The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Empty
PostSubject: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 6:46 am

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Andromeda_spire_rp_event_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9b18a0
Recent IC Events:
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Leviathan [HC Event]Andromeda Spire Shadow Sailor Leviathan and Shadow have left for planet Leviathan.
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Soul [HC Event]Andromeda Spire Aktypris%202 [HC Event]Andromeda Spire Zorya [HC Event]Andromeda Spire PJkdMF[HC Event]Andromeda Spire EuropaSailors Soul, Europa Aktypris, and Zorya along with Ribbon, would remain on Castle Charon to rest and recuperate from the events on the maze planet. 
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Andromeda[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Fx0SKC[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Achelois[HC Event]Andromeda Spire LittleNocturnus [HC Event]Andromeda Spire Varuna [HC Event]Andromeda Spire 5jzY6c The other senshi from the original group - Sailors Enyalius, Europa, Achelois, Nocturnus, Panacea, and Varuna - were tentatively going to follow Sailor Andromeda to help dispel the Chaos taking hold on her planet. 
[???] Sailor Jupiter would alert any other Sailor Senshi who had finished dispelling Chaos on another planet to their need, and send any willing senshi to rendezvous with them just outside of Planet Andromeda.
This team of Senshi travel to Planet Andromeda to aide their friend, Sailor Andromeda, in clearing her planet of the chaotic seed planted there. 
Will you join them?

Rules, Background, and Dungeon Crawler Game Notes and Information:

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Page-break-12
Remember

• Pay attention to the story - read every post so you don't miss anything. Major Plot Points will be delivered through me - I will announce, for example, when we find objects/people, and what things look like. I will arrange for the baddies to be fought, and I'll handle the combat system (everyone chooses their own attacks and everything, I just roll to see if those attacks hit, and see how effective those attacks are against the bad guys, and rolling a die to see how much damage they do (if any XD the 0 is allowed and causes the attack to miss its target)).
  • Post at least once every 48 hours - Failure to post at least once within those 48 hours will result in your character disappearing mysteriously, to be recovered by the remaining heroes at the end of the roleplay. (They won't die, but I won't let their unresponsiveness slow down the game). If you have an unexpected (but announced) LOA during this event that lasts less than 3 days, your character will be carried with the team. If the LOA lasts more than 3 days, the normal disappearance protocol will go into effect.

And, finally, while bringing in side-storylines is okay, this roleplay will end around October 31st, win, lose, or draw. I suggest keeping noses to the grindstone and keep moving forward to make it to the ending battle before it's too late!

The Event Begins October 1st!
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Andromeda_spire_rp_event_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9b1ae3
If you have any questions about this event (any part, anything) ask it here or in our Skype OOC Chat (or skype me directly if you're afraid it will be lost in the mess!) and I'll respond as quickly as possible. 

The game begins on Thursday, October 1st, and will end on Saturday, October 31st.

List of Characters:
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Andromeda Sailor Andromeda
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Fx0SKC Sailor Enyalius
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Achelois Sailor Achelois
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire LittleNocturnus Sailor Nocturnus
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Varuna Sailor Varuna 
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire 5jzY6c Sailor Panacea
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Callisto Sailor Callisto
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Sedna Sailor Sedna
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Amatheia Sailor Amatheia
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Makemake Sailor Makemake
but really who let me have separator images

Game Sheets Now Live:
Link to Drive Folder
Character Stats
Page One: Starting Stats/attributes
Page Two: HP MP tracking
Page Three: Monster HP
Stat Explanation
To be used during Character Creation
Character Weapon/Magic Sheet
Abilities of participating Senshi, their effects, and associated MP costs
Map
Current positions and layout
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 1:50 pm

They followed their hearts to find planet Andromeda, their time spent with Sailor Andromeda having attuned them to the feel of her particular Sailor Energy, never quite catching up to the startled senshi as she raced to save her world. After only a few hours of space flight, they spotted the planet she called home. It was small and blue. Much of the planet covered in water, with only one large island as the primary land feature, and, at the moment, one giant hurricane serving as the major focus. 

Sailor Andromeda was nowhere in sight - she must have proceeded them to the surface, possibly having honed in on whatever chaotic influence had its hold over her world - but as the group from the Solar System neared the atmosphere, they were met by four new senshi - two already in place, hovering an atmosphere above the landmass below, two closing in from other directions.

