The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence Empty
PostSubject: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime11th October 2011, 7:41 am

So I figured I go ahead and start posting some of my otaku senshi here on the forums. Some I’ll be looking for feedback and some I will not because they’re profiles are pretty much complete as some of them has evolved over the years. Anyways, enjoy!!

**SPOLIER ALERT – If you read Sailor Silence’s story, Strings of Fate, there will be spoilers mentioned in her profile. Read at your own risk ^^**

About the Girl

Name: Maaya Fu
Meaning: Lotus of Illusion
Nickname: Maaya-chan
Behind the name: Maaya often writes her name in Katakana instead of kanji as her mother had chosen the name due to a Hindu meaning.

Birthday: January 6th
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 120lbs
Build: Maaya is somewhat thin but toned. By visually looking at her body proportions, it is easily seen that she use to be in some type of athletic sport and still keeps that frame in shape by working out when she can. Regardless though, she still have an attractive feminine figure.
Skin color: Fair Caucasian
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Maaya has a dark purple hair that can often be mistaken for a black until her hair is highlighted in some sort of light to accent her color. Her barely shoulder length hair has multiple layers in the body of her hair as well as the bangs.

Blood Type: AB
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Gemstone: Fluorite
Likes: Being the daughter of an international music composer and conductor, it was only natural for Maaya to have a hidden talent and love for music composing. This is something that helps her relax when her mind is on multiple thoughts and she is trying to get something sorted out. One of Maaya’s secret hobbies though is scrapbooking. After the death of her mother, Maaya discovered scrapbooking through a class project and helped her repress the memories and guilt of her mother’s death by reminding herself of the good times she had with her mother. Having a love for festivals and the overall joy and happiness it brings to her, Maaya never misses a chance to attend to a festival if she can. She love the lights, the food, the entertainment, and a chance to dress up in her kimono.

Dislikes: Maaya has a severe allergy to milk. Drinking any amount of milk can cause her to lose her breathing capabilities as her throat will swell up; Maaya has to even be careful with liquid milk supplements such as soy milk due to this severe allergy as she could still possibly having an allergic reaction. Maaya has troubles with walk-in closets and tightly closed spaces (i.e.: elevators, etc). This was mainly due to the abuse that she suffered during the part of her life that was spent with Taka. She often becomes paralyzed with fear and with either tremble in place or try to hide herself in a corner. Those who prey on people who doesn’t like to fight or are considered “weaker” for their own amusement is a strong dislike of Maaya’s. She will often get in the middle of those who “bullies” will prey on and will breakup or start a fight to break up the focus on those who can’t fight back as much.

Favorite Animal: Butterflies
Dream: To be a music composer
Abilities: Regardless of being in civilian form or senshi form, Maaya has the born ability of telekinesis. During her life changing event though, that ability has limits and often shows when Maaya attempts to push those limits (i.e.: bloody nose, blood seeping from ears, etc…).

About the Senshi

Senshi Name: Sailor Silence
Title: The Assassin Senshi
Colors: Purple, Black, and White
Realm of Influence/Powers: Sailor Silence’ powers are based around Saturian energy and sealing. Due to her duty as an assassin, majority of her attacks are offensive based with the exception of one, which combines both offense and defense at the same time. To conserve energy though, Sailor Silence often uses her magical powers as a form of back up and relies more on her combat skills since her missions are often solo based. Almost all of her powers have to be executed with her chakram.

Transformation: Maaya reveals her henshin wand that appears similar to the crystal wand that is in the possession of the Sol Senshi and raises it to the air, shouting, “Silence Crystal Power, Make-up!”.

Holding the wand that is now glowing in her hand, Maaya does a single twirl outlining a black mist-like line below her feet. Once Maaya makes a complete circle, she extends her hand that holds the glowing henshin wand and drops it. Once the wand hits the black mist-like line, the mist materializes into a black liquid form, ridged and violent, expanding upward in sections and engulfing Maaya as she crosses her hands over her chest. After the mist retreats, Sailor Silence is revealed still holding her hands over her chest.

