The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 9:54 pm

The Hero's Ghost

Hundreds of years ago, before Kira Alderran became Sailor Andromeda, there had been a myth about another Sailor Andromeda. The first one that became forgotten along with the legend of the sea monster that Kira eventually faced. The creature did not surface for the first time in Kira’s lifetime. In fact, it used to come around every 300 years. And each time, it would take a young woman’s life before it became satisfied and returned to its slumber. Kira finally ended the threat of the creature when she awakened as a sailor guardian, but before her, there had been another.

The first Sailor Andromeda wasn’t quite so lucky. In her time, she was newly awakened and inexperienced, doubtful. She had her legendary weapon and everything she needed to fight against the monster, but she lacked the confidence and faith in herself; two tools that she needed more than anything else. Despite being a warrior herself, she thought she needed someone’s help to win the battle. She thought she needed a man’s help.

On his travels, guardian Perseus visited the Andromeda star and came across a damsel in distress. Unable to abandon her, he offered his help to Sailor Andromeda. Together, they went to fight the sea monster. However, Andromeda’s doubts and lack of faith in herself became her downfall. Even with Percy’s help, she could not overcome the creature. The sea monster devoured her, and, satisfied with getting the star seed of the planet’s protector, it went back into deep slumber.

Percy left the planet feeling defeated and ashamed of his failure. He could not protect Andromeda and had let her die. As an attempt to rid himself of the guilt, he started making stories about how he’d saved Andromeda from the monster instead, stories that soon became more and more exaggerated.

Hundreds of years passed. A new Sailor Andromeda was born, and this time, she did slay the sea monster. By herself. When the new Andromeda pays a visit to Crystal Tokyo, she crosses path with Percy, who, three hundred years since losing the battle, is now facing a ghost from his past.

Details on any necessary information: Takes place during the Crystal Tokyo era, after the events of the Return to Zenar storyline.

Players:
Sailor Andromeda played by Sailor Mercury
Perseus/Percy played by JupiterThunderCrash
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 11:36 pm

Perseus wandered the palace grounds of Crystal Tokyo, mostly killing time as he waited for his senshi to return from behind the Asteroid Belt. The Galilean Moon senshi were on a patrol there for a few months, in an attempt to lessen the load on the Outer Senshi, and Percy had heard they would arrive sometime this week. The brown and white cat was sitting on a wall in the courtyard when a splash of blue caught his attention as it passed him by. He turned to see a senshi, one that was not a member of the royal court. 

She was probably just a visitor from another planet, something that wasn't uncommon after Neo Queen Serenity became ruler. All kinds of senshi were visiting Crystal Tokyo after hearing how Sailor Moon had defeated Chaos, in hopes of forming good relations. But there was something about this particular one that kept his attention. That outfit and her hair color were so familiar. Wait... Perseus jumped to his feet, running along the wall to intercept her. It couldn't be her, but it was the only explanation. 

"Wait!" The senshi's path was suddenly barred by a talking, short haired cat. "Are you... Andromeda?" he asked, looking at her as if he was seeing a ghost instead. "How are you- how did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 12:55 am

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost 5531w1

Andromeda was used to being in Crystal Tokyo now, and with her status as welcomed guest, she sometimes liked to wander around the palace for no specific reason when she needed a break from home. Truthfully, this place had become like a second home to her, and she wondered if one of these days she could even run into a solar system senshi and talk properly with them. She’d love to learn more about their past.

Lost in her thoughts as she walked, Andromeda almost tripped over a cat.

She skidded to a stop and regained her balance, her eyes widening at the creature that now barred her path. She thought she’d heard it speak… yes, it was speaking. She’d seen cats that could talk around here, but that was one time, a long time ago when she first got here, and honestly she’d kind of forgotten about it. So it was bewildering to see the brown and white ball of fur speaking eloquently, if somewhat confusedly.

