The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Empty
PostSubject: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:04 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Vacation_to_the_dark_side_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d959ck0
OOC Thread

Even villains need a vacation. Welcome to Drakorania; the underworlds current “it” destination spot! Lots of sun, white sandy beaches, staff that you can terrorize and torture; what’s not to love!  Villains from all over come here to relax and compare notes on defeating their goodie two shoes counterparts. 

Hey is that Vegeta over there?

I digress. Come, join us, there is much fun to be had down here on the sandy beaches. 

Vacation to the Dark Side is a Canon Villain Only Casual event! Sorry that means no Otakus. 

Rules 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Signs up are first come first serve. As this is a Casual Event, no profiles are required.
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Tasks will be assigned during the event. They are designed to help keep role players engaged and are an activity rule. You are allowed to miss one of these tasks through the two weeks. As every task is different, I will outline what needs to be accomplished for that task to count for you ^.^
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Bigger posts are welcome, but keep in mind that this is a casual event so small posts are alright too! 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Your powers are not able to kill or grievously injure anyone on this island (with the exception of the staff)
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 If there ends up being only one person or not enough people in a group, I reserve the right to assign them to a different team and you will all play nice and get along. 

About the Event
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128  This roleplay is designed to be a group roleplay which means you're going to be on TEAMS so please keep this in mind when you are picking your character. Tasks will still ultimately be individual but your team mates can help you with these tasks. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Teams are as follows: Dark Kingdom, Black Moon Clan, Death Busters, Dark Moon Circus, Galaxia & Co. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 People who start off canonically good but end up brain washed (IE Tuxedo Mask) do not count as Villains, but Black Lady will be considered a villain for the purpose of this event. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 If your villain does not fit into one of the above categories, I will assign them to a team based on who still needs members. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Event will end at 9pm EST on Friday September 4th, 2015 

NOTE: In order to qualify for the Event End Prize, you cannot miss more than 1 of the tasks.
If you informed me ahead of time of any LOA's during the event, don't worry. 

Final Teams:

Task no.1

Finally, vacation day has come! Arrive with your Villain group to vacation rental bungalow that your group rented for the week. First person to post will have secured the right for their group to claim that it was their rental first. (Please do not go as far as confronting anyone else outside of your group just yet please!)

In order to complete this task you need to make 1* post by 9pm EST on August 22nd, 2015

*While 1 post is the minimum to have the task counted as completed, I very much encourage you to go with the flow of RP. If your character would bicker with another, than do so! I don't want you to feel like you are limited to just one post. 

As always, this is a casual event. All lengths of posts are welcome so don't feel as if you have to make a super long post!

Rules regarding when a post will count for a task
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 If you are late, but still post before I can update, your post will still count towards the present task. 
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 Posts will only count for a task if posted after I announce the task.
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) 1322698128 IF ANYONE will ever be late, please let me know before the deadline! I am totally cool with giving personal extensions so a certain extent.

Last edited by Addelyn on 24th August 2015, 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:17 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540

Whose idea was that already? To go on vacation? Not his, he would bet Rubeus' life on that. With a tsk sound he landed in front of what was supposed to be their... their... apparently their living quarters for the duration of this forced break. His boots almost clicked against the ground from the force of his - quite annoyed - landing, cape swirling against the wind's impact, dust spreading around his feet. The person who had this delicious idea should be punished, but then again, he needed them all in one piece, didn't he? He clicked his tongue but didn't say a thing, waiting for the rest of his clan to join him. For Saphir's sake, for the first time in many moons, he would keep his mouth shut. For now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 9:33 pm

Esmuarde stretched as she walked up to the bungalow. It was just what she needed to take her mind of those bratty sailor soldiers, especially Sailor Moon. Esmuarde spat at the thought of Sailor Moon and how she had captivated Prince Demande’s heart. She would be darned if she was going to let that little brat have her Prince.

