The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sera Myu Head Canons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sera Myu Head Canons Empty
PostSubject: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 2:06 pm

Eternal Knight and I were chatting up about Space Knight in another thread and I didn't want to keep derailing it so TA DAAA New thread!

Let's talk about Sera Myu Head Canons. Do you have ideas about original characters you want to share? Or maybe you have a head canon that Beryl ends up hanging out with the Senshi from time to time after Eien Densetsu? Share it here!

To start, here is the exchange between me and EK. It's about Space Knight. xD

Small Lady wrote:
I love Space Knight (you could say he's an original variation of Mamoru/Endymion xD)! My headcanon is that once he became King, he could no longer be Tuxedo Mask, and dearly missing his days of shouting ridiculous phrases and helping save the day, he came up with "Space Knight". No one but NQS and the other Senshi (minus Chibiusa for a time) knows he is Space Knight.

Eternal Knight wrote:
I totally count Space Knight as an original character since he doesn't exist in the manga/anime canon (even though it is King Endymion in costume but shhhh), so the answer counts ^^

I love that headcanon, Small Lady. Makes me wonder now if he didn't take on the persona of Space Knight without his wife knowing first until she finally found out (cause you can't fight evil without the senshi noticing anyway).

I love reading all your answers guys, it's nice to see some love for the musicals ^^

Small Lady wrote:
I think if he kept it secret in the begining, NQS and the others would see the news reports and then just all eyeball him. Cause they know whats up.

OMG i forgot to add this other part of my headcanon. He also gets REALLY SUPER popular. Like he becomes a world wide idol hero type thing with the popularity of say how Mr Satan was popular in Dragonball Z. So he's got action figures and sports drinks and all sorts of dumb stuff with his image on it.

Eternal Knight wrote:
Yeah, I don't think he would be able to keep it secret for long. Like just until the news catch it as you say. It's dorky enough to be Endymion (and I'm sure everyone knows he misses the hero's side of his job). I refuse to believe they became cold and distant and 100% serious by being queen and king, it's just too far from themselves. Maybe more in public but you know.

Omg. I love the second part of your headcanon. This is awesome xD
Imagine if Small Lady (not knowing it's her father) really starts appreciating Space Knight. Not really how she did with Tuxedo Kamen (not in the Black Lady way), but like a hero in your life you look up to. Not sure I make any sense really my thought is formed in french while I'm trying to english xD. Because her father is great, but he's not the hero Mamoru was anymore (as Serenity isn't Sailor Moon anymore). So yeah.

And woops I digress xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime4th March 2016, 3:00 pm

Ohh I love this idea =D Those Space Knight headcanons are golden. xD

This is my headcanon as to why Kon possessed / decided to talk to everyone through Hotaru and not another person:

We know Hotaru was possessed by Mistress 9 and became the “Mysterious Girl” by Dead Moon Circus’ manipulation, but while she seemed to completely recover from these events, there's a "side-effect" of sort. Coupled with her powers of death and rebirth, these events have left her closer to the spiritual world than a normal person. This isn’t like Rei’s 6th sense, but more of a closeness to spirits; like walking on the line between her world and theirs. Kon sensed this, and decided to talk through her since it was easier for Kon to reach Hotaru than another person in their group.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime4th March 2016, 3:55 pm

Oh yes yes! I totally thought something like that too. Hotaru is always kind of "mysterious" in all canons, so I think in other versions of the series this could happen to her too.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 10:35 pm

Space knight and loof merrow. I ship it forever.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 10:40 pm

Shhhh that was totally canon shhhhh
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 10:44 pm

Yay my heart is happy and also inspired to do a rp. I also have a head Canon about king endymion that I will add when I am on my computer.
 Edit: Now I can add my thoughts

So this video, I need someone to remind me. Is Endymion evil at this point or is he just roaming. My head canon is more specific to Mochi's character and he has to dance to this song to feel complete and happy inside. Galaxia Gorgeous...I must dance...now. p.s. skip to about 7min to see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera Myu Head Canons   Sera Myu Head Canons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sera Myu Head Canons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top