The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! Empty
PostSubject: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 8:28 pm

[Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! E5TJztJ

Welcome everyone to the Writing & Roleplaying Guild: Character Studies! As some of you may know, roleplaying is not very easy. There are a lot of factors that go into becoming a great roleplayer, and one very important factor is knowing the character you are roleplaying.

Have you ever wanted to sign up for a roleplay, but couldn't because you didn't know how to roleplay as a specific character? Or maybe you know how to roleplay as that character during the Silver Millennium, but when it comes to Crystal Tokyo, you're at a total loss for words? Are you afraid to even try roleplaying because you don't think you can play the character well?

Well you're in luck, because that's exactly what Character Studies are for! We are going to be exploring different characters in the Sailor Moon universe each month, learning about their histories, their personalities, the way they interact with other characters, and so much more! And not only will we be learning about characters, but we will also be playing games, having livestreams, and taking some fun quizzes!

Not only do you get to take part in all of these fun things, but you will also get something cool out of it! For every activity/event you participate in, I will PM you a special sticker signifying that you attended! When you collect one sticker, you can turn it in to me for an awesome bumper! But if you manage to collect three stickers for that month, you will get an even more awesome signature!

Throughout the first four weeks of February (so from now until February 28th) I will be posting different activities for us to take part in! Stay tuned for more information, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! But now, to announce our event!

Livestreams!

This week, we will be having multiple livestreams. Our first livestream will be Sunday, February 15th at 5:00 PM EST. Time/date are subject to change.

We will be watching episodes 115, 116, 117, and 118. 

Episode 115 - Shadow of Silence!? The Pale Glimmer of a Firefly:

Episode 116 - Sunny Skies After a Storm! A Friendship Dedicated to Hotaru:

Episode 117 - Higher, Stronger! Cheers by Usagi:

Episode 118 - The Battle in a Demonic Dimention! The Sailor Guardians' Bet:

Link to Livestream

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 15th February 2015, 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 11:19 am

Yes!!!!! Hotaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I probably won't be free for the first livestream [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! 2869872805
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime4th February 2015, 11:33 am

I'd like to learn more about Hotaru's relationships with other characters. And yay, I can make a Sunday Livestream! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 4:39 pm

Okay guys, I have finally had the time to get the livestream set! The information is in the opening post Very Happy I hope you all can make it! I will have the link to the livestream posted a half an hour before the livestream begins.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 1:00 pm

The livestream will begin in one hour!

Link to Livestream
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 1:05 pm

I can make this one. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 2:00 pm

We are starting now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!   [Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Class] Writing and Roleplaying Guild Character Studies!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top