She walked into the bungalow and set her bags down. It was quite the space, very serene on the beach. Esmuarde felt a smile pull at her lips when she saw Prince Demande. She walked up to him and said in a coy voice, “did you book this bungalow?” She was hopeful it was just for the two of them and she could finally have a chance to tell Demande how she really felt about him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 10:09 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Tumblr_inline_nszssyyXoK1tzr4xa_540
He didn't react at first. There was no annoyance, no joy when Esmeraude happened to arrive before everyone else, but there was something akin to indifference. It even took him a while to notice she was beside him before he barely turned his eyes to her. If she brought to his clan the help needed, she was nothing more than that. One of his. He barely caught the hint probably hidden in her question.

"Would I choose something so mediocre if I did?"

He asked coolly, not even glancing back at the bungalow.

"But apparently, it is ours indeed. Saphir should join us soon, you can bring the bags inside."

Maybe his clan needed the break after all...
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 10:48 pm

Jun jun ran towards the bungalow, noticing the three colorful people I'm god awful clothing standing there. "Who wears a cape to the beach?" She thought to herself but shrugged it off. She waited for her sisters, and the hag. "I wonder why they're standing next to the bungalow... I thought this was where we were staying.." She eyed the trio of 'overdressed for the beach.' Never once taking an eye off of them as they walked into the bungalow.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:04 pm

Sailor Iron Mouse causally walked up to the Bungalow thinking, 'It was great to hear that we would be getting a break from trying to collect star seeds and enjoy this...vacation..who are these people and what are they doing at Queen Galaxia's spot she picked out for a rest' She walked off to a table and sat down looking at the others but mostly waiting for her Queen and her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:04 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) SOlCQin

Beryl needed to increase the efficiency of her Shitennou’s work. They’d been slacking lately in their attempt to gather energy, and some were just downright useless. When Jadeite mentioned that in earth, they had this concept of company outing where all the employees went on vacation together in order to strengthen their bond or some nonsense like that, she decided the idea wasn’t half bad. She certainly could get some time out of that dark and dank Dark Kingdom palace.

They had secured a bungalow in some island, trusting that it would be free from pesky mortals, and now they had finally arrived. The sun was bright, and Beryl was beginning to rethink this whole thing. Her dress did not work quite so well in this environment; sand was getting in everywhere. She hoped the generals didn’t expect her to start sunbathing with minimal clothing or something.

When she walked up toward the bungalow, she saw at least three people around it, and immediately felt annoyed. “Who are all these people? I thought you said this was an exclusive vacation spot!” she glared at the Shitennou. Why were they all so incompetent they could not even book a simple vacation properly? They were supposed to be Earth’s best generals.

Maybe she needed new minions.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 24th August 2015, 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:10 pm

This was not the usual hag JunJun was used to seeing. "What is this lady going on about? She looked around at everyone who had gathered. "Have none of you ever been to a beach before?" She sighed. "The only thing you're going to regret is the heatstroke from that long dress."

JunJun jumped onto the roof, the height being no problem for her. It was way shorter than the tightrope she was used to. She could get a better look at all the arriving "unprepared" guests, and for her sisters and Nehellania.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:22 pm

Galaxia scoffed at the idea of going to the beach. She was to be the Queen of the universe! What time had she for vacation! Yet somehow she couldn't shake the idea of it from her head. The sand appeared to her in her dreams when she slept, and perforated her thoughts when she mused. It angered her to no end, so in the hopes of having the waters release her so she could focus on her plans again, she decided to give in.

Galaxia arrived on the beach with nothing but the fuku on her back. She could smell the salty sea air and feel the sand crush underneath her boots. She grinned; the grinding sand almost reminded her of all the enemies she had turned to little more then it. Galaxia stood there and watched the waves, and noticed a particular shaped building in the distance. Considering the shape and lack of other features like armored walls and magic force fields, this had to be the bungalo that she and her lackeys rented for the day. Galaxia walked to it, enjoying the crunching of the sand more then she cared to admit, and peeked through the door. Instead of being empty, inside, a woman with billowing red hair was glaring at two individuals with black crescent moons on their foreheads as a smaller girl with green hair, along with Sailor Iron Mouse sitting alone at a table. The red haired woman didn't seem too happy about them being there.

"Well, Well." Galaxia walked past the door frame and spoke to Iron Mouse, grinning because of this woman's threat. "Am I interrupting something?"