“Yes?” she confirmed the question, figuring the cat was just one of those that recognized her after all the Collector and Zenar stuff. It was weird to be sort of famous in another planet.

“How did I get here?” she blinked in confusion. “By flying over from my planet, I suppose.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 3:41 am

Perseus shook his head. Why did she look so confused? Didn't she remember what happened? How could she forget her own demise? The thought of the events so many years ago still stung him now. Him, a regular Jovian man at the time, sailing on a borrowed boat on the faraway planet of Andromeda. He was younger and more impulsive then, and when he spotted a dejected looking woman in a senshi's outfit by the shoreline, he couldn't help but stop to see what was wrong. It had somehow led to the terrible battle with that sea monster, and she was gone. He had not heard of a Sailor Andromeda again, and he had eventually grown content with his failure.

"No, I meant...how are you even alive right now? We fought together and you died! I saw you get eaten by the serpent, I know it!" Percy had searched the beach for any trace of her, and it had taken days before he was convinced she wasn't coming back up from the ocean. Yet years later, Sailor Andromeda was standing before him again, perfectly fine. "You remember me, right? I'm Perseus!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 5:12 am

How was she even alive? Wow, rude. She knew she almost died a couple times in Zenar, but that was a bit straightforward, wasn’t it?

Fought together? Eaten by a serpent? Andromeda frowned. Was it possible the cat was drunk? Could cats get drunk?

She stared at the cat a couple seconds. Neither the appearance nor the name rang any bells to her. “I’m sorry, cat. I literally have never even spoken to a talking feline before, so this is kind of surreal. Am I in some kind of weird alternate universe right now?” Was this a dream? Did she inhale a poisonous mushroom by accident? She looked around just to check that everything else was still normal, and they were.

Except for the talking cat who seemed convinced that he knew her.

“I think you’re mistaking me for someone else.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 11:13 am

"But I'm sure of it!" Perseus said, before realizing he was still a cat. Of course she didn't recognize him! The white patch of fur that formed the symbol of Jupiter glowed green on his forehead, and in a flash of light, a young man with curled brown hair and the same bright green eyes as the cat stood there instead. 

"How about now?" he asked. Percy was still dressed in his old Greek armor, a mix of bronze and leather plating. "We met on your planet, and you asked for my help with the sea monster. It was a long time ago." It was still clear to him though, and he would never forget that time they spent together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 11:46 am

And then the cat turned into human. Andromeda actually jumped back in surprise. What kind of sorcery was this? Seriously, the world out there was apparently filled with lots of really strange things.

She blinked once, then shook her head. “Nope. Still nothing, sorry. You look nice though… I guess. I mean, I feel less weirded out talking to you than talking to a cat.” She frowned as he mentioned the sea monster.

“Whoa, there. I did fight a sea monster, but I did not recall asking for your help. I swear I have not met you before in my life.”

Andromeda’s brows furrowed. The way he said ‘a long time ago’ seemed… well, longer than she thought.

“When did this supposedly happen?”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 12:29 pm

She still didn't know him? Percy was crushed. Had she gotten memory loss somehow? Wait, how could have Andromeda fought the sea monster without him? The one he knew was inexperienced and unconfident, but the woman standing before him had a different attitude entirely. She carried herself like a seasoned warrior, and he could tell that she'd been through more than just that serpent battle. What had happened on that planet since he left it?

If she still claimed to have never seen him before, then was this...a different person? But why did they appear so similar?

"It was around 300 years ago," he said. "Or at least it was to me." Space travel made the concept of time harder to keep track of, but he was reasonably sure of himself.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 22nd April 2015, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:08 am

“300 years ago?!” Andromeda’s eyes bulged. A giggle escaped from her mouth before she could stop it. “I’m sorry, I’m nowhere near that old. I’m only nineteen—well, twenty soon. I have to say, though, you look pretty good for having been around for three centuries. What’s the secret?” she peered at him as if she could figure out what he was using to keep himself young. Then she remembered it was kind of common for Crystal Tokyo denizens and shook her head. “Right. It’s the queen’s crystal or whatever. I wonder if I can stay young forever if I lived here too…”

The life expectancy on Andromeda was a good 150 to 200 years, if someone was really healthy, but as she understood it, some people here had lived for much longer than that.

