The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 4:01 pm

So i thought with Halloween around the corner we could talk about what we're planning for the spooky night and maybe help give our fellow guild members some ideas on what to do themselves. So lets hear those ideas!!

If i don't do my pirate again I will most likely debut my Luna this year in all her glory with the wig and all, but I might fall back on my pirate cause she's over all easy to do, but i might end up not going out so i might do the oh so hard to do Ed on couch watching Horror movies with family. LOL 

so what about you??
 [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576  [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? 1018529576
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 4:54 pm

I honestly don't know what I plan on doing for Halloween! I might go as Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but I also really want to wear Plug-in Miku Hatsune (Project Diva), Ryuko Matoi (KILL la KILL), or Sailor Moon! u.u'''' too many options, not enough days for Halloween
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 5:45 pm

Have a Halloween Week! thats what I usually do. A different costume for each day of the week of halloween!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:46 pm

So I have been planning to be Black Canary for Halloween and then my roommates all decided that we should all be super villains together for our annual Halloween house party. So I will be wearing at least two different costumes, the other will be Mistique from X-men.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 1:06 am

OH I so what to see pics of Misitque!! SO like First Class Mistique or full on near neeked blue misitque?
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:00 am

i unfortunately doubt i'll do anything...though this year that frees me up to work at a halloween store! should be fun!^^ hey, maybe i'll get to wear my fangs on a daily basis!!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 11:59 pm

That sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 7:34 am

oh...i need to plan the Halloween RP event for this year!!*scurries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 2:09 pm

oh yeah we do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime14th August 2014, 5:54 pm

So it's getting closer!! How are things coming for everyone? i saw the first little bits of halloween stuff in the walmart the other day!! 

I'm working with someone to make a set of amazing earrings to go with my pirate! I'm also looking to a dress or something for a casual Usagi this year too. 

Anyone else already planning for fun?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 7:42 am

Radicaledward124 wrote:
OH I so what to see pics of Misitque!! SO like First Class Mistique or full on near neeked blue misitque?

I'm not sure yet. I think it'll be between First Class Mistique and Comic Book Mistiqe. The whole neeked thing would be weird for me. I'd prefer to have at least some clothes and a body suit with all those textures might be a pain to make.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 1:42 pm

i bet it would and if you have a laytex allergy it would/could be worse. I could never pull off the something like that due to my allergy. I bet you'll just rock her!!
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 5:38 pm

I've been brainstorming this quite a bit. As of now my thought process is Melanie from "The Birds" at work (assuming I can thrift the outfit), and then something a bit more simple/easy for a Halloween party I'm helping host that night. Maybe a witch or a black cat.

I'll also be doing a creepy coven themed photo shoot with a couple of my closest friends sometime during October.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 9:41 pm

Everyone at work it dressing up as various members of the Avengers and we're all gonna work that day so that we can look like the full team Very Happy I'm going as Loki, then we have an Iron Man, a Captain America, a Hulk, a Hawkeye, we had a Thor but turns out he'll be leaving before then so we gotta find another Sad, a Deadpool, and then a couple other people who haven't decided yet. And then we got 2 party poopers that wanna go as DC characters (boooooooo) xD 

I'm super excited to be Loki Very Happy I can't afford a helmet though so I'll be doing the Avenger's movie hair and probably the outfit from that party where he drilled that guy's eye xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 9:48 pm

I'm probably gonna pull out the couch potato this year lol I live way out on a high way so i don't get trick or treaters and it sounds like my sister might be home for the holiday so if that's the cause we might dress up and just sit around the house till our corsets bother us. cause we've got a pirate duo we usually do when we're together.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 9:43 pm

I want to do Princesses Anna.   I might do modern if i don't win this contest on tumblr i entered. but i got this anna braided headband so i will do her coronation hair style
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime10th October 2014, 2:33 pm

so it actually sounds like my sister and i might get to cause trouble at the local mall and pass out candy again this year. so I dunno if I wanna try for Luna or bring back my pirate. either way i might not pull off the couch potato this year!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime10th October 2014, 7:52 pm

Rue 21 has this cute dress that is suppose to be like Anna's so i might get that and buy a clip on for the white stirke, and i may do the braids that anna has for her hair
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime10th October 2014, 8:12 pm

i'm just dressing up in my Blood Thirsty Beauty costume, and pop in my FANTASTIC fangs. i'd like to buy some new knee high boots....
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 6:45 pm

so I got the dress from Rue21,  Very Happy  right now I'm working fixing the wig, using what i seen in a vid on how to fix wigs since, it has some tangles and it is kind of stiff so it;s hard to braid D:
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 8:32 am

Omg I'm having troubles with my wig too X.x It turned out to be shorter than I expected which is fine but it's harder to do the slicked-back look with it for Loki's hair and I also gotta put horns on it and uuuggghhhh it's gonna take me a good 2 hours to get my costume ready xD
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 9:34 pm

I was able to braid the wig :3  but i need to cut the bangs, any tips for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 10:23 pm

with a turn of events in my family it looks like i might get to dress up and pass out candy after all, so i might go as my pirate if my sister does or i might go a luna if she doesn't! either way it's gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??   [Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Halloween is around the corner, What are you going to do??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top