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 21st August 2015, 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editedx2; talking to iron mouse and added bungalo rent implimant)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:28 pm

Junjun was beside herself. Now there was a lady in METAL.
"She's gonna sink in the sand with all the extra weight." JunJun chuckled "And you're blinding me with all that gold." She thought to herself.

Last edited by Starchild on 20th August 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 11:29 pm

Reminder of Task #1

Task no.1

Finally, vacation day has come! Arrive with your Villain group to vacation rental bungalow that your group rented for the week. First person to post will have secured the right for their group to claim that it was their rental first. (Please do not go as far as confronting anyone else outside of your group just yet please!)

In order to complete this task you need to make 1* post by 9pm EST on August 22nd, 2015
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 2:20 am

This idea may have been the finest one that Jadeite had managed to come up with, Kunzite thought. At first, a vacation for the sake of morale and trust building seemed ridiculous. What would swimming and suntanning do to help with their energy draining plans? They'd just get fat and lazy, and Kunzite didn't feel like having to whip Jadeite and Nephrite back into shape afterwards.

But then he thought of finally having some alone time with Zoisite, and it suddenly was a brilliant plan. Now if only they could ditch the others... The bungalo was supposed to be pretty big, so having some private time shouldn't be an issue. Queen Beryl's words jolted him out of his imaginings, and he looked ahead to see what she was talkign about.

"It was exclusive, or at least that's what it was when we booked it..." Kunzite said, scowling at the crowd. This had to be a joke or misunderstanding, right? Zoisite wouldn't have let an oversight like this happen.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 3:32 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Viluy_zpso11d0toj

Viluy stood impatiently outside of the rented flat dressed in her long white labcoat, with two large bags at her feet and a small laptop bag in hand. Although she was happy that Professor Tomoe allowed her time off from the laboratory to tag along with him of all people, she couldn't help but feel slightly irritated that Tellu and Kaolinite had been invited on the trip as well. What important tests did they ever take to deserve recognition? ...And where was the professor anyway?

“...Ugh. Didn't he say to be here on time? Where the heck are they!?” The white haired girl grumbled aloud to herself in annoyance.

I wish I had made the reservation so that I could have at least claimed a room and tested out the internet connection before anybody else.

Last edited by Andalusite on 21st August 2015, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 5:38 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) E9kL2Jv

Almost on queue, that boisterous laughter echoed across the sandy beach. Light reflected ominously from the glasses of the figure that strode up to Viluy, but otherwise his appearance did not inspire fear. Professor Tomoe wore his lab coat over a pair of loud and clashing Hawaiian shorts, a hideous straw shade hat with the cords dangling under his chin, and velcro-strapped "dad sandals" complete with short white gym socks. His arms were laden with an assortment of beach-vacation goods--folding chairs, umbrellas, deflated and partially-inflated pool toys and beach balls, sand castle-building equipment, and what appeared to be a selection of women's bathing suits--and he dragged a wheeled cooler behind him.

He eyed the villa with that wide red grin spread across his face.

"Yes, this shall do nicely!" he boomed, dropping the load of supplies in front of the bungalow. He seemed completely oblivious to anyone else's presence.

"Viluy-kun, prompt as always. This will be an excellent research trip."

Oh, so that's what he was calling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 7:00 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Nehelenia walked with some difficulty over the sand, but she still managed a somewhat elegant stride. She wasn't used to this loose shifting stuff, no, she was more used to solid marble floors or floating in empty space. She wasn't even entirely sure why she was here, but the girls had insisted, and Zirconia had suggested it may be enjoyable. In the end, she had been successfully coerced.

Instead of her usual regal gown, she wore a lighter fabric version of the two layered dress she usually wore along with lighter colors the prevent overheating, and had forgone the long cape that befit her rank. It would have gotten entirely too dirty dragging all over this place anyway. But she still wore a smaller form of her crown above her triple crescent moon mark, along with her necklace and bracelets. After all, without her crown, how would anyone realize she was royalty and give her the proper respect? Her extremely long hair, done in it's customary buns with wavy pigtails, while the rest of her hair flowed loose and beautiful, but she had to hold it draped over her arm to ensure it wouldn't drag behind her.

