The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th April 2015, 12:13 pm

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 2393257330
"That sounds like a good plan for now. I'm not sure what other options we have," she replied. On top of all the emotions coursing through her, the hole of not seeing Pluto in so long opened up again as their conversation went on. She let out a small sigh before another realization came over her like a wave.

"Mamo-chan, can I stay at your place tonight? Lyra will probably want and need to stay at the Tsukino household and I don't want to deal with all of the mess, even for one night. If Seiya does end up coming to Earth, I hope she ends up staying with him."
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2015, 10:03 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 411z2dR
Mamoru knew that Chibiusa was also worried. Hearing her ask to stay with him he knew that was probably for the best. It'd keep Chibiusa and Lyra from fighting."Yes that's probably the best idea." Mamoru said, "But, I think we should check on Usagi and Lyra later." Mamoru smiled at Chibiusa, in the hope that Chibiusa would relax a bit. He knew this was going to be hard for both of them. Mamoru hoped that even if Seiya came to Earth nothing would change. He disliked the thought that everything him and Usagi had built and created could disappear in the future or even just now.

Last edited by Princess Luna on 6th May 2015, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2015, 11:49 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 8mZMkTV

Usagi didn’t sleep very well last night.

Thoughts of her two daughters, two husbands, and two futures wouldn’t stop haunting her. She’d called all of her friends, of course, and they were just as surprised and confused. None of them could provide a satisfying solution. Most of them admitted the future with Mamoru seemed like the “right” future, and Minako asked her whom she loved. Who her heart wanted. Usagi knew if that was what it came down to, there would be no contest. She loved Mamoru, and she had always loved Seiya only as a friend. But the presence of their daughters changed things. She did love Lyra, probably as much as she loved Chibiusa.

Ami promised to look into it, though she seemed adamant that while multiple futures could exist parallel to each other, they were never supposed to intersect like this. Simply put, the situation was impossible and something was wrong in the time and space continuum.

They had all finally come to one conclusion; they needed Pluto.

Usagi wondered if Chibiusa still had her Time Key. That might be the only way to solve this mystery once and for all.

But today, she was going to meet Seiya and give him a chance to meet his daughter. After telling everyone—including Mamoru and Chibiusa—her plan for the day, she and Lyra had gone to Seiya’s apartment to wait, and now she was unlocking the door with the spare key he hid under the mat. Suppressing a yawn, Usagi pushed open the door and stepped inside, gesturing for Lyra to follow suit.

“So, your dad should be here soon. This is where he lives when he visits, by the way. It’s considerably more lavish than my house because he used to pose as a famous pop star.” She paused, then laughed. “You probably already knew all this. Anyway, did you sleep well last night? Would you like some tea?” She went into the kitchen and rummaged around the cupboards. She knew Seiya usually kept some supplies around for when he visited, so hopefully there’d be something to drink. She herself could really use some coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2015, 4:37 pm

Lyra followed after Usagi easily enough, though she was a tiny bit drowsy herself. She realized now that she definitely had to have inherited that from her mother. She had thoroughly enjoyed staying the night, meeting her grandparents in the past. Grandma Ikuko was so nice! She couldn't believe how many sweet desserts had been offered to her after the delicious home cooked meal, and she had eagerly claimed the cup with her nickname on it since pinky girl wasn't there to do it, though she hadn't been very fond of the bright pink color. The little bunny face on it had been absolutely adorable though. And this eras television was as entertaining as in the future! She had adamantly refused to sleep in pinky girl's room though, and with relief, had been allowed to sleep with her mother in her bed. How long had it been since she had done that? But it was indescribably comforting, expecially with
everything that was going on.

She looked around intrigued as they entered the apartment, but her eyes didn't miss the fact that Usagi knew where a spare key was. Oh yes, there was hope indeed, surely there were feelings between her parents that perhaps neither had the courage to admit. But that would change now that she was there as proof that it could be allowed, and could be a good thing! She smiled and nodded at her mother's talking. "Yes Usagi. Papa was the one who taught me how to sing and play. But I like song writing best. Sometimes he puts on a concert and sometimes I can sing a duet with him, or aunt Minako, or by myself. He always lets aunt Minako join too because she wanted to be an idol so bad. And uh-huh! I had a good nights rest! Did you? And yes please, is there any jasmine tea? Can I help?" She came and stood by Usagi's side, beaming up at her widely.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 1:35 am

Usagi smiled as she listened to Lyra’s stories about the future. It was so weird hearing about what was going to happen, yet at the same time what might never will. The latter part felt like a gut punch every time. This other future seemed just as happy as the one Chibiusa came from. What was she supposed to do? And how long did she have before she had to decide? On one hand, she didn’t want it to be anytime soon, but the longer she spent time with both daughters, the more impossible the choice would be.

