The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mobile games! (phone games)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

Mobile games! (phone games) Empty
PostSubject: Mobile games! (phone games)   Mobile games! (phone games) I_icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 12:42 am

So what games are people playing?

Personally I'm a hard core player of puzzles and dragons. I really enjoy this game, maaaayyyy have spent a bit much money on it.

I also started a new, very similar game but different enough, called Terra Battle. I'm really really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Mobile games! (phone games)   Mobile games! (phone games) I_icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 1:47 am

I used to play two really cool Choose-Your-Own-Adventure RPG games called Surviving High School and Cause of Death before they were ended (I think because of lack of funding). They were really great, story-telling wise. I swear Cause of Death especially is better than most TV shows I'm watching. It was a police procedural/murder mystery type of deal with really compelling characters, plot twists, and exciting action. You sometimes have to make choices quickly when in the middle of an action scene and you may end up dead if you pick wrong. xD It was so much fun and I'm epically sad they ended it after like five years. Of course, they went out with a bang. I wish you could still download the game, cause there's no way for new people to get into it anymore. I have all the volumes and don't intend to ever let them go, they're so good. Surviving High School is the same format but with teenager characters in the story.

Right now I'm playing other games from the same people who made those games called High School Story and Hollywood U(niversity).

Aside from that, my more casual games are things like Candy Crush, LINE Play (with the Sailor Moon Crystal stuff), and LINE's Cookie Run.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Mobile games! (phone games)   Mobile games! (phone games) I_icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 5:25 am

I love playing Line Play and my goal is to get all SM items!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Mobile games! (phone games)   Mobile games! (phone games) I_icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 9:20 am

The only mobile game I really play is TripleTown. You only have to spend $5 dollars to unlock everything and it's one of - if not the only - mobile game I've never gotten tired off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile games! (phone games)   Mobile games! (phone games) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile games! (phone games)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top