The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Choose the best February Otaku!
Entry 1
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap24%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Entry 2
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap6%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 3
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap12%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 4
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap12%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 5
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap0%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 6
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap0%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 7
February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_lcap6%February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 8
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 9
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 10
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 11
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 12
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} Empty
PostSubject: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime23rd February 2013, 9:21 am

Hello all. Sorry for the delay! It's time for the voting for the February Otaku Contest! Yay!

As usual, the artists of the entries may, of course, vote as well in the poll. I trust all of you to vote for what you feel is the best entry, regardless of whose it is. Please choose carefully however as you cannot change your vote! There are quite a few this time!

Voting will be opened until the 27th of February, giving you 5 days of voting. Any and all questions may be directed to me, Lady Tuxie.

Without further ado....

Entry 1:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 2lt5vki

Sailor Aphrodite

Sailor Aphrodite is the Greek Equivalent to Sailor Venus. Sailor Aphrodite resides on Mount Olympus with the many other Gods and Senshi. Sailor Aphrodite is from a parallel dimension where Greek Mythology is dominant over Roman. (i.e. Instead of Senshi by planets, it's senshi by Gods.)

When Sailor Aphrodite is not on Mount Olympus in her Princess Form or working as a Sailor Scout, She enjoys spending time on earth playing match maker for all her friends. Aphrodite someday wants to become a professional match maker. She has a part time book keeping job at the headquarters of E-Harmony and occasionally works her magic by making sure certain people are paired together. She also enjoys watching romantic comedies and reading romance novels...(AND WRITING M rated FanFiction!!). Aphrodite also has a crush on a boy in her class. His name is Adonis

Her Powers-
Love Arrows: Aphrodite can use her love arrows to distract her opponents, after being hit with an arrow, the enemy will go into a euphoric state that is almost impossible to escape. They can be used on humans to cause them to fall in love. Aphrodite can write a name on an arrow and whomever is hit, will fall in love with whomever's name is on the arrow. (i.e. Mamoru is hit with an arrow with the name Usagi written on it)

Love Mirror: Aphrodite can use her mirror to keep an eye on her targets and her clients. She can spot all enemies in a 200 mile radius using her mirror.

Kiss Wave: Similar to Love and Beauty Shock, Aphrodite can blow kisses causing a sonic boom. Enemies will explode and turn into cartoonish hearts.

Entry 2:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} SailorHeartStealer

Senshi Name:
Sailor Heart Stealer

Influences/powers:
Rose Petal Shower: Rose petals come out of the air and renders the enemy motionless.
Cupid's Love Arrow: She shoots a Red arrow of light to the enemy and they become smitten with her making it easier for her to attack.
Heart Stealer Magic: She crushes the enemy's evil heart turning them either back into their original form or destroying them.

Helen is a beautiful 16 year old girl. She is from a small town in Pennsylvania. Aptly named Helen, like Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships she can steal any man's heart that she wants. She is smart and prefers to just read fantasy books. She aspires to become a novelist in the future. She is dating her best friend and hates to hide her other life from him, but does it to protect. One Valentine's Day she discovered her powers when a monster attacked her and her boyfriend and she tried to help. A bright light erupted from her and she transformed into Sailor Heart Stealer. From then on she decided to help destroy evil.

Entry 3:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 20k65o1

Name: Sailor Amare

Sailor Amare is the guardian of love. She is notorious for sticking her nose where it doesn't belong in terms of peoples' relationships, but it's always with good intentions (she loves to see people happy and loving each other). She is also the one responsible for mending a broken heart (time varies based upon how strong the love was and how broken the heart is). She also has the ability to see into hearts; see their true motives and desires. Due to her powers, she is good friends with Sailor Venus (and she cannot tell you how many times Sailor Amare has been meddling with her relationships).