“I was a bit restless, but having you in my bed actually helped,” Usagi answered honestly. It was true; though sleep did not come easy—and only serious problems could cause that because sleeping was always the least of her problems—whenever she opened her eyes and found Lyra sleeping peacefully beside her, she felt comforted and relaxed, which was weird because, in a way, Lyra was also the source of her problem. But one thing her heart knew for sure; this child deserved her future and Usagi had to try her best to save it.

“I think Seiya has just about every type of tea there is here,” she laughed, opening up a box filled with all kinds of tea. “Yup. Found jasmine. And of course you can help. The cups and saucers should be on that cupboard,” she pointed to her left. “I’ll boil the water.”

Usagi filled the electric kettle with water, musing about how familiar she found this entire apartment. Indeed, almost as familiar as she found Mamoru’s. She had even had sleepovers here, though of course that was only when Seiya was on her female form. She didn’t realize how complicated it would be having a friend who could be both.

While the water heated up, she sat down on the kitchen table. “Lyra, I must say… I really love hearing about all these happy stories about the future. And I’m sad that I know nothing about you. Would you tell me more about your life? Like, your hobbies, your favorite food, subjects, and all that?”
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 4:36 pm

Lyra looked extremely pleased when Usagi said she could help, and she immediately went to the indicated cabinets, hopping up onto the counter top ably and opening the doors. She picked out two tea cups and two saucers and set them gingerly on the counter, then closed the cabinets and hopped back down to the ground again. She brought both cups over and sat them on the counter next to the stove. Then she began opening all of the drawers until she found the cutlery, and pulled out two spoons and set them. She belatedly realized Usagi was sitting at the table now, and smiled sheepishly as she brought the cups and spoons over to the table now.

As she set them down, she looked to Usagi and smiled widely, nodding at the woman's question as she sat down across from her. “Of course! Well...let's see. Hmm... like I said, I really like song writing. And I like running track, especially when I get to run with aunt Haruka. And learning everything I can about how to be a good queen. My favorite food is...well..anything sweet.” She smiled mildly sheepishly again. “And my least favorite food ever is turnips...yuck! I really like my astronomy classes, but..hm...my least favorite class would be gardening. I like the gardens around the palace and flowers are pretty, but I don't like dealing with the dirt so much....but my favorite flower is the Stargazer lily! I always try to keep a vaseful of them in my room. My favorite color is dark blue. So that's the color of my room...Would you like to see pictures of my room?” She asked, reaching for her pocket as she looked at Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 5:13 am

Usagi listened intently to Lyra’s story. It seemed she was a creative girl—probably inherited from her father. And somewhat into physical activities, too. But she definitely got her sweet tooth from Usagi. She liked the stars—that wasn’t surprising considering her heritage. Usagi giggled when she said she didn’t like dirt. She wondered if Mako could ever change that…

“Yes, I would love to see pictures of your room,” she nodded excitedly. It was strange that she had this child who went by the same name as the one she knew, yet so different. Well, her father was different, so she supposed that had something to do with it. Thinking about him again, Usagi realized she was feeling somewhat nervous now, thinking about his arrival. She’d never felt awkward around him before, but now that they had a child, surely that would change.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 7:04 am

It was with obvious pleasure she took the little cat ball out. A press of the nose, and it returned to its regular size. She regarded it very fondly as she set it on the table. “Aunt Ami gave this to me when I was six, on our birthday, after I was able to transform. I named it Moon-P because Sailor Moon was my greatest hero. I think I picked the P because aunt Ami said it has a program that allows it to grow in many ways, just like a person. I've kept it all these years, and I've been upgrading it whenever I can. It's very useful for communication, and taking pictures for me, and research.” She smiled fondly, stroking one of the ears before she addressed Moon-P. “Moon-P, project pictures, forward angle. Home category.” She adjusted the toy between them on the table, so it was facing a blank wall near them. Just like before, a now larger picture beamed from the eyes onto the wall.