Then something occurred to her. This Perseus claimed he met ‘Andromeda’ 300 years ago. But she wasn’t the only Andromeda, was she? This was a fact that she had discovered when she received the Battle Trident of Andromeda while facing The Collector. All of a sudden, her playful and dismissive demeanor was gone, replaced by an urgent interest.

She grabbed Perseus’ arms in excitement. “Wait a second. Are you saying you know the original Sailor Andromeda?” Then she realized something else that felt mind-blowing. “And that she fought a sea monster too?”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime1st March 2015, 3:32 pm

She was only 19? Then it was impossible for this senshi to be the Andromeda he knew. Then how did- Of course! Sailor Crystals reincarnated after death, right? How did he forget that fact? Just because he lived a longer life did not mean that time stopped for everyone else. Andromeda's crystal had found a new owner over the years, which explained the similarities. Percy was startled out of his own thoughts when Andromeda grabbed his arm.

"Yeah, I guess I knew her, if she's not you," Perseus said. "Sorry for mixing you two up, you just looked very much like her from a distance and I haven't seen her for a while." And did she not know about the history of her planet's monster?

"That sea monster has been around for a long time," Percy continued. He remembered Andromeda explaining how it worked to him. "It attacked every 300 years or so and took a poor maiden as its prize before disappearing again. She and I were planning on changing that, but...she died to the monster as well. But you said you killed it? That's amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 9:33 am

“That’s amazing,” Andromeda’s eyes practically twinkled. “I never knew her… obviously, but I wish I did. You must tell me all about her.”

She tilted her head at his words, surprised. “She looks like me, huh? That’s… interesting.” She really wished there was a documented record of the original Sailor Andromeda. A picture… something. She had no idea what had happened or what caused her legacy to be erased from history books except for the vague mention of her weapon as a myth, but she meant to fix that when she got back. If she could get the information she needed from Perseus. Here was someone who actually knew the first Sailor Andromeda firsthand! Someone who’d actually met and talked and fought with her.

She looked around and found a couple of chairs for them to sit. She had to lower herself onto one when Perseus told her the sea monster was apparently a recurring problem. Nobody had recorded that either. What had happened to her planet’s history? How had all this important information become lost?

“Oh, god. I had no idea the monster kept coming back. It wasn’t in any of our history books. Something’s wrong here…” Was someone covering it up? But for what reason? And how many maidens had it devoured exactly? She shivered, remembering how she, too, had almost become a sacrifice herself.

The first Andromeda meant to kill it. Hearing this, she felt even more of a kinship with her predecessor. “She died fighting that monster? After she was awakened? And I thought she had the Battle Trident as well…” she asked, confused. How was that possible? What had gone wrong? The first Andromeda would have been much better prepared and equipped than she had been.

“I killed it… right at the moment of my awakening. I was going to be sacrificed to appease it, but at the last moment… this power woke up inside me and I transformed. The chains that bound me… they broke and became part of my power as well,” she gestured at her bracelets. “And then somehow I killed it with my blade. Alone.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 7:33 pm

Perseus looked thoughtful. "There was no history of the sea monster attacks? Strange, everyone seemed to know of them when I visited the planet." Just what happened while he was gone? Why didn't everyone know of what happened? 

When Andromeda spoke of how she killed the monster, Percy looked down, hands curling into fists. how dare they try to sacrifice another person, after all Sailor Andromeda had tried to do for them! They repay her by sending more girls to their deaths? But this one had broken free and taken her place, succeeding where the original had failed. He smiled slightly.

