The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 3:34 pm

So, there are some role-play posts that I am really proud of and I wanted to share them with you. Feel free to comment! I would love to hear what you have to say. Here are a few suggested ground rules, in case you want to do the same thing. Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  2027930456 

1. Only post what you wrote in your own words. If someone was role-playing with you, then don't include what they wrote, because you might not have permission. If it is crucial for you to include what that person did, then summarize what happened in your own words. 
2. Provide a brief description of the plot and what happened prior to your post, particularly if you need that information to understand what is going on.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 4th February 2015, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 3:46 pm

Summary: This is from Court Intrigue: Curse of the Moon. The role-play takes place during Crystal Tokyo. The sailor senshi must protect the power of the Silver Crystal from the Argenians, the creators of the predecessor to the Silver Crystal. My post happens during an assault on the palace. All of the words were written by me, but I do reference a character called Kanbei and another character called Loki, who are the creations of other people.
WARNING Artemis will die and it is tragic and rather gruesome. I am posting this because it is the only post that ever made me cry while I wrote it. I role-play both Artemis and Luna. I combined several posts, actually.

~~~~~
It was obvious from looking at Sailor Venus that some sort of response was evoked. Artemis waited for sounds to come from the computer underneath his belly, but nothing happen. Frowning, he tucked his head down and closer into his body and strained to hear anything from Venus. Still nothing. Paling, he jerked his head up when he heard a familiar scream. 

Artemis' eyes widened and a pained feline noise escaped from his throat, despite his attempts to keep quiet. His nose crinkled as a foul odor reached him. With a growing horror, he realized his warnings of Kanbei's heat attacks had come too late. His claws scratched against the marble flooring as he strained to hold himself back from the fight. Then, the golden warrior picked Venus by her long, golden hair and slammed her viciously into a wall. 

He appeared to be speaking to King Endymion, but Artemis' eyes were not looking at anything except for Sailor Venus. To see her hurt, enraged something in him. For years before she became a senshi, he had been watching her grow and learn. Interaction had been sparse until the day she became a senshi, but every step of the way he had been protecting her in every way he could. Then, Artemis had been able to introduce himself to her. The relationship, in the ways of a protector, had never changed. Friendship had been added, and at one point even short-lived, one-sided lust, but these things had only made the initial role stronger.

Even today, nothing had changed that first protective role. Bursting forth from the table, Artemis dashed across the floor as fast and as quiet as his feline form could. The computer was flung backwards by his feet and slammed into the wall behind the table he had been hiding under. Flinging himself upwards towards Kanbei's head, Artemis yowled loudly and extended his claws. Without care, he swiped his claws wherever they could reach; face, hands, necks, anything. Artemis never knew if any swipes had actually met their intended target, but he only cared about getting in as much of a distraction as he could. Any delay of time that would afford Sailor Venus or King Endymion a chance to recover or fight. 

Artemis flung all the strength his small, feline body could muster into his swipes at the Argenian's face and upper body. Yowling, he tried to cling to the man's upper torso with his claws before gravity would attempt to pull the white cat down, thereby ending his attack and only means of helping Sailor Venus. Gravity was not the thing to end his attack. With a sharp, protesting hiss, Artemis was pulled from Kanbei's face.

The offending arm dangled him in the air a good distance away from the rest of the Argenian's body. The white cat's fur was fluffed and he futilely swiped at the man's arms while yowling and hissing. Despite knowing what realm Kanbei's powers lay, there was no way to prepare himself. A strangled human scream fled from his throat as the white flames began to eat him alive. He desperately flailed without care and tried to do anything within his power to make the pain stop. Oh Selene, it hurt so muchpleaseohpleasemakethepainsufferingstopVenusDianaLUNA!

Kanbei flung the charred cat away. Artemis flew through the air, head over heels, with little resistance. His body fell short of Sailor Vesta and landed in a hump at the senshi's feet. The flames had already begun to slowly extinguish but, this provided no comfort for the once white cat. The flames had burned and matted his once pristine, white fur. In some areas, the tissue and organs had burned away leaving only bone. The flames lingered on his body.

Nothing else was on his mind except for a desire to seek comfort. Someone to smother the flames and hold him. Despite the flames, he was beginning to feel cold, and he didn't want to feel cold. Someone had to keep it away. Luna wasn't here, she had been sent away by him. Now she was unable to be with her husband in his last moments of need. But she was safe. Oh, how nice it would feel.

