The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime30th October 2013, 2:34 pm

Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators 1018529576 As the RPG continues to grow and attract new role-players, so does the RPG's need for staff members! The RPG is looking to fill a role-playing moderator position and a role-playing assistant position. Please PM your applications to Sailor Venus.
Both positions will only be filled by active members of the RPG.
Deadline to apply: 6 November 2013

Role-Playing Assistant
This new position will keep track of activity levels and points earned within the RPG. Initially, this position will demand significant amounts of time in order to set up the tracking system, afterwards, the demands of this position will lessen.

This is NOT a role-playing moderator position and will not be treated as such, but this position is part of the RPG staff.
The role-playing assistant is required to demonstrate activity in at least one role-play, RPG Event, or RPG Game. This position does not require prior experience as a moderator or administrator.

Code:
[b][center]Role-Playing Assistant Application[/center][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]E-mail:[/b]

[b]Approved Character Link:[/b] [i]Please provide a link to the profile of at least one character you have had approved to play in our Forums[/i].
[b]Most Active Storyline Link:[/b] Please provide a link to the storyline, RP Event, or RP Game Event you have been most active in.
[b]How many hours can you dedicate to the RPG (per week)?:[/b]

[b]Describe your ability and comfort managing significant amounts of data:[/b]
[b]What is your knowledge of Microsoft Office?[/b]
[b]If applicable, describe your experience as a moderator and/or moderator:[/b]
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Play Moderators have the duty of patrolling the threads within their section and checking to make sure that all of our rules (both RP Rules, GC Rules and the Code of Conduct) are being followed, as well as checking for possible member issues. Role-Playing Moderators are also responsible for maintaining activity within the RPG and encouraging others to do the same.

The role-playing assistant is required to demonstrate activity in at least one role-play, RPG Event, or RPG Game. This position does not require prior experience as a moderator or administrator, but prior experience will be viewed favorably.

Code:
[b][center]Role-Playing Moderator Application[/center][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]E-mail:[/b]

[b]Approved Character Link:[/b] [i]Please provide a link to the profile of at least one character you have had approved to play in our Forums[/i].

[b]Most Active Storyline Link:[/b] Please provide a link to the storyline, RP Event, or RP Game Event you have been most active in.

[b]How many hours can you dedicate to the RPG (per week)?:[/b]

[b]How long have you been roleplaying?:[/b]

[b]Which series have you role-played?:[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as role-playing moderator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you moderated for (if available):[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as a role-playing administrator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you were admin of (if available):[/b]

[b]Why would you like to have a role-playing moderator position on Galaxy Cauldron?:[/b]

[b]What ideas do you have for the RPG? Please provide a detailed response:[/b]

[b]Which forum would you like to moderate?:[/b]

[b]Please include a role-playing sample. The sample should be at least 300 words in length. The sample can be a dialogue or a monologue, but must feature a canon or otaku Sailor Moon character.[/b]

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 11th November 2013, 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime31st October 2013, 5:01 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime2nd November 2013, 8:26 am

Bump! This is your chance to help out the RPG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime4th November 2013, 12:42 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime5th November 2013, 9:26 am

Only a few more days to apply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators   Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Positions: Role-Playing Assistant and Role-Playing Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top