The warmth was nice, she had to admit silently as she adjusted the modern thing called sunglasses on her face that helped lessen the brightness of the sun, something she hadn't seen in...a very long time, though she would never openly admit the length of time. She wasn't that old, she was still young and vibrant and gorgeous.

She glanced back at the bellboy, who was having a time trying to carry all of her luggage. Well, a queen couldn't travel unprepared now could she? He would manage, the help always did. She vaguely toyed with the idea of taking his dream mirror after he had gotten her things to their residence. And there was Junjun on the roof already. She pursed her lips slightly in disapproval but said nothing to the acrobat. And she began observing the other people who were arriving and raised an eyebrow. This was their residence, wasn't it?

Last edited by Crystalsetsuna on 21st August 2015, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 9:29 am

PallaPalla was practically skipping on the sand as she made her way to the bungalow. She was incredibly excited for this trip. A vacation on the beach sounded like a lot of fun, especially one spent with her sisters! Palla couldn't wait to play in the water, to make sandcastles, and bury people in the sand, and look for seashells, and play with her dolls, and dig holes in the sand, and chase after seagulls, and...and...

Upon spotting JunJun on the roof, PallaPalla presented her suitcases (one for toys, and one for the boring other stuff that everyone said she had to pack) to the bellboy, hoping he'd take care of them. Immediately after, she gave a running start and jumped up on the roof beside Jun.

"JunJun!!" PallaPalla squealed happily. "Let's build a sand castle! PallaPalla brought shovels!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:01 am

Diamond was almost in the doorframe when the first of the unwanted arrived. He looked over Esmeraude's shoulders, seeing a young child running towards them. Wasn't this a private location? His question was answered upon the arrival of not two but at least four others: apparently not. They were all of them strange looking, some appearing to be painfully mundane, others more eye-catching but as much of as an unpleasant sight as everyone else. He frowned.

"Come Esmeraude, I want no part in futilities. Perhaps the crowd will disperse once they get bored of staring."

He would be damned if the only time he actually granted something to his clan he had to deal with outsiders. He chose to ignore the circus going on around them. This residence, as mediocre as it was, was theirs. He wouldn't bore himself with details.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:13 am

Sailor Iron Mouse looked up when she was being spoken to..It was her Queen!! She jumped up and walked over to her, bowing and said, "My queen...no one is here but you and I and well these others..I have never seen before and to tell the truth i don't trust them as far as you can blast them, my Queen. One question I do have is that I thought that you had reserved this for us and us alone..so really who are these nobodies??"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:26 am

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Nehelenia_beach_banner_by_crystalsetsuna-d96l3h6

Nehelenia watched with mild boredom as the childish Pallapalla ran forward, hollering at her younger sister, which still boggled the mind slightly. She frowned distastefully at the idea of rooting around in the sand. Who knew how long it would take to wash out of her lovely hair? But let the girls play as they wanted, as long as they weren't playing any pranks on her.

However, she quickly realized, if there were indeed others here, they would surely provide much more interesting targets for the girls mischievous natures. Which would allow her to relax in peace, and perhaps might drive the others away, giving them free reign. Suddenly having the girls here didn't seem so awful, and it made a wicked little smile spread over her lips.

She glanced back at the bellboy, who was nearly falling under the weight of her bags, along with Pallapalla's now. She narrowed her eyes a little at him. “If you drop those, you will regret it.” She warned coldly, and took mild pleasure at the fear in his eyes. A queen deserved such respect and fear.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:11 pm

Aurae wrote:
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) E9kL2Jv

Almost on queue, that boisterous laughter echoed across the sandy beach. Light reflected ominously from the glasses of the figure that strode up to Viluy, but otherwise his appearance did not inspire fear. Professor Tomoe wore his lab coat over a pair of loud and clashing Hawaiian shorts, a hideous straw shade hat with the cords dangling under his chin, and velcro-strapped "dad sandals" complete with short white gym socks. His arms were laden with an assortment of beach-vacation goods--folding chairs, umbrellas, deflated and partially-inflated pool toys and beach balls, sand castle-building equipment, and what appeared to be a selection of women's bathing suits--and he dragged a wheeled cooler behind him.

He eyed the villa with that wide red grin spread across his face.

