The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Empty
PostSubject: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 8:34 pm

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Tumblr_n3yx89jwGa1r1uyaeo1_500
The Solar Sailor Senshi have been captured.

During an introductory party for visiting Senshi and other important persons, the sky erupted with thunder -- 
Quote :
“Thank you all for coming, and I hope everyone feels at home on Earth throughout their stay,” Neo Queen Serenity nodded her head graciously, offering a smile and a glance over to Sailor Uranus.

Uranus came forward, her expression serious as she made her address, “While staying on Earth you are expected to follow Earth’s rules –“

The sky suddenly shuddered, turning dark and brooding as thunder tore through the air, accosting their ears even before the sirens and alarms sprung to life all over the palace. In a split second the Solar System senshi converged on the royalty – the inner senshi moving to cover Neo Queen Serenity, the outers running for King Endymion and Small Lady. A voice boomed suddenly, as impressive and deep as the thunder that preceded it. “How wonderful to find you all here, in one convenient place… the Senshi who defeated Sailor Chaos, ripe for the taking! You shall all look /wonderful/ in my collection.” The voice trailed off thoughtfully, before the deep and frightening laughter swelled up to fill the silence that followed.

Though prepared for battle, the Sailor Senshi had no hope of fighting the attack that was launched at them. Their forms began to disintegrate, their beings turning to multicoloured glitter that raced skyward, as though being teleported in a different fashion, a fashion that Sailor Pluto could not control.

The Solar Sailor Senshi had been captured.

And now it's up to Senshi from across the Galaxy to save Neo Queen Serenity and her court!

Rules: 

• Any accepted Otaku Senshi may join (relaxed or advanced), whether they attended the live event or not. If they did not attend the Live Event, they are alerted to the situation through a heart-cry for help, responding deep within their sailor crystals to NQS's need for their assistance. They take to the sky from their respective planets and systems and meet the team that is already on their way.
  • This is a mixed board - both advanced and relaxed styles of RP are welcome.
  • There will be some RP Game elements thrown in - Hit Points will factor in all battles, with senshi having 30 HP, monsters having between 2 and 100(boss battle!), and each attack having a die roll attached to it. Because I can that's why. xP This will be behind-the-scenes addition that only comes into effect when we reach the boss's citadel.
  • Activity Rule: To continue in this RP, you must post at least once every 48 hours or your character may be left behind/captured, just to keep this thing moving. In addition, if your character is holding up the RP for 24 hours, you will be temporarily turned into an NPC to keep the story moving. ((to turn back, just post again)).  If your character is left behind/captured, you can reenter the RP by knowingly acting on that plot point (being left behind/captured) and finding a way back to the main group.

Live RP Event (Starting/Setup) Plot and Story so Far:

Sailor Splash - Sailor Saturn's OC (yumisplash)
Sailor Nocturnus - Aurae's OC (pinksugarheart)

Arch and Rayden -  MaxisAerian's friends of the senshi (archmcshane)

Sailor Enyalius - Sailor Uranus's OC (kyralih)

Sailor Io - JupiterThunderCrash's OC (scorpiorat21)

Sailor Solar Eclipse - Sailor Pluto (caelia101)

Sailor Bellatrix - Sailor Pluto (caelia101)

Sailor Lunar Eclipse - Kayariah (angelantomuerte)

Sailor Achelois - anaitlovesall (sithlordtiana)

Sailor Metallon - SilenceWall (saturn_derek)
Sailor Skaro - Nyota

Sailor Andromeda - Sailor Mercury

Shadow - Jasper

To Join:

1. Have an accepted Otaku character.
  2. Post a link to your accepted otaku character profile in your first in character post (in this thread).
  3. Your intro should include hearing Neo Queen Serenity's call and leaving to help - you'll hone in on their trail and meet up with the senshi already in pursuit. In this, the senshi move through space using their wings; no matter what their perceived power level, all senshi in this rp have access to senshi wings. Non-senshi can hitch a ride with a senshi, or find/create their own means of space transportation. 
  4. ... That's it. If your senshi is using the above method to join, they need not know about anything that has happened so far - they just need to know that the most powerful senshi in the universe is asking for their help, and they plan on helping.