Turning to where her back is facing the front, one of her chakrams comes into view, spinning towards her. With her back towards the front, Sailor Silence grabs her chakram and takes her final pose, looking over her shoulder.
Weapon: An oversized charkam that measures about close to half her height

Attacks

Power name: Ring of Protection
Power Level: Medium
Attack Type: Defensive/Offensive - Long Range
Weakness: The chakram must complete a full 360 and be caught to set off this attack.
Description: Her chakram is flung in two directions; vertically and horizontally creating constant but moving 360 degree movements. What makes this attack dangerous is that it's a 2 in 1 attack. Using the chakram, since the blade is deadly sharp will cause considerate damage is come in physical contact with and at the end of the attack, considering the area that the chakram has covered, will cause an explosion around Sailor Silence; the chakram will return to her hands at that time.

Power name: No direct name to it but it is known as an aura attack
Power Level: High
Attack Type: Offsensive – Aura-base Attack – Long or Short
Weakness: This will drain quite a bit of her energy that is almost makes it impossible for her to attack again.
Description: She infuses her aura into an object or on the enemy itself and sets it off in a rage to inflict physical damage to her enemy.

Power name: Dark Strike
Power Level: High
Attack Type: Offensive – Aura-base Attack
Weakness: During the whole duration of this attack, her back is wide open
Description: An aura attack, Sailor Silence must conjure up her aura first before performing this attack. After she has conjured it up, she is able to materialize her aura into a massive energy ball. Once this is done, she can use this attack for hand-to-hand combat, a short or long range attack, and even mix it with her chakram. She can also send the energy within her chakram and release the attack vertically or horizontally with her weapons at her targeted enemy(ies).

Power name: Final Judgment
Power Level: Ultimate – Only able to use this attack when permission is granted from a descendant of the Royal Moonline
Attack Type: Sealing
Weakness: Uses all of her energy, which will result in her death.
Description: Clasp her hand in front of her as she appears to be praying and a white light engulfs the whole room. When performing this attack, her senshi form disappears and shows her form as the Lady of Saturn, her princess form.

History:
During the time of the Silver Millennium, Sailor Silence was a sol senshi who severed under Queen Serenity as an assassin. While she served the Moon Queen and her kingdom through many missions, she let it be known that her loyalty belonged only to her older twin sister, Azriela (Hotaru); in her royal form, she was known as the Lady of Saturn. On her sixteenth birthday, Sailor Silence was summoned by the Queen for an emergency assignment; this was an event prior to the destruction of the Moon Kingdom. Upon the arrival of the Lady of Saturn, Queen Serenity gave her the opportunity to accept the mission as Queen Serenity began to tell the Lady of Saturn about the Night Realm and the individuals that called themselves the Night Creatures. Realizing that this mission would claim her life (as Queen Serenity requested her to seal the realm away), the Lady of Saturn accepted the mission on one condition. The condition was that all memory of her was to be erased from the minds of those who she has been involved with, even her twin sister. After the pact was accepted by Queen Serenity, Sailor Silence left the Moon Kingdom for what was to be her final mission; she never had the chance to tell her twin sister goodbye.

Reborn as Maaya Fu, Sailor Silence is reawaken after Maaya dies from head trauma caused by gunshot to the head temple. Realizing that some individuals of Night Realm had managed to escape the sealing of their world, Sailor Silence starts a mission to annihilate the remaining members of the Night Realm and finish her mission that began so long ago. While the pact between Queen Serenity and Sailor Silence remained, it had a negative effect as well; Sailor Silence had no recollection of who she was during the Silver Millennium except for the memory of her final mission and that she still needed to complete it. With this issue, she is often cold and heartless towards the Sol Senshi - she has also warned them to not get in her way otherwise she would have to tie up other "loose" ends.