Sailor Venus was here. Minako, please. His mouth fell open slightly, but no sound, save for a gargled, choking sound, was able to escape. She wouldn't be able to understand his cries. He tried to reach for her. His charred paw quivered on the ground, but was unable to move. And with the last of the flames, his life too was extinguished.

As soon as paws reached the floor, Luna dashed for the safety of the meeting room. Artemis, hopefully with new information, was hiding in that room. She leapt over the destruction caused by the battle, but something caused her to stop. Loki, the mysterious man who had been causing Neo-Queen Serenity such grief, as of late, vanished with Sailor Venus' mangled body. The golden warrior was thrown backwards by Sailor Pluto's attack. However, this was all the least of her worries.

Gently approaching, terrified with realization as to what lay before her, Luna stopped in front of the charred remains of an animal on the floor. A tear swept down her eye as she cautiously reached out with a paw to stroke the creature. Her grief-stricken eyes widened and her breath came in halted gasps as her nose gently touched Artemis' nose. Nothing moved. The tears streamed freely as an anguished cry welled up in her throat.

A loud crash caused Luna to briefly look behind her as she saw the golden warrior and Sailor Vesta fly through a window and both plummeted to the ground below. As much as their fall should have mattered, her gaze swept back to Artemis' battered body. Shaking her head, she crouched down next to him and began to lick his nose. "Artemis, please, I came back." The black cat tried to bring her body closer to his, but she cringed and wailed as his burnt side flaked and crumbled under her gentle touch.

Already, she had failed, twice. Neo-Queen Serenity's mangled body and cruel words haunted Luna's mind as she tried vainly to touch Artemis without further damaging his burnt body. Dead, cerulean eyes bored into her soul as a slender, pale hand accused her of abandonment and lies were not being told. Her breaths quickened, a vain attempt to control some aspect of her life. Everything was fleeing from her! After years of having everything in order, plans, and management. Everything in a perfect, particular order that allowed for Crystal Tokyo to run smoothly. Artemis, Neo-Queen Serenity. Both avoidable if she had been there, like she had promised from the beginning.

The small cat uncharacteristically whined as she licked Artemis' nose with her tongue. Her tail limply lay atop her husband's paw, the paw that had tried to vainly reach for comfort during his death. Another cry welled up in her throat, but it was stifled. "Oh, Artemis. I love you, please wake up soon." Luna lay down on the ground and rested her head against the deceased's head. "This isn't it. Thousands of years I waited for you to realize me, you were a selfish cheating bastard during the Millennium. Love finally came, Diana, us. There's more!"

Tears continued to flow freely as her breathing came in quick gasps. "I love you, wake up!" Delusion brought on a twitch, taken as a sign of life. Hope quickly rushed back, because only hope was left after everything she had seen today. Turning to look at everyone, she cried, "quick, please, someone take Artemis to the medical wing!" Her paw rested firmly on Artemis' lifeless paw, "hold on, love. We'll get you help."

Helios, filled with regret for all the events that had taken place that day, gently wrapped Artemis in the green sash from around his waist. Luna looked upon Helios with hope. Finally, someone would help her take Artemis to the medical wing! He only had so long before... before... Oh, god.

However, he did not bring the hope that she so sorely wished for. She looked at him in hurt amazement. "How dare you say such things! I clearly just saw him twitch in response to my voice. He is alive and he needs medical attention immediately!" Another voice rang painfully in her ears. At first, Sailor Pluto's words seemed, in Luna's opinion, to verify her request to admit Artemis into the medical wing. When Helios began to wrap him up, Luna realized what the Time Senshi had truly meant.

"No, no! Please, don't take him away from me. He is alive." The last statement was said with determination and conviction. Luna lunged forward and tried to snatch the bundle from Helios' hands, but he had already stood to his full height in one quick motion. "You all will kill him, for sure!" She yelled, tears welling forth once again, this time with a clear anger. Shaking her head in disbelief and slowly backing away from Helios, Luna turned and dashed down the hallway toward the quarters that she and Artemis would share no longer.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 3:59 pm

Summary: This is from Court Intrigue: Curse of the Moon. The role-play takes place during Crystal Tokyo. The sailor senshi must protect the power of the Silver Crystal from the Argenians, the creators of the predecessor to the Silver Crystal. My post happens during an assault on the palace. All of the words were written by me, but I do reference a character called Titus, who is the creation of another person.

