The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 7:14 pm

Living room to Bedroom #2

Nephrite nodded, feeling rather relieved to actually be doing something productive. Although, he would have rather explored the study where the strange laughing man had disappeared. But he said nothing yet. Perhaps he could persuade her to check there next.

Poor Jadeite...I bet he rues the day he ever found the brochure to this place. Nephrite mused, a wry smile playing upon his lips.

Upon entering the bedroom he noticed the strange new bedding at least had not changed again. Although it might have looked better if it had. The food was certainly missing, but he did not see anything overtly odd. The brunette crouched down, examining the floor, looking for footprints or anything dropped along the path to the food. Lastly he knelt down and searched underneath the master bed.

In the midst of searching, he began to hear a hum. Popping his head out from under the bedspread, brown hair half buried under the terribly ugly coverlet, he looked up. "What is that hum?" It sounded like the harbinger of yet another mysterious inconvenience.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 8:23 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Staircase

“Perhaps it was that green senshi. She has control over electric magic from what I saw of my battles with her.”

“...!” Viluy whipped around to face the woman with the flowing black hair. “...I thought I told you that this was a scientific investigation. We have no time for you or your trifling remarks, as they cannot be tested or falsified with an experiment! In fact—” An unexpected hum in the background forced Viluy to drop her last thought and listen carefully to her surroundings.

...Where is that noise coming from?

Even after realizing the sound was merely that of electricity, Viluy didn't bother continuing her sentence. Whatever. She was not in the mood for another fight and Nehelenia seemed set on following them, so the next best non-confrontational thing she could do was exclude the woman from the conversation by elevating the language of the discussion to that of her profession. After all, they still hadn't reached the study and surely wouldn't if they wasted too much time arguing with the queen.

“Tellu,” Viluy began in reference to the faint electrical humming as she turned back around to face her fellow witch, “Clearly there is a short circuit in one of these rooms and it is allowing excessive current to travel throughout the entirety of the circuit with little electrical impedance...But which room?” A small smirk spread across the girl's face. “Well, it sure seems that my initial suggestion is still an active part of our hypothesis. You must also think it's abnormal that the circuit capacity took so long to exceed even after the Professor activated most of our equipment—and that horrible stereo of his—at once, right?” She laughed a little to herself. Or maybe Tellu was too busy wrapping her head around all of the physics jargon to follow. After all she did prefer working with plants over machinery.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2015, 11:26 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 SOlCQin

Bedroom 2

Beryl looked around as Nephrite did a more thorough search. There seemed to be nothing amiss here except for the ugly furniture. She was getting really frustrated about this entire situation. Rather than de-stressing, this was adding even more stress.

She tensed up as Nephrite asked about a sound and stopped to listen. It seemed like the sound of a machine, or electricity. "Probably something about to explode at this rate," she huffed. "So we can't get out of here, can't communicate with the outside world, and can't kill everyone else even just to vent. Anyone have any ideas what we can try to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 12:44 am

Living room to Bedroom 3

The first thing Sailor Galaxia tried to upon entering the room was blast the windows. She used a variety of her attacks, and eventually resorted to grabbing furniture and throwing them. A chair, a lamp, the end table; She was throwing whatever she could lift, only to have them each fall to the floor without leaving so much as a crack. Sailor Galaxia sighed-she's never sighed so much in her life-and promptly threw herself on the bed, and screamed many unintelligible words into the pillow.

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!" She screamed upon lifting her head. Sailor Galaxia began to thrash around as if she were a small child, punching the pillows and bunching up the sheets. This lasted for a moment or two-until her fit got her tangled in the comforter and she fell off the bed. She lay there, motionless, staring up at the ceiling with a look pure exhaustion in her eyes. Without averting her gaze, she spoke in Iron Mouse's direction; and in a bland and expressionless tone of voice. 

"I have never hated any city, planet or building more in my entire life then I do this damn beach."
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 5:24 am

From STAIRCASE partially towards STUDY

Tellu was still a little ahead of Viluy when the latter kneeled down next to one of the electrical sockets.  So Tellu had to double back to see what the computer geek of the Witches 5 was talking about when she stopped.  By the time she got back to her white-haired partner, that woman with long black hair who had tried to invite herself to come along was replying to what Viluy had initially stated about that anomaly around the electrical socket.

Tellu sighed quietly, for it was becoming apparent that she would, after all, have to keep an eye on that woman with long black hair that she still considered an outsider while they were in the study and library.  The green-haired experimenter on plants took note of Viluy’s response, especially the advanced language in it.  Tellu had been around the other witch enough to understand the physics terms she was using; though she would have a difficult time trying to formulate her own similarly advanced response to it.

