The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon: Another Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

Sailor Moon: Another Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Another Story   Sailor Moon: Another Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th March 2013, 5:38 pm

RPG maker! YEY! I'll get it eventually!

I agree that it being between S and Super S or something to that affect but they definitely used the Anime and Manga as references when making it because things that only happened in the manga were put into the story and things that were only in the anime were in there as well. I do think though it's more along the lines of it's own saga, and can't be said that it's a part of the canon or whatnot mainly because it's game and it' kind of it's own canon. It's like the Tenchi Muyo series. Each singular series is it's own story. The separate stories are manga, anime, live-action, musical and SM Another story is like it's own story as well because it's apart of both the anime canon and the manga canon but it can't be both even though it it so it's its own. I dunno I just love it.

Do you know of any other Sailor Moon fanmade RPGs?

I'd love to make a Sailor Moon RPG where they have the story part, but then they have an extra where they can create their own Sailor Senshi and play an alternate story with their OC character^^
Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon: Another Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top