"Well, there's one big difference between you and her that I've noticed," Perseus said.  "You have more confidence. You stand up for yourself more. The Sailor Andromeda that I knew was not much of a fighter, despite having more tools at her disposal. She wanted to kill the sea monster because she felt she had to, not because she believed it was possible. That's why she asked for my help in the first place. She wasn't sure she was strong enough to handle it on her own." He sat down across from her. "Now that I think about it, it doesn't surprise me that you were the one who finally finished the job."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 9:34 pm

Andromeda made a mental note to figure out who had wiped the history of the sea monster from the books. Even if it wasn’t a threat anymore now, it seemed suspicious that someone had gone to the trouble to make sure they were unprepared for it.

She looked at him in surprise when he said he’d found a difference between her and her predecessor. Hearing about the heroine in her mind portrayed in such an honest light was difficult. Was the original Sailor Andromeda truly… not brave enough? Not confident enough? It was hard to think that the original owner of her star seed was somehow less than her. It made her sad.

She smiled wistfully and hoped the original Andromeda’s soul was at least at peace now that the sea monster threat had been taken care of for good.

“I’m Kira, by the way,” she said to him. “Kira Alderran. That’s my real name anyway. I don’t suppose she ever told you hers?”

ooc:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime13th March 2015, 11:17 pm

Perseus grinned at her. "Nice to meet you again, Miss Kira," he said. "I am Perseus, as you probably know by now. But most in this age just call me Percy." So he was talking to Andromeda's heir, in a strange way. How surreal. He was used to pure reincarnations of senshi, like with his own charges, but he could not treat Kira the same way. This was still a completely different person, no matter how she looked. This would need some getting used to...

"I only knew her for about a week, but she did not give me her name," he admitted, a little embarrassed now. "Senshi at that time used their titles much more frequently. Personal names were usually kept to themselves and people closer to them." If they had a little more time together, would Andromeda had eventually told him her real name? 

"It was a good week though..." He sounded more wistful, and his eyes unfocused slightly as he thought about that part of his journey. Percy had tried his best to not think too hard about the events of his past, but now that he was, it was getting hard to stop recalling them. It had been 300 years, but he had still failed to get over her, even when he returned to his own planet and began serving his Princess again.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 1:38 am

“Well, it’s nice to meet you too, Percy,” she replied. “It’s really good to meet someone who knew my predecessor.”

It had always been her dream to know more about the first Sailor Andromeda ever since she discovered of her existence through the Battle Trident of Andromeda that she found in The Collector’s vault. She’d often daydream about her, wonder what she looked like, whether she was brave. To know that she wasn’t as strong and that she had failed in facing the same threat was a jarring thought. Like a wake-up call after a really nice dream.

It’s tough to realize that your hero isn’t as great as you’ve always thought.

She was disappointed that the original Andromeda’s name would still remain a mystery, too, but Percy’s way of talking about her and their meeting made her smile. Maybe her predecessor wasn’t a great fighter, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t a good person. After all, she had challenged the sea monster even if it resulted in her death. Maybe she was more of a... lover?

“Did you like her?” she asked, suppressing an amused grin. “I mean, like like her.”

Sure, he said he had only known her for about a week, but since when has that ever stopped anyone?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime18th March 2015, 10:28 am

"Like like her? As in love?" Percy wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that accusation. He'd fallen for quite a few people in the Silver Millennium's time, and then he'd leave them for the next adventure. None of them lasted very long. But now that he thought of it, Sailor Andromeda had been the last woman he'd even considered in that light. After she was gone, he'd done nothing but harmless flirting. There were no more crushes for him. Was that what love was?

"Maybe I did. It was...complicated," Percy said, blushing slightly. If she had lived, would he have abandoned his own duties to Jupiter to stay with her instead, if she wanted him to? He honestly had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 10:16 am

Andromeda grinned expectantly as Percy pondered her question. She nearly giggled in delight when he admitted that maybe he was in love with her. Ooh, this was too good of an information to pass up. Her predecessor had an admirer! Well, that made her story even more tragic, she supposed, but in a way… the original Andromeda still lived in her, right?