It was a picture of an obviously large room with the view seeming to be from the doorway, the walls made of crystal. But dark blue sheer curtains were draped here and there over the walls. Pressed against a far wall was a large, very plush looking canopy bed, the head of the bed nearly overflowing with large dark blue pillows, and a comforter blanket on top that had little shimmers, looking like a night sky resting on her bed. Even more sheer curtains were draped from the rod and around the sides of the bed. Further on one of the side walls were two french doors that obviously led out to a small balcony. And indeed, there were pillars scattered about the room with vases on top of them, each with a uniquely arranged bouquet of stargazer lilies.

There was a large vanity, sitting next to a dresser, the top full of scattered products and brushes, and on the other side, a tall standing jewelry box which a glance through the glass doors revealed it held quite a lot of jewelry. A closet was half open, revealing peeks of long dresses mixed with casual clothing. A flick of the ear revealed a different angle, and now an entertainment system made of crystal was revealed, something that looked similar to a TV but much much more advanced, and many cases, some seeming to be movies or else video games, and yes, there were a few video game consoles in the bottom cabinet. Near by was what looked like a computer system pressed up against the wall, similar to the control panel in the command room in the crown fruit parlor, but still more advanced and a bit smaller in size. A comfortable chair on wheels was settled in front of it.

Another flick, and this time it was a picture of Lyra, and she stood in the mirror next to Moon-P, making a silly laughing face, a sink and counter made of crystal in front of her, scattered with more brushes and hair product and a lone tube of toothpaste with the toothbrush sitting in a cup by the faucet. Lyra blushed a little and flicked the ear again, changing the pictures to another, this time it was obviously a throne room. A far younger Lyra, perhaps 6 or 7, was sitting proudly in one of the large crystal thrones sitting side by side, softened with cushions. One decorated with symbols of moons, the one she sat on, the other decorated with stars. She was holding up what looked very similar to Usagi's long lost Crescent Moon wand but with a star as well as the crescent, and her mouth was open in speech. She also seemed to be unaware of the detransformed inner senshi in a near by doorway, smothering their faces and obviously trying not to laugh at the young princess pretending to be queen of invisible subjects.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 11:31 am

Usagi watched the cat-shaped ball curiously, wondering if it functioned exactly like Luna-P. It was weird that some things were obviously different versions of the same thing in this future. She blushed when Lyra said she’d named it after Sailor Moon, her hero. “Chibiusa has a very similar item, only she calls it Luna-P because it looks like my guardian cat, Luna. It can transform into other things and sometimes hypnotizes people too…”

She trailed off when she saw the projection of what she presumed to be Lyra’s room. It was beautiful. The blue color was obviously dominant, blanketing it like a night sky. She smiled when she saw the array of video games, wondering what kind of games the 30th century might have. When she saw the scene in the throne room, Usagi’s smile widened, yet at the same time tears had formed a mist in her eyes. She blinked them away, feeling a strange longing for a future she had never known before.

The whistle of the kettle broke the trance, and she jumped up to turn it off. She then poured the hot water into the cups prepared by Lyra and gave her one of the jasmine tea bags, her mind still centuries away. “It all looks very beautiful, and you look very happy,” she said at last, glancing back at the picture on the wall. “I wish I knew how this future came to be. How I ended up there instead of the other one…”

From what Lyra had said, it seemed she hadn’t even known Mamoru existed. Did Usagi never even keep in touch with him, even though she chose Seiya? After being in a relationship with him for that long, one that transcended time and space, life and death… how did it just end like that? Did he… die? Was that how she ended up with someone else? A chill went through her, and she hugged herself.

Absent-mindedly she dipped the tea bag into the hot water, hoping Seiya would be here soon. She doubted he’d be able to clear things up, but it would be nice to have someone there to support her through this confusing phase.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 3:39 pm

Lyra was smiling and turned to watch Usagi as she went to pick up the hot water. She took a moment to turn of the projection as the water was poured, and thanked Usagi as she took the teabag and dipped it in, bobbing it up and down. She smiled still and nodded. “I'm very, very happy. I have the best family in the world, and I get to see and learn so many things...and I can transform into a senshi and protect people! And then one day, I'll ascend the throne just like you, and protect everyone still.” When she heard Usagi musing how it happened, she spun the teabag a little in her cup.

