The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:14 am

Amatheia held the ice ball carefully, though she still eyed it with some distaste. Then she was aware of one of the senshi yelling at her. She looked over vaguely baffled, realizing it was the one whose planet they were trying to save. She raised an eyebrow at her a bit.

“We are not quite the same. We are very much different breeds of siren..I do not know what kind she is. But she is a siren and I shall to try to save her. If we can free her from Chaos without killing her, we must at least try. I will try, until I see she cannot be saved. But I will not just assume death is the only freedom to be gained from Chaos for someone who may be trapped by it.” She explained patiently and calmly, almost like someone explaining something to a child, though whether this was intentional or just her nature it was hard to tell. and for just a moment as she was explaining death could not be the only freedom from Chaos, sadness passed over her face as she remembered the people she had been unable to save from Chaos' possession.

She looked down at the egg again and grimaced. “Until we can destroy this...thing and see if she is freed, she must be kept away from it. I had touched Chaos once...It was not pleasant. I would not care to touch it again, and I doubt any of you would either. The ice makes it bearable though. Now we can pass this between each other until that siren can be bound again. Then we can focus our efforts once more on destroying it. But..” She frowned, fully for the first time. “I cannot understand why our attacks seem to have no effect. What is protecting it? It should be simple to destroy.”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 10:48 am

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

"There have been too many incidences on this trip where your loyalty has come into question," Sedna said, turning after she had missed the Siren. She brought her halberd in front of her, both hands spaced apart so she could use it easily if need be, keeping a weary eye on the Siren as well as on their so called comrade. 

They really didn't have time for this, they needed to either kill or find a way to stop the siren in order to destroy the Chaos egg but with Amatheia currently holding it and enemies attempting to get in...this wasn't looking good.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 11:01 am

DM wrote:
THESE WILL BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY AND ADDED TO THE DOCS WHEN I GET HOME TO A COMPUTER WHERE I CAN EDIT THE DOCUMENTS darn school computers and their inability to have more than one google account logged in at a time (...and the possibility that i'm being watched by technology,hahah...)

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AmatheiaAmatheia uses Glacial Sanctuary (8MP) to make a shell of ice around the Chaos Seed!
How much strength?
--CTRL 6
--MP 4
----Total of 12 points of defense shielding the Seed!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda uses Ripple Shard (4MP) and attacks the Siren!
Did it hit? The siren is fighting against Makemake's vines! A roll of 3 or more will hit!
--6 Critical hit!
How much damage?
--CTRL 11
--MP 2
----Total of 14 points of damage!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AmatheiaAmatheia picks up the Seed!
Defense: 12; Seed Strength: 12 and increasing
Does the Seed's Chaotic Energy break through the shell?
--6 critical!
The shell of ice cracks and bursts, exploding the shell Amatheia holds in her hands! The seed has been turned to face the group!
Does the shell's explosion hit anyone and do damage?
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AmatheiaAmatheia
How much damage?
--CTRL 6 (from critical escape)
--Armor -3
----Total of  4 points of damage
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda

How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--Armor -4
----Total of 4 points of damage
critical hit! A spear of ice protrudes from Andromeda's skin!
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 MakemakeMakemake

How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--Armor -3
----Total of 5 points of damage
critical hit! a spear of ice protrudues from Makemake's skin!
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 CallistoCallisto
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AcheloisAchelois
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Fx0SKC Enyalius
How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--Armor -6
----Total of 2 points of damage
critical hit! a spear of ice protrudes from Enya's skin!
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnusNocturnus
How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--Armor -4
----Total of 3 points of damage
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 SednaSedna

How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--Armor -3
----Total of 7 points of damage

The Chaos Egg attacks Amatheia![HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Amatheia
How much damage?
--STR 12
--Armor -3 The seed was picked up! Amatheia has no protection on the palm of her hands!
----Total of 16 points of damage!
Amatheia's hands are badly burned!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnusNocturnus uses her MP and HP potions!
--+10 HP
--+10 MP

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Makemake Makemake adds more Vines to Vine Twister (2 MP) and attempts to "hug" the Siren!
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--CTRL 13
--MP 1
----Total of 16 points of damage!
The siren starts to gag!

