The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

[Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 9:32 pm

Character Name: Austin.

Character Image: Austin has brown hair, blue eyes. He usually wears the school uniform whenever he goes to Juuban, but when he isn't, he is usually wearing a black shirt with blue jeans, a brown belt and white and red striped shoes. Austin is 5 feet, 8 inches tall. He also has a bit of muscle, but not too much.

Storyline Specific Information: Austin had lived in America most of his life as it was a normal one for him. He enjoyed his home, his family and his friends. But then, his parents had gotten a big job, but it came at a cost: They had to move all the way to Japan. Austin was heartbroken at this, having to leave everything he knew and loved behind him now and soon, after many farewells, he and his family left and now, they are now in the city of Tokyo, Where his new life is going to begin.

However, What he doesn't know is that he is the reincarnation of a knight named Atem. Atem was only a little baby, his parents were unknown as he had no memories of them. He was simply found outside the palace by Princess Serenity. No one had ever found whom he belonged too. Queen Serenity Sensed the darkness within his very heart, yet she also felt that his boy was not evil. So, she decided to adopt him and she was the one that gave him his name. When Atem got older, he was trained with the other knights and the Sailor Guardians, training with his sword skills and the use of his dark powers. Over time, he always wondered as to why he was different. Why did have darkness within him? Where did it come from? He never knew at the time, but he had grown close to the Sailor Guardians, seeing them as his friends and......perhaps more then that. However, when the dark kingdom attacked, Atem fought with everything he had, but when he saw Serenity killing herself just to be with her lover, Atem became enraged, his darkness overflowing. Whatever happened after that was blank, but he too fell like the others did. But he too, like the Sailor Senshi, was reincarnated and now, Austin will soon discover his Destiny.

Additional Information: Austin is a kind sort of person, willing to help out those that seemed troubled or stressed, but he usually can slack off as he is lazy, most of the time. He usually just plays video games, eats food, explores Tokyo, goes swimming, cooks or tries and do his homework. However, Austin does have a short temper problem that can get out of control to the point where he can shout and even go violent. He does his best not to lose control of himself when that happens, but he does hate it when he feels like he is a failure or he did something he shouldn't have done.

Likes: Video games, Food, swimming, cooking, hanging out, trying new things, Space, interesting people, cold weather, having fun.

Dislikes: Hot weather, being a failure, doing things he doesn't want to do, getting angry, hurting someone he didn't mean too.

RP sample: Austin had overslept and he was not happy with himself as he was running over to where the meeting was going to take place at. As soon as he got there, one of the people there said "Why are you late?" Austin panted as he said "Sorry.......I must have overslept."

Senshi Name: Atem.
Senshi Fuku: His outfit consists of black chest armor, along with gauntlets and leg armor too. He also wears white gloves and a blue cape.
Powers and Magical Items: the only thing that he has is his trusty sword, Caliburn, this very sword was forged in the moon kingdom, making it powerful enough to cut through stone and steel.

Dark Slash: Atem performs this using a slashing move from his sword, which makes a dark slash beam, which goes straight at his foes.

Fire blast: Atem channels his darkness and fires out several dark fireballs from his right hand. He can also charge up a single one for more damage to his foe.

Vanishing Slam: Atem disappears and then, reappears above his foe, slamming his sword down, creating a shockwave that damages it while it can also leave it confused.

Dark Shield: Atem can create a barrier in front of him to protect himself against an attack or projectiles. He can also use this to protect a friend that is in danger.

Final Rush: Atem's most powerful attack. This allows me to rush around at the speed of light, striking his enemy with about 5 to ten strikes to his sword before ending it with a column of light.

Last edited by Dark/light Tuxedo knight on 5th January 2015, 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 11:38 pm

Hi there! I am currently filling in for Sailor Pluto to review otaku profiles.

Is this an Advanced or Relaxed profile? Relaxed is for beginner-type RPers and RPGs with storylines that aren't too complicated. Advanced is typically for more experienced roleplayers with more intricate storylines.

Once you've chosen between the two, can you make sure your profile follows the format outlined here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t1616-otaku-crossover-submission-form

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 11:41 pm

Well,this is a relaxed profile, even though I have been Rping longer.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 11:44 pm

Alright! Then can you edit your original post so all the following things are filled?

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name:

Character Image: Please include either a picture of your character, or a short description (with bullets or a paragraph) of your character's physical appearance and clothing.
Storyline Specific Information: Optional! To be filled in during storylines, not before! This section is for you to detail information about your character that is specific to a certain storyline(s). Fill out this section with each separate storyline, so you don't have to send multiple character profile applications for the same character.
Additional Information: Optional! Do you want to tell us more about your character? Go right ahead! You could talk about your character's history and personality.

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name:
Senshi Fuku: Picture is fine!
Powers and Magical Items: Please include the name of the attack, a description of how the attack looks when performed, and the effects of the attack. Describe any magical items
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 11:55 pm

The editing is done.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 12:41 am

Alright, what you've got here so far is Approved.

Since you didn't decide on powers yet, you may not use them in the storyline until you've added it into this profile.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 12:52 am

Powers have been added to him. I'm not very good with it, but it will have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 10:30 pm

Your powers are fine, except the final one seems a bit too overpowered. Being able to strike someone 20 times without them getting the chance to react would likely result in an instant kill, and we kind of discourage that type of super powerful powers. If you could change it and tone it down a bit, it should be okay!
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 10:57 pm

I toned it down.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:45 am

Approved. Just be sure to remember to play things realistically Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:52 am

I will be sure and do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.   [Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Atem, knight of darkness.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top