The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hey! I'm a newbie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 5:23 pm

I'm Tim. Glad to meet ya.

I'm new to Sailor Moon. I vaguely remember watching it when I was a kid, but I felt sort of embarrassed being seen watching it and over time I forgot about the show. Recently I've re-visited the original anime and I can't get enough of it. Once the Sailor Moon Crystal trailer went up, I knew this was a great time to be getting into this anime.

My main hobby is video game development, which ends up involving my other hobbies writing, drawing and musical composition. I've still got a lot to learn, but maybe I'll be able to share one of my projects here in the near future.

As far as my interests go, I love animation in general and I watch both anime and western cartoons. There's a special place in my heart for 3D animated movies, and I've recently been obsessed with both Tangled and Frozen.

I tend to listen to just about all genres of music, and my favorites change all the time. I enjoy getting recommendations.

I look forward to making friends and further exploring this awesome series. Very Happy

Last edited by Lyricalias on 1st February 2015, 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 5:37 pm

Hi Tim!  I'm Alyssa.  It's great to have you here on GC!

You should definitely share your works with us!  We have all sorts of different places where you can post your artistic developments!  

Tangled is my FAVORITE movie!  Frozen is a close second.  I am a HUGE Disney fanatic!  

Have you ever seen PGSM or SeraMyu?  If not, I definitely recommend them!  They are both so great, especially PGSM!

If you haven't checked it out already, we have an all-new Newbie Pack!

Also, since GC can be a bit confusing at times, feel free to sign up for a mentor here!

If you have any questions at all or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 6:25 pm

Hi Tim! Nice to meet you  Hey! I'm a newbie. 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sailor Comet
Star Seed

Sailor Comet

Star Seed

Title : A wandering sailor.

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime10th August 2014, 7:05 pm

Ohh wow your hobbies sound really cool! Video game development especially! 
If you can write it sounds like you'd fit along here just fine I'm sure the RP folks would love to have you there!

Welcome to the Sailor moon fandom! Happy to hear you've been enjoying Crystal! Maybe when you have the time you'd revisit some of the older Sailor moon shows!

Hope to see you around the forum! Very Happy Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hinderence.deviantart.com
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime11th August 2014, 9:00 am

Miss Moon Rose wrote:
Hi Tim!  I'm Alyssa.  It's great to have you here on GC!

You should definitely share your works with us!  We have all sorts of different places where you can post your artistic developments!  

Tangled is my FAVORITE movie!  Frozen is a close second.  I am a HUGE Disney fanatic!  

Have you ever seen PGSM or SeraMyu?  If not, I definitely recommend them!  They are both so great, especially PGSM!

If you haven't checked it out already, we have an all-new Newbie Pack!

Also, since GC can be a bit confusing at times, feel free to sign up for a mentor here!

If you have any questions at all or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely be sharing some of my work.
Tangled and Frozen, as well as Disney in general, are fantastic! Very Happy
I haven't seen PGSM or SeraMyu. I had no idea that there were live action Sailor Moon anythings - so I'm really excited to watch these!

Saturn Skyy wrote:
Hi Tim! Nice to meet you  Hey! I'm a newbie. 868675979

Likewise ^_^

Sailor Comet wrote:
Ohh wow your hobbies sound really cool! Video game development especially! 
If you can write it sounds like you'd fit along here just fine I'm sure the RP folks would love to have you there!

Welcome to the Sailor moon fandom! Happy to hear you've been enjoying Crystal! Maybe when you have the time you'd revisit some of the older Sailor moon shows!

Hope to see you around the forum! Very Happy Nice to meet you!

Thanks Very Happy 
I'm glad there's so much Sailor Moon content to explore. This fandom seems pretty great, so I'm happy to join it.
Nice to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime11th August 2014, 10:33 am

Oooh... another Disney fan!!

Just curious, who is your favorite character?
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime13th August 2014, 11:35 am

Saturn Skyy wrote:
Oooh... another Disney fan!!

Just curious, who is your favorite character?

If you meant Disney character, right now it's Anna. :) As for Sailor Moon, Usagi is my favorite character, but that might change since I'm so new to the series.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leto
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime13th August 2014, 2:08 pm

Hi Tim! I'm Casey Smile It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime13th August 2014, 3:11 pm

Hey! Welcome to GC. I'm Tany, one of the friendly mods around here, and a member of the welcome squad. how cool you're a video game developer. I love tangled and frozen, they're some of my all time fav Disney animated movies <3 If you have any questions, feel free to to let me know c:
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime14th August 2014, 8:52 am

hello, My name is Erica, you may call me Hikari. I am a member of the GC welcome squad and i wanted to extend a warm welcome to you. Sorry I am so late in welcoming you, I have been busy with school and am still on a semi leave of absence from here. I am so glad you found us, we have a lot of fun stuff going on and we have a lot of gamers on here too. I hope you can meet some of them.

Have you had a chance to check out some of the sailor moon musicals or the live action. They are both great adaptations to the story.

I hope you will find lots of things to do on here and hope that you will meet lots of people, and if you ever wanna chat, my inbox is always open.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hey! I'm a newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm a newbie.   Hey! I'm a newbie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm a newbie.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top