“Papa always tells me about how you got together. He came down to Earth looking for Princess Kakyuu, and he fell in love with you the moment he laid eyes on you. He said you didn't really like him at first because you thought he was kind of a jerk, but he kept trying, and you became friends. He kept trying to tell you he loved you, but you...just didn't seem to realize it. He never told me why. But he never gave up hope, and then one day, before he was leaving for Kinmoku, you stopped him and asked him to never leave again. You told him you loved him. And Papa says you've been together ever since, and he was glad you chose to stay with him.” She picked up her spoon now, and spooned some sugar in to suit her tastes and began stirring the tea to dissolve the sugar. “It's a very romantic story. But...I never realized how easily your choice could have been someone else...” her voice turned a little sad as she looked down at her tea.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 10:50 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 2VO6P17

After giving the Starlights a short explanation, Fighter was finally able to leave Kinmoku. Using the same method she used to travel to Earth a while back, Fighter was able to get there in about twelve hours. It was a long trip, and she was exhausted, but it would be worth it.

Just the thought of seeing Usagi again made everything worth it.

Fighter had been trying to sort everything out in her head, but there were so many questions that she knew would be answered when she arrived. But the number one thing she was concerned with was the fact that she had a future with Usagi. And by the looks of it, they had one gorgeous kid.

After what felt like years, Fighter could see the small blue orb in the distance. Even further away she spotted a few other planets from the solar system, but they were of no concern to her. All that mattered was Earth and seeing Usagi again. 

Noticing that the planet's position signaled daytime in Tokyo, Fighter decided that it would be best to land on top of a building towards the edge of the city. Her landing was smooth, but her limbs were weakened from the suspended trip. Groaning, Fighter stood and stretched, de-transforming into the male version of Seiya Kou. 

~

Walking slowly and ponderously, Seiya finally reached his 'home' on Earth, the penthouse that he shared with Yaten and Taiki when they all lived here. Now it would be empty and quiet, with no laughter or discussion to fill the rooms. With a sigh, Seiya slipped his key into the lock and turned the handle, reminding himself that he would get to see Usagi soon. He wouldn't be lonely then.

As Seiya entered the penthouse, he immediately noticed that the lights were on. Standing there, he was suddenly filled with agitation. "Are you freaking kidding me?! I told Yaten to turn the lights off a thousand times!" he yelled to himself. The amount on the electrical bill could only be imagined.

Grumbling, Seiya headed towards the kitchen, but paused when he heard voices. Female voices. 

On any other day, Seiya would have run into the room and punched the intruder in the face. But this wasn't any other day, and that wasn't any other voice. He couldn't mistake her voice anywhere.

Walking into the kitchen, a smile covered Seiya's face as he saw his favorite Odango sitting at his table. "Well well, look what I've got here. Two odangoes in one house? I dunno if I can handle the two of you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 11:18 am

All of those dreams that Lyra had... if they didn’t come true, it would be Usagi’s fault. The pressure that she felt burdening her was even greater now that she’d seen how worthy of saving both futures were. She sipped her tea carefully, so as not to scorch her tongue, and wished to god she could figure out what to do. How did this happen? Why must she be put in this position? It was unfair to choose either way.

The first part of Lyra’s story about how she and Seiya met certainly rang true. Usagi frowned, wondering what had urged her to stop Seiya that day. But Seiya hadn’t even told her he loved her in this timeline… Had he?

She couldn’t have missed something that important, right?

“It seems like this story had a different past… one where perhaps I haven’t already promised myself to someone else,” Usagi said quietly. She hated seeing Lyra sad, but it seemed she had a different expectation about what she might find here.

It was at that moment that she heard Seiya’s loud voice. Startled, she nearly dropped her cup, but managed to put it down safely. “Sounds like your father’s here,” she told Lyra with a smile.

A second later he appeared in the kitchen with his usual smile, as usual looking as if nothing could rattle him. Not even the thought of having a child that he didn’t know about from the future. In fact, he acted as if Lyra had been his daughter all his life, and this feeling—the feeling that she could be a family with the two of them—slightly unsettled Usagi, mostly because of how easy it felt.

“Hello, Seiya-kun. It’s really good to see you in person again,” she said, standing up to greet him. She wasn’t quite sure if a hug would be appropriate—normally, yes, but now not only was he on his male form, but there was also the sudden family matter, and again she felt that restraint, as if she was forbidden from trying to get too close to him.