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Enyali12
Sailor Enyalius slowed, suspicion giving her pause, her heart beating irregularly. She took a deep breath as the company slowed, her mind racing for an explanation, and found one in Sailor Jupiter's words from their conversation back on Castle Charon - these must be senshi Jupiter had been able to contact for backup. She nodded as she came to a stop, the other two senshi reaching them around the same time as their group did. She introduced herself quickly, eager to follow Andromeda and stop the chaotic spread before it was too late. 

"Sailor Enyalius," she said simply, inclining her head, "These are Sailors Achelois, Nocturnus, Panacea and Varuna, we're here to help Sailor Andromeda cleanse her planet."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 2:24 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

As she made her way to the new planet Jupiter had sent her to - Andromeda, if she remembered correctly - she easily spotted the group of senshi that the inner senshi had told her to meet up with. Stopping just as the other group did, she nodded in greeting as Saior Enyalious introduced herself and the members of her group in turn. So this was the group of senshi who had thought to have been lost. They were strong to have made it out from wherever they had been. Perhaps she would learn what had transpired on their journey during their time on this planet. 

"My name is Sailor Sedna," she said introducing herself. "Although I prefer to use my civilian name, Eshana. You can use whichever is most comfortable for you." Even after all these years her senshi name still sounded foreign to her, preferring to go by her given name. 

Using her senses, she directed them towards the planet - it didn't seem as bad off as some of the others she had been on recently; they should be able to save it, especially with such a large group.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 2:58 pm

As the group of arriving senshi conversed with those already there, one of the approaching senshi drew closer. She was odd looking, her skin a permanent light blue like someone who was too cold, and her hair was impossibly long, floating out around her, mingling with the multiple ribbons she wore on her fuku. And she had fins rather than ears of any typical type. Her shiny silver eyes almost seemed to glow in the dimness of space and she came to hover in place next to the group. Her wings, rather than looking avian seemed like more the fins of a fish.

She raised a hand, making a strange up and down wave motion with her palm as she smiled in a friendly manner. “Hello. I am Sailor Amatheia. Are you here to help this planet as well?” She glanced at the senshi most unfamiliar to her then paused, staring at Enyalius a little, her mouth hanging slightly open as she looked the woman from head to toe in something akin to amazement.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 3:18 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus was glad they were meeting new comrades--they needed to regroup after everything that had happened while trapped in that labyrinth--but she felt shy around the unfamiliar group. Once again there were new, strong sailor soldiers. She knew she had to stay positive and focused if they were going to help Sailor Andromeda, but there was still a lurking sense of concern and inferiority that fluttered in the background of the young sailor soldier-in-training's mind. She did her best to ignore that discomfort, smiling shyly at the others from her safe position behind and somewhat between Sailors Enyalius and Achelois.

It would certainly be interesting to see what abilities and personalities these new teammates would bring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 3:36 pm

Enyalius nodded and memorized the name; she personally preferred using senshi titles in times of war, such as now, and she appreciated Sedna's option to use that as opposed to her given name. As she waited for the other to share her name, her eyes were drawn to the blue-skinned senshi with flowing hair and near-glowing eyes, as very shortly after Sailor Amatheia's introduction, those eyes seemed to be focused solely on her. Her brows furrowed, but she let the odd attention be; they needed to hurry - who knew what Andromeda was up against down there? Her attention turned back to the senshi beside Sedna; the faster they finished these introductions and a rundown of roles the faster they could help.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 3:57 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Sailor11

Callisto hovered beside Sailor Sedna, but kept a respectful few feet of air in between them. They might have just been helping each other clear another planet of Chaos, but she didn't want to seem overly friendly and possibly bother the other senshi. 

After returning to Crystal Tokyo for more instructions, she had been once again sent off by Jupiter to assist another group, continuing the cycle that had been going on for months. Callisto had volunteered partially to be of use, and partially to search for Europa, but after the group that had previously been lost was finally discovered again, she had relaxed, no longer needing to worry over the past version of her older cousin.

Despite being a fully fledged senshi and no longer the "baby" of her team, she still found herself excited when meeting new people, and this approaching group was no exception. Callisto nodded as Enyalius introduced herself and the senshi behind her. 

"I am Sailor Callisto," she said, grinning just enough to show a flash of canine teeth. "You are the group that just returned from that trap, correct? You have my thanks for bringing Europa back safely."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 4:29 pm

Amatheia continued to watch Enyalius intrigued, and seemed to be drifting a little closer, though this seemed to be largely unintentional. Then she realized Callisto was there and smiled at the woman, though her eyes held the same fascination for her as she had Enyalius. Her eyes began darting between the two of them. Even as she hovered in place, her legs slowly moved back and forth as if she were swimming and her hair spread out more around her. She showed some interest in the conversation.