BATTLE PHASE END.

NEXT BATTLE PHASE BEGINS. I will continue to follow dex rank when putting attacks in. 
[/quote]

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 2nd November 2015, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 11:08 am

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Ua0cg9t

She couldn't do much damage, but thankfully the Siren wasn't able to dodge the attack this time. Sailor Nocturnus could feel herself breathing heavily, nearly exhausted from using her powers so frequently in this immediate battle, but she couldn't stop now. There was also that unpleasant weariness from the various attacks and injuries she had taken earlier, even with the healing powers that had been so generously provided by the other team members. It was only now that she thought of the two vials the Crone had given her at the onset; would there be a better time to use them? The clock was ticking. She decided to use them now.

And then the explosion rang out. She was hit immediately, staggering backwards, although when she glanced up she saw that the other sailor soldiers were worse off than herself. This turn of events made her decision even more clear.

She uncorked first one and then the other, swallowing the red and blue liquids. The red tasted awful but felt amazing. She could almost feel the individual hairs on her head bristling with renewed vigor. All of the pain from the previous attacks dissipated and any leftover scratches healed over before she could even appreciate it. The bitterness of the blue nearly choked her, but when she forced it down the sensation that followed dazzled her. It was as though the stars were able to reach and support her here, despite the location of the spire within the storm.

The small sailor soldier-in-training was not moved by Amatheia's plea--especially after what had just happened with the awful Chaos seed. She was here to help Sailor Andromeda save Andromeda. Sailor Nocturnus attacked again, hoping that even though the Siren had escaped the whirlpool her attack might hit.

Attack:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 11:10 am

Unable to keep her form any longer, Callisto glowed a copper color again, and returned to being a regular senshi. The effects of it left her feeling empty and drowsy, and she had to struggle to stand up. They had to keep going though, and they needed the other enemies to stay out of this room. 

She grabbed at the Amulet she had left from the things she had purchased from the crone, and prayed to it, calling for her moon to give her more energy. But before she could do anything else, the Chaos Seed that Amatheia had picked up and iced over exploded into shards pelting the rest of the group. Callisto hastily lifted her shield arm and deflected it.

"Put that thing down and focus on the Siren!" she yelled, already angry again. Sh turned to the gap int eh floor and held a hand out. "Starlight Barricade!"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 11:23 am

Amatheia heard Sedna speaking and looked at her surprised and vaguely offended. “My loyalties? What are you talking about? I came here to stop Chaos from taking this planet.” But then before she could say anymore, the ice shell she had created was destroyed. She cried out as the ice shards flung out, some hitting her and she was aware of others being hit as well. And there was a burning sensation on her hands, in addition with a eerily familiar sensation of darkness and wrongness. She dropped the seed quickly and backed away.

She was beginning to shake a little and wrapped her arms tightly around herself. The coolness of her arms helped to soothe the burning a little, but it did nothing for the emotions roiling inside of her. What were they accusing her of? That she was in league with Chaos? That she was trying to help it? Such an idea made her stomach churn violently and she briefly worried about the contents of her stomach making an appearance. But that would be the least of their worries if she couldn't get her emotions under control.

She couldn't stop thinking about what Chaos had done. The people she had considered an extension of her family, only to find out they didn't trust her, considered her unworthy, someone who had tricked the Amatheia Crystal into accepting her. They had summoned Chaos against her just to make her prove herself, only to be consumed by it. She had begged them to come to their senses, only to have to watch as they attacked her people and herself. And she had had to destroy them to free them. Was it all happening again? She let out a high pitched moaning sound as she clutched at her head. “No, no, make it stop, I can't let it happen!” She cried out, still fighting the emotions inside her.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 12:04 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Achelo10
Glad to see that she could still do some heavy damage, her satisfaction was short lived when the Siren broke free of the whirlpool.  She cursed silently under her breath but was slightly taken aback when she made out the vines that still covered the Siren's head.  Achelois glanced to Makemake, there was no doubt that something was up with this Senshi but she was thankful that for now at least, her weirdness was directed at the Siren.  