Okay, now that made her feel awkward.

“It doesn’t have to be complicated. You either liked her or you didn’t. But, anyway… that’s probably best left in the past.”

She swung her legs back and forth, thinking of the first Andromeda and Perseus fighting together. It was so difficult not knowing what she looked like. Maybe she’d ask Percy to draw her or something.

“So, tell me more about yourself. What’s your deal? Like, are you a cat or a person?” she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime20th March 2015, 10:14 am

Leave his feelings in the past, huh? That was an idea. Percy felt like he clung to his past too much at times. But then again, there was no second life to distract him from it. 

"I'm a person, I've just been stuck as a cat for so long that I got comfortable as one, even when I was able to turn back," Percy explained. He had no idea his shape shifting could backfire like that... "I was originally from Jupiter, when it was still a kingdom and not abandoned like it is now."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 1:57 am

“You got stuck as a cat for a long time? What, like cursed or something?” she asked curiously. She couldn’t imagine being an animal. What did it feel like?

“Ah, Jupiter. So you must know Sailor Jupiter then.” She remembered one of the solar system senshi from the first mission against The Collector and brief passing in and around the palace. Never actually talked to her, though.

“I’m guessing you’re like those… advisors I saw around the solar system senshi. The talking cats.” She wondered if they had human forms, too. Were they actually humans as well? There were still so many things that she needed to learn.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 5:56 am

"Well, more of an accidental curse..." Percy said. "I have the power to shape shift, but when I turned into a cat to fit into an escape pod, I slept in it for too long and ended up stuck like that for a while." He was never going to live that down, was he?

"My family served the royal family of Jupiter as warriors for a long time, and we pretty much grew up around each other. I still follow Sailor Jupiter's orders even now." She didn't really hold the title of Princess anymore, but Percy still respected her heavily. "And I guess I'm similar to an advisor. I didn't exactly plan to be a talking cat that gives advice," he said with a laugh. "But the Galilean Moon Senshi needed guidance during their training in this life, and I was the only one that could do it at the time."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime26th March 2015, 11:40 pm

Andromeda laughed a little when Percy said that he slept too long. He’d mentioned an escape pod, so… was his planet in disaster? She’d heard that all the other solar system planets used to be populated. If he was from Jupiter and he was escaping… that would mean this happened way back when the planets fell. It was terrible thinking about how many civilizations had been wiped.

“It must be nice for them… having an advisor or someone who guides them. I had to find my way on my own. I mean… my weapon sort of guided me when it first materialized upon my transformation… but I’ve just been winging it since. I didn’t even know there are other senshi until much later.”

She sighed wistfully, not for the first time wishing she had grown up and awakened in Crystal Tokyo instead. And once again she felt that reluctance about coming home at the end of the day. But… maybe she didn’t have to do it alone. Glancing back at Percy, she looked at him hopefully.

“Would you like to come see Andromeda again? I don’t know if you’ve been there since… but… maybe you could tell me if it still looks the same or whatever.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 1:07 am

So she had learned to fight all on her own. It still amazed him that there were senshi out there with no one to even teach them, completely ignorant of the world outside their planet. He was used to planets being interconnected, and senshi being able to lean on each other for help. It must have been nerve wreaking to just have to go out there and do a job you weren't even shown how to do. Well, at least she could learn things in the safety of Crystal Tokyo...

Go back to Andromeda with Kira? It wouldn't be a problem for him to leave Crystal Tokyo for a while, his senshi could care for themselves now, but...was he willing to go back there? His last visit ended less than happily, but since Sailor Andromeda killed the monster terrorizing them, maybe it had settled down and he could at least get some closure for himself.

