The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

February Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

February Otaku Senshi Contest! Empty
PostSubject: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime2nd February 2016, 10:05 am

The theme for the February Otaku Senshi Contest iiissss.....

Relationships!!!
(Romantic, Platonic, Familial, etc. I left it open for all types of relationships rather than just romantic Smile)

February Otaku Senshi Contest! 9djkFhh

The Rules:
1. The entry MUST be related to the theme.
2. All entries must be PG-13 or lower. Nudity is only accepted on case-by-case basis and if it is in tasteful art form. It will also need a warning.
3. You may not show anyone else on GC your entry until after the contest is completely over (i.e. the winner has been decided)
4. Only doll creations (from the provided link) may be submitted.
5. Please upload your entry to a photo hosting website such as Photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, etc. Please make sure your submitted image of your doll is working! It is not my responsibility to chase you down and wait to get any errors fixed. It also slows the entire contest down, so please double check!
6. All artists may submit only one entry to me, Mysteryloveandjustice (via PM).
7. You must include brief information about your senshi, including: 
- The senshi name
- Influences/powers
- Brief description paragraph (which can include where they are from, what their way of life is like, etc.). Be reasonable!
8. When saving the image of your entry, please also save a transparent version of your entry to give to me. It does not have to be the entry that you submit, I understand that there are some backgrounds that can be used to enhance the feel of your entry, but the transparent version will be used in your signature prize if your entry wins. Using the transparent version makes Sailor Mercury's job easier Smile I WILL NOT COUNT YOUR OTAKU AS ENTERED UNTIL I HAVE THE TRANSPARENT VERSION WITH IT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET IT TO ME!!
9. Have fun with it! Be creative!

The medium: http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-moon-senshi-maker.php
Note: Please, if you wish to participate, only create and work on your doll within this doll maker. No taking your doll and making modifications in programs such as GIMP, Photoshop, Paint, Photofiltre, etc. If this is violated, the entry will be pulled and disqualified.

Submission Deadline:  February 23rd at 11:59 PM. (Central Standard Time)

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here in this thread that way everyone can see them in case they have a similar question!

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 26th February 2016, 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd February 2016, 2:51 pm

Please note that a new rule has been added!! If you fail to submit a transparent version of your entry to me I will ask that you go back and get one, even if you have to remake your entry. I will not count your Otaku as entered into the contest unless I have it's transparent version as well!! 

If you have any questions or concerns about how to save a transparent version of your entry please don't hesitate to ask me!!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime3rd February 2016, 2:56 pm

Question: Are we saying relationships as in two senshi, or just a romance based soldier, or would both be acceptable? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime4th February 2016, 12:43 am

It would be the senshi is based off of whatever relationship you decide. So the senshi of romance, or friendship, or your love of your dog, or whatever you pick! ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 2:15 pm

I haven't received any entries for this sooo... I'm gonna close this. Hopefully in March i'll get plenty of entries from you all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 4:03 pm

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't get the dang game to run properly ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Otaku Senshi Contest!   February Otaku Senshi Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Otaku Senshi Contest!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top