"Yes, this shall do nicely!" he boomed, dropping the load of supplies in front of the bungalow. He seemed completely oblivious to anyone else's presence.

"Viluy-kun, prompt as always. This will be an excellent research trip."

Oh, so that's what he was calling it.

"Did someone say research trip?" Tellu's voice carried across the sand.  "I could use some research to find out what my plants can do."  She was focusing on Professor Tomoe, and carrying quite a few potted small plants in her arms.  She could use some time at a nice, secluded spot where she could experiment with her plants all day.

Tellu didn't even look at Viluy, who she viewed as just lower-ranking in the Witches 5 than her.  Kaolinite and, of course, Professor Tomoe - those were the ones invited on this trip that she would give her respect to.  Tellu hurried to catch up to the professor while also making sure to not drop any of her precious plants.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:31 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it, Iron Mouse." Galaxia said, pulling up a chair. She continued watching the chaos escalate. What was it with these women and having obnoxious hair? "It's obvious that they're just jealous, is all. Nobodies tend to like to view what they can never reach."

More and more people filled in, and Galaxia was honestly surprised at how many people fit. She sure had gotten her money's worth with this one.

"Remind me that when these imbeciles leave, to cast a barrier around this so that this doesn't happen again."
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 12:39 pm

Iron Mouse nodded to Galaxia and looked around. "Of course, My queen..they could never possibly reach your status..never in one million years." She then was told to remind Galaxia about something important, "Yes My Queen..hopefully for our sakes..they will disperse soon.." Iron Mouse then looked around for a staff member..mostly because she was getting thirsty. She saw a staff member and yelled, "Hey you Staff boy..where does a Mouse have to do to get some drinks over here?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 2:08 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Viluy_zpso11d0toj

"Professor!" Almost immediately upon the man's arrival, Viluy whipped around to greet him pleasantly, but soon found herself eyeing him with a furrowed brow. Without a word, Viluy fixated her icy blue eyes on Professor Tomoe's flamboyant attire and the cooler that he somehow managed to pull behind him despite all of the beach-related paraphernalia balanced in his arms. Then, taking a deep breath she cast a quick side glance to her own baggage—the laptop and two suitcases full of formal attire, textbooks, and field equipment—almost embarrassed to have assumed that he would actually plan for them to study while away from the lab. Breaking her gaze away from Professor Tomoe's pile of beach junk, Viluy looked the man in the eyes and gave him one of her typical unamused expressions.

What is this even?

When she noticed Tellu following behind the professor with an armful of potted plants, she did not feel as stupid. Still, she couldn't help but wonder why he really brought Kaolinite, Tellu, and her to this beach bungalow.

“Professor...” Viluy began with a disappointed sigh, “I thought you said that we were attending a research seminar. You could have at least made the trip objective clearer so that we could have packed more appropriately.”

Last edited by Andalusite on 21st August 2015, 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : What are spelling and grammar?)
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 3:20 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

"I don't understand," Zoisite said as they saw other people milling around the bungalow he had rented. It had been the last one available on the Island, four bedrooms, just big enough for the Shitennou and Queen Beryl. 

"There has to be some mistake, we should talk to the reservation desk." And soon probably, less Queen Beryl decided to punish him for the staffs error. 

He had so been looking forward to having some alone time with Kunzite too...
Back to top Go down
Princess Usagi
Star Seed

Princess Usagi

Star Seed

Title : Your Neighbourhood Moonie <3

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 7:19 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Tumblr_inline_nsl2i7b0Mw1ta5ogw_540 x [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Tumblr_inline_nsl2i7b0Mw1ta5ogw_540 x [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) Tumblr_inline_nsl2i7b0Mw1ta5ogw_540

She drifted in, as elegant as a flower. The sun shone bright upon her and the rest of the beach. It seemed peaceful here... but, ooh! Let's hope that the sand and the ocean wouldn't mess up her outfit! 

She scanned the area for her friends... for her sisters. Pink eyes quickly spotted JunJun and PallaPalla, who seemed to be taking in their surroundings and making use of it. The Amazoness leader teleported over to them, and hovered beside JunJun. No way was she going to let her shoes touch that icky sand! 