Attacks:

Amare Heart Snipe - fires a flurry of arrows from her two miniature dual bowguns.
Lovely Lyre Melody - plays a beautiful melody with her lyre that hypnotizes enemies and renders them motionless and confused. Sometimes used as her final attack, which can either restore the corrupted heart or vanquish the enemy all together.
Amai Tourniquet - this attack has two purposes. When used on an enemy, it binds them tightly and pulls them closer to her, leaving them vulnerable to attack. When used on a person, this is used to bind any part of the heart that's hurt to allow for soothing as she works her magic to heal the heart.
Amare Slash - fires a concentrated beam of light from her heart rod at the enemy.

Entry 4:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} Unrequ10

Sailor Unrequited Love
With powers stemming from secret love, brave confessions, and crushing rejection, Sailor Unrequited Love fights for lonely, hurting girls everywhere!

Broken Heart Implosion!: This attack uses her Broken Heart Rod to send streams of regretful emotion towards the enemy! Should the pain take hold of the enemy, their heart implodes and takes the rest of the enemy with it!
Invisibility!: Passive trait. Sailor Unrequited Love is cursed such that at times uncontrollable by her, she will turn completely invisible to the people she cares about. The flip side of "Friend-Zoned".
Friend-Zoned!: Passive trait. At crucial junctions in battle when tensions are running high, Sailor Unrequited Love can make the enemy believe she is on their side rather than being seen as a potential enemy! Flip side of "Invisibility."
SUPER CONFESSION! Ultimate attack! In a cry of defiance against all odds, Sailor Unrequited Love confesses her dreams and wants to the world at large, and the enemy cannot take it! They vanish into tiny half-hearts that explode into sparkles that are carried away by the wind before anyone could see how pretty they were.

Backstory:
Sailor Unrequited Love, or Shya to those who know her civilian form, constantly fell in and out of love through her pre-teen years, falling hard and fast and getting over her crushes just as quickly as she got into them. That is... until he came along. He was utter perfection... funny, classy, and cool, hard working, honest, and sincere, handsome and humble and just utterly perfect. Through mutual friends she got closer to him and in an amazing twist of fate, they were paired together to work the school festival. They worked wonderfully together, with a chemistry she couldn't deny; before long she knew it - she was in love, real love, so much deeper and stronger than any other love she had ever felt. All other relationships were just preparing her for this one, but no matter how long she waited, he never asked her out on a romantic date. They would spend time alone together, but always in friendly places, conversing in ways that were just almost intimate, but while she knew she had her trust, and he hers, she couldn't wait any longer!

So she confessed.

And he apologized.

To him she was just a friend, someone he cared for deeply, but just not in 'that way'. Devastated, Shya waved off his concerns, pretending she was alright for the sake of their friendship. Even if she couldn't have him, she couldn't lose him, either. For years she harbored her feelings, now forever secret, weighing down her heart, tugging at her with his every smile, his every laugh. He was her one true love. And she? His best friend.

She began her journey as a Sailor Senshi on Valentine's Day when a monster tore through the Galaxy Cauldron. Joining other Love Senshi, she worked with them to defeat the evil and keep the guy she loved safe!

Entry 5:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} Sailor21

Sailor Love

she is the protector love and she fights in the name of love also.

She is a legendary sailor solider so little is known about her. Some says she was around during the moon Kingdom days. and now she walks the earth protecting love.

her powers are not well known, most only know that she has a rod like heart that is in her Tiara and she uses that to use her powers.

Entry 6:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} SailorVoluptas_zps9a690959

The senshi name: Sailor Voluptas
Influences/powers: Pleasure and Bliss; Pretty useless as for powers but is pure and sought after.
Brief description paragraph: Daughter of Cupid and Psyche; She is a week Senshi, having her the guards with her at all times. Though because of her pure heart and the meaning of her and her parents, enemies are always going after her.

Entry 7:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 6gzk00

Senshi Name: Sailor Cupid

Influences/Powers: Sailor Cupid has the power to make people fall in love with the wave of her magical Amor Rod. She also uses the typical arrows that cupid is generally famous for. She always must wear a mask because if a man looks directly into her eyes--they will fall in love with her forever. Sailor Cupid is always spreading love throughout the world and is even famous for softening the hearts of her enemies. She's always destined to look for love but never being able to find it hence it's forbidden for her to fall in love.