~~~~~

For a moment, Sailor Jupiter relaxed when her opponent fell to the ground. It was a bit of a surprise how easily the attacker was taken down. Either the Argenians were not as strong as she thought or all her training was paying off. Perhaps, the Argenians were not all on the same levels of ability, but damn that was easy! Titus' head twitched to the side and suddenly, the brunette became more aware. Her body tensed again and she forced herself backwards to resume her fighting stance when the larger man stumbled to his feet. Judging by his looks, the attack had forced a substantial impact on him, so the fight looked to be more in her favor.

When he approached her, stopping only a few feet in front of Jupiter, she did not back down. The only thing that changed was her eyes narrowed and her hands clenched into fists. As if to say, challenge me, you bastard. I've shown you nothing except a whiff of my wrath. It was unexpected, despite Titus' proclamation of his line of descent. With a gasp, she threw her hands in front of her eyes as the bright, intense light burst from the man in front of her. The force of the energy forced her back a few feet. By the time the energy dissipated, she had no time to react and was thrown backwards by the wolves.

Crashing into the ground with the wolves on top of her, she slammed her hand into the ground. Thorny flowers erupted from the ground and a large whirlwind ripped the thorns and flowers. "Jupiter Briar Explosion!" The whirlwind forced the thorns and shredded flowers into the wolves at a close range. She did not know what the wolves were made out of, so the thorns might pass directly threw and only harm Titus. If anything, she hoped the whirlwind would force the energy wolves off her. The wolves couldn't distract her from the true attacker. If she focused on the wolves for too long, then she would leave herself open.

Using the momentary distraction to her advantage, Sailor Jupiter tried to flip to her feet.

Sailor Jupiter barely had any time to place the tip of her feet on the ground before she felt a strong arm grab her forcefully. Titus' arm pushed itself into her throat and constricted her airway. If she didn't know how to get out of a headlock by now, why then, she didn't deserve any sort of title relating to martial arts. Jupiter tucked her head into her chest and pushed up on Titus' elbow. Just as she had almost managed to squeeze her head out, the air from her lungs whooshed out as she was hit in her stomach and ribs.

There was another option that she was never taught in martial arts classes, mainly because no one else had this option available. She began to store up a charge in her body. The exertion was more so than usual, especially with the recent loss of air. The antennae in her tiara raised. The charge couldn't be held inside any longer, and it danced along her skin and up to her antennae. "Supreme Thunder!" She croaked. Streams of lightning fell from the storm and surrounded her and Titus. Being the senshi of lightning, she was left unarmed. But, considering how he had been damaged by her first attack, Jupiter hoped that an attack at such close range would force him off her and allow her to breath.

As the lightning attack threw the hulking man to the side, Sailor Jupiter jumped to her feet. Pain surged through her abdomen and chest as she stood. "Damn," she cursed under her breath, one arm clutching her abdomen. Judging by the pain, she had a broken rib or two, but there was no time to feel her rib cage for the truth. Her attacker was down and she had to act quickly if she was to win this thing!

Titus began to rise and the brunette made a quick decision to ignore her pain, as difficult as that would be, and dashed forward. She couldn't use her martial arts on this guy, his size put her at a disadvantage, not too mention his inhuman strength. Hoping to strike him before he stood completely on his feet and was ready to attack, Jupiter readied another Supreme Thunder. He moved far too quickly for her to react. The electricity dispersed harmlessly as she lost her control and was lifted high into the air.