“So this was the missing group? The one the queen's senshi were concerned about? It's a pleasure to see you are all quite alright.” She smiled again, her eyes darting past Enyalius when she noticed the shy Nocturnus. But eventually, her gaze drifted back to observe the metallic senshi with awe.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 5:28 pm

Sailor Makemake

As the formal introductions were going on, a figure approached the group. She had been unassuming for a while, but now she was making a grand appearance. She began to pose in various overdramatic stances as she floated there outside of the planet.

"I am the pretty guardian, who fights for happiness and life! I am Sailor Makemake! That's mah-kay mah-kay, not make make or monkey monkey! Got it?"

Sailor Makemake's eyes glittered in anticipation of the others' reactions. This one was an odd one to say the least. Her green and brown fuku was a bit too... normal. In fact, she looked as though she could have easily joined Sailor Moon and her friends in their pre-Crystal Tokyo battles. Some might have heard of Makemake, but not much was known of the dwarf planet other than that it belonged in the vicinity of the solar senshi and, for whatever reason, didn't ally itself with Crystal Tokyo.

"I hope you don't mind me tagging along. Saw these two were in danger a while back so I figured I'd help them out! I think I can help you guys too. Maybe. Probably. Besides, if we get through this, you can help me get an autograph from Neo Queen Serenity! We all win!"

A devious smile came over Sailor Makemake's face. Were her priorities in order?
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 5:34 pm

Amatheia looked over, blinking in surprise at a sudden outburst. She recognized Makemake, and watched her with a slight tilt of the head and a smile of somewhat familiarity. She seemed to take the senshi's actions in stride and gave a slight bow at the waist, her legs continuing that strange swimming motion and her arms swept out slightly to the side. “Hello again Makemake. I am glad to see that we will be working together again. Though...what is a monkey monkey? And an...auto-graph?” It seemed to her she might have heard something similar to monkey money, some creature of some kind. Surely Makemake would know.

She tilted her head a bit more then before, her tone and smile sincere to show she was asking in all serious. She had never heard of such things, and once again decided she was rather glad she had left Amatheia to travel further and further. You learned such interesting things when you traveled!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 5:41 pm

Eshana raised her eyebrow at MakeMake's introduction, choosing to ignore it for now. She was however interested in Callisto's apparently attachment to Sailor Europa. She filed the information away, reminding herself to ask at a more convenient time. 

"I believe time is of the essence, is it not? It would perhaps be prudent if we attempted to locate Sailor Andromeda now that we have introductions out of the way," Eshana reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 6:32 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Achelo10
Achelois had nodded when Enya introduced herself to the arriving senshi, listening as they in turn introduced themselves.  She was glad for the fresh blood and hoped it would revitalize their group that hadn't rested after finally leaving that forsaken maze.  And then her planet had been attacked, she clenched her fists as she remembered how it felt. The tainted energy mingling in with her own planet's pure energy, it had irritated her right down to her core.

Now Andromeda and all the others who had been in that maze were experiencing the same thing.  While her own had been relatively easy to deal with, she knew that the others might not be so.  Even now she still felt slightly paranoid and searched her connection with Achelois for even the tiniest hint of chaos.  The blonde senshi felt for Andromeda who had immediately gone down to the surface of her planet.  She knew it was necessary to know who they were working with but she wanted move quickly. Achelois side-glanced Enya as the Senshi MakeMake introduced herself, wondering how she felt about this whole mess.  

Careful to not ignore the new senshi, Achelois put their names to memory, and wondered what their powers would show to be.  She was glad that they were energetic but hoped that it would not turn to rash carelessness.  She found their characters to be interesting, one stared at Enya and the other made an entrance for herself.  Two of them seemed more nonchalant and used to the business.  She noticed Nocturnus hovering just next to herself and Enya.  Some of their planets were already under attack, including Nocturnus', though she doubted that the young senshi didn't feel any urgency like the others.  She hoped they would be able to save everyone's planets in time, but she knew that life was not always so kind in its planning.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 7:32 pm

When the helmeted senshi smiled, Enya spotted the particularly sharp canine teeth and questions begged asking; hearing that she knew Europa momentarily added more, until she quashed them all back down - Solar System senshi tended to all know each other, so no real surprise there, beyond figuring out this way that Callisto was probably from Neo Queen Serenity's system. Callisto's thanks had just been voiced when Amatheia expressed her surprise and relief at finding out who they were, that they had been worried over; Enyalius felt a little strange. That they had been missed, and not just in a passing way, was... interesting. She might've expected that of their own senshi, perhaps - Soul and Europa at least - but of all of them? ...But then she may just be misinterpreting. ... or then again there were those 'fan groups' back in Crystal Tokyo that seemed to know more about even her than she liked to admit to, and she had been on Earth taking on odd-jobs for the Queen for over a year now; was she starting to consider it a second home, apart from Achelois? 

