The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 12:12 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
I thought we had an extra day? It's not the 27th yet, and I still have one missed post.

Cosmos, that's a current tally. It means that you only have 1 post made this task. You still need to make 2 more.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 1:54 pm

I am SO GLAD that Kaolinite is hula-ing along. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 2:43 pm

I'm laughing just picturing Galaxia ready to throw a rolling desk chair out the window.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:48 pm

Let's change that for bedroom #4 for Diamond...
And Cosmos-Hime, I think the whole Death-Busters has invaded the study.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:50 pm

Death Busters, please confirm here what rooms you have taken over. 

Starchild, please confirm what you room # you are in in your post please! 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 2nd%20floor%20Vacation%20numbered_zpsnzeiwv4k
In case anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:51 pm

Oops sorry editing it now.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:52 pm

Thanks lovely! I know the updated map with those instructions got lost a while back xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 4:04 pm

I just got back from work and am super confused right now by some of the posts, so I am going to have Viluy react to Kaolinite and Tomoe as if the other stuff happened after she left (if that works for everybody)? Also, Professor Tomoe, Tellu, and Viluy left all of their scientific junk and weird beach stuff all over the place in the study (especially Profesor Tomoe haha xD) and Tomoe is blasting his annoying music.

As for the Death Busters, they have claimed the study AND library. Viluy is in the process of rigging up the library for Professor Tomoe.

Last edited by Andalusite on 26th August 2015, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 4:06 pm

Thank you for confirming where the Death Busters are ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 4:36 pm

Andalusite wrote:
I just got back from work and am super confused right now by some of the posts, so I am going to have Viluy react to Kaolinite and Tomoe as if the other stuff happened after she left (if that works for everybody)? Also, Professor Tomoe, Tellu, and Viluy left all of their scientific junk and weird beach stuff all over the place in the study (especially Profesor Tomoe haha xD) and Tomoe is blasting his annoying music.

As for the Death Busters, they have claimed the study AND library. Viluy is in the process of rigging up the library for Professor Tomoe.
Ohhhh crud, that means I have to edit my post. I honestly thought they were only in the library. Sorry guys. Or are they all in the library now, but their junk is in the study? If so, I can totally have had galaxia sort of destroyed their stuff by throwing it off the desks and have a little junk pile. Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 4:50 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Andalusite wrote:

Ohhhh crud, that means I have to edit my post. I honestly thought they were only in the library. Sorry guys. Or are they all in the library now, but their junk is in the study? If so, I can totally have had galaxia sort of destroyed their stuff by throwing it off the desks and have a little junk pile. Does that sound good?

As no character has yet to react to your post Cosmos, you may go back and edit it. 

Please everyone keep in mind rule 6 of the RP Rules:

Rp Rules wrote:
Once a character has reacted to one of your In-Character posts, you are not to go back and edit your post to change the flow of the story.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:13 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Andalusite wrote:

Tomoe and Tellu are in the Study and the place is a mess. Viluy just went into the library with Kaolinite following her, but Galaxia could come in and antagonize Viluy if you wish, since that quiet room is now full of annoying computer noises. xD
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:15 pm

It is now a requirement that you post what room you are in, in every single post. See how I set mine up? I would like you guys to do this as well. 

Hopefully this will cut down on the confusion so we know where everyone is ;-) 

Addelyn wrote:
[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Room 2

He desperately wanted to just leave the room and allow Jadeite and Nephrite to deal with this children for Beryl-Sama while he and Kunzite found someplay more private. 

Some vacation this turned out to be. 

"What do you think our chances are of getting out of here," he whispered to Kunzite. 

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:34 pm

Sweet! I just went back and added the room name to all of my posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 6:04 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Andalusite wrote:

Tomoe and Tellu are in the Study and the place is a mess. Viluy just went into the library with Kaolinite following her, but Galaxia could come in and antagonize Viluy if you wish, since that quiet room is now full of annoying computer noises. xD
GAHHHHHH I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT THEY WERE IN THERE! Should I edit the post to terrorize Viuly, or is it better off left untouched and she was in a different part of the study?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 6:14 pm

From what Aurae's posts imply, Tomoe invaded the whole study room (he practically brought the entire lab with him on top of beach toys and even posted a "Death Busters" sign to the door). Tellu also put plants all over the window desk and a bed in the middle somewhere, Viluy left a bunch of stuff on the chair and floor, Kaolinite I am not sure (since Ray didn't specify), so I would assume it is pretty cramped in there. Tomoe and Tellu are still in the study.

The post before the one you were editing has Viluy in the study as a part of the last sentence. My most recent post however, ends with her in the library with Kaolinite (because Ray wrote that she went after Viluy), so if you wanted Galaxia to come into the library to antagonize Viluy in an upcoming post, feel free to do so.

I hope this clarifies what was going on. As for editing the post, I am not sure. Sad

EDIT: I have an idea though. If you wanted to reuse some of your post so that the time and writing doesn't go to waste, you could always slightly modify the description of Galaxia sitting in the chair and whatnot to fit the situation, but actually use it in your next post (assuming that she marches into the library past Viluy and Kaolinite (or whatever)).

EDIT 2: Ok I made sense of the situation and we will assume that Galaxia and Iron Mouse obliviously went into the study room and trashed the place while Tomoe and Tellu were in there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 12:01 am

It's too late for me to edit the post, Sportsnud replied to my character and Iron Mouse is now in the study also. How about the study is really big, and has some large bookcases separating parts of it? And the racket Viluy and Kaolinite were causing between eachother had them not notice that Galaxia was in there, breaking things and lounging around? Until she shouted in my most recent post, that is.

