The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Good afternoon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 12:06 pm

Good afternoon!

I'm Evangeline! (I normally go by "Clara", but seeings as the name was taken, I'll just have to get used to a new moniker!  Good afternoon! 111859084) It's been a long time since I've been a member of a Fandom forum, but I remember always enjoying the community and getting to make some new friends! I remember watching Sailor Moon when I was a kid and just recently decided to revisit it after recalling how obsessed I became with each of the characters.

Hoping to get involved right away! Smile

(Also, your emoticons are adorable!)  Good afternoon! 314519714

Last edited by Evangeline on 3rd January 2015, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 12:22 pm

Welcome to GC, Clara - it's great to have you here! ^-^
According to your avi, which is by the way gorgeous, I'd assume your favorite Senshi is Pluto, am I right? Smile

I'm Vivien and I'm kinda new here, too. You'll definitely get involved here, the people here are very friendly Smile

Do you ever watched(/read) one of the other adaptations of Sailor Moon beside the 90s anime? If so, which is your favorite of them? Very Happy And what about a favorite season/arc? I personally like S/Infinity arc best Razz

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here Good afternoon! 2132654088
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 12:24 pm

Hi, and welcome to GC! I'm Alyssa Very Happy

I'm so glad you decided to join! We definitely have a lot of fun things and great discussions to take part it Smile Who's your favorite SM villain? Very Happy

I hope you enjoy your time here on GC, and if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 12:33 pm

Thank you, PM! ^^

I always had the HARDEST time picking a favorite (I guess that's why I love the series so much, so many good characters). Uranus, Jupiter, and Pluto were always my top three, and if I HAD to settle on just one, it would have to be Pluto.

I don't think I've really seen anything other than the dubbed 90s version that came on when I was a kid. My husband bought my Season 1 for my birthday, and I started laughing, telling him that I had forgotten their names were changed for the American version. I felt like such a doofus wondering why they were calling "Serena" "Usagi". It was a different version from what I grew up on. Smile

My favorite villain? Goodness, that's a tough one, simply because I don't remember many other than Beryl (which always made me giggle... "Queen Barrel" Good afternoon! RegularBarrel , lol) The only villains that really stick out were the ones who had those black, star-shaped designs on their bodies where they would transform whatever object they attached to into some ridiculous looking monster.

Good afternoon! Steeringoo

I feel so old and out of the loop, lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 6:01 pm

hi ya! im sure you can still go by clara. i mean i go by luna all overr the place yet here im my SN... LOL its cool though i love these crazie people and they love me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 6:45 am

Hey there and welcome!  We are always glad to see new faces here!  I am the members director, so if you have any questions, please feel free to message me.  

For now get comfortable with the forums and look around.  We have a Newbie Packet to help you get started.  Don't forget to read over the Rules and Code of Conduct, and take a look at the Ranks so you can easily find a senior member if you may need help with anything.  There is an Artists, Writers, and Cosplayers Guild which everyone is welcome to join, as well as the Role Playing section!  

Have a great time with us and visit often.  There is always something new popping up, and thanks for being part of GC!

-Sailor Jupiter Good afternoon! 1333987389 -
Members Director
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 10:18 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 10:24 am

Welcome, Welcome!!!! It is good to see others with a soft spot for the Outer Senshi!!! Though I agree picking a favorite is nearly impossible across all 10 Senshi!
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 4:01 am

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good afternoon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good afternoon!   Good afternoon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good afternoon!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top