Pictures (all pictures by me):

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence Osi__sailor_silence_by_paprika_studios-d33jygz
Senshi – Sailor Silence

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence Osi__maaya_by_paprika_studios-d39cbms
Civilian – Maaya Fu

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence Osi__lady_of_saturn_by_paprika_studios-d3ldioz
Princess Form – Lady of Saturn

Some Interesting Notes about Sailor Silence

• Sailor Silence is actually my third otaku senshi that I have ever created. She was created back in 1999 and is 11 years old.

• Sailor Silence has been “redesigned” at least four times.

• When I first created Sailor Silence, her name at the time was Yasmine Gushia and at the time, looked identical to Hotaru Tomoe.

• Sailor Silence’s actual profile is over six pages long – this is a condense version of her profile.

[color=white]• I am currently working on her fanfiction called, Strings of Fate. Six chapters have been written while only three have been posted online.

Last edited by Paprika on 30th November 2011, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 9:48 am

All right, I've been meaning to read and comment on this. Now it's time to get it done. Wink

Sailor Silence
She seems like a very well developed character, as she should be after being around so long, hehe.

She does seem like a very well rounded individual, although I am curious of something that you mentioned in the history. The original Maaya Fu died, and Sailor Silence was the one to take over. Get that. But on the civilian side, how does she handle it? It looks like she received all of the host's memories, but it's not in concrete.

I do like her Dark Strike attack, though, and I like that you include the weakness to each attack in her profile. It's a nice touch that I haven't seen before. Oh, and her princess form is beautiful. I love your drawings of her. ^^

Sailor Aeon
It isn't often that I've seen children of the canon senshi without them being labeled "chibi-whatnot". I do like how you've gone about setting up her character, and the mention of her training other senshi (or rather, that she would like to in the future) is interesting. I'm certainly curious about her setting now, hehe.

My review may be a little short, but I'd like to expand upon it when I hear back from you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 7:40 am

[quote="Sailor Pluto]All right, I've been meaning to read and comment on this. Now it's time to get it done.

Sailor Silence
She seems like a very well developed character, as she should be after being around so long, hehe.

She does seem like a very well rounded individual, although I am curious of something that you mentioned in the history. The original Maaya Fu died, and Sailor Silence was the one to take over. Get that. But on the civilian side, how does she handle it? It looks like she received all of the host's memories, but it's not in concrete.

I do like her Dark Strike attack, though, and I like that you include the weakness to each attack in her profile. It's a nice touch that I haven't seen before. Oh, and her princess form is beautiful. I love your drawings of her. ^^

Sailor Aeon
It isn't often that I've seen children of the canon senshi without them being labeled "chibi-whatnot". I do like how you've gone about setting up her character, and the mention of her training other senshi (or rather, that she would like to in the future) is interesting. I'm certainly curious about her setting now, hehe.

My review may be a little short, but I'd like to expand upon it when I hear back from you. ^^[/quote]

Thanks for all the feedback! It was really appericated ^^ As for the weaknesses with the attacks, that became manditory for me after being a mod in a SM Yahoo!Group for a couple of years and go tired of people creating characters without any known weaknesses. So I created a profile sheet where I made it manditory for people to put weaknesses on the powers and such. I liked the idea of it that I decided to keep the profile for my characters as it made sense to me to label the weaknesses.

So here's some answers you had on my characters...

Sailor Silence
Unfortunately in this condense profile of hers, it really doesn't indicate that Maaya Fu was resurrected and saved by her "awakening". When it comes on how Maaya handles the transition from civilian to soldier, she often has items that help her with that transition since the personalities between her civlian form and her soldier completely different. This is where her hobbies come in such as scrapbooking. Everytime she reverts back to her civilian form, it becomes harder each time for her personality to revert back so she has to find a "happiness" in order to do so. The personality of her assassin-self has lingering effects and she doesn't know how to effectivly handle them without a item that represents "happiness" to her.