Achelois felt frustrated as she took in the room, the Siren, the hole in the floor Enya was having to guard over, and the seed-WHAT WAS SHE DOING? Amatheia called out to halt any plans to kill the Siren as she wrapped the seed in ice and held it in her arms.  Achelois could not understand the girl's logic and nearly sided with Andromeda's quick question of loyalty.  She stared in shock as the senshi holding the chaos seed retorted back to Andromeda like she was a a child.  She really couldn't see why they would question her?  However before Achelois could react, the seed exploded, sending ice shards everywhere.  Achelois dodged them easily enough but several of the senshi had been hit by them.  

Turning around she saw that Enya had ice protruding from her skin.  It wasn't a whole lot of damage but several others also suffered ice wounds.  She breathed in deeply, she needed to be calm.  A moment later her her green eyes flicked open, determined.  She glanced back down and found that Nocturnus had used a potion and healed some of her wounds.  Callisto had also replaced the barrier on the floor so that the other enemies couldn't get in.  She felt peaceful energy wash over her, and sent it to the others.  She focused on Andromeda, Sedna, MakeMake, and Enya, using the healed wound to push out the ice shard.  "We're almost there, we just have to kill the Siren, and the seed will be unprotected, Don't give up!"  Sometimes hard decisions had to be made, sacrifice one for the many.  They kill the Siren and protect the planet.  Though she wanted to share these sentiments with Amatheia, the senshi appeared to be having troubles of her own.  She didn't have enough strength to handle anymore disasters, they needed to defeat Chaos quickly.

Heals:

Last edited by Anait Zelleire on 2nd November 2015, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name)
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 12:13 pm

Nodding her thanks to Achelois when she felt her heals magic, Sedna brushed off the exploding ice. Right now, they had other things to worry about; they could deal with Amatheia and figured out if she really was a traitor to Senshi kind later. 

They couldn't give up, not when they were so close to achieving their goals. Launching herself once more at the siren, halberd in hand, she intended to slice at the creature once more, hoping that she was distracted and didn't see Eshana's attack coming.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 12:50 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 ZareZWa

Sailor Makemake winced as a spear of ice shot through the skin. Fortunately, Sailor Achelois was on the case, but even if the healing took effect, she wasn't sure it would make the pain any less bearable.

For once, she started to get it. This siren lady was apparently confused and distrupted by a thing called Chaos. This pain she was feeling now was likely nothing compared to what this lady was feeling and she wasn't even a sailor soldier.

She thought back to her home, Planet Makemake. All she could call her family and friends were plants. This was one of the first times she had ever been with people like herself. But this siren, it was clear that this siren had some kind of family. Makemake didn't know what a "baby" was, but she assumed it meant a precious friend. This egg thing was not her baby, but it was very likely she had one. She had to get the siren back to her real baby.

"I'll do it," she said with a gulp. "I'll take your pain. It's OK. I can reborn as many times as necessary. You... you're just you. You have one life to live and I can't take that from you."

She kept adding more and more vines to the outside of the cocoon to prevent attacks from coming in, particularly Sailor Sedna's. She also lessened the vines inside of the siren's throat to allow her to breath through her nose.

"Whatever's hurting you, I can take it. What did they call it? Chaos? Yeah, I can do it."

Makemake grinned a beaming grin.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 2:38 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 5531w1

They had been trying and it didn’t work!

The condescending attitude didn’t help Andromeda’s frustration, and she didn’t get the whole ice bit either. Why did they need to touch the seed? Nobody needed to touch it. Nobody said anything about needing to touch it. And it didn’t matter where the seed was, as long as the siren was still protecting it, it would be impenetrable.

Clearly this woman did not understand this, because she seemed confused about what was protecting it in the first place. Wasn’t it obvious?!

And then of course the ice exploded. Shards embedded themselves in everyone’s flesh, including Andromeda’s. At this point, Andromeda’s patience had all but vanished, especially when she saw that the ice got Nocturnus, again.

