The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} Empty
PostSubject: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 10:15 pm

GC Members you're our only hope!
{The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} Free-Pumpkin-Patch-Wallpapers

Everyone please listen! Something terrible has happened! Usagi is missing and I need your help... Let me tell you what happened.

Usagi and I went to the pumpkin patch to get the biggest and best pumpkin to carve for Halloween this year. I--knowing that Usagi is a big scaredy cat--double dog dared her to go with me at night. But while we were searching for the perfect pumpkin, Usagi got lost and wondered into a scary part of the patch...The last thing I heard was Usagi's high pitched scream and by the time I got to where it came from the only thing that remained was a mysterious letter...

"I have your precious princess. If you wish to find her again... then you must play my game, face my challenges, and prove your worth to me! You'd better be trembling in fear, because my game is not for the weak... of mind. Only those with the sharpest wit and clearest minds shall succeed!

To begin, you must find the way to navigate my pumpkin patch. To do this, you must find clues that I have hidden in your Hallow's Eve Bash celebration!

Can you figure out what the words mean yet? They form yet another riddle... but it is only the beginning of many. Do step into my pumpkin patch if you dare...once you've solved this little enigma."

And it's signed... The Pumpkin King???  GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} 1018529576

GUYS You have to help me!  Start looking around the Hallow's Eve Bash for clues...From what his letter says he must have hidden them somewhere.  Once you've figured it out PM me and we will work together to solve the rest!

Welcome to The Great Pumpkin Rescue!  The beginning is a scavenger hunt! Search throughout the Bash section to find hidden clues and if you can solve the puzzle, send Small Lady a private message.  Good luck and have fun!

Also note that I may not be able to respond to your PMs for quite some time so please be patient! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mask

Tuxedo Mask

Title : Knight of Roses and Speeches

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime29th October 2014, 4:41 pm

Mwuahahahaha I can't be stopped! Only one of you pathetic mortals has only just made it to the beginning of my lair...

PATHETIC! 

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} 1018529576
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime30th October 2014, 12:48 pm

I'm not even sure what the riddle is @_@

I found places where The Pumpkin King posted but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime30th October 2014, 12:57 pm

Don't be fooled by the King's posts! He is just playing... There are messages hidden in threads throughout the event! (Hint: they are little images stuck in random posts :P)
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime30th October 2014, 9:12 pm

I'm on to you pumpkin King...  frost is your enemy, so I'll go get the Queen of Ice and Snow to take care of you.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mask

Tuxedo Mask

Title : Knight of Roses and Speeches

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime31st October 2014, 2:51 pm

Halloween will soon be passed and your precious Usagi will be mine FOREVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime1st November 2014, 5:45 pm

I am proud to announce that three brave members have saved Usagi!!

Congratulations to Anait Zelleire, Diana, and Addelyn for braving that terrifying Pumpkin King and getting our Usagi back! YAY!

And for getting me all the treats... heh heh heh...  Twisted Evil

With that said, the event will officially be over tonight, so if you managed to solve all the puzzles and get all the treats but still have not defeated the pumpkin king, you still have some time to do so!

If you haven't, we congratulate you for your efforts and here is a participant prize for playing the game with us!

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} OKychAm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}   GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC Members you're our only hope! {The Great Pumpkin Rescue Event}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top