Please pay attention to the story - read every post so you don't miss anything. Major Plot Points will be delivered through me - I will announce, for example, when we find the citadel, and what that citadel looks like. I will arrange for the baddies to be fought, and I'll handle the combat system (everyone chooses their own attacks and everything, I just roll to see how effective those attacks are against the bad guys, rolling a die to see how much damage they do (if any XD the 0 is allowed and causes the attack to miss its target)).  You may use the OOC board for OOC comments and such.

And, finally, while bringing in side-storylines is okay, this roleplay will end on April 30th. I, personally, hope to have rescued the Sailor Senshi by then, so Enyalius will keep pushing everyone forward, or simply leave them behind XD ((Keep focused on our goal!))

Active participants in this RP Event will be welcome to scratch off a myriad of points from their RP Points Card; specific areas to scratch off will be tallied towards the end of the RP. 

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event RPQT5RD

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th September 2015, 11:32 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:23 am

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus shivered, standing idly for a moment. She felt her inexperience nearly ring in her ears when surrounded by so many practiced sailor soldiers. But... but just because she was not a trained fighter didn't mean that she was going to run and hide. She wanted to help, somehow! She hopped from one foot to the next, awkwardly trying to decide what to do, then scurried over to the other three soldiers that had stepped forward.

"What should we do?" the dark-haired girl asked, the worried eyes of a child looking up at the other soldiers for guidance.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 9:14 am

Sailor Solar Eclipse

Sailor Solar Eclipse had flitted away at the first sign of trouble, dragging her sister with her. It wasn't cowardice, but more of a newly found instinct in being thrown into a world that was incredibly large and dangerous.

The plea coming from the cats drew her out of hiding, however, and she poked out her head to look. It seemed as though the attack was over now, and it didn't look likely that there would be an immediate danger of being crushed, and so she flew over to rejoin the other gathered senshi. Their numbers were lower now, it seemed.

Solar Eclipse was unable to keep herself from offering to help. Not with the cats asking so desperately. And she couldn't just stand by idly while the incredibly kind senshi were captured. They had offered to give her and Zelena a new home, and they couldn't let that kindness go unreturned.