"Hey guys," she greeted delicately.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 7:42 pm

Having arrived with the other generals, Nephrite was moved to distraction by the influx of new guests, most of which were women and many were quite within the realm of pretty. He could not help but smile despite himself. When Jadeite had suggested the idea he had scoffed. It seemed a waste of time. And it was no secret at least to him why Kunzite and Zoisite seemed to take to the idea so quickly. He had rolled his eyes, knowing he would have to put up with them making eyes at each other as well as the younger effeminate shitennou complaining about the heat, the sand, and probably the water being too cold too. Majority ruled and he had been practically dragged along, finally lured by a comment from Jadeite that there were usually beautiful women in scant clothing on a beach.

That part at least seemed to be true. And judging by the clear skies, it might be possible to have a really good look at the stars from the beach. The thought made him look so forward to nightfall and the opportunity to be alone with the stars. This vacation idea was perhaps not so much of a waste of time after all.

Nephrite bowed respectfully at the arrival of their queen and listened to her chastise Zoisite and Jadeite about the accommodations. Even he knew Zoisite was not that incompetent, but it was fun to see him being yelled at. He could barely suppress a smirk. But, it was true. This beach was becoming awfully crowded to all fit in a single bungalow. Perhaps he would end up sleeping under the stars indeed. Or perhaps they may have to share rooms with some of the ladies. That wasn't such a bad thing was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 8:36 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) JunJun_zpsbobtifk2

JunJun was enjoying herself watching all the chaos, she found it humorous that all the people were showing up in long pants and dresses. What were they thinking? "Where did you even find those sunglasses...." JunJun asked Nehellania when she was close enough to hear her.

Her bubbly sister was always so eager to play. She knew very well that CereCere wouldn't want to get her pretty little outfit dirty.

"PallaPalla, shouldn't we try to find out what's going on with the living situation before we have fun?" JunJun eyed the gathering crowd. "CereCere, when I booked this, it was the last bungalow on the beach... I wonder how everyone got the same bungalow. We should watch them carefully."

JunJun jumped down to the sand, just close enough to be in earshot of most of the conversations. "Palla-Palla, I'll play with you for a bit." She called to her younger sister. She was going to find out what was going on, one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 8:50 pm

Nehelenia gave an amused chuckle at Junjun's question. “Silly child. I had them made. When you insisted on this bizarre idea, I had to be properly prepared. I observed the Earthlings through one of my mirrors and learned the customs they developed while I was trapped in my mirror. They wear clothing even more scanty than you and your sisters, but as I have such a beautiful body, it would only be a grace to others to let them see the work of art that is my anatomy. Your sister was able to design something....suitable, and a Lemure created that for me as well. I shall wear it later.” She smirked, a bit arrogantly.

But the smile faded as she heard this was the last residence. Her lips drew into a thin line before she gave a sort of cleansing sigh and a light smile not to be trusted. “If we must, it would be a simple thing to take their dream mirrors. It would be a wonderful tribute to me.” She lightly flicked a wavy pigtail, just in time for the wind to blow a little and catch the strands in an elegant picturesque motion before dying down. Oh yes, she was perfection personified.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 9:08 pm

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) JunJun_zpsbobtifk2

"Of course CereCere would find the time to make sunglasses, instead of stealing dream mirrors." JunJun huffed.

JunJun pointed in the direction of a male in grey . "I really don't think ponytail over there is going to be ogling your figure anytime soon...I'm sure he's interested in a different type of art."

JunJun dug her shovel into the ground, wondering why all this was happening. Surely this wasn't some plot by the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime21st August 2015, 10:12 pm

Esmuarde had been in a daze as she admired Prince Diamond. She was used to his scoff tone but hoped some relaxation would loosen him up and they would enjoy themselves. She was not excited that Saphir was coming, but decided it was best to not argue with Diamond. She didn’t want him to kick her out of the bungalow. 

She watched as more people came to the bungalow and claimed it was theirs. She was about to protest, when Diamond told her to come with him. She didn’t think twice before she nearly ran to his side and followed him out of the room. She was hoping maybe he would at least give her a chance and keep his mind off the stupid moon brat.

None of the onlookers really mattered to Esmuarde, that is unless they tried to make a pass on Diamond.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side (The Real Housewives of the Dark Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top