Her chest constricted, and she grit her teeth against the pain, otherwise trying not to show it. It felt like someone was squeezing her very heart, making it hard to breath -

"I am the pretty guardian -" 

Makemake's bold introduction distracted her just enough to release the pain, forcing her mind off it as the green-and-brown suited sailor warrior floated in an odd, flashy pose towards them. Her speech, followed by her autograph request, pulled a smile from Enya's lips. "Good to have you, Makemake," she commented after Amatheia's greeting, pronouncing the name correctly for the girl; Sedna's suggestion was just enough to push things forward, past the introduction phase and on to business. Enyalius caught her eye and nodded, then turned to face the planet head-on, and opened her senses, sending out a small signal with her Sailor Crystal.

Moments passed, and she felt the shine of the Andromeda Crystal below them, on the largest island by far. "She's there," she stated; "Stick close, arrow formation - we don't know what's awaiting us down there." 

--------------------------

She flew in low over a sea-side city, the smell of the tide and the threat of a storm surrounding her, buffeting her wings and pulling at her hair; one had but to glance out at see to see the enormous storm, the hurricane that seemed to stand still, not moving from it's position. She couldn't see past the pounding rain and choppy seas towards the center of the storm, but she didn't need to: Andromeda was here, on shore, but what had she gotten into?

The streets were starkly empty, the air tense and uncertain - she could feel it creeping up on her, this odd irritation that plucked at her nerves. She flew on, coasting towards where Andromeda's crystal shone in the energy field, towards the castle that rose above the flat-roofed houses and shops in spiraling towers and beautiful mason-work accented with shells and wide windows... boarded up, cut with murderholes just large enough for arrows to be shot through. As they approached they heard voices, hundreds of people yelling and stomping, demanding and shouting - just alarmed enough to be cautious, Enyalius held up her hand to signal a halt at the edge of the square facing the castle gates.

The square was filled to the brim with hundreds of angry people, pressed together in an angry mob that writhed against the castle walls, throwing what they could - 

The royal family was under attack.

Andromeda's family was under attack.

Enyalius's eyes searched the scene, scanning for any sign of Kira; would she be out here, trying to make peace? Or within the castle?

DM Notes wrote:
Okay so the city is an angry mob attempting to break into the castle and probably kill people XD
What we don't know just yet is that all the people inside the castle have formed up into their own angry mob and are just as willing to kill people (smaller numbers, but, hey, they've got all the guards). 

Everyone should start to feel this irritation creeping into them, like an itch they can't scratch, a puzzle they can't solve, a memory they just can't quite remember... it starts slow and will, over time, escalate to making them actively irritated with everyone else. =] not yet, though, just saying so everyone knows to start small and grow until it's solved XD

Bubbles! You can totally put Andromeda anywhere ^^
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 7:42 pm

Amatheia smiled as Enyalius agreed with Sedna's suggestion, and declared they remain in an arrow formation. At least she could understand what that was. With a backward flip and dive as if she had leapt from a diving board, she fell into formation with the others, hands outstretched and legs moving even as her strange wings pumped, as if she were literally swimming through the air.

She landed gracefully, her feet encased in sheer shoes that seemed to be made out of scales touching the ground. She smiled at the wind she felt then paused, noticing the utter silence. She tilted her head and frowned mildly, walking with the others. Her hair drifted as she walked, falling behind her on the ground, but it seemed she was skilled at having such lengths of hair, and it didn't snag on anything. She lightly brushed a braid back over her shoulder.

Then she noticed the crowd and raised an eyebrow slightly, the first hints of a frown gracing her face. She raised a hand halfway, as if preparing to do something if necessary. “I can assume this is not normal behavior for this planet.” She commented a bit cooly.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 8:07 pm

Flashing Enya a grin when the other senshi caught her eye, she easily fell into an arrow formation as they descended to the planets surface. Anger was rolling off the mobs below like a storm brewing in the summer; palpable and thick. Extending her senses beyond her, she searched for anyone departing this world. Finding none, she sighed in relief. She knew it wouldn't be long before that changed, but for now, she would take it as a good sign. 

She longed for her halberd, but didn't summon it, not wanting to make herself look like a threat. It played to her advantage for now for people to underestimate her. Looking around, she searched for the sign of the senshi of this planet. 

