The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  Empty
PostSubject: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 2:39 am

So we are officially entering the 25th anniversary. There is now a new website: http://www.sailormoon-official.com/25th/

And among the many things they are announcing are:

1. Yet another possible art book release announcement (someone with actual Japanese reading abilities should confirm, but Google translate says it's a collection of Naoko's art so??)

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  C3AdP0QXgAAfFHD

2. Sailor Moon Crystal Season 4

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  C3AZ39nXAAA0_x5

3. A new musical this autumn

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  C3Ab6WaW8AAI_Br

4. Sailor Moon 90s anime will be released in Blu-Ray

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  C3AbW4pXcAAxfHG [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  C3AbXKyXEAEqJYp

5. Sera Myu will come to Anime Matsuri in Houston

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  N7no7px

6. And a lot more upcoming fashion and various collaborations, items, and merchandise. You can check out all of them on the official site.

Screenshot credit to @channelSQUARE on Twitter
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 3:52 am

Wow, has it been that long already?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 5:36 am

Woah! Houston? Sweeeeet
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 6:20 am

Eeeeeeeeeeee. I'm not even a big fan of new myu and I will do my best to see myu in Houston!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 6:56 am

Wow, Houston!! Unfortunately I'll still be in school in April, so I can't go.  :bunnycrying:Do we know if it's going to be a full performance or just songs? (I've seen it called a "special performance," so I suspect the latter.) In any case, maybe this will lead to more performances in the US!!

Also super excited for the new Crystal and myu!
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 7:55 am

Awesome news to wake up too!!! Yay for new Crystal!! I really wanna see them in Houston!!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 8:48 am

gotta start saving money for Houston!!
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 9:18 am

Oh, you lucky people in Texas, you! So jelly!

And yes! Finally news of a new season for Crystal! I can't wait until the promo image comes out. Anyone remember what the length of time between the initial announcement and the revelation of season 3 promo image was? <-- Can you tell I'm impatient?
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 9:21 am

Woot! Woot! So glad to hear! Am I the only one not even going to try to go to Houston? 

I'm reeeeally happy to know about the fourth season of Crystal. Wahoo!
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 11:30 am

Honestly, I'm not too excited about this right now. Maybe I'm just kind of burnt out or something but I don't like the Dream arc and I don't want to get excited about a possible artbook just to get let down. Call me when Stars merch is out in full force.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 2:28 pm

They did stretch the 20th out until it reached the 25th! I had a feeling they were gonna do something big. Is that a republication of the art books I read!? [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  3150097195 [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  3150097195
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime25th January 2017, 11:47 pm

I'm so excited for this!  I've been wanting to see a faithful adaption of Dream for years!   I'm especially excited to finally see the
Spoiler:
 and to see
Spoiler:
  I'm also hyped we'll hopefully finally get Saturn's full transformation and a new transformation for Pluto!   I guess this also means we're definitely going to get Stars too?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime26th January 2017, 4:24 am

I think I have a pretty good shot at seeing the production. Houston is my hometown, so that makes it easier. But, that is right during my anniversary and my husband wouldn't care about seeing it. Depending on the ticket price he could just enjoy the convention on his own or maybe just hangout elsewhere in his hometown. Eh, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime28th January 2017, 8:50 am

mangaka-chan wrote:
Oh, you lucky people in Texas, you! So jelly!

And yes! Finally news of a new season for Crystal! I can't wait until the promo image comes out. Anyone remember what the length of time between the initial announcement and the revelation of season 3 promo image was? <-- Can you tell I'm impatient?
Wikipedia says the first announcement for season three was on September 28th, 2015 which was the day after the last episode of season two finished airing on Japanese TV.   ANN says the first key visual for season three was unveiled on January 25th, 2016.  Hopefully we won't have to wait that long this time for more information about season four, but I'm just glad to see that it's been confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime5th February 2017, 6:54 pm

Yay! It looks like I'll be able to see the Sera My musical in Houston, Texas. My husband and I are planning to celebrate our anniversary in Galveston, Texas, so we'll spend the day at the anime convention whenever the musical is scheduled to take place.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 11:19 pm

It looks like Osabu will be attending Anime Matsuri and hosting a panel. You can see the details here: http://www.animematsuri.com/7131/sailor-moon-manga-editor-and-manager-fumio-osabu-osano-coming-to-anime-matsuri-2017/
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 10:39 am

That would be a really interesting panel to attend! Fans can ask all their burning questions to the closest source to Naoko. xD
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 8:58 pm

Wow. Just wow. Luna, I'm so happy for you!!! You'll have to tell us all about it after attending Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary    [News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News: Big Update] Sailor Moon 25th Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top