The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GniteProductions
Star Seed

GniteProductions

Star Seed

Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:20 am

Hi All,

Just posting a link here to my site. It hosts a few Sailor Moon PC games as well as others too.

You can find the game I've personally worked on entitled, Sailor Moon Another Story II (created in RPG Maker). I translated it to English and also changed \ enhanced several game play elements.

There are also a whole host of Sailor Moon Fighting Games (Based on the Beats of Rage Engine) available too.

So if you fancy giving them a go visit my website at:

http://www.gniteproductions.com/

If you have any projects that you might need an English translator for feel free to get in touch.

Have fun playing everyone.

Gnite

Last edited by GniteProductions on 20th May 2016, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gniteproductions.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime15th May 2016, 2:30 pm

Oh hello! This hadn't shown up on new posts for me so I'm just seeing this post now but there doesn't seem to be a link posted? And actually if you have any knowledge of rom hacking, that would be cool as I run seaofserenity and my translator would like to do a new translations of Another Story but we are illiterate when it comes to how to actually go about doing that...I've tried reading up a bit on it but I'm nto sure i'm understanding it much. Anyway, hope to be able to check out your site once a link is posted. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime18th May 2016, 9:47 am

Weird...there was a link here before. But I checked it out ages ago, and it would be a total pain to try to find it in my history.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime18th May 2016, 9:55 am

Oooh omg i just realized he meant the link thats ont eh part where it shows all the different contacts for your member. I totally thought he meant there was a link in the post itself. My bad. -_- As a suggestion you might want to actually include the link in your post as i'm not sure if everyone will catch on like i did. haha
Back to top Go down
GniteProductions
Star Seed

GniteProductions

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 3:04 pm

Hi Small Lady,

Thanks for the tip - link re-added! I did have it originally but took it off thinking the button on the bottom of my contact bar was the best way to go - obviously not!

Alas I'm not a rom hacker, I mostly just translate and dabble in RPG Maker (some times minor graphic alterations). A new translation of another story sounds really cool - I hope you mange to make progress with it - best of luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gniteproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!   Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Fan Games for the PC and Other Games too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top