"You seemed quite concerned over Sailor Europa's safe return," Eshana said softly, loud enough for Callisto who was nearby could hear her, "Is she your lover?"

Last edited by Addelyn on 1st October 2015, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't English tonight I'm sorry lol)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 8:23 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Sailor11

Now that everyone had been introduced, Enyalius led their descent onto Andromeda proper. Following after, Callisto pushed through the harsh winds of the abusive hurricane to see a port city, quiet and empty. Just what was going on here? Where had the people gone, or were they huddled inside, trying to withstand the storm. Half blinded, Callisto squinted through the sheets of rain and stayed with the group, happy that she was heavy enough to stay on course instead of being blown away. 

She turned her head slightly when she heard Sedna speak to her, straining to hear through the storm and her helmet.

"Hm? My...lover?" It took a few moments for her to process the words, and then Callisto's eyes widened. "A-ah, no! She's my cousin, and more like my older sister, that's why I was worried..." she explained, reddening from embarrassment. Well there went her professionalism...

She came to a stop at a castle, where what looked like the entire town had gathered in an angry mob. Was this the work of Chaos? "Is it... a riot?" Callisto asked, landing a distance away from the mob itself. They seemed bent on getting into the castle, and with the way they were acting, they wouldn't be politely listing their grievances once they did. 

Just seeing them so aggressive towards what she assumed was a family in there hit a raw nerve with her, and her expression reflected it for a moment before she calmed again. It was possible that they were just being used as tools, after all... They needed to find a way to get past this crowd, or maybe get them to leave. "Do you think there's any reasoning with them?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 9:43 pm

“Good question.” She responded to Callisto, keeping her eyes on the crowd. She gave her fingers a slight flex and observed them a moment before she looked towards the others of the group. “Shall I? I have little to fear from warm bloods, and am quite sure I could deter them. I have spent the past few decades learning how to be a diplomat...Perhaps this would be a good time to practice my skills.”

She looked slowly towards Enyalius, both for her armor, and because of the aura she projected. It reminded her of an army general or similar, the vibe that she was a natural leader and had no problem with commands. She would have no problem with this, and could only presume it made the woman feel better as well. She felt the urge to glance over her shoulder for some reason, though she was sure nothing was there. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 6:31 am

"Being related to someone has not stopped humans for centuries for taking someone as their lover," Eshana responded, no trace of judgement in her voice. 

As Callisto and the blue skinned senshi landed, Sedna remained hovering although moved herself a little closer to the ground, watching the mob in front of her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 10:40 am

Sailor Makemake

Sailor Makemake grinned and posed again, winking at Sailor Enyalius. She seemed friendly, almost innocent in this time of chaos.

As they made their descent, the same wide eyed look on her face did not go away. Her smile did fade, however. So... was this Sailor Andromeda's house? She didn't have family, but she imagined this was a very tough situation forher.

Perhaps most of all of them, she began to feel the effects. She hardly knew it herself, but she was likely the least intelligent of all of the senshi there. She once was a reborn Earth senshi, reincarnated in what might have been a reattempt to drive her toward a destiny with Sailor Moon and her friends but she was murdered by a subordinated of Sailor Galaxia before she ever made the choice. This new reincarnation seemed like a broken shell of even that incarnation, with memories either so vague or so false that they mislead her at every step and turn.

She began to step forward, slowly toward the crowd.

"Did... did I leave my oven on?"
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 2:00 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire VDfniHb

Varuna's mind felt like a jumbled mess of all of the different things going on around her, and she struggled to organize her thoughts as she followed the rest of their team to Andromeda. She worried for the safety of Andromeda, and for all of the other planets being attacked. Over all of her worries, Varuna made it a point to continuously whisper prayers for the safety of those sacrificing their lives to protect the universe from Chaos.

A few new senshi joined their team, and Varuna couldn't help her amusement at their varying personalities. Makemake was unlike any senshi Varuna had ever met - if anything, she reminded her a little of Aktypris - and Callisto seemed like a calm, level-headed person. It would take a while to figure Amatheia out, but Varuna had a feeling she would get to know all of these new senshi better as their mission progressed.

Nervous to be flying in such awful weather, Varuna floated to the back of their arrow formation, clenching her teeth as she fought the fierce winds. The rain didn't bother her, but her limited strength and coordination with flying made this small journey quite difficult. Nonetheless, Varuna made it to land alongside her teammates, but the conditions on land weren't much better than that of the air.

The first thing Varuna noticed was the angry atmosphere. There was so much tension that it felt as if the air was thick with it. Varuna's eyes landed on the angry mob, and she felt a lump rising in her throat.