As the senshi before her started to seem like she was literally losing her mind, Andromeda rushed toward her and slapped her in the face, making sure to use only half of her strength and only her palm, in the hopes of knocking her out and not having to deal with her until all this was over.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 3:14 pm

Quote :

Merwomen* (x2) and Enyalius*
Hippocampus (x2)*, Achelois and Callisto
Merman (x2)*, Siren and Amatheia* (HP =1: Unable to stand alone. Cannot attack or defend. Cannot use Magic to attack.) 
Andromeda, Nocturnus, Sedna* (attack noted; waiting for others to respond before enacting)
Makemake

Hearing the explosion in the room above, the enemies below, wrestling to see who would next attempt the hole in the ceiling, pause their attempts to see what happens!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 CallistoCallisto uses her Amulet and restores 10 MP

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 CallistoCallisto uses Starlight Barricade (5 MP) and seals the hole!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AcheloisAchelois uses Wide Heal (3MP) 

How much health restored?
--CTRL 16
--MP 2
----Total of 20 HP to be split; 5 HP to be given to Andromeda, Makemake, Sedna, and Enyalius

The Siren is slowly engulfed in vines!
The siren attempts to free herself from the vines!
She starts to break free, pulling and scratching away the vines sent by Makemake!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 SednaSedna attempts to sneak attack the Siren!
The siren is otherwise engaged, fighting off the vines! A roll of 3 or more will successfully attack
How much damage?
--STR 10
--WPN 2
----Total of 16 points of damage

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnusNocturnus uses Ecliptic Rotation (4MP) and attempts to attack the Siren

Did it hit?
--6! Critical hit!
How much damage?
--CTRL 5
--MP 2
--Critical 2
----Total of 14 points of damage

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Andromeda Andromeda strikes Amatheia with the intent to knock her out! [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Amatheia
Amatheia has 1 HP remaining; Amatheia doesn't have the strength to defend herself. 
Andromeda uses half strength and intends only to knock Amatheia out, so I won't do an actual roll.
Andromeda does 1 point of damage.

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AmatheiaAmatheia is K.O.

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 MakemakeMakemake reinforces Vine Twister (2 MP) to fight against and slow the Siren's attempts at escape!

EXP
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Andromeda
Andromeda gains 1 exp
Andromeda has 25 out of 30 exp towards level 3

Enya post coming to end the round in a sec
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 3:37 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Enyali12
What the hell was going on with people?!
One minute she was dutifully chopping at fish-people heads and the next, after a commotion of yelling and accusations - which she half-listened to while keeping one foot over the opening to tap down any heads that emerged as the one she nearly beheaded fell back through - she was bombarded with cold shrapnel. Looking down she pulled at the ice shard sticking out of her leg warily, and risked a glance over to find Andromeda and Sedna facing off against Amatheia, who had dropped the Chaos Seed and was backing away from it - had she touched it?! - and a human-again Callisto pointing in her general direction while directing attacks back to the Siren. In a flash the floor beneath her feet sealed over against the enemies below, and Enya turned fully to get the most out of the situation.

Achelois energy washed over her and she looked gratefully towards her partner; noting the slight fatigue she showed, Enyalius hardened; Achelois was tiring. They needed to end this quickly. Andromeda slapped Amatheia and the blue-skinned senshi fell to the ground beside the Chaos Seed; whatever that had been was apparently handled, but from the soothing words Makemake was uttering, the situation with the Siren was not as under control. 

Taking a firm grip on her sword, she eyed the creature and walked near Makemake, "Don't let Chaos fool you into thinking that creature has a life to save."

She grabbed onto the vine link between Makemake and the Siren and pulled down hard on the Siren's end, using the green rope to accelerate the thrashing creature into stabbing range. As the siren came down, Enyalius jumped up, sword aimed horizontally towards its chest.

Quote :
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Fx0SKCEnyalius attempts to strike the Siren, aiming for her chest!
Does it hit?
How much damage?
Weighted die reroll
weighted die reroll
--weighted die reroll
--STR 27
--WPN 2
----Total of 32 points of damage

Next Battle Round Begin
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 3:50 pm

Wanting to end this as quickly as possible, Sedna held out her hand, calling forth her power, she aimed Moonlights Kiss at the egg, hoping that her hit would finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 3:51 pm

The creature on the other side of the vines doubled over as her sword entered; part of her, the part that didn't get to think that much during battle, was glad that the vines obstructed her view of the siren. Before the creature could recover, Enyalius pulled her tiara out of her hair and stabbed through again, keeping her sword in place to ensure it didn't wiggle away.
Quote :
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Fx0SKCEnyalius attacks the Siren
Enyalius does 5 points of damage at least.

