The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Early Crystal Tokyo Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

Early Crystal Tokyo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 10:52 am

I haven't come up with a solid name for this yet, but I want to expand on my idea from the brainstorming thread.

About 100-200 years after the creation of Crystal Tokyo, the main 4 senshi and the cats go into space to clear off their old planets for colonization. Since the Silver Crystal extended everyone's lifetimes, the Earth has grown crowded. The senshi remember there being life on their home planets at one point in the Silver Millennium, and decide to try and see if Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter can be inhabited again now that they have better technology and stronger powers. The King and Queen will stay on Earth with Chibiusa, and the Outer Senshi will go to Crystal Tokyo to protect them temporarily, so they will all be NPCs.

It would consist mostly of travelling around the Solar System, exploring the ruins of the other planets and the history of the Silver Millennium as the Inner Senshi reclaim their original homes from the aliens and monsters that started living there. So there will be both fighting and background building for the characters at the same time. ^^ I was thinking we'd spent a section of the RP on each of the four planets, so it'd be cut into 4 mini arcs.

For the characters, I would need:

Sailor Mercury
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Luna 
Artemis

I'd add Shitennou, but I'm honestly not sure if enough people would be interested to pull off at least 8 characters in an RP, so it'll just be these six. So anyone interested? I want this to be an Advanced RP.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 20th January 2015, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 10:54 am

I'm definitely interested in this, not sure which character I want to take tho. ^^
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 1:07 pm

Yay! Well, the most important characters are the senshi, so I'd like to fill those if I can.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 2:53 pm

I am also interested! I don't know who to choose, though! I think I'll take Mars, if that's okay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 3:44 pm

That's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:17 am

Is this only open for inner guardians? I have an idea that I'd like to explore with Uranus and Neptune, their relationship, and the possibility of combining their kingdoms. 

But if it's just for the inners, I'd happily pick up Jupiter. I can see her wanting to plant beautiful roses all over her kingdom! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime30th January 2015, 6:49 am

I think I'll play Venus then, unless anyone objects. ^^
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 12:38 pm

Everyone here still willing to do this idea? I can get the idea submitted if we're all still interested. ^^ And I think we have a Mercury spot left. 

And would Advanced or Relaxed be better for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 1:28 pm

I'm still in!

Personally, I vote Advanced. I need to boost my post count in the Advanced category xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Crystal Tokyo Idea   Early Crystal Tokyo Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Crystal Tokyo Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top