She screamed as the ground impacted against her body and she heard the sickening crack of further injuries. Her head smashed against the ground and the threat of unconscious loomed dangerously close. Struggling to keep herself conscious, Sailor Jupiter cringed as the powerful fist loomed over her. Then... It never happened. Something occurred to the giant brute and he questioningly accused her of being 'Delilah.' She had no idea who this chick was, but she was damn grateful to her for distracting him long enough for her to fight back.

"Get the hell off me!" She yelled. Underneath his bulk, she tried to draw her legs back to jam him in the pelvis. The only thing that ever seemed to work was to use her lightning powers, but she was so damn tired. If anything, she could draw on the lightning storm, but hell if she had enough control right now to do it without harming herself, too. Reaching up, she drew her arm back as far as it could go without hitting the ground behind her, and threw a punch at his nose.

As soon as the big lug was off her, Sailor Jupiter rolled to her feet. Pain surged through her body and one knee threatened to buckle underneath her, but she focused on staying conscious, staying alive. With this man's immense strength, as soon as she lost control her life would be left to fate. Her body leaned forward and she placed a hand on her knee as she drew in deep breaths. Demon? The accusation hurt more strongly than one would have expected.

Many of her enemies had seemed less than human or were not human at all, so when she laid such heavy accusations upon them, it seemed justified. It was a turnabout when such things were said about herself with an underlying sense of hurt. All of it made her attacker appear more ... human. Eyes wide, she stared at the retreating figure.

It took her a moment to realize that she had let an Argenian get away. Damnit! Her body was aching all over and she did not have the strength left to pull off more than a few lower-level attacks. Sailor Jupiter needed to rest for awhile and focus on drawing the energy of the lightning storm in order to rejuvenate her, but she didn't have the time. The longer she waited, the more likely this guy was going to go for Serenity. With a pained groan and one hand clutching her ribs, she trailed after Titus.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 4:13 pm

Summary: This is from the GC role-play, Earth Kingdom Adventures. Our shittenou and Prince Endymion go on a grand adventure! I role-play Kunzite. He's been absent from the adventure and joins the group late, right about the time the group is attacked by bandits.

~~~~~

Although Sir Perfect had not directly participated in the brief battle against the bandits, his presence should be noted within the area. Responsibilities in his lands had prevented him from joining the group directly at an earlier date, but he had decreased their time apart through the use of a swift horse upon his dismissal from his duties. Word of mouth had alerted him to the presence of bandits in the area, but a sound and alert mind, not too mention the sword at his waist, would prevent the worst of troubles.

Kunzite noted the color of the sky and the position of the sun. Nightfall would soon approach, but he had enough time to arrive at the next town and seek shelter. Certainly he would arrive before the next role-play post.

So, maybe he had misjudged the distance between him and the next settlement, because Kunzite still hadn't reached it by the next role-playing post. Instead, the light continued to dim and his travels seemed to take longer than necessary. The call of a wolf caused his horse to lift her head quickly and perk her ears in anxious interest. With a soft voice and a steady hand, Kunzite quickly calmed her anxiety while urging her forward. Although, at this point, he needed to make a quick decision between finding suitable shelter before nightfall or quickening his pace to reach the next settlement shortly after nightfall. If the wolves already seemed eager to make their presence known...

Kunzite's eyes narrowed as he scanned the tree line behind him. Figures could be seen in the near distance, which could place him in a variety of unpredictable situations.

A few options presented themselves to Kunzite. At this distance and at this time of day, he would be unable to determine who was at the treeline based upon appearance. Without this knowledge, he was left with two options. 1) He could take a calculated risk and approach the figures. This would give him greater control of the situation, but also such a move could place him in a precarious position. 2) He could not approach the figures and continue on his way. This would allow the figures the opportunity to either leave or approach.

Either option would also affect his ability to make it to the next town shortly after nightfall.

Kunzite took the matters into his own hands and selected option one. He urged his horse forward and approached the figures in the tree line. As he neared, the figures grew in number and the sounds of a looming battle reached his ears. Cursing his luck, Kunzite knew his heart directed him to take part in the battle and prevent the worst of the bloodshed. Leaving his horse away from the scene, Kunzite approached with his weapons bared and his senses alert.

His first instinct was to observe the battle from afar, but that notion quickly changed when he saw Nephrite and Jadeite. Although the element of surprise would be beneficial, the darkness would partially obscure his identity to his kinsmen. Calling Nephrite's and Jadeite's names, Kunzite said boldly, "Let me even the odds."

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 4th February 2015, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 4:16 pm

Summary: This is from a GC role-play, Twisted Nightmares. It takes place in the time of SuperS, but the Outer senshi are unable to transform and fight! I role-play Fox's Eye, a villain, who has recently been turned from a fox into a human. He's just so much fun to play and this scene makes me giggle.