Brief Description: Sailor Cupid lives in the city most famous for love--Paris, France. She loves long walks on the beach, tall glasses of wine, and watching people fall in love. She's very obsessed with the concept of love and writes romance novels in her spare time which she's famous for world wide. She knows that she will never fall in love because it isn't her destiny, but she has turned this desire inward and has sworn to protect the love of others all over the world from the evil bent on destroying it.

Entry 8:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 2013-02-06_12-12-14--190_166_244_95--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi

Sailor Cookie Red Frost fights for evil who wants to eliminate valentine's day! her attacks are cookies! and when those youmas eat the cookies they turn into cupids who gave cookies to those inlove~

This Sailor is really loved in her planet since every now and then girls give to their love ones cookies with frost witch is very common.

Entry 9:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 28615410

Sailor Amore

She is the guardian of Love. She goes all around the world waving her wand of Love over people and granting them good fortune in love and happy relationships.

Her guardianship has been passed down to her through her family. She was the first born and rightful heir to the powers, leaving her younger sister alone to live in her shadow. She did not mean to, but the job as guardian swept her off her feet and carried her away on a river of joy and adoration from those around her. It was a river her sister never knew.

Now she competes with her sister for the hearts of those in love. Once she turned evil from the jealousy in her heart, Sailor Jalousie (jealousy) was born. She began a rampage on the people of Earth in order to undo the happiness Sailor Amore had bestowed. And now they play an endless game of tug-of-war for the heart of Earth.

Amore is saddened by the unhappy relationships she sees around the world thanks to her sister. But her hope is restored when she witnesses her own work, and it gives her the strength to keep fighting.

Entry 10:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 60579910

- The senshi name : Sailor Haumea / Kaipo (means sweetheart in Hawaiian)
- Influences/powers : Flowers/Fertility
- Brief description paragraph : Sailor Haumea or Kaipo is a Hawaiian native that is now living in Japan. Her home planet is Haumea, the small dwarf planet located beyond Neptune's Orbit. She prides herself in her native culture. She is even fluent in the language of Hawaiian.
Kaipo is a very outgoing warm person. She loves to help others in need. She is a hopeless romantic and plays match maker for her friends. There is even a saying about the matches she makes "A match made by Kaipo will never fail". And thus far, none of her matchs have. She is Juuban Middle School's resident cupid. Although she helps others find love, Kaipo has yet to be successful in love herself.

Entry 11:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} Sailorcupid_zps79a397a7

Sailor Cupid
Bringer of passion

Name: Grace Love

Background: Grace was a very loved child. One father, one mother, only child. She was also very popular amongst her friends. But ever since she was 5 years old, she had this feeling regarding people. She always told her mother she saw a red string connecting them, but her mother never believed her. As she got older, she decided to act on this string and began matchmaking, being very successful at it. One given day, she was walking down the street and saw a red string breaking right in front of her. In that moment, something big came from within her. A powerful energy and when she realized, she was dressed in a senshi fuku. There was also a staff in her hand and a pink cat by her side. Then she looked to her other hand, a piece of that red string. The words formed in her mouth and all she could do was yell "Cosmic love healing!". As if it was magic, the broken string was back together and the couple began kissing like there was no tomorrow. That day she understood her real mission and now she and her cat, who she named L'Amour, fixing broken strings so people who are meant to be together actually do end up united in love.

Entry 12:

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} Eternalsailoreros2

Name: Aika(love song) Yasintekino (of the ambitious)
Age: She is cursed with immortality so that if she should fall in love, she would be doomed to watch them age and perish as she forever remains the same. She has already fallen in love twice, she refuses to ever love again, then along came a kitty.
Her real eye color is yellow, however in her senshi form it is green.

Aika was once the princess of Eros. She was vain, often childish and her greatest desire is for all men to love her, despite never wanting to actually fall in love. As a child, her father died and she watched her mother become bitter and cold due to heartache. Lonely, her mother was an easy target for an evil man, charming and beautiful as he was he was dangerous and he courted her until finally the Queen consented. She was never seen again.