After all, she was still someone else’s.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 11:41 am

Lyra frowned quietly at her words, mulling them over as she continued stirring her tea, waiting for it to cool down more before she tried drinking it. “I don't know about that...if you were with this other man before Papa or not. But...you always tell me in the future, 'Be with someone because you love them, and you want to be with them. Never think you have to be with someone because you think you have to be. You can choose love over destiny.'” But she was shocked out of her mulling by a yelling voice, which caused her to jump, though her eyes shined a little brighter as she instantly recognized the voice.

She nodded to Usagi's statement and turned as she heard Seiya speaking again and began laughing, at his words as much as being able to see him again. And while Usagi hesitated over her uncertainty about hugging Seiya, Lyra expressed no reservations. She hopped out of her chair and ran eagerly to Seiya, throwing her arms around his waist and hugging him tightly, similar to how she had hugged Usagi when she first saw her. “Papa! I’m so glad to see you here! But what are you wearing? I guess Mama had to teach you about fashion when you got married!” she giggled, picking at his shirt lightly. Her tone was teasing but with a familiarity that suggested this was a long running joke between her and him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:08 pm

Seiya couldn't help but feel a little hurt by Usagi's...unenthusiastic greeting. It was a little out-of-character, but he guessed she was still feeling weird about everything that had happened.

But Lyra? The adorable kid immediately rushed to Seiya and hugged him, and he hadn't felt so good in a long, long time.

The warmth of the child reminded him of Usagi, and it was comforting. "Hey there, kiddo. It's good to finally meet you. I was right, you do have my good-looks," he teased, grabbing one of her dark pigtails and twirling it. At her comment about his outfit, Seiya stepped back and grabbed both sides of his red suit-jacket, fluffing it for dramatic emphasis. 

"This is called style. Your mother got all of her knowledge from me. There's a reason I was followed by five-hundred girls every day, and it wasn't just my striking good looks. I, unlike some guys, had a good fashion sense."

Looking up at Usagi again, Seiya's eyes softened. "Hey, are you gonna stand there all day? I traveled here all by myself just to see you, and I don't even get a hug? Come on, Odango, where's that smile?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:24 pm

Lyra giggled again at Seiya's comment about her having his good looks. Yes, this was most definitely her father, and he even played with her hair like he did in the future! She laughed out loud at his twirling of one of her pigtails, styled just like his ponytail was. Then he continued being silly, fussing with himself and insisting it was he who had taught her mother. Not quite the same rhythm to the game they usually played, but it felt familiar anyway and she could just hear in her head her mother playfully scolding him for bragging about being chased by women when he was a happily married king. She hadn't realized how much she missing her joking with her father until now. It made her ache for her parents.

But then she saw his attention shift to Usagi, and the moment she looked up at his eyes, she knew. Yes, he loved Usagi immensely. Couldn't she see it, feel it radiating off of him? The way his eyes shined and his body almost seemed to lean towards her, as if ready to embrace her at any moment. The way his voice sounded almost pleading for her affection. She stepped back a little to the side, looking between the past versions of her parents, anxiously waiting quietly. This would surely be the telling moment if her future was salvageable or not.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 1:07 am

Usagi listened to Lyra’s words, but didn’t have the heart to say that that was exactly the problem. She was with Mamoru because she loved him and wanted to be with him. She never felt obligated to stay with him just because she knew they would have Chibiusa in the future and breaking up would erase her. Mamoru was her love and her destiny, in the past, present, and future. Their souls had always been meant for each other.

She smiled a little as Lyra pretty much threw herself into Seiya’s arms, her heart aching at how easy and natural it seemed. She wished they could be happy, wished they could be a real family, but without her in the picture. Why did it have to be her? Her heart already belonged to someone else.

Usagi laughed as Lyra stared at Seiya’s clothes in disbelief. As pop idols, the Three Lights had definitely been known to wear strange bold colors and sometimes outrageous outfits to gain attention. The red suit had somehow become Seiya’s trademark.

She blinked at Seiya’s emphasis on ‘some guys’, wondering if that was a jab on Mamoru’s fashion sense.

