The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 11:23 pm

Advanced Character Profile

Character Name:Kousagi Chiba/Tsukino

Age and Date of Birth:Feb. 14, 10 yrs old

Used Canons:Parallel Moon Manga

Appearance: 

Kousagi is small for her age, with long pink hair that she wears in 4 cone shaped oodangos like her sister. Her eyes are blue and her skin is fair. She is lean and fit. She prefers flowing short dresses or skirts that fan out when she spins around. She will wear jeans or shorts with t-shirts or tank tops, if she has to. 

Personality: Kousagi is an active child. She is natural curious and enjoys exploring out side. She dislikes cats, and is distrustful of Luna. Artemis and Diana. She likes to spend time with her mother, and older sister. She follows her old sister around every where  she can.  She is very independent, but still wants to be just like her older sister as much as she can. Kousagi inherited her mother's love of sweets, video games and manga. 

Kousagi is very bright and does very well in school. She isn't afraid to ask for help from her father or sister if she doesn't understand something. It was discovered she has a talent for music and she has since been taking lessons with the piano. She really enjoys her music lessons. She wants to be a musician or maybe a doctor when she grows up. She studies hard to make sure she could achieve either if she wanted to. Kousagi makes friends easy and she's always smiling. She loves to laugh and make others feel better

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: none

History: Kousagi is the second daughter to Uasgi and Mamoru. She was born on the 14ht of February, a valentine to her parents. She and her sister are very close. When she was young, Kousagi and her sister got in to lots of trouble for pulling little pranks on their mother. They would hide her chocolate, or they would set a harmless booby trap for the older woman. They would play all day and come in tired and cover in dirt.

When she started attending school she made fast friends and it became apparent that while she looked like her sister and acted like her mother, she took after her father. She excelled quickly and soon it as apparent that she would need an extra challenge to keep engaged in her school work. 

So they found her the piano. Kousagi took to the piano like a fish to water and quickly began to show promise as budding musician too. She takes lessons with Haruka every other day, and on the opposite day she studies with her sister and their friends. 

Other Noteworthy Facts: 

Kousagi likes, Bunnies, music, bright shades of pink, and teddy bears. She has a sweet tooth like her mother and she loves to read. 

Storyline Specific Information: 

What Could have Been- Kousagi is 3 years old in this rp. 

Senshi Information (Possible TBA)

Possible TBA:

Senshi Name:

Realm of Influence(s): What are the character's powers based upon? For example: Sailor Mar's realm of influence is fire while Sailor Uranus' realm of influence is wind.

Henshin/Transformation Phrase:

Senshi Fuku: Feel free to include a picture, but please do not substitute a picture for a written description. Descriptions may include the sailor senshi's: signature colors, tiara, choker, collar, brooch, front and back bow, skirt, and bodice. This may also include descriptions of accessories, such as: shoes, gloves, jewelry, and other features not previously included.

Powers: List the names of your character's powers. If the power has not been previously mentioned in the Sailor Moon series (i.e. it is not canon), then please provide a description of that power. 

Weapons or Magical Items: List the names of your character's  magical items. If  the magical item has not been previously mentioned in the Sailor Moon series (i.e. it is not canon), then please provide a description of that magical item. 

Guardian: If applicable. A guardian is not required.

RP Sample: 

Pink hair bounced as she made her way down the stairs. Her feet could't carry her fast enough. She was so excited. Her Mama and Papa had taken her to get a new dress of the occasion, and she loved that she could wear it finally after a week of looking at it in her closet. She loved the dress, simple white that fell to he knees, the fabric swishing with her every step. The top was gold circles across her chest, and the sleeves where puff and fell off her shoulders. She loved the dress. 

"Mama! Papa! Sister!" She cried jumping up and down at the front door. "Let's go!" She called, pulling the door open and darting out the car. After a short drive they arrived. Kousagi bid her family good bye and headed backs stage. She was giving her first recital tonight, and she wanted everything to be perfect.She smiled up at Haruka, before she walked out on stage. The curtain came up and she took her first on many bows. 

Last edited by Radicaledward124 on 1st January 2015, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 11:26 pm

I may or may not add in her senshi info later, but it's not important to the story i'm wanting to play her in right now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 5:18 pm

Question: The title says this is a relaxed profile, but in the beginning of the profile it reads Advanced. I would like to know which one you are submitting this profile as. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 5:41 pm

oh! Advanced. sorry. i'll fix that now.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime2nd January 2015, 5:15 pm

No worries! Approved for storylines in which Kousagi doesn't have senshi powers. Smile

Side note: If it doesn't take too much of your time, could you point out Kousagi doesn't like cats because she is allergic to them, and that she gets frightened pretty easily? Also, could you possibly expand her appearance section so it's a full paragraph, for example by mentioning what colors she prefers in her clothing? Thank you, Ed! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba   (Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Advanced: Sailor Parallel Moon - Kousagi Tsukino/Chiba

View previous topic View next topic Back to top