The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What are your thoughts on the character Mio?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

What are your thoughts on the character Mio? Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:27 pm

Personally i don't like her... A LOT!! There are words i wanna say but can't on here. I mean I know she was BAD and supposed to do that stuff to Usagi and the others but its all just really mean.

What do you guys think of her?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:33 pm

Which one was Mio, again? It's been awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:54 pm

she was minako's singing rival and the second girl to attack usagi and the others. (First was brainwashed Ami-chan)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:57 pm

OMG I HATED HER her character only existed to make everyone's lives worse she was so shallow too like why did they feel the need to add her in?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 2:59 pm

i know right? i feel the same way. and they could have done it better too..its sort of like when they brainwashed Ami. I bet Yen that Mio had a life before then.. (Unless i am forgetting something about her)
Back to top Go down
silverskywind
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 3:27 pm

I don't like Mio either! She's so mean and I can't believe that she could become a singing rival to Minako! She wasn't that good of a singer.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 3:29 pm

i would have rather had a chibi-moon or even Artemis turning human then Mio...sadly more I'm watching PGSM again now and am stuck in the MIO saga of the acts
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 3:35 pm

OH geeze Mio hated her with a passion there was no reason what so ever to add her in I would have been much happier just leaving it with Beryl and the shittenou in all honesty. Or if they were going to throw in another villain they should have thought the character through a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:49 pm

Mio was just the quintessential characterization of how passive aggression works in Japan xD She was written to be hated and she's oh so good at it. Mio is a very interesting character imo.

[Spoilers ahead if you haven't finished watching PGSM.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 9:58 pm

She was made to be bad and I love her character for that. She annoys the hell out of me and I hate her, but that's totally what she was supposed to make me feel so I guess she was a total success in that regard. And well she was also there to add to the dramatic between everyone.

Small Lady you remember correctly:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 10:10 pm

Eternal Knight wrote:
She was made to be bad and I love her character for that. She annoys the hell out of me and I hate her, but that's totally what she was supposed to make me feel so I guess she was a total success in that regard. And well she was also there to add to the dramatic between everyone.

Small Lady you remember correctly:

All the Spoilers!:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 10:28 pm

SPOILEEERZ:
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime14th September 2015, 6:40 pm

I'm sorry, but I hate this girl's guts. Even if she did have her purpose in the show, she was just a plainly terrible character.

Excerpt from my lenghty review of PGSM:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime6th December 2015, 10:57 pm

Frankly, I feel that her character was unnecessary.  Kunzite was the one to brainwash Ami.  Also, Hina(Mamoru's fiance) could have been the one to try make her life miserable.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime18th November 2016, 10:39 pm

Brit-chan and Eternal Knight - you guys hit the nail on the head imo :3.

More spoiling...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime24th February 2017, 11:38 am

Ah Mio, she's a character like Umbridge in Harry Potter - awful through and through whom the reader/viewer loves to hate but who really spices up the story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime24th February 2017, 11:50 am

OuterHarmonie, I totally agree with your point on interactions between Mio and Usa! I also like how they use her to characterize Minako, but it's been a minute since I've watched, so I can't go in depth on why/how. 

Mio was suuuuper frustrating to me the first time I watched PGSM, but seeing clips now, I appreciate her purpose more, as well as her pure joy at making the girls suffer (that SMILE), though I do think there are other, maybe better, ways they could've shown the same themes. 

And as much as she annoys me, Change of Pace is a wonderful song.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime27th February 2017, 7:41 pm

Gahhh, I'm disappointed with the Special Act, though not because of Mio

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime21st July 2019, 9:28 am

I absolutely hate Mio because she's always trying to take Mamoru away from Usagi and she's always trying to make Usagi's life miserable too by blaming her for everything even though Usagi has never done anything wrong. Mio is pretty much the only character who I can't stand in PGSM and I'm glad that she's a character who only exists in PGSM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the character Mio?   What are your thoughts on the character Mio? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the character Mio?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top