~~~~~

Fox's Eye sat cross-legged in front of the laptop in his preferred outfit, nothing. He peered curiously at the skin and tilted his head to the side, and then frowned. With a short grunt, he slammed the cover of the laptop down and pushed it aside. It felt so wrong! He had been looking unashamedly at pictures of young, female red foxes and young, female humans in order to figure out who he would feel attraction toward. He didn't feel as if he had figured out anything constructive and, perhaps, was more confused than before.

With a pout, he crossed his arms over his chest and sniffed the air. Then, he sighed and stood up, scratching his leg with his foot. Maybe he should be more constructive and determine what would be the best approach to carry out Nehelenia's wishes. If the plan was well-thought out, then perhaps he wouldn't need any reproving or corrections. He wanted to please her and EriEri.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 4:25 pm

Summary: This one is also from Court Intrigue: Curse of the Moon. Here, I role-play Gareth Shombay, which is a self-created character. He is an older man with a unique style of speaking that just tickles me silly. He was so much fun to role-play. Prior to this post, he had just woken up from a long slumber, which was induced by a spell when his home world was destroyed.

~~~~~

None of his questions could be answered by his walk among the troubled and barren marble halls of the abandoned palace. That much had been discerned. Gareth was in a palace or mansion belonging to the nobility of... here. He had only heard of such elaborate buildings in children's stories of romantic fantasies. He never knew such things truly existed. The whole situation was a little unnerving, because he had only known of his small hut for years. The longer he continued his quest for knowledge, the more questions were uncovered and left unanswered.

Running his hand an inch above the marbled walls, he seemed hesitant to touch the splendor, old and uncared for as it was. The walls stopped and his hand hovered above nothing as the wall curved. He had been unprepared, vastly unprepared for the dazzling array of colors. The colors seemed to bleed as Gareth's eyes wept tears of relief and joy. Hesitantly, he stepped forward and expected for everything to disappear and for the unfeeling white walls to suck him back into an abyss of unknowing.

With a cry of joy, he stumbled forward and knelt on the ground. The flower trembled as it was its petal was brushed by a worn, calloused, and loving hand. Slowly, as if bid by the hand, the flower opened its petals and leaned forward into Gareth's outstretched hand. Gareth cooed a greeting. The flower danced to and fro as it sung its own flowery response. The other flowers were also urged to blossom by the flower's song and dance. When they saw Gareth twirling his fingers around the flower, the other flowers began to dance in time.

The flowers were soon telling him stories. Each one was so eager to finally be heard, that Gareth could hardly understand the cacophony of songs and sounds. A small handful talked of a white princess with long hair filled with moonlight that sparkled and danced as she walked. Many of them talked of their long slumbers, their dreams and wishes, and their hopes for the future. Others urged him to stay. One flower, one flower caught his attention. This flower told him of an red beast that was frolicking among the flowers. And so there was. At first, Gareth was confused as to why the flower had said this red-haired woman was a beast.

The flower explained that the red woman was deceiving to the eye and more than she seemed. Intrigued, he let his curious eyes gaze upon Rapture's form. She was beautiful, yes, but she was a feral beauty that could not be tamed easily. The flower was right about Rapture being more than just a human. Indeed he was very curious, but he remained quiet and instead urged the flowers to tell him more.

Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 7:06 am

Does anyone else have roleplay posts they are really proud of? I'd love to read them. Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  2027930456
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame    Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Venus' Role-Playing Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top