Princess Aika became seducer of men, never wanting them but only wanting to toy with them. Her great ambition was that all men desire her, even though she would never let them have her.

Her best friend was a sorceress named Kazumi(Harmonious Beauty), and she was the royal adviser to the throne. However, Kazumi was also very beautiful, with long flowing white-pink hair and soft pink eyes. Men would shower Kazumi with love and admiration but Kazumi never paid attention because she only had eyes for Aito(Affection) a noble Preist who catered to the planet(much like Helios). Aito was a handsome man with thick long red hair tied back in a simple low ponytail(Much like Tenchi from the 3rd movie when it grew out) and matching red eyes with a dark tan. Tall, good looking and powerful, he was a catch.

Kazumi had admired him from a far since she had been a little girl but had never acted upon it because she knew of Aito's vow of celibacy in his priesthood because his duty required him to keep healthy heart, and as the Eros Shrine's Eternal power is that of the Heart and Love, he was forbidden to fall in love should he succumb to the darker sides such as jealousy, possessiveness, heartbreak and hatred.

However, this did not stop him from noticing Kazumi's blushes, and her soft spoken words. Unlike the princess she was very elegant and she was known worldwide for her incredible sorcery.

Princess Aiko has no power, and Eros is without a senshi. The people of Eros often called Kazumi Sailor Love, hoping that she would be the chosen guardian of the planet despite the fact that senshi were typically of a Royal Lineage.

Her jealousy began to grow as she realized Aito's growing feelings towards Kazumi as she watched their connection begin and grow. She knew he could never act on it, but the accidental brushes of their fingers was enough for her to believe Aito could be swayed into leaving his position as High Priest.

Intending to teach both her best friend and the priest a valuable lesson, she climbed to the highest mountain at the break of dawn where the temple of Eros was located, knowing that Kazumi would be arriving at dusk for the planet's Ritual of Love where the Princess, the Sorceress and the Priest would bless the planet and bring fortune to lovers.

Her plan was to seduce the Priest, and her plan worked. Kazumi found them on the temple floor, a mess of tangled limbs in a passionate embrace and kissing. Screaming in her grief, her heart instantly broke. Angered, her body filled with hatred and she used the power of the temple that had been meant for the ritual to curse her once best friend.

"You who have desired beauty and youth will be cursed to live forever." Her anger not sated, she cursed the priest, whom despite loving him she had never acted on her feelings because of his position, having assumed he felt the same. For being easily manipulated by love, she curses him as well, his curse unknown to that of Aiko as he begins to disappear.

Aiko laughs, believing that her friend will get over it, after all love is unneeded in her mind. "How is that a curse? That is what I've always wanted!"

Kazumi, having used all of her power to create the curse and strained to use that of the Planet's Temple was drained and dying. Her eyes full of pity, tears trailing down her cheeks she cried. "I feel sorry for you Aiko. You'll know the full weight of the curse once you've outlived the one you love." As she slowly took her last breath the weight of her words came crashing down, because as she watched her now dead friend lying helpless on the floor in a pillow of her own tears, she realized the one she had loved most of all was Kazumi, and her jealousy was not for the men, or even Aito but because of her love for Kazumi.

They had grown up together since birth, and now Aiko new what it meant to watch your loved one die.

With her heart having learned what love truly is, she falls in love again only to be reminded of her curse as she is forced to watch her lover age and die.

With the Eros Temple out of power the Ritual of Love is no longer possible and the planets people become infected with the darker side of love. Lust, Jealousy, Possessiveness and Hatred take over the majority of people on Planet Eros as the priesthood that safeguarded the temple is dead with the disappearance of Aito.

Nearly an entire Millennia later, she comes across Cupid. Now cold and bitter once again towards love. Cupid is a red cat with purple eyes and a heart shaped, as Aiko likes to call it, bald spot.

Upon seeing Aiko, he flips and gives her a round Ruby the size of baseball and alas Eternal Sailor Eros is awakened!

Ever since then Aiko often comments and believes that she murdered the true senshi of love, for the rightful owner of such a power should have belonged to Kazumi.