When he finally addressed her, Usagi’s uncertain smile slowly widened, and she let herself relax a little bit. It was no big deal. They were friends. She wasn’t cheating on Mamoru by giving him a hug, right? And he did come all this way from another planet…

“Oh, alright. It is really good to see you,” she said, giving him a warm embrace. “I guess my mind’s just a bit all over the place thanks to this revelation.”
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 7:09 am

Lyra stood where she was quietly, her gaze shifting swiftly between the two older people, glancing them up and down to read their body language. She felt fear threading through her stomach when she saw Usagi's reluctant. She could see the sadness in her mother's eyes and her fist clenched subtly. 'I'm doing to die, aren't I...' she thought to herself sadly. She couldn't make her mother love her father...but surely there had to be something, right? Otherwise there was no hope, and she may as well go home and wait for the end.

She bit her bottom lip quietly, watching as Usagi finally relented and hugged the taller man. It seemed like a friendly embrace, which made her feel a half hearted sort of hopefulness. She looked up, staring at the people she had known all her life, people who had been deeply in love and always had a special smile for each other in the future. Was that really not meant to be? She clenched her hand tighter and hid her hands behind her back, feeling the tears welling in her eyes a little at the concept dawning on her that her chances of succeeding in saving her future were doomed from the start.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 4:32 pm

Seiya was relieved when Usagi hugged him, and all of the tension that he had been feeling was suddenly washed away. He was nervous as to how she would treat him, and when she didn't hug him initially, it worried him. The last thing he wanted was for this whole situation to completely ruin any relationship they had, be it friendship or something more. 

But Seiya couldn't show his worries. He had to stay positive, because optimism was what Usagi needed, and Lyra probably needed it too.

Her embrace was warm, giving Seiya an intense feeling of comfort and happiness. Smiling softly, Seiya hugged Usagi back, wanting to stay there forever. But they had to pull away, the moment had to end, and Seiya would be wishing for it to begin again.

"Hey, don't worry! We'll figure something out, alright? We always do. You're Sailor Moon, for crying out loud. If anyone can save the future, it's you. In the meantime," Seiya crouched down so he was eye-level with Lyra, "I think you and I are scheduled to get to know each other better. Plus I kinda need an explanation of what's going on, but I'm sure you've explained it multiple times already. We can skip that all from now, if you want. I don't know about you, but I'm really craving some of Earth's ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 12:25 am

Usagi was surprised to hear Seiya’s complete faith in her, especially since Mamoru had thought that this would be impossible, even for her. It was a really nice thought, and for a brief second, just a fleeting one, she wondered if she was with the right person after all. If Mamoru could not trust her to save their future, while Seiya did, what did it mean? Did she not deserve to be with the person who had faith in her more than anyone else? For a long time, she had thought that person was Mamoru. But what if she was wrong?

She watched Seiya talk to Lyra, and guilt over doubting her relationship warred with the happiness she got just from watching these two. She just wanted everyone to be happy. Was that too much to ask?

“Ice cream, huh?” she laughed. “Guess we’re going for even more dessert. We just visited the Crown Fruit Parlor yesterday, but I guess we could go back, unless you have a specific place in mind, Seiya-kun?” she asked curiously. At some point, she would have to stop this dessert train, especially remembering that one time she and Chibiusa had gotten terrible cavities. But maybe not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 8:36 am

Lyra listened as Seiya expressed his utter faith in Usagi's abilities and smiled a bit. He had always gushed so much about how awesome Sailor Moon was, and how with her love, anything in the world could be possible. She distinctly remembered one very silly night where he joked that if she wanted to make it rain chocolate milk or bonbons, she would figure out a way.

The memory nearly made her giggle, and she felt extremely better when Seiya crouched down, dark blue eyes meeting bright red. It felt odd that she would have to let her father get to know her all over again, but she was used to it now with Usagi. These people hadn't given birth to her, yet, and she would be happy to help them learn. But what made her happiest was the fact he just wanted to spend time with her. For a little while, she could forget the danger her future was in.

Her eyes lit up though at the mention of ice cream. She turned when Usagi began talking about their visit to the crown fruit parlor, but Lyra didn't care. Sweets were after all her favorite food, and she could eat anything sweet indefinitely, day in or out. But a return to the simple pleasures in life, just a nice couple scoops of ice cream in a cone, sounded just perfect. She looked back up anxiously excited at Seiya as she waited with Usagi for his response to her question.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 9:23 am

That evening, Chibiusa and Mamoru called Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru to see if Setsuna had left them any means of reaching her at the time gate. Unfortunately, they did not have a time key nor any other means of contacting her that they could provide. Still, they suggested that Setsuna probably would have appeared or sent word if anything were an immediate threat to the timeline, though Haruka's tone took on a distinctly harsher edge when she heard about Seiya being the king of an alternate Crystal Tokyo. In short, Chibiusa and Mamoru settled on the fact that even without Pluto's help, there was at least time to make decisions before anyone began disappearing.