"I'll help anyway I can," Solar Eclipse said, though she wasn't certain she was the best for the job. What use was a tiny senshi with minimal control over her own powers?

~~~

Sailor Bellatrix

Myrina had been at work when she felt it. She nearly dropped the platter of dishes as it coursed through her, completely taking over until all she could feel was this incredible power urging her to go help someone important. She couldn't wait, she had to go, she had to help.

Her charm bracelet caught the light, and one particular spherical charm seemed to glow golden.

As if on autopilot, Myri set aside the platter and left the small restaurant without a word to anyone. She would come up with an excuse later. This was far more important.

After having found a secluded area, Myrina grabbed her charm and called out the familiar words. "Bellatrix Star Power, Make Up!"

In a flash of gold, Sailor Bellatrix stood tall, her Murzim spear gleaming at her side. Still feeling as though her actions were being guided by some other worldly force, Bellatrix looked up towards the sky. A pair of strong wings sprouted from her back, glittering like gold. It was a strange thing, but for some reason, Bellatrix did not question it.

Instead, she flew up into the sky, higher and higher. She didn't quite know where she was going, relying on instinct and this unexplainable urge to guide her.

All she knew was that she was going to where she was needed most.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 10:38 am

Sailor Metallon

Metallon dove for cover when the mysterious attack disintegrated and teleported the Solar Sailor Senshi. When she got up and saw that she was among the few Senshi that were left, she felt horrible for what had happened. The Solar Senshi had agreed to help her with her planet's huge crime problems and she wanted to do something for them in return. 

"I can certainly help out." said the Senshi with the beige and platinum coloured Sailor Fuku. "My powers allow me to master metal. I hope I can use them to help rescue the Solar Senshi." Metallon added, taking a deep breath as she realized she was about to probably go on a huge mission.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Maxis Scout Representing Waytherid

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 1:36 pm

Arch and Rayden

Arch had only one option in this case, he went to the weapon checkpoint, and grabbed his Gunblade that he checked in earlier.

Rayden could only cling on to Arch and say, "Do you know how to combat this menace?"

"Nay," said Arch, "but I know just how to lift ourselves up."

Last edited by MaxisAerian on 7th April 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification of Arch's whereabouts.)
Back to top Go down
http://then1k0l4z.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qxob303kwzFu6S_J8Ky9g
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 1:46 pm

Achelois stretched her violet wings out and hovered off the ground a few inches.  Now that she had seen to the earth citizens she was focused on getting the Senshi back.  She looked around with relief as the Senshi who had introduced themselves to the Queen just a few moments earlier announced that they would help.  She turned her attention back to Enya, "we need to go after them soon or we'll lose track."
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 1:56 pm

Enyalius nodded, her white wings flapping once in preparation as she turned to the gathered senshi. Two plans of action crossed her mind: her first instinct was to just take off - she and Achelois had worked together for years now, and she trusted her partner implicitly and knew that they could follow the faint trail to wherever it may lead - but her second thought kept her grounded, even if just for a few seconds more. Even if she and Achelois made it there, without backup they'd be as good as gone. With determination in her copper eyes as she asked, "Everyone know how to fly?" her eyes lingering on the newer, younger senshi and the dimensional visitors. 

With a twitch of power and a sharp whistling through the air, the Sword of Enya shot out of the checked weapons and reunited with her, the hilt fitting easily into her gloved right hand before disappearing into her energy space.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 2:11 pm

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t7112-advanced-senshi-sailor-io-kazaki-jishaku#214050

Even without the cats asking for their help, Sailor Io had every intention of trying to find the kidnapped Queen and her court. She felt ashamed she couldn't do anything to prevent it, and wanted another chance to prove her worth as a general. Sitting down and letting everyone else do the work wasn't even an option on the table.

"I'll learn on the move," she said to Enyalius, not wanting to slow down the group. They couldn't afford to waste time if they were going to track down whatever attacked the party. "I assume you have a way of finding the place they were taken to?"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 2:21 pm

Arch couldn't fly, but he is determined to keep himself, Rayden, and the younger senshi from being captured. This was his chance to prove himself. "Senshi, listen up!" Arch prepared for his battle speech. "There's no telling what this menace will do us, but until we learn to trust one another we might end up in exhibits by this enemy! Prepare yourself for the worst, only by trusting each other, can we prevail! We may come from different backgrounds, but we must continue to be strong-willed and steadfast. We will not let this dark force define our limits because of what our powers can only do, the only limit is your soul. Anyone can be a hero, but only the fearless can be great. Courage Tonight, Victory Tomorrow! Now let's solve this thing! If this enemy want's to put our heroes in boxes, let's see how the enemy likes it when we put said menace in a box of our own!"
Back to top Go down
http://then1k0l4z.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qxob303kwzFu6S_J8Ky9g
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 4:59 pm

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Ua0cg9t

It was only when the armored sailor soldier mentioned wings that Sailor Nocturnus noticed that she had any. They were translucent navy and very, very tiny...but they seemed to be vibrating somehow with power. She could feel that power flowing through her, all the way down to her bones. She had been preparing to awkwardly confess that she could had never flown, afraid to even meet the eyes of the taller woman who had taken charge--knowing that the question was mostly directed at her--but suddenly she no longer had to. Somehow... she knew she could act.