Images of fire, smoke, blades, and shaking fists danced across Varuna's mind as her childhood seemed to flood back all at once. She would never forget standing on the throne room balcony as an eight-year-old, tears pouring down her face as her people turned on their monarchy.

This was the reason she became a senshi - to prevent something like what happened to her planet from happening ever again.

So many emotions were coursing through Varuna's veins all at once that she grew overwhelmed and slightly agitated. "We need to stop this riot!" she called over the noise, desperation in her voice. No one would understand why she so desperately needed to save the royal family these people, and save these people from themselves.

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 2nd October 2015, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 2:37 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire KsLhvCv

Despite having a rather relaxed flight while passing the different galaxies and solar systems, Panacea was everything but relaxed. Her heart, her thoughts - just everything inside of her was occupied with the things that happened, the things that were happening and the things that were about to happen.

Not only her, but also many of her comrades got attacked while fighting the maze; everyone was exhausted, everyone had reached their limits - how could she ever accomplish her new mission when the last one was just a few moments ago?
Her mind, her body - everything was just overworked. Her legs hurt with every move she made, the tendons and muscles in her shoulder feeling as if they would break every second.

She felt like crying, but she couldn't. Not now. Not now that she was needed.

As good as possible she pulled herself together, entering the planet and hovering in the atmosphere while staying at the very end of the arrow formation. She should probably be closer to the others - but at the moment she just needed some time to digest the things that happened. At least for a little while.

Her eyes were closed, her light blonde hair waving in the wind, and when she just breathed in and out, she didn't even notice the weight of the little fox on her shoulders. For a second, things almost seemed alright - she felt free.

However, that changed as soon as she noticed the turmoils from the ground, seeing the fire, the smoke, the mob - just everything - as she opened her eyes again. Inwardly her stomach flipped, and anxiety seemed to arise, the young Senshi consistenly praying that it just would be nothing but a dream.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 2:44 pm

OOC:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
[HC Event]Andromeda Spire 5531w1

She left her home for five months—albeit unwittingly—and all hell broke loose.

Ribbon had mentioned that this was not just Chaos trying to spread its influence anywhere. This was also vengeance, because she and the other senshi had come to the maze instead of the solar system senshi, wrecking all his plans.

This was her fault.

Andromeda—for she had opted to stay in senshi form upon getting back, recognizing the need for her powers more than ever and the need to be warrior first and princess second—watched the situation that she had unexpectedly helped orchestrate with ever increasing dread.

Her family, trapped in the castle. The scene was ironically familiar to her. She remembered this happening once before; when the sea monster ravaged her planet and a seer came to them foretelling the only way to save the kingdom—the princess’ sacrifice. 

Her people had turned against her family then, too, demanding her blood.

She had ended up saving them that time. And she would do it again, whatever the cost.

She would save all these people who had once wanted to kill her, and the family who once turned their back on her when they became desperate enough. The family who had stripped her of every choice she could make and didn’t give her a chance to choose to do what was right.

She had punished them for far too long.

Andromeda had quickly found out that there was no reasoning with these people. Her attempt to talk to them had fallen on deaf ears, and some even turned their rage on her, the only member of the royal family not inside the palace.

If she expected to receive a hero’s welcome after missing for five months, she would have gotten a rude awakening indeed.

The palace was tightly sealed for the moment, and had been since she arrived. She wanted desperately to see how her parents were doing, but she could not risk entering and allowing the mob to come in behind her. For the moment, she had to trust that the fort would keep them safe. 

And that left her with the task of solving the true problem.

She gazed toward the tornado still whirling on one spot in the middle of the sea, unnaturally clinging to a fixed point rather than wrecking a path of destruction like it normally would. That was where she felt the most powerful infection of dark energy—of Chaos. It would only make sense for it to attack the source of this planet’s life, just like the sea monster had emerged from the ocean before. 

On Andromeda, that was where all things began.

For a moment, she was overcome with the feeling of frustration; toward these easily influenced, ungrateful people, toward Chaos who just wouldn’t stop…

She had just decided to go into the eye of the storm, when she sensed not one but many Sailor Crystals and the presence of some familiar, some strange senshi energy entering her planet. In the chaos, she had not immediately detected them until they were close enough. She looked up and saw several bodies hovering in the sky, some of them faces she’d seen just a while ago, some completely new. But they were in formation, suggesting that they were together.

The cavalry?

Hope surged within her as she caught sight of Enyalius and Achelois, gratefulness following close behind.