The next day, Usagi informed them of her plans and Chibiusa was not enthused to be privy to such a gathering. So she asked Mamoru if they could have brunch at his place in order to give Seiya and Lyra some space. Much as her heart sank at the thought of Usagi potentially finding reasons to choose Lyra's future, it was somehow easier for her to deal with the situation when not in the same room as Lyra.

The weather that day was quite pleasant. "Mamo-chan, would you like to go outside for a real walk to enjoy this weather?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 10:50 am

Seiya raised an eyebrow at Usagi. "Who are you and what have you done with Odango?" he asked. "I know you want to impress me, but you don't have to turn down ice cream." Laughing, Seiya tightened his ponytail and took off his blazer, tossing it onto the back of one of the kitchen chairs. He wouldn't need it, giving it was a nice day out and they were going to get ice cream.

Stretching his arms, Seiya began to lead the way to the ice cream shop. "If I'm going to be learning all this crazy stuff about the future, I'm gonna need the sugar." 

Glancing back, Seiya looked at the girl who was supposedly his future daughter. As their eyes met, he wondered if she could see through the act he was putting on. Did she know he was stalling?
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th April 2015, 11:29 am

Lyra blinked a little when Seiya didn't give an answer after teasing Usagi. One eyebrow lifted ever so slightly, she watched as he fixed his ponytail and casually threw away his jacket and suppressed a small giggle. He was fairly flamboyant in the future, but not this much! Had fatherhood tempered him somewhat over the centuries?

And he still hadn't given an answer about where they were going after he said he needed sugar to be able to cope with the new information. As he began walking, she quickly darted to his side and reached up, taking his hand without hesitation and in such an easy manner that signified that she did this constantly, even at her age. And there wasn't any embarrassment or shyness about doing it.

When she took his hand, he was glancing down and she looked up. She could see the vaguely questioning look in his eyes, a musing sort of light. And her eyes shone with an answering slightly mischievous knowing glimmer. She knew if her father didn't give an answer within the first few minutes, it was meant to be a surprise for her mother, and a sign to go along with it so her mother wouldn't realize what was going on.

She looked back at Usagi and smiled, reaching her other hand out towards her. She loved being able to walk hand in hand with her parents, one on either side. “Come on mama, let's go!” she said, grinning widely. Darn, she had called her mama again! She was never going to be able to get into the habit of calling her by name.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 11:41 am

Usagi was starting to wish she could have Seiya’s carefree attitude. She was still amazed that he was taking this news so casually, as if daughters from the future popped up in his life every day. And she did tell him about the part where only one future could be saved, right? It was nice that he had faith in her so completely, but she was still having trouble being her normal self now that every moment, a huge decision hung in the balance.

He hadn’t really answered her question about where he wanted to go, but she just followed him, figuring they’d know sooner or later. When Lyra called for her and offered her hand, Usagi instinctively took it, before she realized they were now walking hand in hand, all three of them, like a family. She remembered doing this for the first time with Mamoru and Chibiusa and how right that moment had felt. She was terrified at how right this felt, too.

Why must every moment of happiness be tainted like this? It was so unfair.

And by the way, if Seiya didn’t seem surprised by this development, did it mean he had feelings for her? But how come he never told her? Usagi had so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 7:23 pm

Mamoru had been struggling with what to do. He didn't want to leave Seiya, Usagi, and Lyra alone, but Chibiusa convinced him to go get brunch with her. Afterwards she asked him to go for a walk and he thought that was a great idea! "I'd love to go for a walk, Chibiusa, it really is a beautiful day." Mamoru said. Then things started to swirl around in his head, what should they do, where should they go? Should they check in on Usagi, Seiya, and Lyra? He really wanted to. He was really uncomfortable with this situation. Part of him wanted to walk in and show Seiya that he was still in the picture and so was Chibiusa. He wanted to show that he was still in the picture and he wouldn't let that change. 

Another part of him worried that, that would be too much and maybe it'd anger Usagi. So instead he decided to ask Chibiusa. "Where would you like to go walk?" Mamoru asked.