"No, I haven't been back since then, but I'd be willing to visit again," Percy said, smiling. "Maybe Ill remember more things that weren't written down."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 12:03 pm

Andromeda smiled when Percy agreed. “Alright! Well, are you free right now? Or do you want to do it some other day? I’m actually just about to head back.” She’d been procrastinating on going home before, but now with Percy accompanying her, it didn’t feel so terrible. She wanted to know all about the old Andromeda, both the planet and the senshi. She felt like she knew so little about her home planet. Maybe if she found out more about the past, she’d feel more familiar with it and could reclaim her bond with the place she was supposed to protect.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 10:48 pm

"Right now?" Well that was sudden. For a moment, Percy remembered he had planned to greet his senshi when they got back, but this was important too. Surely they would understand. "...Wait here, I just have to go tell the Queen I'm leaving, okay?" Perseus changed shape into a cat again and darted towards the palace. "Don't leave without me!"

"So you're leaving again?" Jupiter asked him. Perseus had already gotten permission from Neo Queen Serenity to leave for a while, but then he had run into his own princess, who was walking him back to the entrance.  

"Only for a short while. I just wanted to check on a planet I was on a while ago," he said. 

"Oh, so it has nothing to do with following a pretty senshi around at all?" Jupiter teased. 

"What? No, of course not!" He looked away. She laughed at him.

"You did use to run off like that all the time, remember? Always chasing after girls..." Percy sighed before grinning. 

"Yeah, but I always came back, didn't I?" 

"Well...be careful, okay?" she said. 

Perseus ran back out to meet Andromeda, back in human form. 

"Sorry, that took longer than I thought..." he said. Just what did Jupiter mean by that anyway? Nothing was going to happen, right?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 1:05 am

She wasn’t really expecting him to be able to drop everything to go with her, but when he told her to wait while he talked to the queen, Andromeda was pleasantly surprised. She grinned when he said not to leave without him. “Wouldn’t dream of it.”

It was still weird seeing him transform back and forth from cat to human seamlessly. One of these days she would have to ask what it felt like to be a cat.

Percy returned not too long after, and Andromeda almost bounced on her feet. “Alright! So… how do we want to do this? I have wings for space travel, but I’m not sure if you do too? I haven’t tried teleporting on my own yet, though I heard rumors that Crystal Tokyo might have a teleporter machine hidden somewhere.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 2:30 am

Percy laughed in embarrassment as he realized that he had no means of magically flying through space like a senshi. His own magic allowed him to change shape, but that wouldn't help him outside the atmosphere. 

"Ah, sorry... I forgot that I'd need help getting there. I'm used to taking a space vessel or directly teleporting with a machine. We do have one here, but it's not up and running right now," Percy explained. "Do you think you could help me out? I promise I won't weigh that much." He shifted into a cat again and looked up at her with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 2:55 am

“Ooh, I want to get into a space ship or try that teleporter one of these days. A shame that it’s not running right now.” She had never seen either before, but she supposed there was still quite a lot of time for that.

When Percy turned back into a cat and looked at her with his adorable cat eyes, she laughed and scooped him up easily. “Aww, of course I’ll carry you, kitty! Don’t worry, you’ll be just fine. Probably a bit cold, but I won’t drop you.” She giggled. “Kidding! Just kidding.”

She unfurled her big white wings and looked up at the sky. “Ready? Here we go…”

Her wings flapped powerfully, and in a moment they were airborne. She clutched cat!Percy to her chest tightly, hoping he wasn’t afraid of heights. They were out of Crystal Tokyo atmosphere in a matter of moments and soon the silence of space descended upon them.

It would be a little while before they reached Andromeda, so she decided to talk, in part to also help distract Percy in case this whole journey’s setup was freaking him out. “So… what brought you to my planet the first time around, anyway?”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 3:24 am

"Maybe it'll be functioning next time you visit," Percy said. If Crystal Tokyo was going to be connected to other planets for diplomacy purposes, they really needed to get a working teleporter and a few ships running to send and receive things. Not everyone was a senshi, and they needed a fast mode of transportation.