“Enya!” she practically shot toward the armor-clad senshi, trying to suppress her panic so that she didn’t lose her cool. 

As long as the palace isn’t breached, everything will be okay…

“I don’t know how much longer the palace can hold the mob off. I’ve got to destroy the Chaos seed at the source.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 3:29 pm

As senshi landed on the outskirts of the town square, Enya tensed, unsure of how the mob would react to their presence. She always chose height when possible - very few beings would be able to threaten them from this higher vantage point - but with the winds against their wings she wondered if the others had much of a choice in landing, or if they didn't see the mob as the potential threat she did. She watched Amatheia and Callisto carefully, looking around them for any persons just outside the square that they had missed, and signaled slightly with her hand to Nocturnus to stay up above the square with her and Achelois as others made to land beside the first two.

She listened carefully to Amatheia's suggestion, but felt she was missing something; had she meant her skills as a diplomat, or, with the attention the senshi had spent on her blue hands - something else? She hesitated, checking over the crowd, trying to feel out whether these people even could be treated with, or if the only way to satiate them was to let them run themselves out of energy and go back to their homes. She was still considering, thinking as quickly as she could, as Makemake started making her way slowly towards the mob, almost as though she had her mind on something else entirely - and before she could call out to stop her, Varuna was suddenly shouting, calling out for them to stop the riot and then --

"Enya!"

Flying fast from the direction of the castle, Andromeda rejoined them, and Enyalius felt some measure of relief beyond the chaotic mess and irritation they had flown in to find, and she reached out to her with both hands, offering Andromeda her support. She listened carefully and nodded, glancing back to see faces appearing in the windows of the castle, appearing to yell angry remarks upon the crowd or throw an item down at them, and disappear quickly afterwards as objects - rocks? shells? - were thrown back. "You think the Chaos Seed initiated this, then?" she asked, double checking that Andromeda did not believe this riot be political. 

DM wrote:
If she listens closely, Sailor Amatheia can sense a song, far too low to be actively heard by human ears, traveling on the wind.

Everyone's irritation and annoyance grows.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 6:10 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Ua0cg9t

Obedient as always, Sailor Nocturnus followed Enyalius' subtle direction, choosing to hover near the armored warrior. She felt much more secure in her ability with her sailor wings after this most recent bout of practice; finally they seemed to be an extension of herself, rather than a strange thing she was wrangling with. She didn't feel hesitant to stay in the air rather than land on the ground, given the sight and sounds of the angry mob below. Just looking down at them made her feel truly small.

It reminded her of things she was trying not to think of.

She felt the tension creeping into her muscles. The dark-haired girl tried her best to release it, clenching and unclenching her hands inside her black gloves, but she didn't feel much better.

When Sailor Andromeda arrived, she felt a surge of relief, but this was no time for chit-chat or personal conversations. She certainly wasn't going to interrupt such an important conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 6:13 pm

She continued looking calmly towards Enyalius when a younger senshi suddenly burst out crying something. Amatheia turned and looked to her, giving a slight tilt of the head. Eventually a small smile spread over her ever so slightly purple lips. The poor girl. She reminded Amatheia a bit of her younger self, when she was new to being a senshi. The uncertainty, the fear of doing wrong. Now why was she thinking of that? Then another senshi was bursting from nowhere, speaking to Enyalius in a familiar way. Comrades then?

Then she paused, hearing...something in her moment of musing. It sounded like a faint song, as if she were hearing...what would she liken it to? Perhaps the whales of Earth from a far distance. Why would there be a song on this planet with such anger? Yet it inspired her on some strange level and she began humming softly under her breath. Song was always something she would be familiar with. But where was it coming from exactly? She took a moment to continue her slight humming, trying to match the pitch of what she was hearing as she slowly began turning in circles, tilting her head to this side and another, trying to pinpoint the direction.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 6:43 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire VDfniHb

The group was ignoring her. She could tell by the judgmental looks on their faces. Was she really that crazy for wanting to stop the same destruction she had seen happen to her own kingdom ten years ago? No one was going to help her - what were they all standing around for? And why was the new senshi twirling around as if the shouts of the mob were the soundtrack to her performance?

Feeling more flustered and frustrated, Varuna floated up and took Amatheia's arm, looking her in the eye. "What are you doing? This is not time for games. Do you not see the danger this planet is in?"