"I've never done it before," she told herself, "But that doesn't mean I can't try!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 5:55 pm

"Follow the glitter," Enyalius quietly resplendent to Metallon's question, satisfied to hear that the first of their newer senshi was willing to learn on the go.

Enya's eyebrow raised as the short... creature? launched into a speech, her wings twitching, ready to fly. Her eyes glanced skyward, still able to see the faint line of glitter that marked the path to wherever the Solar Senshi had been taken, and stopped listening completely. The path was starting to fade. She caught the eye of the youngest in the bunch and saw the determination there - she was ready, so so was Enyalius.

"Yes, but can you fly?" Enyalius asked of the small commander, her tone bordering between patience and frustration.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:08 pm

Achelois looked at her companion with violet eyes that confirmed her actions.  A formal party, not Enya's forte but a rescue, an upcoming battle, this was where she shined.  As Enya called forth her sword Achelois smiled to herself.  When the dimensional being launched into a speech she quietly called forth her own staff and looked at the group standing around.  They certainly were a rag-tag bunch. She looked to the sky and saw the faint trails of glitter, but could they save them?

Last edited by anaitlovesall on 7th April 2014, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:26 pm

Arch knew the only way he could fly is by piggyback on one of the senshi, being only 4'5" at 125 lbs., he and Rayden had no other choice.

"Which of you Senshi can carry us on your back?" Arch asked without hesitation. He's now more desperate than ever to prove himself a hero, without the backing from the Dovah, this provides a bigger challenge for them both.

Last edited by MaxisAerian on 8th April 2014, 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Arch is forced to hitch a ride.)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 9:19 pm

Sailor Andromeda

Kira was patrolling the perimeter of her kingdom when she felt it. A painful cry that seemed to originate from deep in her heart—no, from the same place she felt her power first burst forth all those months ago. She fell to her knees, clutching her chest in panic as her mind reeled. What was going on? She could feel someone’s fear, panic, and hear their plea for help. It seemed to come from very far away. She looked down to her chest just as she did then and found it once again aglow, but the feeling was very different from before. When once it welled with power, now it was acting like a honing beacon—allowing whoever it was who had called out to her to locate her and… for her to find them.

But could she leave Andromeda? She was their only guardian.

And yet… if this call came from those other guardians she had been dying to meet for so long… Surely the place could spare her for a few hours.

“Princess, are you alright?” A concerned citizen was kneeling beside her, and Kira nodded.

“Take this message to everyone else; I will be gone for a while. Someone elsewhere needs my help. But I will be back as soon as I can.”

The moment she made up her mind and transformed into Sailor Andromeda, beautiful white wings sprouted from her back, surprising her further. Well, that's new. Kira glanced at them in disbelief—was this granted to her by the one who had called her?—but she didn’t have time to think. The urgency pushed her, and instinctively she took to the sky, and a second later she had left Andromeda behind.

Something was definitely guiding her, as she didn’t have to wonder where she was going. Not long after, she appeared in front of a congregation of people, whom she instinctively knew were sailor guardians just like herself. They seemed to be preparing for battle.

The sight of them took Kira’s breath away.

The other senshi were real.

And she was now standing among them.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 5:02 am

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Little_moon_iconfixed_by_doitforthelulz-d4dkbwoZelena/Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse was startled. The Solar senshi were taken!?! The Palace was in chaos! Her sister grabbed her and decided to hide from whatever was happening. Upon hearing the cat guardians start to speak, they both moved a little to see what was going on. She knew that, without doubt, everyone would be willing to go get them back! She didn't really care much, after all she didn't know them. But she knew her sister would want to go get them back. Whatever her sister wanted she would try and do/get for her. Zelena flexed her silver wings and flew to where everyone else was grouping.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 5:36 am

As even more sailor soldiers joined their group, Sailor Nocturnus gasped with admiration and wonder. Never could she have imagined that there were so many sailor soldiers, and all of them were so different! The only two that even looked alike were the two fairies, already established as sisters from the same world. Had her mother ever been a sailor soldier? Was that something that typically followed a bloodline?

The young and inexperienced soldier fidgeted, wondering when they'd be on their way. The glitter that Sailor Enyalius had indicated was growing fainter!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 10:49 am

Sailor Solar Eclipse

Sailor Solar Eclipse smiled over at her sister, glad to have her nearby and ready to help just as much as everyone else. She had wondered if Zelena would be against helping these people, as they were nothing more than kind strangers, so it made her happy to have her sister's support.

The gathered group of senshi was growing larger, so much that Solar Eclipse was having trouble keeping tabs on what to call everyone. It was strange to think that all of these people had the same kinds of strange powers that she had been born into. After growing up on a planet filled with fear for her powers, it was sort of exciting to know that she and her sister were not alone in this.

There was a kind of camaraderie in the air, as all of the senshi decided to work together as one force. It felt like they would be able to face anything together, and defeat it without fail. Perhaps this was the kind of place, the kind of people, that she had always been hoping to find.

Sailor Solar Eclipse smiled at her new found teammates, and readied herself for whatever came next.

