The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ Empty
PostSubject: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 9:41 am

So I spend most of my online searching for games to play when I'm download cc for The Sims, and I happened to stumble upon something I have been looking for for months on end. The Sailor Moon SNES Games!

This features the Sailor Moon & Sailor Moon R side-scroller games. Sailor Moon S/SuperS/Stars puzzle games. Sailor Moon S & SuperS Street-fighter games. Panic in Nakayoshi World. & Sailor Moon Another Story all for your computer~

You'll need winRAR or 7zip to extract the files.
- Download the SNES player (which also allows you to play any other snes games like zelda ^w^)
- Extract it into a folder. A new folder would work best so you know where it's at.
- Download the game you want, extract that into the same folder as the SNES player.
- Drag the game you just downloaded over the SNES player.
- & it should start you up :3

CLICK HERE TO GET THE GAMES :3
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 10:00 am

^^ Great, we needed an emulation thread! Nice tiny tutorial for those who weren't aware of that.

I wish more people of the fandom knew Sailor Moon Another Story existed. The Oppositios senshis are underloved ;_;
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 10:07 am

I'm currently playing Sailor Moon Another Story. I'm only at the part where Ami-chan goes on a date ^^''
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 10:12 am

;D I hope you like RPGs, because grinding is 80% of the game. Don't forget to equip your senshis. (Always have an anklet)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 10:22 am

I must finish Another Story!!!! I loved what I played of it, but after losing the save file, I never started up again!

But I just started playing Children of Mana ;-; Hmmmmmmmm

Thank you for sharing these! I hope it gets more and more people interested in all of them! (I really really hope for more Sailor Moon games once the new anime is released! I would love another RPG game Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ 1434556979)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 10:55 am

Here's a website that has a ton of sailor moon games. You have to join it and download there special thing to play the game and save it.

http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/index.php?searchBy=name&search=Sailor+Moon&system=all#searchjump
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Triton
Star Seed

Sailor Triton

Star Seed

Title : Call me Faye ♪

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 11:54 am

Thanks, you guys, for reminding me that I still need to finish Sailor Moon: Another Story. If I can get past that one boss, that is... >.<
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 12:23 pm

I accidentally quit. More or less accidentally. I had no idea what I was doing when I met up with Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru at the hospital. lol.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 12:29 pm

I just started playing today and that's where I am, Celestial. I had to save because I'm about to leave my house. I have no idea what to do either. I'm going to go look at a guide when I get back. Maybe you should too? gamefaqs has several guides.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Triton
Star Seed

Sailor Triton

Star Seed

Title : Call me Faye ♪

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime30th December 2012, 12:32 pm

I'll have to start over, anyway, since for some unknown reason I had decided to delete the game. DX
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 5:29 pm

Hey, thanks for this! This is originally where I got the emulators and my copies of the game files, but lost the webpage when my comp died and I got a new one. Since then, an english translation of the nakayoshi game has been posted! I know what I'll be playing tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^   Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Sailor Moon SNES Games ^w^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top