Despite her anger, tears filled Varuna's eyes. She wasn't used to this kind of confrontation, but she just wanted someone to understand why they needed to stop this riot. Nobody ever listened to her - she was just a kid, just some inexperienced amateur who should keep her mouth shut. Well she was done being that person. A rebellious glimmer flared in Varuna's eyes, and her face remained stone cold as she waited for Amatheia's response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 7:05 pm

Where was it coming from? Then Amatheia realized, what would be making it? Perhaps a creature of this planet. She was almost distracted by wondering if there would be any familiar creatures on this mainly watery planet, similar creatures to her own planet. Then she felt a shock of heat on her arm and she jerked to a stop, her humming stopping as well.

The moment Varuna touched her arm, it was like touching something frozen. Her skin was shockingly cold, and seemed to be a reason for why her skin was the light shade of blue. A faint frown touched her lips as she tried to pull her arm away from the very uncomfortably hot grip of Varuna. She looked her in the eyes unafraid, and coolly calm.

“Games? Oh yes I quite agree.” When she spoke now though, she was half singing, a high pitched soprano. She began looking in different directions again, this time giving into the urge to glance over her shoulder, as if expecting to see something. “There is no time for games. But there is...something out there. I can hear it, but cannot find it. Do you know what it is?” She continued her half singing, her voice gently rising and falling as an opera singer would, her words naturally fitting some kind of melody, as if it were playing in her head and she were matching it.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 10:17 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire Sailor12

"So it's Chaos after all...." Callisto said, glaring at the crowd now. She assumed that the senshi that had joined with Enyalius was Sailor Andromeda, considering how relieved she looked. The nagging irritation intensified, and Callisto found her fists tightening and her teeth starting to clench. The mob was starting to bring up less than pleasant memories, ones that she thought she had pushed aside when she was much younger. 

It was just like those times in grade school, where she'd get cornered and pushed around by other children after standing up for someone else. She never hit back, but she still remembered it with perfect clarity, and exactly how angry their behavior made her. Just as a haze of red started to take over her vision, Callisto caught herself. 

Didn't she have more self control than this? She forced herself to take a few slow breathes before she did anything rash.

"We....we should focus on how to solve the immediate problem..." Callisto said, still struggling to stay level headed. The singing wasn't helping her though....
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 11:40 pm

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire 5531w1

“Yes,” Andromeda nodded certainly. “They don’t even have a clear agenda, and I’ve seen this before, when—” she paused and shook her head. “Anyway, the point is, it’s really different than back then. It feels different. They’re not demanding anything, they just… want violence. It’s just pure chaos.”

Was her family affected by this, too? Would they hate her if they caught sight of her?

She turned toward the hurricane far in the ocean again and felt her helpless turning into irritation. If everyone wanted a fight so badly, maybe she should give them… show them how much she’d grown and just exactly how powerful she was, the girl they once tried to cast aside like used clothing.

But she tried to focus the anger toward the source of all this, toward the true reason they were in this situation.

Chaos.

“I need to get into the eye of that storm.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 7:29 am

Enyalius looked down upon the crowd, following them yet again to the castle, and leaned towards agreeing with Andromeda - they weren't chanting for a cause, they hadn't chosen a leader for negotiations, they were just angry, bordering on violent. What was doing it, then? The land wasn't turning darker like the sea had on Achelois, so there wasn't any sort of visual cue to tell them where the insanity line began, and without knowing the extent of the borders they couldn't move the people beyond them to keep them safe, so their leaving to deal with the problem could result in coming back and finding the mob had turned on itself and chaos would have ultimately won anyway. Her annoyance grew with every step of reasoning. She couldn't even ask one of the senshi to stay behind to make sure nothing went wrong here because they could need the manpower and she had no idea if any of them even had any ability that would be of any use here, besides Achelois, and she sure as hell wasn't leaving Achelois here. Frustrated, she crossed her arms, looking away from Andromeda; if they could get the mob working against them, one could stay behind as a decoy and just lead them on, but there still wasn't a guarantee the mob wouldn't end up turning on itself anyway, and that would do nothing for the people inside the castle. 

For now, at least, they had been spared that much; just glancing over the crowd again it didn't seem like there were any armed guards hanging about that could make any killing spree go faster. ... She clenched her teeth - which means all the armed guards are inside the castle, locked in with Andromeda's parents and other leaders of their country. Perfect

If Andromeda thought the center was the eye of the storm, they had to get there quickly and solve things even quicker if they wanted any chance of a populace to return to, and -- and they had all landed, which eats up more time with reliable communication and action, and --

"Who are they?!" Aggravated citizens turned, snarling, to stare at the newcomers on the ground.
"More people who think they are better than us!"
"Get them!" 

And of course the mob turns on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Andromeda Spire   [HC Event]Andromeda Spire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Andromeda Spire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top