing and tears during the musical! This is Sailor Moon like you've never seen before. So come with us an experience the wonderful lyrics of Kayoko Fuyumori!

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Eien210

Q & A from the original thread of our original stream of this musical! (Courtesy of Houyou No Senshi)

Q: But Miki, I don't like musicals at all.
A: It doesn't matter, the plot and characters will be enough to satisfy you, the majority of the songs in this musical are character-based not plot-based anyway, so you won't feel that they're singing just because they can. In Myu, singing is often the only way they can truly express their feelings.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like SeraMyu
A: Have you seen any Myu? Clips do not count. Give it a try… If you have, this is the SeraMyu of SeraMyus, its difficult to compare this to any of the others, its on a whole level on its own.

Q: But Miki, Myu is so cheesy
A: If you've seen enough of Myu, I think you'll learn that the anime is alot cheesier than the musicals. Sailor Moon is something that needs a bit of cheesiness anyway. Give it a try.

Q: But Miki, Myu is so silly
A: It's just about as silly as the other versions, Sailor Moon needs a bit of silliness. It tends to only be silly when its trying to be silly which is often in opening scenes only.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like PGSM, why would I like Myu
A: Because they're two completely different things? This is like comparing the anime with the manga?

Q: But Miki, I've seen Sailor Stars, it can't be that new
A: You're in for a treat if that's what you're thinking.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like Sailor Moon
A: O.o Well, what are you doing here.

Q: So what is this musical?
A: The final day of the final show of the First Stage (the original musicals featuring Anza Ooyama which ran alongside the anime's original run on Japanese television). At the time it was very uncertain if the series would continue but luckily a Second Stage was begun, but due to many long running cast members leaving, no final day has been as memorable as this one.

Q: Wait, Chibiusa is not part of the main cast? Where is she?
A: The plot would not make as much sense if Chibiusa was present, Chibichibi effectively replaces her as she does in the anime and manga, coincidentally Chibichibi's actress formerly played Chibiusa, this might be another reason.

This musical features some amazing talent in acting and singing and dancing. This is the last stage of the ever popular Anza Ooyama (Sailor Moon), Ayako Morino (Sailor Mercury), Misaki Kotani (Sailor Mars), Sanae Kimura (Sailor Uranus), Rei Saitou (Sailor Pluto), Tamami Matsumoto (Sailor Galaxia), Sakoto Yoshioka (Princess Kakyuu), Sayuri Katama (Sailor Star Fighter), along with frequent myu actors and actresses who will continue to play different roles in later years, Yuuta Mochizuki (Tuxedo Kamen), Ryuuji Kasahara (original character, Kyaos), Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker) and Mao Kawasaki (Sailor Chibichibimoon).

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Eien_210

REASONS TO WATCH:
☆ No Chibiusa, Followers of the No-Chibiusa club, come and join, she doesn't appear at all in this show
☆ Usagi x. Seiya fanship teasing, come and see the greatest in Seiya x. Usagi moments
☆ Usagi x. Mamo fanship, so best of everything
☆ One of the Soldiers is framed for a stabbing
☆ Ryuuji Kasahara shirtless.
☆ Beautiful Haruka & Michiru Scenes
☆ Epic Saturn
☆ Pluto's in the spotlight
☆ Adlibs
☆ Three Lights as you've never seen them before, instead of being stoic individuals, they're much more lively and fun
☆ Crying, come cry with us as we cry along with the cast and audience
☆ Amazing Plot, you'll love every second
☆ Fun & Seriousness, a good balance, true to Sailor Moon's way there is heartbreak and a few chuckles along the way
☆ Music...

Some of the most popular songs appear in this musical including the fan favourites:
La Soldier, La Moon, Densetsu Seitan, La Fatalite Sei Senshi, Chasin' After You, Galaxia Gorgeous, I Miss You, Tabidachi, Sorezore no Elegy, Kick Out a Bloody Mystery, Orleans no Sei Senshi and Toki Michite Kourin.

Come celebrate Ms. Fuyumori's beautiful work!

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BELOW, PLEASE NO SPOILERS! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT AND DISCUSS YOUR EXCITEMENT.

By the way, for all you nay-sayers, for every person who does not come, we will burn a picture of Diana, what kind of monster wants to see pictures of Diana burned, that's you, Miss-I'm-Not-Coming

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Diana10
"Why do you hate me?"

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Anza12

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Kakyuu10

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Stars10

IF YOU DON'T COME, IN THE NAME OF THE MOON! I'LL PUNISH YOU!

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Eien310

Last edited by Small Lady on 27th May 2014, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime21st May 2014, 11:00 am

I hope I can be there.  Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) 1644003999
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime21st May 2014, 11:12 am

i'll probably be there and i'll probably have a friend with me as well =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime21st May 2014, 11:14 am

I should be there. Is that a siggie I see with Anza. Me likes.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 11:57 am

Woo!! Tell all your friends! Pop some popcorn!! Bring the tissues! This is gunna be a good one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 12:21 pm

I should be around for it (if i have to walk home from the movie theater just to see it than so be it  Razz  )
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 8:21 am

Today is the day! I can't wait. Very Happy I love this show.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 4:32 pm

I will try to be there! There are big thunderstorms going on right now though, but I looove this musical so I want to try to attend! Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 4:37 pm

Oh noes! I hope they aren't too bad. D: And i hope to see you there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime23rd May 2014, 5:10 pm

It's about to staaaaart!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)   Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Special Livestream Event! ~Sailor Moon Musical: The Eternal Legend Revision Final Day Recording! (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban Senshuuraku)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top