So when she finally got the chance to speak up, Tellu replied to Viluy in stops and starts “Yes, I have to agree … about your initial theory.  Although I also agree … that the experimental result of the circuit capacity not being exceeded until … some time after him activating most of our equipment is … a surprise that needs further hypothesizing and investigating.  Let’s proceed to the Study, shall we, Viluy?  We’re bound to find more clues there, I believe.”  Tellu then took a step away from the electrical outlet towards the first room they had claimed for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 7:59 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

2nd floor hallway

Nehelenia looked at Viluy with boredom, and it seemed she was barely paying attention to what the girl was saying, much less the fact she was speaking to her. Then the girl stopped speaking and Nehelenia blinked a bit at the sudden silence. No, it wasn't silence. It was a humming sound...similar to how an insect might, is how she thought of it. Then the girl began speaking again, saying words that were foreign to her but she refused to allow the minor confusion to show on her face. Thankfully she was intelligent, and could understand some of the larger words.

However she opted to keep her opinions to herself. She was feeling most anxious to see these rooms of theirs, though a thought struck her. She felt rather put out she hadn't thought of claiming multiple rooms for herself.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 8:35 am

Bedroom 2

As far as Kunzite could see, the bedroom had nothing amiss beyond the changed decor. Sensing that Beryl was quickly running out of patience when an electrical hum started up, Kunzite decided to try to pacify her with information.

"I actually did have a potential theory about what's going on...." he said. "With these strange temporal issues and electrical problems, we could be experiencing the effects of dimensional warping. Someone powerful could be toying with all of us by getting us all in a villa and then shutting us off from the rest of Earth." Kunzite shrugged. 

"I have no idea who would have that motive and the power to even do this though."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 8:44 am

Bedroom 3

When Iron Mouse and Her Queen got into the room, Her Queen went nuts..literally! Iron Mouse stepped aside and watched the entire thing unfold and it made her sweat drop in slight embarrassment. When spoken to, Iron Mouse said, "Yes I know My Queen..this mouse doesn't like it either..its like I'm trapped in one of those stupid mazes scientists use." Then she heard it..she went closer to the wall and heard what sounded like electrical humming..like something was broken.. "Do you hear that buzzing My Queen?"
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 8:52 am

Room #2

Between Beryl’s remark and the continued humming, Nephrite quickly extricated himself from the heavy wooden bed and disgraceful coverlet and took up a semi-defensive stance near the door. His eyes flickered between the view of the hall and the remainder of the room. He was just waiting for a giant fireball or explosion to come barreling through.  No new sounds in this place had ever heralded something good, so he could only expect it to be something terrible.

Dimensional interference was certainly an idea Nephrite had not really considered. Though it would certainly take a good amount of power and skill to cancel out all of the magical energies in the bungalow and render it inescapable.

“That is an interesting theory Kunzite. If that is the case, and assuming the mad doctor is not in on it, then something about him might render him immune to dimensional distortions, which is why he disappeared earlier. So, whether he is in on this or not, I think we need to talk to those scientists. No matter how I look at it, I believe that study and those girls hold the solution unknowingly or otherwise. Maybe we can get them to spill something useful.”

Last edited by PoetofMercury on 4th September 2015, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added room)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 9:30 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 EzhIUIt_zpsklbvoyii

Room 1

Black Lady was listening to Prince Diamond talk about how no one had the power to do whatever was going on here. She then started hearing this noise and the Prince asked. "Yes I hear it." Black Lady said. She wondered what that was.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 9:33 am

Bedroom 3
JunJun couldn't take hiding anymore. That rat and metal head were in their room. "I'll forgive the fact you're in my bed, Golden Girl, but this noise doesn't sound good." Putting a hand on her chin, she had an idea. "Maybe following it when it gets louder will lead us to the source?"
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 10:35 am

Bedroom 3

While waiting for Her Queen's answer, the green-haired child spoke up. "Well well..the child here might have a good point. I shall go with you young one..and we will find this source." She turned to Her Queen, "Don't worry My Queen Iron Mouse and miss Jun will find the problem and get us all to where we want to be." She gave Her Queen the thumbs up sign and said, "OK ms. Jun let's go.."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 11:55 am

Bedroom 3

"Mmm-hmm." Sailor Galaxia nodded in approval of her underlings investigation, still transfixed on the ceiling.

Laying on the floor, she could hear the buzzing noise, alright. It was persistent-some machinery was doing some heavy work, and to her, it didn't sound like it couldn't keep whatever it was doing much longer. What if the place was going to blow up, with all of them in it? Would they survive, considering the dampening on their powers?