Last edited by Princess Luna on 6th May 2015, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 9:57 am

When Lyra took his hand, Seiya felt a rush of warmth and emotion. It was strange how he felt so connected to this girl, and they had only just met. The thought of having to say goodbye to her was too painful to bear. He was already attached.

Just like when he first met Usagi.

It was still so strange, thinking that Usagi was his wife and the mother of his child in the future. What he hell did he ever do to deserve such a beautiful future? 

As the group walked, Seiya couldn't help but wish for time to stop. For the first time in a long time, he actually felt like he had a family. They didn't even need to talk. The quiet held words that couldn't be spoken. 

Finally they arrived at the ice cream shop Seiya had been missing. He tried to get the Starlights to help him get a nice cream shop built on Kinmoku, but they just made fun of him and said he was childish. Now he could finally get his hands on the delicious treat.

"Alright girls, ice cream's on me. I'll have a vanilla double-scoop cone, please," he said to the girl behind the counter. She blushed and began to get his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 10:05 am

Lyra skipped happily between her mother and father, gripping their hands gently and at times playfully swinging, using them and their hands to prevent her from landing on her back or on her face. She looked up at them and grinned. Were it not for the clothes, and the fact that the city was made of stone instead of crystal, she would have felt exactly like she was back at home. For the moment, she didn't have the worry about her future, and if she would disappear. She was with her parents, and all was right.

Seiya had led them to an unfamiliar ice cream place, and Lyra had grinned delightedly at his offer of buying ice cream. Just like always. She looked excitedly at the woman, disengaging her hands from Usagi and Seiya's as she leaned on the cart a little, eagerly looking over the flavors available. “Oh! I'd like a...um...a triple scoop! With um-um, the chocolate chocolate chip, and the brownie fudge, and the caramel vanilla!” she grinned up at the slightly stunned and flushed woman, who hastily began scooping the frozen treat after handing Seiya his.

As she took her ice cream, she began licking along all three scoops, delighted that the vanilla helped temper the chocolate a bit so it wasn't overwhelming, but added to the richness. She sighed and smiled up happily at her father. “Thank you!”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th May 2015, 10:33 am

Lost in thoughts, Usagi barely realized that they had arrived at the ice cream shop. She suppressed a smile as Lyra put in her order, quite a lot like how her own would normally look like. If there was such a thing as a five or six-scoop order, or more, Usagi would have had that always. There was never enough ice cream to be had and trying to choose just one flavor was cruelty.

“I’ll have a double scoop of chocolate chip and strawberry, please,” she said once both Lyra and Seiya had gotten theirs. She figured ordering one scoop would cause everyone to be seriously concerned for her health, but she didn’t really feel like eating right now. How could she, when two futures hung in the balance? Usagi didn’t realize there were things that could turn off her appetite, but there she was, with her stomach churning at the thought of dessert.

When the server handed her the cone, Usagi smiled in thanks. “So, are we going to sit here or are we going for a walk?” she asked the other two, trying to cheer herself up. If this might be her only time with the two of them like this, then the least she could do was not dampen the mood.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th May 2015, 8:32 am

Chibiusa paused. She hasn't really thought about where to take a walk, but she knew being active would keep her mind off of the unpleasant thoughts of yesterday. She hoped to delay checking in with Usagi and Lyra for as long as possible today. Maybe even put it off until tomorrow?

"How about the park?" she finally replied. It would most likely be crowded with the beautiful weather, but it was the easiest green space to reach from Mamoru's apartment. "And maybe we could stop for some nice cold drinks if we get thirsty, or sweets. I had a hard time enjoying mine yesterday..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th May 2015, 9:26 am

When Chibiusa finally answered the park, Mamoru smiled. "The park is a great idea!" Mamoru said to his daughter. "It's such a nice day and I think a walk in the park and maybe even some sweets or cold drinks would be good for us. I understand what you mean about not enjoying yours yesterday, but today we'll fix that." Mamoru smiled at his daughter and hoped that this walk and maybe some sweets would cheer her up. They both needed it and a walk would help them clear their heads. 

So Mamoru got up and put on his shoes, getting ready to go for a walk. "Let's go then, Chibiusa." Mamoru said trying his best to stay in high spirits. He really hoped things would get better, it'd probably take a while, but Mamoru believed and truly hoped that things would go back to normal in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top