As for her past memories, there is a catch. ^^ After her ressurection, Maaya only has the memories of her final battle. She does not know who she was, what the Silver Millennium was, and so forth. She just remembers her mission and that is what she wants to complete.

Sailor Aeon
With Aeon, I decided that she shouldn't have a "chibi-whatnot" name because she wasn't going to suceed her mother, but her father. I'm still working on out some things on her profile right now though so she's stilla WIP. I hope to have her history finish soon though.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 9:24 am

Paprika wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback! It was really appericated ^^ As for the weaknesses with the attacks, that became manditory for me after being a mod in a SM Yahoo!Group for a couple of years and go tired of people creating characters without any known weaknesses. So I created a profile sheet where I made it manditory for people to put weaknesses on the powers and such. I liked the idea of it that I decided to keep the profile for my characters as it made sense to me to label the weaknesses.

So here's some answers you had on my characters...

Sailor Silence
Unfortunately in this condense profile of hers, it really doesn't indicate that Maaya Fu was resurrected and saved by her "awakening". When it comes on how Maaya handles the transition from civilian to soldier, she often has items that help her with that transition since the personalities between her civlian form and her soldier completely different. This is where her hobbies come in such as scrapbooking. Everytime she reverts back to her civilian form, it becomes harder each time for her personality to revert back so she has to find a "happiness" in order to do so. The personality of her assassin-self has lingering effects and she doesn't know how to effectivly handle them without a item that represents "happiness" to her.

As for her past memories, there is a catch. ^^ After her ressurection, Maaya only has the memories of her final battle. She does not know who she was, what the Silver Millennium was, and so forth. She just remembers her mission and that is what she wants to complete.

Sailor Aeon
With Aeon, I decided that she shouldn't have a "chibi-whatnot" name because she wasn't going to suceed her mother, but her father. I'm still working on out some things on her profile right now though so she's stilla WIP. I hope to have her history finish soon though.

You're quite welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, Paprika. *Huggle.*

It does make sense, though, to have that requirement. No attack is completely fail-safe, after all. But I'm sure you've had to weed through numerous Sues by now.

Sailor Silence:
Ah, okay. That does make more sense, and clear up everything else. Having two entirely separate personalities that communicate through less common means would be interesting, though. I will have to check out your fanfiction, though. This will be, without a doubt, very interesting. ^^

Sailor Aeon:
*Nods.* Even so, were she to succeed her mother, that doesn't mean she's got to be an exact copy (something that unfortunately happens quite a bit with the Chibi-generation OCs). Will Aeon get her own thread when you complete her profile?
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 10:43 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:

You're quite welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, Paprika. *Huggle.*

It does make sense, though, to have that requirement. No attack is completely fail-safe, after all. But I'm sure you've had to weed through numerous Sues by now.

Sailor Silence:
Ah, okay. That does make more sense, and clear up everything else. Having two entirely separate personalities that communicate through less common means would be interesting, though. I will have to check out your fanfiction, though. This will be, without a doubt, very interesting. ^^

Sailor Aeon:
*Nods.* Even so, were she to succeed her mother, that doesn't mean she's got to be an exact copy (something that unfortunately happens quite a bit with the Chibi-generation OCs). Will Aeon get her own thread when you complete her profile?

*huggles* That's okay, Pluto!! I'm a very patient person honestly ^^

Sailor Silence
Let me know what you think when you read it ^^ I really do love constructive critiques ^^

Sailor Aeon
That is very true in the naming issues with the next "gen" of Sailor Senshi that are related to the Sol Senshi. *nods* As for Aeon getting her own thread, I'm not so sure yet. I was thinking about it but in case I wanted to get some other critiques on other otaku senshi, I didn't want to clutter the forum ^^;
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 10:51 am

Hehe, good to know. ^^

I will! My time during the next month will be scarce due to NaNo, but I can try.

Well, perhaps. It wouldn't be a bad idea, to have her own thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence   The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assassin Senshi - Sailor Silence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top