A story unfolds, enemies arise and all through out our tale, comic relief is provided in Aiko's undying need to dress Cupid in cute outfits from bows, to little feminine wings and jewels despite Cupid's extreme annoyance and he often has to remind people and enemies alike that he is indeed a boy.

POWERS

Transformation Phrase- "Eros Ruby Heart Power Make-Up!" "Eros Ruby Heart Make-up!"

Offensive Power One- "Feel the true destructive powers of love! Envy(Senbo) Nomi(Vain) Yuko(Greed) Love Love Betrayal!"

Offensive Power Two- "Eros Envy!"

Offensive Power Three- She has the ability to create hearts that can be used as a blast can be turned into arrow head tips. Each color represents a different characteristic of love.

Blood Red- Lust
Bright Red- Love
Soft Pink- Crush
Pink- Vanity
Blue- Sadness
Green- Envy
Yellow- Friendship
Black- Hatred

When hit with one of these hearts the victim's senses are overwhelmed by the feelings of whichever color hit them, and those feelings are directed at the first person they see.

This is among one of her first powers, and it by far has given her much trouble despite being quite humorous as she's been on the receiving end of the effects far too often.

This power is gifted to her in her civilian form as well, and when her emotions run high they can randomly materialize and infect people against her wishes.

ITEMS!

The Pearl Heart Rod- It's a healing weapon.

Ruby Orb- On each side of her wings are giant round rubies in-cased by a silver ring. This is her informational item. When combined it is a ruby sphere with a silver ring. (Planet Eros is a red planet with several silver rings revolving around the planet) to transform she throws the orb into the hair and the ring separates the sphere into two halves which become her transparent wings.
Her wings are not only transparent, but they can't be touched. They're like phantom wings.)

GREEN EYES- Her eyes became green when the curse was placed upon her. The reasons for her actions was her sin of Envy and Envy is associated with the color green. In her civilian form, her eyes are a light greenish yellow, when her eyes begin to darken to an Emerald green everyone should beware as the emotion Jealous possesses her body and makes her do things she otherwise wouldn't.

Last edited by Lady Tuxedo on 28th February 2013, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 9:52 am

Voting is now open! Feel free to vote away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 10:10 am

Voted! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 10:32 am

voted
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 10:43 am

Voted Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 11:16 am

Voted, these are all so amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 11:21 am

Voted =]
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 1:52 pm

There are so many and they're all so pretty! Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 5:13 pm

Voted! So many awesome and creative ideas^^
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 8:35 pm

voted
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 11:26 am

I'm leaving this open for a couple more hours, so if you haven't voted yet and want to, get your votes in!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 2:24 pm

I have closed the voting. The winner for this contest issss....LOVELY LEXI!

Congratulations to her! And thank you to everyone else for participating. I always get a nice batch of entries that are all lovely. I hope you will participate in March's Otaku contest. This time around it's going to be a little different, so stay tuned!

Here are the other participants:

Entry 2: Sailor Selene
Entry 3: Lady Tuxedo
Entry 4: Sailor Uranus
Entry 5: Sailor Swifty
Entry 6: Sailor Iris
Entry 7: Anjyu
Entry 8: Hanie
Entry 9: Mysteryloveandjustice
Entry 10: Chronos Typhoon
Entry 11: Mi Mako Chan
Entry 12: nerf-or-nothing
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 2:54 pm

Congrats Lexi!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 3:06 pm

Congratulations to you, Lexi! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 3:12 pm

Congrats Lexi! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 3:29 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 5:45 pm

Congrats! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 6:09 pm

congrats, Lexi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime1st March 2013, 4:36 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime1st March 2013, 8:47 am

If you want to participate in March's Otaku contest, it's up. It's a little different this go round.

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4096-march-monthly-otaku-senshi-contest-submissions-open
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime1st March 2013, 7:37 pm

Miss Lexi, here is your award sig! Brit made it for you ^^

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} 6eOdaHD28wwKyUX5FSQNmGrw4eYmH
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime2nd March 2013, 3:10 pm

Thank you everyone and Thank you Lady Tux Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}   February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Monthly Otaku Senshi Contest {WINNER!}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top