The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Family Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 5:12 pm

Family Guy is an animated adult sitcom on air for over 15 years, created by Seth MacFarlane, creator of other animated shows like American Dad and the Cleveland Show (a spin-off of Family Guy). Since South Park has a thread on the GC, I decided to make one on Family Guy, because SP and FG are among the best cartoons ever made. And I'm happily announce my 500th registered post on the GC I'm a member of the last 2 years. Family Guy 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 6:34 pm

(How come you haven't achieved pyramidal or lotus crystal yet?)

I'm not into shows like Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 7:02 pm

(Good question...I never thought of it before, may look into obtaining a member crystal).

Some of us might like Family Guy and are familiar with the characters (the Griffin family), the fictional town (Quahog in tiny Rhode Island) and jokes. Critics charge Family Guy is a rip-off of the Simpsons with pinpointed similarities (the Griffins names): a simpleton husband (Peter), a nagging wife (Lois), a troubled son (Chris), a miserable daughter (Meg) and a baby (Stewie, however, a talking mad genius), plus an intellectual dog (Brian) the show brought back from the dead. And very much like South Park, Family Guy is controversial (the creator Seth MacFarlane is an outspoken liberal Democrat and atheist), not PC (plenty of stereotypes in minor characters) and pokes fun of moral and social convictions.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 7:43 pm

The show was funnier in early seasons, but after the episode of stewie and brian in the safe it just got too dark. Now its nothing but a way for seth to further his own beliefs and agenda in the most insulting way possible with zero of what made the show a hit in the first place. The ep with quagmire's sister and the intervention? Too far, man. Too far.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 4:19 pm

Last night, Family Guy went weird...cool weird for comedy's sake. The mad scientist baby Stewie got himself pregnant with Brian the dog's DNA and he delivered 8 puppy-baby hybrids (half of them died). Peter's friends at the bar asked him "your baby boy Stewie looks like he's pregnant, you know what's going on?" Peter answered "How should I know, it's Lois' job to look after the kids." Be in mind Peter was laid off from his brewery dream-job when it closed, so Lois had to find work as a drug store clerk, he's not helping around the house then.
Back to top Go down
dreamsinpink
Lotus Crystal

dreamsinpink

Lotus Crystal

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 2:44 pm

I agree that the show was funnier at the beginning. It got really weird there for a while, and because of that I haven't been interested in watching the newest season. The 100th or 150th episode (I can't remember what number it was) with Stewie and Brian locked in the bank vault really put me off of it for a while.

I do love the old episodes, though. I Dream of Jesus is probably my favourite episode.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamsinpinkwrites.wordpress.com/ http://she-dreams-in-pink.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/adriennethecanadian
Sponsored content

Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guy   Family Guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Guy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top