He purred when she picked him up immediately, playing along with her. At one point in his life, he'd find this demeaning and want to be put down, but over time, he'd learned to relax a little more and stop worrying about his pride so much. As they took off, his paws quickly found holds in Kira's armor, and he clung to it as he grip tightened. He could feel the wind run through his short fur as they sped up, reminding him of the thrill of riding on a motorcycle with his own senshi. 

When they entered space, Percy dared to look over Kira's shoulder to gaze at it, awestruck by the semi-familiar sight. He hadn't been in deep space in a long while, not since before the end of the Silver Millennium.

"Well, I was mostly just wandering around the solar system, and then the galaxy, trying to find a purpose for myself while I trained. So I guess I could call it a small existential crisis. After my princess became a Sailor Senshi, I felt like I wasn't very needed anymore, and so I temporarily left Jupiter. I wanted to get stronger, and I thought that if I kept moving around, I'd find someone who could push me to my limits. I stumbled onto your planet a few years after I left my own."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 9:02 am

Existential crisis, huh? Andromeda was amused, but then she remembered how his trip to her planet had ended up and felt sympathy. He was looking for a purpose and instead he’d lost someone, failing to save her. She couldn’t imagine how that must have felt.

At least according to what he’d said, he did eventually find that purpose. “Well, I hope you could help me now figure out why a chunk of history went missing from our records. My instinct tells me something is wrong… I don’t think the original Sailor Andromeda would have wanted to not be remembered. Having you, someone who personally knew her when she was alive, would help a lot in fixing that mistake.”

The journey was quite uneventful, and just when she felt her arms start to cramp from holding Percy tightly, the Andromeda star appeared in the distance. As they got closer and closer, they could see a blue sphere with only tiny specks of green and brown upon it. The kingdom was completely surrounded by water and the ocean occupied a good chunk of the entire planet, so from afar it looked as if it was all water with no place to land.

She angled toward the island and burst through the clouds, revealing her home kingdom beneath her. Compared to Crystal Tokyo’s futuristic style, the kingdom of Andromeda still had old-fashioned brick buildings, though it had modernized considerably since 300 years ago.

She landed on the courtyard outside her palace and carefully set down Percy on the ground, shaking her arms to lessen the stiffness. Her wings disappeared, and she detransformed. She now wore a turquoise dress, though it was a simple one compared to her royal princess gown. She didn’t like walking outside the palace in the gown; it attracted too much attention.

Still, her face was rather recognizable, and people who passed by in carriages or on foot nodded politely at her. She waited until Percy turned back to human form before she asked, “Well. What do you think of my home today?”

ooc:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime17th April 2015, 11:23 am

Percy nodded in agreement, looking determined. "I don't want to see her forgotten either. She deserved to be heard about, not erased..." He watched as they closed in on Andromeda, an almost entirely ocean based planet. He was remembering more clearly now, how he had to search a long while for a big enough piece of land to touch down on when he first arrived. He hadn't landed at the castle, so he had to borrow a boat to get to different places.

Percy stretched when he was finally back on solid ground, and then shifted into his human form. He noticed the people passing them by still recognized Kira despite her lack of senshi uniform when she went back to wearing regular clothing. Was it because her identity just wasn't a secret, or did Kira have another role here beyond being a guardian?

He turned and looked around the courtyard and the surrounding city, comparing it to the things he had seen in the past. Things were definitely changed around. The buildings were still stone, but the streets were way better paved to the point where carriages could be used more. The houses had bigger, clearer windows that could be opened and closed, and there were streetlamps everywhere. Even the clothing was different. Everyone had cleaner, more elaborate looking dresses, suits, and casual clothing. 

"It's a lot more modern than it was 300 years ago," he said. "I've never seen so many carriages around here before, and the palace looks like it was redone too. It was way simpler looking last time, just bricks and mortar put together. There wasn't much of an aesthetic going on." Percy turned back to her. "Why did you brings us to the courtyard anyway?" he asked. Did she live here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top