The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Empty
PostSubject: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 4:57 pm

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Eien10

'98 Uintaa Supesharu Myuujikaru
Bishoujo Senshi Seeraa Muun Eien Densetsu [Kaiteiban]
THE FINAL FIRST STAGE

'98 Winter Special Musical
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon – The Eternal Legend [Revision]
THE FINAL FIRST STAGE

*PLEASE NO SPOILERS*

This is recommended to old fans of myu, new fans to myu and people who have never seen myu before!

That's right everyone, we will be have a very special livestream on Friday, October 12th --- 6~6:30PM Central Standard Time, dedicated to, great, late, Kayoko Fuyumori, who wrote the vast majority of lyrics for SeraMyu, including La Soldier, La Moon and FIRE. She also wrote several songs for the Sailor Moon anime, including Tsuki ni Shikumarete, one of my personal favourites and the legendary, and one of the most popular songs ever to come out of Sailor Moon: Moon Revenge, from the Sailor Moon R Movie. She sadly passed away in 2003, the musicals that followed her death had their albums dedicated to her. So come and remember her beautiful lyrics with us!

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Kayoko11

So everyone free up the Friday after next!

This musical, is a must-see for any Sailor Moon fan, regardless of whether they like SeraMyu or not. In particular fans of Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Uranus & Neptune or Pluto. I assure you, you cannot say you have seen Sailor Moon until you see this musical. Seen it before? Then you'll know that you want to see it again! This is the zenith in Sailor Moon media, up there with episode 45 of the anime or the Special Act of PGSM, a show for the fans of Sailor Moon full of pure love and justice. This musical closes the First Stage of SeraMyu, concluding Anza Ooyama's run as Sailor Moon which lasted 5 years, as well as many other favourite actors and actresses. We will be in particular be watching the final day recording of this show, so it is literally their final time in costume, expect much ad-libbing and tears during the musical! It would mean a lot to me if you guys would come. This is Sailor Moon like you've never seen before. So come with us an experience the wonderful lyrics of Kayoko Fuyumori!

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Eien210

Q & A

Q: But Miki, I don't like musicals at all.

A: It doesn't matter, the plot and characters will be enough to satisfy you, the majority of the songs in this musical are character-based not plot-based anyway, so you won't feel that they're singing just because they can. In Myu, singing is often the only way they can truly express their feelings.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like SeraMyu

A: Have you seen this any, clips do not count? Give it a try… If you have, this is the SeraMyu of SeraMyus, its difficult to compare this to any of the others, its on a whole level on its own.

Q: But Miki, Myu is so cheesy

A: If you've seen enough of Myu, I think you'll learn that the anime is alot cheesier than the musicals. Sailor Moon is something that needs a bit of cheesiness anyway. Give it a try.

Q: But Miki, Myu is so silly

A: It's just about as silly as the other versions, Sailor Moon needs a bit of silliness. It tends to only be silly when its trying to be silly which is often in opening scenes only.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like PGSM, why would I like Myu

A: Because they're two completely different things? This is like comparing the anime with the manga?

Q: But Miki, I've seen Sailor Stars, it can't be that new

A: You're in for a treat if that's what you're thinking.

Q: But Miki, I don't even like Sailor Moon

A: O.o Well, what are you doing here.

Q: So what is this musical?

A: The final day of the final show of the First Stage (the original musicals featuring Anza Ooyama which ran alongside the anime's original run on Japanese telvision). At the time it was very uncertain if the series would continue but luckily a Second Stage was begun, but due to o many long running cast members leaving, no final day has been as memorable as this one.

Q: Wait, Chibiusa is part of the main cast? Where is she?

A: The plot would not make as much sense if Chibiusa was present, Chibichibi effectively replaces her as she does in the anime and manga, coincidentally Chibichibi's actress formerly played Chibiusa, this might be another reason.

