The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement Empty
PostSubject: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime29th May 2019, 7:57 am

[News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement Capture

Sailormoon-official.com has announced an update on the 2019 New Musical Project. As you can see, with a quick Google translate, the story will be based on the The Lover of Princess Kaguya (Kaguyahime no Koibtio) short story from the manga, which we all know was also the basis for the Sailor Moon S movie.

With this announcement, they have also pushed back the date to summer 2020.

Original article here: http://sailormoon-official.com/stage/information/stage_contents_0529.php

Thanks @Ari for originally alerting us in the Myu Club channel!

This will be the first time this story has been adapted to stage. What are you looking forward to about this future musical?
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime13th June 2019, 2:13 am

I'm very excited for an entire musical for The Lover of Princess Kaguya[News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement 3081864968 
It's my favourite short story, I wonder who will portray human Luna and Kakeru!! ❤ I can't wait to see her costume, and I'm also curious to hear the new songs!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime13th June 2019, 6:45 am

I kind of hope they manage to fit in Moonlight Destiny even if its a curtain call song or something. Its a really lovely song for that story. <3
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime13th June 2019, 8:46 am

Ooh you're right, it'd be lovely! 

Something I didn't consider at first: since Luna is one of the main characters, I guess/hope she'll be physically present in her cat form too [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement 186320883 You know, as in Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen! Honestly, I can't imagine her being just a voice and/or a stuffed animal for most of the duration of the musical... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime13th June 2019, 8:52 am

Honestly, I REALLY loved the puppet Luna that was in the Nogizaka46 musical. The puppet masters, there were two, were really talented and their movements felt so natural and real (also they both were good singers even if it was only like 2 lines the entire musical xD) . I would not object to seeing that again and with a puppet Artemis! Though if they follow the manga storyline a bit more than the anime movie, I wonder if they'll try to fit in Diana. That would be really cute. XD
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime13th June 2019, 9:17 am

Oooh, really? I haven't watched that yet, so the only puppet version I have in mind is the PGSM one, to be honest XD Hmm maybe I'll change my mind once I see that myu, who knows 
YEEES, with all the three cats it would be awesomeee 😍 but we're probably asking too much hahah
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Wow, Sailor Moon is really eternal, hahah   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime14th June 2019, 12:39 am

Luna's transformation would be interesting to see, especially if the puppets are going to appear again for this musical.
Brit-chan wrote:
This will be the first time this story has been adapted to stage. What are you looking forward to about this future musical?
I wonder if Chibi-Usa's going to appear in it? She was in the movie, but I'm not sure about the manga version?
Back to top Go down
Moody Mask
Pyramidal Crystal

Moody Mask

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime14th June 2019, 3:10 am

She's in the manga version too^^ Hmm considering that, as you said, she was in the movie and that it was also thanks to her idea of having a "Christmas Star" that Luna became a human girl, I assume that yes, Chibiusa's going to appear in the musical too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement   [News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] New Sailor Moon Musical Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top