~~~

Sailor Bellatrix

Time passed by in a blur of motion, and soon Bellatrix found herself slowing. She didn't quite remember the journey to get here, but she knew as soon as she came to a stop, that this was where she had undoubtedly been headed.

She wasn't the most attune with magic, as her own powers manifested more in maneuvers with her spear than bursts of elements, but even she could feel the pure magic and raw power emanating from this sport.

It was an amazing sight, to have so many senshi gathered in one place like this. All so different, and yet still very much the same.

Bellatrix tightened her grip on her spear, and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 1:34 pm

Arch asked again, "I can't fly, but can any of you give me an airlift, piggyback if possible?"

Rayden only facepalmed, "What kind of hero are you?" so said the Norn in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 4:18 pm

Achelois cringed at the thought of one of the Senshi carrying another being.  "I don't think it works exactly that way, neither one of you would be able to do anything."  Achelois stopped to think for a moment, her eyes shifting between the different flowers in the garden.  "I think it'll be easier to if someone guides you up there and I use this flower to act as a hang-glider."  She walked over to one of the flowers that had a large surface area.  She gripped her staff as it began to glow and concentrated on the flower, willing it to keep growing until it was large enough to carry a person.  She turned back around to the dimensional being, "now you just need someone to guide you and you should be able to fly."  She looked back at the group, "any takers?"

Last edited by anaitlovesall on 8th April 2014, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong vocab word :))
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 4:40 pm

Sailor Skaro's Profile

Unlike many of the others, Kara had not attended the party in Crystal Tokyo. She was still in Britain, studying and wandering about in her spare time, trying to avoid trouble as much as possible. She knew the danger of staying in Senshi form for too long, only transforming when the need for it arose (i.e. when she encountered a Weeping Angel or anything of the sort). However, as she sat on the steps that led to her apartment, she could feel something pulsating within her. She frowned at this. "Scanners indicate the Queen of Crystal Tokyo is in need of assistance," she muttered, sounding much like a Dalek. With that, she stood up. There was only one thing to do, with no possible way to avoid a situation like this. "SKARO POWER, MAKE UP!"
With an electric blue flash, Sailor Skaro stood in Kara's place. "ACTIVATE SPACIAL SHIFT!" she roared, and in another flash, this time silver, she teleported right to where the other Senshi were. She said nothing as she took in their appearance, though she could feel the raw power pulsating from the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:06 am

As Achelois engaged the commander, offering an alternative to piggybacking (which might not work out so well with everyone needing to use their wings), Enyalius turned instead to the growing number of senshi who had responded to Neo Queen Serenity's call, her faint scowl and determined copper gaze hinting at her impatience to leave. Their uniforms, but for the tiny twins, were all different, showing that none but they had worked together before, their strengths and weaknesses a puzzle that needed to be sorted before they arrived at their destination. They barely knew each other, and yet eeach had volunteered to attempt this mission. Enyalius admired their resolve. Depending on how far the Solar system Senshi were transported, they should have time in-flight to get a rough sketch of each girl's powers and work on the team aspect of things.

