The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 5:50 pm

So I just notice this while I was watching the ending song again. Uranus's breasts are as pronounced as all the other senshi (who seemingly grow boobs out of no where when they transform). She's a lot more flat chested which I love because to me she was always more androgynous than the others, in a way of being both male and female.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 7:22 pm

So is this only airing on TV right? We're going to have to rely on fansubs? I'm out of the loop here. I just know it will air April 4th at 11:pm Japan time. That's rather late unless the person who posted the information used their timezone.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 7:32 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
More in HD

OPENING

ENDING (Haruka & Michiru Version)

I saw the ending theme earlier today and I had some impressions.
1. I'm glad that the animation style has improved a bit but I'm still not sold although we're still on the 3rd season.
2. Haruka's voice is so deep! I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.
3. I'm also getting a lot of Utena vibes from watching all the other videos as well. I really liked the opening theme and animation better than the ending theme.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 9:16 pm

Time for Small Lady's tiny liveblog type post of the opening. I won't do the ending because for the most part I like it. The opening theme I've only watched like twice so lets do this a third time.

0:00-0:06 ~ Ooh Orgel box melody sound, its kinda slow...sad usagi is sad. Animation already looks improved. xD

0:06-0:18 ~ OKAY SO. I like they are showing their attacks BUT WHY THE WEIRD ROSE FRAME. Y u blockin mah bebies.
(still kinda meh at the song at this point? I'm starting to like it on this third watch through tho...)

0:18-0:39 ~ ROSE PETALS. SO MANY ROSE PETALS. So glad they are taking from original anime on this. Its just not this arc without a ridiculous abundance of rose petals. xD

Usagi y u run so daintly... (I really want to know the lyrics to this song).

Hand raised at the moon...this reminds me of something...

[News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 Fma

Oh. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GraspTheSun

Well in this case its grasp the moon?

0:39 - 0:51 ~ Ahhh this scene. Well part of me likes the nude Hotaru and Chibiusa and another part of me doesn't. Mostly because I feel this iis too early of a reveal to show what is to come and honestly this could've been saved for an ending theme (if we did not have a HaruMichi focused one) or as a 2nd OP (if this were to have been a 26 ep anime with 2 op sequences or something...) I like that it symbolizes the bond that they eventually form, especially the part where Hotaru's soul saves Chibiusa (and the inners as well) from Mistress 9 but seems poorly times. Also now we're gunna get all the shippers going "it's canon it's canon!" THIS IS NOT WHAT THAT SCENE IS IMPLYING.

Other thanthose minor complaints, again...it looks pretty...love the eyes on Chibiusa and Hotaru.

COOL OUTERS BEING COOL. MELODRAMATIC SATURN POSING IN RED BACKGROUND IS POSING. (i'm not even that excited why am i postingin caps)

0:52-1:00 ~ Well doesn't that look familiar! I'd say that is making a nod towards the 2nd opening sequence of the first season of the 90s anime
Skip to about 1:10 in! (ignore the weird watermarks over the video...-_-)

1:00-1:05 ~ Wooo Super Sailor Moon (lol get shoes, get upgrade!)

1:05-1:14 ~ This sort of reminds me of another SM opening...Lets see...Oooh yeah, pretty sure its similar to the Super opening!  Which this OP has lots of other nods and references to.

Start at about 0:16

1:14-End ~ Gotta say, Pluto looks SOOOO much better than she did in the second arc of SMC. Thumbs up new SMC. Also lol pillars just like the original Super OP.

Round up thoughts: No Mamo, No Moon Kitties, no Villains. Boo. Gosh i don't like that weird rose border in the beginning. It bugs me a lot. Still unsure of the song but its growing on me.  I like that it shows a vast improvement on animation from the first two arcs. Pluto and Chibiusa are vastly improved in this OP (buti'm still seeing odd face angles in that preview clip Bubbles posted so full animation judgement being withheld until the first ep). This opening actually feels like an opening, smooth animation, more action shots, most people actually being animated instead of cheap cop out of standing with hair billowing in the wind (I'm looking at you very first verse of Moon Pride OP).  The very very beginning part feels like the beginning to an ending song...sooo...Iunno. xD  Its likable and makes me like 10% more hyped?  

Love all the nods at the older anime. Nothing beats those old opening sequences, they were just so fun to watch. ALSO I AM JUST MISSING THE BUTTERFLY MOTIF FROM SUPER OKAY?
Back to top Go down
GrayeDiana
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime26th March 2016, 9:34 pm

I don't think the nudity is supposed to represent a romantic relationship between Chibiusa and Hotaru. In fact I think it represents the opposite, the pure innocence of their friendship.
I think the "more than just friends" remark by the director is just saying they have a deeper connection than the average friends. They have a deep understanding of each other and are drawn to each other because of their tragic childhoods, lonliness and secrets the average person could never understand.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 12:04 am

I'm utterly excited for the new season! The rose bit in the OP kinda bugs me and the way their noses are drawn, but I can over look them.

The OP song is ok, although it reminds me A LOT of 'Princess Moon' and 'Otome no Policy' from the 20th Anniversary album. Ngl, I'm gonna miss 'Moon Pride'. IMO, it can be as iconic as Moonlight Densetsu and Sailor Stars. Hopefully MZ's version is a tad different.
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 3:12 pm

It's interesting to see so many inspirations from Kunihiko Ikuhara's Revolutionary Girl Utena in the new Crystal anime, especially since he worked on the original 90's anime before working on Utena. The rose motif certainly seems to have been dialed up to 11 on SMC season 3.
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 5:44 pm

AH! I totally forgot to mention him. xD I recognized it right off the bat as some nods towards him when I first watched the OP and ED.
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 7:15 am

Ugh does anyone know where i can watch both new trailers/previews? The vid isn't working=(
Back to top Go down
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 8:08 am

Does anyone have a decent translation of Eternal Eternity?

