The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Another Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailorstarwarrior
Star Seed

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Another Story   Sailor Moon Another Story I_icon_minitime12th February 2013, 5:14 pm

So I noticed there was no topic about Sailor Moon Another Story, for those of you wondering Sailor Moon Another Story is the Sailor Moon RPG that came out in Japan on the Super Famicom (the SNES here in America) and it takes place between Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS and it seems I think maybe takes place in a universe where it has elements of both the manga and anime, by that I mean Hotaru is living with Haruka and Michiru as a baby in the beginning of the game like in the manga and Firoe also appears like in the anime (well movie but you get the idea) It's a pretty fun game I must say and has a good storyline. A sorceress named Apsu arrives from the 30th. She has gathered a group of girls from Crystal Tokyo and ordered them to affect the past in order to change the future to her liking, with the ultimate goal of attaining the Mystical Silver Crystal. Her followers are called the "Oppositio Senshi," and succeed in changing the fates of the defeated villains from the first three story arcs, bringing deceased villains back to life and turning reformed and healed individuals back to the darkness. So who else has played the game? http://coolrom.com/roms/snes/977/Sailormoon_RPG.php http://coolrom.com/emulators/snes/36/ZSNES.php You could download the game and a SNES emulator on these two links, oh the game was translated in english for us american fans:D
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Another Story   Sailor Moon Another Story I_icon_minitime12th February 2013, 7:17 pm

Actually you can find it over here

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t119-highlight-sailor-moon-another-story?highlight=Another+Story
Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Another Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top