She looked straight up, barely able to see the trailing end of the fading glitter, and raised her wings. "Let's go," she stated, pushing down as hard as she could to give her a boost upwards, her wings catching the air and pumping to lift her higher and higher through the atmosphere, her hands in fists at her side.

Luna and Artemis watched as the senshi started to depart, their eyes wide with worry, their expressions anxious; Diana jumped forward, her tiny voice crying out encouragement, "You can do it! I believe in you!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:17 am

The shortish girl in the dark uniform followed Sailor Enyalius's lead without hesitation. Dark eyes carefully watched the woman take off, and within seconds afterwards Sailor Nocturnus felt herself lifted into the air by the power of her own diminutive wings.

Flying felt amazing. As the ground below grew smaller and smaller as she climbed higher and higher into the sky, she felt a light giggle raise to her throat. She tried to suppress it, knowing that this was not the time for levity, but still her mouth couldn't help but creep into a smile as her cheeks flushed with excitement. She tested the capabilities of her wings, slowly learning how to maneuver herself during flight. To think that she could fly. How neat!

For a moment, the light reflected in her dark eyes dimmed, like stars slowly dying in the void of space. She wished... if only she could show her mother...
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:36 am

Achelois had offered the leafy glider to the dimensional being, it was up to him to decide what to do.  She looked back at Enya and saw the determination in her eyes; it was time.   She looked up, her violet eyes burning now, focused on the ever fading glitter trail.  She felt every muscle in her vibrant wings twitching, her legs tensed ready to take off into the sky.  She glanced back over at Enya, glad that she had taken charge to lead this group of strangers.  She enjoyed her own role as her support; she would be there to have her back.  “Let’s go,” she heard Enya announce that it was time to go.  A smile spread across her face as she pushed herself off the ground after her.
Back to top Go down
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 10:48 am

Arch had only one option to invoke lift off. Both equipping a flight mask to breathe, he and Rayden decided to use the force of the Blade Beam to propel upwards.

"BLAST OFF!" Exclaimed Arch. With the pull of the trigger and the beam's power amped to 11, the Duo had enough force to depart from the planet. Hanging on the the floral hang-glider Arch preserved the rest of the blade's power for thrust. He was able to keep with the Senshi just enough to follow their lead.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 1:14 pm

Sailor Skaro glanced around at all of the Senshi. They all seemed to be taking off into the air, and with a steely expression, she followed their lead. "ELEVATE," she said, and the bottom of her shoes took on a blueish glow. With that, she started to levitate into the air. Unlike the other Senshi, she did not have wings, but instead glided upward like a Dalek would. It was still an efficient form of flight, and she was still able to keep up with the rest of the Senshi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 2:37 pm

As the group started to leave, Sailor Io attempted to get off the ground as well. At the thought of flight, as pair of wings sprouted from her back, something that had never happened before. It took a few moments to get used to moving the new appendages, but soon she was hovering a few feet off the ground. She tipped over in the air, unable to balance at first, but she quickly found a solution to her problem.

Io closed her eyes and called on her magnetic powers, using the Earth's iron core as her anchor as she free floated to turn herself in the right direction. Now angled to follow Enyalius, she reversed her polarity and pushed away, letting her wings take over until she needed help steering again.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 7:43 pm

Sailor Splash watched as the hard headed Senshi Enyalius she was just talking to lead everyone through the sky. Her eyes began to water because it reminder her of when foreign Senshi helped her in her time of need on planet Aqua. Suddenly her heart sank. She remembered she was not equipped with flight like so many around her. She panicked and spun around growing dizzy from terror. Of course she could teleport places with a ton of power like many Senshi could, but she couldn't hover like a bird.