The Siren is dead.

As Enyalius's tiara pierces into the creature's body, the body behind the vines looses its shape, melting and deforming, puddling into the half-formed cocoon that had formed around it. The sludge dripped through the holes in the vines to splatter onto the ground with a sickening noise; the material was black and gooey and reeked like decay.

EXP
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Andromeda Andromeda gains 44 EXP
Andomeda levels up! Andromeda is level 3!
Andromeda has 39 of 40 exp towards level 4.

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Fx0SKC Enyalius gains 68 EXP
Enyalius levels up! Enyalius is now level 6 (Enyalius gains 2 attribute points per level now)
Enyalius has 43 of 70 points towards level 7

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Achelois Achelois gains 44 EXP
Achelois levels up! Achelois is now level 5
Achelois has 8 of 60 towards level 6

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnus Nocturnus gains 21 EXP
Nocturnus has 21 of 30 exp towards level 3

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Callisto Callisto gains 64 EXP
Callisto super levels up! Callisto is level 3.
Callisto has 6 of 40 exp towards level 4

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Sedna Sedna gains 24 EXP
Sedna has 37 of 40 exp towards level 4

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 2nd November 2015, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 3:53 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Ua0cg9t

She didn't immediately realize what Sailor Andromeda had done. Sailor Nocturnus had her attention focused on her attack, grateful when it hit the intended target and did more damage than she'd been able to manage for previous battles on this mission. It was only then that she glanced over and saw the crumpled form of Sailor Amatheia and understood what had happened. The dark eyes looked over at the warrior whose planet they were trying to save and back at the fallen teammate, feeling an uncomfortable and sick feeling in her stomach. They were supposed to work together. Right now they were nearly as chaotic as the dark energy they fought--the plant one trying to talk to the Siren while some sought the creature's blood. It was so confusing.

But who could have healed the Siren? To Nocturnus' knowledge none of them possessed that ability without Lady Serenity here to fight alongside them. They had killed the other creatures on this planet, the various sharks and fish and urchins that were tainted with the dark energy. She wanted to not have to make any of these choices, to just wait for it to be over so they could go home. ...But she couldn't do that. She was a sailor soldier. She didn't necessarily agree with what Andromeda had done, but she could see the suffering in the woman's eyes. Nocturnus couldn't let this planet succumb to Chaos without giving her full effort to try and stop it before they were out of time and luck.

With a deep breath, she summoned her energy once more, praying that the stars would aid her.

"Ecliptic Rotation!"

Attack:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:03 pm

Quote :
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 SednaSedna uses Moonlight Kiss (4MP) on the Chaos Seed!
How much damage?
--CTRL 3
--MP 2
----Total of 9 points of attack sent to the Chaos Seed!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnus Nocturnus uses Ecliptic Rotation (4 MP) on the Chaos Seed!

How much damage?
--CTRL 5
--MP 2
----Total of 9 points of damage sent to the Chaos Seed!

The attacks hit the Chaos Seed simultaneously, the colored energy crackling around the outer 'shell,' but the shell did not crack or break.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:18 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Sailor24

Fighting to stay awake, Callisto watched as the other senshi finally killed the Siren. It melted into a strange sludge as Enyalius stabbed it, and the rest of the group turned their attention to the Chaos Seed left over. Despite Sedna and Nocturnus' efforts, the seed was unharmed.

Just how sturdy was this thing? Why couldn't it just be destroyed so the planet could live? What else did it require? Deciding to give it one more try, Callisto activated her Vengeful Ursa, fueled by her desire to kill the seed and thinking about all the times she had stubbed her toe in the middle of the night while going to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:19 pm

That problem handled, Andromeda turned her attention to the Siren, and she saw that Enyalius had finished her off. Relieved to see that other problem gone as well, she turned her attention to the seed. Two of the other senshi had begun attacking it, but they seemed to still hit some kind of shield. It did not even crack.

Steeling herself, Andromeda moved toward it, Trident in hand. This was the source of chaos in her planet. She was the protector of this planet, wielding the sacred weapon that was meant to protect it. If she could not pierce this shell, she did not know who could.