Wait...they?

Galaxia shook her head to dismiss such an absurd thought. The others didn't matter! It only mattered if she would survive! Well...Iron Mouse too. She didn't quite feel like looking for a replacement.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 2:17 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 2hBj1HP

Bedroom 2

Despite being quite far away from the others now, Jadeite's mood still didn't lift. His arms were crossed, his eyes rolling and the grey hairs he got from the stress protruded from his head. Everything that happened in that house just annoyed him, incredibly, Neanderthalia even being the least of his problems in the meantime. 
In fact, he was more annoyed by that electrical hum that sounded as soon as he entered the room. He didn't even start searching for the supplies - no, instead he kept looking for the cause of the hum. A tinnitus would be the last thing he needed now, after all.

As good as can be expected under the circumstances he started walking along the walls, later then also checking the wardrobe and the beds. Just where was that freaking sound coming from?

"I actually did have a potential theory about what's going on...With these strange temporal issues and electrical problems, we could be experiencing the effects of dimensional warping. Someone powerful could be toying with all of us by getting us all in a villa and then shutting us off from the rest of Earth."

"Do you really want to tell me that we're cruising through space and time right now?"
Raising an eyebrow, Jadeite suddenly stopped searching for the hum, the short-haired blonde now finally being at the rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 2:38 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Staircase to 2nd Floor Hallway to Study

Viluy listened attentively as Tellu spoke, though she couldn't help but chuckle to herself a couple of times as the green-haired botanist stumbled on a few of the more wordy sentences. When Tellu finally suggested, “...Let’s proceed to the Study, shall we, Viluy? We’re bound to find more clues there, I believe,” the white-haired girl nodded once in agreement and followed after her.

As the two witches walked down the hallway with the dark-haired woman blatantly accompanying them, Viluy's gaze traveled along the extension cord trailing between the library and study. It laid there untouched just like she had left it before all of the chaos had ensued. She sighed. Too bad they never actually had the opportunity to conduct any real studies for the Professor on this “research” trip.

Upon entering the study room, the first thing Viluy did was flip off the main lights despite the darkening storm outdoors. “Tellu, help me turn off and unplug every single appliance in the room so that we may properly begin our scientific investigation.” That being said, Viluy took a few paces to the left and then flipped off a small desk lamp, sending them into complete darkness before turning around to address Tellu again–and apparently Nehelenia who still wouldn't leave them alone.

“You see, if the idiots who constructed this building properly wired it with parallel connections, then decreasing the number of resistors—that is, our lab equipment—in the circuit should decrease the current by increasing the overall resistance.” As she explained what should happen to the circuit, Viluy made her way through the dim lit room, around the Professor's mess of beach toys and the shattered glass on the floor, to unplug as much of the laboratory equipment as possible: including the autoclave, laptop, mass spectrometer, blender, and Professor's self-proclaimed research stereo.

“Once the current has decreased in the circuit, perhaps that low electrical hum will disappear and will allow us to reach some sort of conclusion, or at least provide us with better insight for further investigation. If not, then we may have to locate the main electrical panel.” She sighed, “With the electrical panel we can manually trip the circuit breakers of different rooms to see what happens.”

Last edited by Andalusite on 4th September 2015, 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar as usual :( + forgot edit tag OTL)
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 3:14 pm

The End!

Kunzite had no idea how close to the truth his theories were. Once more the house was plunged back into darkness as thunder rumbled loudly outside. The house shook as the lights suddenly went crazy, flicking on and off. 

As soon as it all began, it ended. 

"There you all are," The Professor said, coming out of the study. 

It turns out that due to all the magic that existed on the Island, the last lighting strike that had caused a temporal anomaly around their villa, temporarily sending all the occupants but the Professor, who had been doing something at the same precise moment and thus had been saved, back to the 70s. 

They split off to their respective rooms, and spent a very tense night. 

Luckily, the storm was over by morning and with many groups leaving, several other villas opened up for availability, giving each group the vacation they had originally come for (giving Kunite and Zoisite the alone time they had been desperately trying to get the entire time!) 

Thank you all for sticking with us to the end! As promised, here are some goodies for you:

If you completed at least one task you get:
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Vacation_to_the_dark_side_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9599qe

If you only failed 1 task or completed them all, you get to use our lovely siggie!

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 Vacation_to_the_dark_side_signature_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d959bzg

Thank you to Sailor Neptune who made all the lovely graphics in this RP! (Except the maps those monstrosities are mine  [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 1948543417 )
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top