The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Need help with Original Character Profiles?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Need help with Original Character Profiles? Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Original Character Profiles?   Need help with Original Character Profiles? I_icon_minitime12th December 2015, 11:37 am

Do you need help creating your original character profile? Here are some resources you can use and places to go for assistance!

Walkthroughs

• Try This Thread in the Otaku Character center for not only our character profile skeleton, but a detailed walkthrough in the second post! 
  • Have a question about something space-related and how it would affect your senshi? Check out the Senshi Guide to the Galaxy for space-related topics and explanations
  • Part of the Writing and Roleplaying Guild? Check out the Resources post for other walkthroughs, character personality building, and more! ((Not part of the Writing and Roleplaying Guild? Join up! It's totally noncommittal XD Find more information here))
  • Wondering if there is a senshi on here that's similar to a senshi you have in mind? Check out the Otaku Senshi Yearbook!

Do you wanna build a senshi?
C'mon! Let's go roleplay~
I don't know what I'm doing anymore
what's this part for?
My idea's gone astraaaaaay

I need something like a buddy
to help me through
and answer me all these whyyyyyyy's

do you wanna build a senshi?
it doesn't have to be a senshi

Sure, I'd love to!

! Okay, hiiiiiiii!

One-on-One Assistance

• Did you know that when you make a post in the Otaku/Crossover Characters section for your character, you can ask for help and other members and staff can jump in to help you? Read more about posting in work-in-progress profiles here!
  • Would you like more directed private assistance with your profile? If you are part of the Writing and Roleplaying Guild, you can post a thread and get help from guild members! Or, better yet, if you are part of the Guild Apprenticeship Program, you can go to your mentor directly for help! They'd be happy to help you build a new character!
  • How about asking one of our Rainbow Crystal Stamp Holders for help? Anyone on that list that has a Rainbow Crystal or Senshi site badge always has an open inbox for roleplaying assistance! You can even browse their accepted characters list to better match yourself to a player!

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

Need help with Original Character Profiles?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top