She summoned power from her Sailor Crystal, letting it glow in her chest. Aid me in my quest to rid this chaos in my planet. Andromeda Star Power!

With one powerful thrust, she jabbed her Trident into the seed as hard as she could, infusing the weapon with pure planet energy.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 2nd November 2015, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:30 pm

Quote :
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 CallistoCallisto uses Vengeful Ursa (10 MP) and is A BEAR!

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda prays to her planet and calls upon its power!

The sacred Trident glows its planetary color, thrumming with Cosmic Energy as Andromeda jabs forward!
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda attacks the Chaos Seed!
How much damage?
--6 Critical Damage!
--STR 5
--WPN 2
----Total of 13 points of damage!

The trident pierced the seed's outer shell with much electrical discharge as Energies fought one another - Chaotic vs Cosmic - as the planetary Star Seed fought back against the Chaos Seed via its championing form: the Sailor Crystal. 

The spire shook, knocking down the coral fixtures of the room. Strong vibrations below their feet heralded the fall of more stalactites; screams from below showed that not all of the other enemies had escaped unharmed. 

Finally the seed spat the trident backward, out of itself!
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:38 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 ZareZWa

The vines fell apart as Sailor Makemake watched the other sailor soldiers mercilessly attack the siren. Was there something Makemake was missing? How could they be so sure that this siren wasn't being influenced by darkness, as so many others were?

Fortunately, their quick assumptions proved true, but Makemake failed to learn any sort of lesson that day. A darkness inside of her was rekindled. Yes, if the other sailor soldiers were so quick to kill on assumptions, how could she possibly know that she was safe either? Little did she know, this thought stemmed from one of her past incarnations. As a guardian of a dwarf planet as important as Pluto, she refused to join Neo Queen Serenity's court and forsaked a power stronger than perhaps all of the soldiers present with her. She couldn't do it. She couldn't ever do it, especially not now.

The vines let out piercing screams in Makemake's ears as the attacks of the sailor soldiers and the remnants of the siren's decay fell upon them.

Tears began to flow down Makemake's face as she fell to her knees. She patted her cheeks in confusion. The noise of her plant's agony and despair drowned out any triumph that the others might have experienced from defeating their terrible flow.

"This is strange," she said to herself as she look at a tear on her finger. "I am a sun, not an ocean. What is wrong with my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:40 pm

It was working. She could feel the weapon penetrating the shell, receiving a fight but she pushed with all her might. The room began to shake, things were falling, but she could not stop. Not until the job was done. Thoughts of that first time she faced Chaos played in her mind. It had taken the form of a terrifying monster then, but it did not matter what form it would take. She would always be there to destroy it. She had done it once; she could do it again. The safety of this planet rested on her shoulders.

The seed eventually pushed her back, but she had just enough power to do one last thing.

Wielding the Trident in front of her, she summoned her greatest attack, putting the last of her magic into this one last move.

Andromeda Ocean Fury!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:51 pm

DM wrote:
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda uses Ocean Fury (10 MP)
Automatic Hit!
How much damage?
--Ultimate Attack 5
--CTRL 11
--MP 5
----Total of 25 points of damage
Only 13 needed.

The seed writhed against the wind and blinding light that bombarded it, shaking and rolling, shuddering; finally, it screamed, it's voice faintly feminine, high pitched and waning as time went on. It shuddered again, violently, and in the light of Andromeda's attack, it seemed to split and turn itself inside out before burning itself out, and finally turning into a pile of ash on the floor. 

The Chaos seed was no more.

EXP
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AndromedaAndromeda gains 26 EXP

Andromeda levels up! Andromeda is now level 4
Andromeda has 25 of 50 exp towards level 5

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 LittleNocturnus Nocturnus gains 2 EXP
Nocturnus has 23/30 for lvl 3

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 SednaSedna gains 1 EXP
38/40 towards lvl 4

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 AmatheiaAmatheia gains 2 EXP
4/20 towards lvl 2
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 4:54 pm

Had they finally done it? She tensed, waiting for something else to come at them, now that the seed was destroyed. 