This musical features some amazing talent in acting and singing and dancing. This is the last stage of the ever popular Anza Ooyama (Sailor Moon), Ayako Morino (Sailor Mercury), Misaki Kotani (Sailor Mars), Sanae Kimura (Sailor Uranus), Rei Saitou (Sailor Pluto), Tamami Matsumoto (Sailor Galaxia), Sakoto Yoshioka (Princess Kakyuu), Sayuri Katama (Sailor Star Fighter), along with frequent myu actors and actresses who will continue to play different roles in later years, Yuuta Mochizuki (Tuxedo Kamen), Ryuuji Kasahara (original character, Kyaos), Hikari Ono (Sailor Star Maker) and Mao Kawasaki (Sailor Chibichibimoon) and two very very special returning actresses that we will talk about when they arrive.

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Eien_210

REASONS TO WATCH:

☆ No Chibiusa, Followers of the No-Chibiusa club, come and join, she doesn't appear at all in this show
☆ Usagi x. Seiya fanship teasing, come and see the greatest in Seiya x. Usagi moments
☆ Usagi x. Mamo fanship, so best of everything
☆ One of the Soldiers is framed for a stabbing
☆ Ryuuji Kasahara shirtless.
☆ Beautiful Haruka & Michiru Scenes
☆ Epic Saturn
☆ Pluto's in the spotlight
☆ Adlibs
☆ Three Lights as you've never seen them before, instead of being stoic individuals, they're much more lively and fun
☆ Crying, come cry with us as we cry along with the cast and audience
☆ Amazing Plot, you'll love every second
☆ Fun & Seriousness, a good balance, true to Sailor Moon's way there is heartbreak and a few chuckles along the way
☆ Music...

Some of the most popular songs appear in this musical including the fan favourites:
La Soldier, La Moon, Densetsu Seitan, La Fatalite Sei Senshi, Chasin' After You, Galaxia Gorgeous, I Miss You, Tabidachi, Sorezore no Elegy, Kick Out a Bloody Mystery, Orleans no Sei Senshi and Toki Michite Kourin.

Come celebrate Ms. Fuyumori's beautiful work!

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BELOW, PLEASE NO SPOILERS AND PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE TIME OF DAY LATER, BUT IT WILL BE SOMETIME IN THE EVENING! KEEP THIS THREAD IN THE LOOP! AND DISCUSS YOUR EXCITEMENT.

By the way, for all you nay-sayers, for every person who does not come, we will burn a picture of Diana, what kind of monster wants to see pictures of Diana burned, that's you, Miss-I'm-Not-Coming

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Diana10
"Why do you hate me?"

TWO QUESTIONS:

1) If you would like a PM Reminder, please comment here asking for it!
2) Please put down the time on Friday (in Central Standard Time!) which is best for you!

PM LIST: (So Miki Doesn't Lose It)

HootieMcMints
MiMakochan
Tsuki-no-Kagayaki
Yamichan16
GlassDreams
Lady Tuxedo
Verdandi
Luna Nova
Haine
Anjyu
Princess Clarity
Leticia Cosmos

US Pacific Time : 4~4:30PM (12th Oct.)
US Mountain Time : 4~4:30PM (12th Oct.)
US Central Time : 6~6:30PM (12th Oct.)
US Eastern Time : 7~7:30PM (12th Oct.)
East Brazilian Time: 8~8:30PM (12th Oct.)
Swedish Time: 1~1:30AM (13th Oct.)
Finnish Time: 2~2:30AM (13th Oct.)

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Anza12

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Kakyuu10

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Stars10

IF YOU DON'T COME, IN THE NAME OF THE MOON! I'LL PUNISH YOU!

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Eien310

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 12th October 2012, 4:41 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 5:00 pm

nooo, no seiya x usagi =(

usagi x mamoru is the real deal, not seiya x usagi =(

Last edited by MiMakoChan on 30th September 2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 5:01 pm

WAH! I can't wait!!!