Would that be okay? I am so sorry for all this confusion and that I didn't clear it up quick enough! [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 1948543417

EDIT:

Or we could totally roll with them finding the trash and finding Galaxia. That could also work! Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 12:14 am

I just assumed that Kaolinite and Viluy would have missed the yelling from their own argument in the library, but would have noticed the cords being moved around since Galaxia was reorganizing stuff and the cord was indeed being used by the laptop which was on the desk in the study room (not the library hahah). Viluy took an extension cord and hooked it between the study and library as a means of claiming both rooms. Smile

It's somewhat of a back post (assuming Viluy and Kaolinite went to the library before Galaxia trashed the place), but hopefully the confusion is all cleared up now. XD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 5:35 am

At this point, I'm going to just try and keep it going as best I can without putting emphasis on any contradictions. Andalusite is correct; Tomoe is in the study (mentioned in most of my posts) and has basically redecorated the whole place to his preferences. I'll be following the new recommendation and will label my ongoing posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 9:24 am

Alright! Sounds good! As for the equipment being knocked over and/or destroyed, I think we should just assume it was primarily Viluy's junk and some of Tellu's plants since Galaxia trashed the stuff on the way over to the desk (and the stuff on the actual desk). Imo, that would make the most sense since it was the general area where Viluy and Tellu had put their things, and I don't think Tellu would have been so oblivious to let intruders destroy things beyond that point without reacting since her bed was closest to the door "without breaking any fire codes". xD

BTW, for some reason when I replied before work, the forum didn't tell me that @mercuryfan made a post before me, so Viluy's part does not acknowledge Tellu's assistance. Sad If @Addelyn doesn't mind, I could edit in a 1-2 sentence reiteration of what Tellu did (it wouldn't change the outcome since it would just be an observational statement). Or I could just have Viluy acknowledge Tellu's assistance in my next post, I guess?

@sportsnutd OMG LOL "Level 202 huh? This is not one of those video games, girl..." Priceless! xD

Aurae wrote:
I am SO GLAD that Kaolinite is hula-ing along. XD
Really delayed reaction, but ME TOO. XD

CrystalSetsuna wrote:
love that doodle omg!! so perfect. XD very good drawing.
Thanks! I am really tempted to draw some more doodles. If I had a ton of time on my hands, I would probably illustrate every single thing that Tomoe has said and done in this RP so far with the appropriate character cameos. Heck, I might just do that after this event is over. XD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 9:27 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
It's too late for me to edit the post, Sportsnud replied to my character and Iron Mouse is now in the study also. How about the study is really big, and has some large bookcases separating parts of it? And the racket Viluy and Kaolinite were causing between eachother had them not notice that Galaxia was in there, breaking things and lounging around? Until she shouted in my most recent post, that is.

Would that be okay? I am so sorry for all this confusion and that I didn't clear it up quick enough! [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 1948543417

EDIT:

Or we could totally roll with them finding the trash and finding Galaxia. That could also work! Sorry again!
No Cosmos its my fault for posting after coming back from an LOA without looking here first.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 9:29 am

Guys, 

It happened, it's over with, going forward, please make sure that you read carefully other people posts. 

~Addy
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 9:32 am

Andalusite wrote:
Thanks! I am really tempted to draw some more doodles. If I had a ton of time on my hands, I would probably illustrate every single thing that Tomoe has said and done in this RP so far with the appropriate character cameos. Heck, I might just do that after this event is over. XD

oh please oh please oh please. XD i would give you a hundred of your favorite cookies if i could see the professor in the shells and hula skirt!

and hopefully we'll get some hilarious interactions between the prof and the other villians you can draw, maybe if they EVER stop fighting each other XD.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 1:20 pm

Crystalsetsuna wrote:
...oh please oh please oh please. XD i would give you a hundred of your favorite cookies if i could see the professor in the shells and hula skirt!

and hopefully we'll get some hilarious interactions between the prof and the other villians you can draw, maybe if they EVER stop fighting each other XD.

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS SPECIFICALLY GOING FOR THAT ONE? xDDD

And yes! Hopefully! I love drawing villains. <3

Team Death Busters /Galaxia:
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 5:16 pm

Andalusite wrote:
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS SPECIFICALLY GOING FOR THAT ONE? xDDD

BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS ANTIC TO DATE SO FAR! XD hehehe. though i'm sure Aurae will figure out a way to outdo herself, she's been doing so fantastic <3

and Viluy, even in dumb clothes, looks pretty.^^ NOW I GOTTA FIGURE OUT SOMETHING FUNNY TO DO SO YOU'LL DRAW NEHELENIA!![Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 5:33 pm

This thread is... interesting to read o.o
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 10:28 pm

I probably should have asked this before i posted but there are vents in the ceiling above all the rooms right?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 10:36 pm

Sure? It's built as a house has AC so
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 10:39 pm

oh okies cool.thankies
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th August 2015, 6:30 am

Hey, guys! I will be making my intro post for task 4 as soon as I get home from work this afternoon (4ish PM EST) Smile I will also go back through Team Death Busters' posts to compile a list of the supplies they originally brought with them (for the convenience of anybody who may want to go after their personal belongings for this task haha).

As for the supplies in the villa, are the food items all canned and boxed goods or would there be perishable items present as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top