"Andromeda?" she asked, wanting to know how her planet was.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 5:01 pm

The struggle did not last long. With one last push, the seed was obliterated, leaving an eerie scream that almost sounded like a woman’s voice. Then it was nothing but ash.

Andromeda stepped backward, using her Trident as a stick to hold her up as she surveyed the damage. She closed her eyes as the chaotic energy that had been plaguing her since she was first alerted to it slowly dissipated. She could feel peace slowly returning; her heart was no longer restless and in conflict.

“It’s gone,” she answered Sedna’s question, relief and exhaustion clear in her expression.

She had saved her planet… again.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 5:05 pm

Dismissing her Halberd, she looked around at her ragtag group, her eyes landing on the unconscious Amatheia. 

"What do we do about her?" Her head tilting in the unconcious senshi's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:00 pm

Enyalius stepped back and aside, trying not to get the former-siren sludge on her boots. Her sword and tiara she released, the familiar weight returning to her head as she turned to watch as Sedna and Nocturnus both attacked the seed to no avail. As Callisto transformed yet again into a bear, Andromeda stepped forward and purposefully stabbed the seed with her trident. Enyalius braced herself as the tower shook, finding Nocturnus and Achelois in case they needed to escape in a hurry, but as the shaking abated she returned her attention to Andromeda and the egg; the planetary guardian threw one final attack at it, an attack the lit the entire room as it barraged the seed of chaos with the energy of her sailor crystal, and, in moments, the seed was no more, disintegrating into a pile of ash as a scream echoed around the room. 

It was gone; planet Andromeda was safe, and with it, her friend. 

As Sedna and Andromeda spoke together, Enyalius surveyed the rest of the room. Callisto-the-bear seemed... well she didn't really know beyond Callisto was standing and was a bear. Achelois looked okay; Nocturnus looked tired, Amatheia was knocked out. Makemake did not seem to be doing so well, but Enyalius didn't really know how to handle her; she had been trying to save the Siren, and Enyalius had straight-up destroyed it. The green plant-senshi probably did not want to talk to Enyalius right now; maybe Achelois could talk to her, also having a "green thumb" and all.

The room was in shambles; all of the decorations lay broken on the floor, the cradle was turned on its side, many of the lights had sputtered out - all in all it was a depressing room, and the little old lady making her way up what appeared to be a staircase wasn't helping either way.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:03 pm

"Ah, well, you did it," the crone's old voice squeaked as she huffed, standing at the top of a square hole in the floor; behind her one could barely make out a faint staircase leading down into the dark. "You saved planet Andromeda, and the people here will forever be in your debt. Thanks to you, the scales have tipped back ever-so-slightly towards Cosmos over Chaos." She looked around each of them, her brow quirking to Callisto, furrowing at Makemake, and her blinking furiously as she caught sight of Amatheia, "Argh," she half-croaked, half-signed, "What happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:16 pm

"She's surprisingly fragile and doesn't seem to be able to take hits well. This is about the third times she's been unconscious since we arrived on the planet," Sedna answered wryly.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:19 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 Sailor24

Realizing that Andromeda had the best chance at actually destroying the seed, Callisto let her handle it. As her tident stabbed at it, the whole tower shook as she struggled against the Chaotic force. And after one more final attack, the seed disintegrated, and a calm fell over the room. 

Callisto turned to look as the old Crone walked up a set of stairs, and grumbled an indecipherable response to her question. She then looked at Makemake, and saw that she was crying. But why? Didn't they win? Was she hurt? Callisto took a few steps over to her and pushed her head against the other senshi's side, sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 6:21 pm

She did not answer Sedna’s question. Whoever decided to could pick up the other siren if they wished—Andromeda wasn’t particularly concerned about what happened to her as long as she didn’t try to harm her planet anymore.

She looked up as she heard footsteps and saw the crone appearing as if from out of nowhere. Her gaze fell onto the square hole on the floor—of course, there was a staircase, they just hadn’t bothered looking for one. The woman’s words were soothing, but then she questioned what happened with the unconscious senshi. She suppressed a laugh guiltily when she heard Sedna’s answer.

“It’s kind of true. I only slapped her and she was out cold. But she was protecting the seed and causing harm to the others at the same time, so I figured we needed her out of the way at least for the time being while we figure out where her loyalties lie.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top