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 1637911638

(This is my "I'm attending!" post :3)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 5:05 pm

I cannot wait Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 4006961010! This is pure awesomeness <3!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 5:42 pm

Alright, alright I'm coming. Don't burn me.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 5:44 pm

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
Alright, alright I'm coming. Don't burn me.

lmao I'll save you XD!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 6:42 pm

That's right guys, Lady Tuxedo's safety is now at threat *nods*

thats how serious we are.

If you want your theories and debates to be managed in a fair and health manner ever again. you better come.

(*hugs Tuxie*)
Back to top Go down
GlassDreams
Lotus Crystal

GlassDreams

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sailor V fan

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 6:54 pm

unless something comes up at the last minute, you can bet i'll be there! so dont hurt tuxie Razz
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:14 pm

I highly recommend this livestream to old fans of myu, new fans to myu, people who have never seen myu before! Everyone comes, as long as youre a fan of Sailor Moon!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:20 pm

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 2027930456
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:29 pm

I love how your last point is music and the point for some getting stab is on the highest part of the list. XD
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:32 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I love how your last point is music and the point for some getting stab is on the highest part of the list. XD

Of course Yami, this is how Sailor Moon works. Do you think youll be able to make it?
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:34 pm

Wooo!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:37 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:

Of course Yami, this is how Sailor Moon works. Do you think youll be able to make it?

Probably! I'll be home that night so my co workers won't distract me!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:39 pm

Hope you guys can all make it

brrrandiZZle, does that mean you think you might come if you can?

yay for yami! it should start earlier, the time will be revealed closer to the date

!!! For people who have never seen myu before! Come and watch this one !!!

Any questions ask here too!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:47 pm

So is the final musical? Why isn't Chibusa in it? And why do you want to burn Diana if people don't come? She's too cute! Sad
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:53 pm

This is the final day of the final show of the First Stage of Sailor Moon. The end of the first five years, and last show of the first Sailor Moon, Anza Ooyama, this show is very very notable because such a large portion of the cast leave. At the time they believed it would be the last show, hence why it was such a big deal. The show was supposed to end previously with Sailor Stars. However, due to their fan's loyalties they decided to keep going for Eien Densetsu! As the longest running Myu member Ado Endou (Sailor Theta in this musical) said in 2002 later, "there were many final days... but the most memorable was Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban, taht one was differen" as you'll see why in a few weeks!

Chibiusa isn't in it, you'll find out why during the musical Wink but it might be for the same reason as the anime. Chibichibi's actress formerly played Chibiusa in S and Stars
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 7:59 pm

So if not clear from my previous posts I am definitely coming <3!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:04 pm

That's great Tsuki!

(Yami's question has been added to the Q & A)
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:09 pm

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 1434556979 We need to spread the Myu love^^!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:10 pm

Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:
Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 1434556979 We need to spread the Myu love^^!

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 398992973 Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 398992973 Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 398992973
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:16 pm

Haha understand everything now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:42 pm

So you haven't seen any myu have you Yami?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:48 pm

I have! I just havent been watching them lately.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 8:56 pm

Oh okay Very Happy Which one have you liked the most thus far^^?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:00 pm

The vampire ones! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:03 pm

I haven't gotten to them yet but they're the next ones I'll watch^^. I've seen many scenes from them on youtube and I have to say I like them very much!
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:12 pm

I've never joined a live stream on here before so what do I do to join miki?
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:21 pm

JUPI MY LOVE YOU HAVE TO JOIN US Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ 1434556979 ! You just create an account on livestream so you can use the chatroom and chat with us while watching the Myu^^ <3! Here's the link: http://www.livestream.com/gcsmgroup
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:28 pm

Okay I'l be sure to do that then ^^ thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~   Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britchan & Miki Event - Sailor Moon: The Eternal Legend Revision (Eien Densetsu Kaiteiban) Hub Central ~ONLINE NOW!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top