Here are the lyrics in Japanese that I pulled off of a YouTube video:

恋せよ乙女 華の命は儚く美しい  

koi seyo otome hana no inochi wa hakanaku utsukushii 
なりたいものになれる魔法 かけてあげる       

naritai mono ni nareru mahou kakete ageru 

揺れるその眼差し 微熱が見せる幻は        

yureru sono manazashi binetsu ga miseru maboroshi wa 

悲しいほどに完璧な世界 笑えないよ         

kanashii hodo ni kanpeki na sekai waraenaiyo 

今夜 何かが起きる 予感が扉を叩く        

konnya nanika ga okiru yokan ga tobira wo tataku

月明かりが消えて パレードの始まりは ニュームーン 

tsuki akari ga kiete Parade no hazimari wa New Moon 

キラキラ光る 空には

Future             

kirakira hikaru sora niwa Future 

めくるめいてるセブン(成分?)            

mekuru meiteru sebun

ときめき満ちていく君の 引力に気づいてしまった   

tokimeki michiteiku kimi no inryoku ni kizuite shimatta

始まりは ニュームーン    

hazimari wa New Moon
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 12:52 pm

I needed full versions of those songs yesterday. I've been spamming them both so much. [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 378648805
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 3:27 pm

I feel like Moon Pride would still fit with the opening sequence if that is indeed it, but it works nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 6:09 pm

Marianne wrote:
Ugh does anyone know where i can watch both new trailers/previews? The vid isn't working=(

Hm, they should be? Those are on the official sailor moon channel on youtube...Maybe try watching on youtube instead of on through the forum? Sometimes things get wonky. xD
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 9:14 pm

i'm happy we get to see Haruka and Michiru in the crystal anime
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 7:36 am

Today I plan to mash the utena opening with that ending and even the opening. It's so similar, and as a massive utena fan I'm okay with that.

I can also try to translate the song today. It sounds like a really romantic song to me.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 7:37 am

The intro song?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 10:39 am

ChibiM00nluv3r4evr wrote:
Marianne wrote:

Hm, they should be? Those are on the official sailor moon channel on youtube...Maybe try watching on youtube instead of on through the forum? Sometimes things get wonky. xD

Hm like the its still not working, can any of you re-upload it perhaps lol ik it's ugly of me but ahhh
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:34 am

Is the channel or their vids blocked in your country? The link to the channel is here
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:35 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Is the channel or their vids blocked in your country? The link to the channel is here

yes thats it ugh, the whole channel is blocked [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 1637294219 [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:48 am

and I can't download the vids with the method I normally use. If you know a good way to download youtube vids other then the website keepvid, I'd be happy to send them to you. (I don't think I'd reupload them though. I've already got two strikes on my channel from like 5 or so years ago.)
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:55 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
and I can't download the vids with the method I normally use. If you know a good way to download youtube vids other then the website keepvid, I'd be happy to send them to you. (I don't think I'd reupload them though. I've already got two strikes on my channel from like 5 or so years ago.)

Hmmmm i don't know any except Free YT Downloader [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 3541594201 [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 3541594201 :bunnysad:thank you though <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 12:13 pm

There are addons you can get for your browser that can help you get around country blocks. I think one was called Hola? Or something?  I'm not super familiar with them tho. :/
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 2:22 pm

There are addons you can get for your browser that can help you get around country blocks. I think one was called Hola? Or something?  I'm not super familiar with them tho. :/

Thank you, Chibs, but hmmm i want to download the Trailer tbh and ah can anyone perhaps download it for me and send me the link, i'd be so grateful for it... im sorry anyway [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 3978041997 [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 5:27 pm

I like the ED but the opening just doesn't seem to fit, not enough energy to match the animation.
Back to top Go down
http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 6:46 pm

Looks like Sailor Moon center has the trailers for download http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=[SMC]  Have yet to find any downloads for the OP and ed (unless thats waht they meant by trailers..?)

Edit: I just downloaded it. It seems to only be the trailers but maybe they will post the OP and ED soon with subs?
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 8:35 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:

well, you could use Bandicam, i think the free trial allows up to 10 min videos.  but you can size the screen and then go to youtube and hit record then play the video..   all you need then is a place to post it or just send the video.

if it's one or two shirt videos, i could record them, have the paid version of bandicam. so i can record longer and there is no bandicam water mark, like there is with the trial 

[News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 4006961010 [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 4265269158
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:28 pm

Looks like Sailor Moon center has the trailers for download http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=[SMC]  Have yet to find any downloads for the OP and ed (unless thats waht they meant by trailers..?)

Edit: I just downloaded it. It seems to only be the trailers but maybe they will post the OP and ED soon with subs?

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHIBS, i was actually looking for the Trailer only tho lol <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime30th March 2016, 7:22 pm

The opening and ending are now up for download (with lyrics translation) here: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=798592

Courtesy of Sailor Moon Center
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime30th March 2016, 8:20 pm

Still no news of niconico or crunchyroll? [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 2869872805
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime30th March 2016, 9:33 pm

Someone mentioned to me a small rumormill of Viz being in talks with Toei over it, but it seems unlikely for the premier. I think we are gunna get the Dragonball Super treatment. Too bad, wish it'd be more like the Digimon Tri treatment. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016   [News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] UPDATE: Infinity Arc to Premiere April 4th, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top