"I have to go with them!" she fought with herself determined to find a way. 

Suddenly Sailor Splash had a flash back from when the Gem of Aqua fused with her body while fighting Raza.  She saw herself screaming from a past fight "The Gem of Aqua Resides in my Body, I am Sailor Splash"  Her heart filled with hope as she grew in confidence when she focused on the events before her back in the current state. 

"I AM SAILOR SPLASH AND THE GEM OF AQUA IS AT MY BIDDING!" She shouted. Suddenly and electric coil lit up from her hand where the Gem of Aqua resided in her body and traveled up her arm onto her back. Electric wired wings laced with flowing water sprouted from her back and pulsated through the coil that ran from her hand to her back.  Before she knew it, Sailor Splash was flying with everyone else. 

Sailor Splash reached Sailor Enyalius  and flew by her side and shouted "Glad to fight next to you" as the Senshi traveled through the sky, following the glittered path to their stolen friends.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 9:22 pm

Sailor Andromeda

Kira could clearly see that there was a leader among these senshi. Someone who had either just decided to take charge or the designated commander of the bunch. Considering they were mostly strangers who likely had been summoned from different places like she had been, though, she suspected the former was true. She was glad someone had stepped up; it would keep things organized and take the reins from her hands for once. Although, having been used to running the show on her own, Kira wondered if she could get used to taking orders from someone she didn’t know.

The girls around her were practically strangers, yet it was undeniable that they were warriors just like her. Each of them different in some way yet at the core they were the same. When the group started to take off to the sky one by one, Kira didn’t hesitate. She used the wings that had brought her here and followed them. The flight here had certainly taught her how to control her newfound power of flight, though it remained to be seen whether it would stay with her or was just a temporary thing after all.

She heard the cries of the small cat standing among two others, and her eyes widened, temporarily gliding off course as she took the sight. Cats that could talk? What other kinds of magic was she going to get to witness in this journey?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 9:54 pm

Metallon watched as her fellow Senshi began to fly away with Enyalius. Suddenly she felt frustrated when she realized that as the Senshi of Metal, she didn't know how to fly. Clenching her fists with answer, she shouted as she tried to develop wings. 

"I just want to save those who offered to help my planet in our time of need. I just want to be able to fly!" Metallon screamed, holding up her transformation stick as she felt her Senshi form break away her metal barriers, to reveal a small silver-colored set of wings. "Thank goodness. These aren't large but they should help me be able to fly far enough". Metallon said as she tried to lift herself off the ground, flapping her wings to keep herself airborne. Metallon then flew upward, a sensation like nothing she had felt before, as she followed the direction her other Senshi were heading to.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 5:17 am

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event Little_moon_iconfixed_by_doitforthelulz-d4dkbwoZelena/Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Zelena looked over at her sister when she approached to join the group. She knew she'd want to join in so it didn't surprise her much. A lot of the senshi were already in the group. It surprised her that so many people were willing to give up their lies to save these people. What did they ever do for them? How could people blindly go off to rescue these people? The only reason she was going was because her sister wanted to and she wasn't going to let her go off alone!

Lunar Eclipse noticed people were taking off. She laughed at the ones that weren't used to wings and were having difficulties flying. It was odd to see so many people with wings in here. She was used to only her and her people having them.

"You want to follow them too?" Zelena asked to her sister. Again, she already knew the answer so it was pretty pointless to even ask, but she figured she would anyway. Her sister was always willing to help people, it was one of the many good things about her. However, she tended to trust people too much and too quickly. They didn't know anything about these Solar Senshi except that their parents said they could help them learn to use their powers better and that they offered to let them stay here at the Palace. Which, granted, was a nice offer, but what was their reasoning behind it? There must of been an ulterior motive behind it...It didn't matter now anyway. They were captured and until the rest of them got the senshi back, the offer to stay here probably didn't count anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event   [Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Event]The Collector: An Otaku-Senshi Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top