The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th May 2014, 12:29 pm

Small Lady wrote:
This is for everyone: What is your daily life like?

My life is pretty uneventful. When school was rolling, most days I'd get up, go to work, go to class, go back to work. Come home, do forum stuff, homework, dinner, more homework and/or screw off, with some mothering woven in between. My life is pretty boring XD but I'd rather it not be crazy.

Now that it's summer, now it's work and home. That's it. Next week I plan to go to the gym again.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th May 2014, 4:45 pm

@Daily Life

I live at home still. I just graduated from college a year ago. Right now I am saving up for an apartment and paying off student loans. Got one paid off! Woot woot! I went to a cheap college. Believe it or not my high school's tuition was more than my college's. XD

I'm a contractor at P&G. What that means I work there, but I'm not their employee. I'm an employee for a staffing agency. A lot companies go through with these agencies so they don't have to hire a worker themselves. XD I work in their dish lab and run tests in dishwashing machines. It doesn't sound exciting, but it's an interesting job. I know so much about dishwashers and dishwasher soap. XD I hope in the next year or so I can get a job in the field I studied in college. I really want to work in a water lab!!

So I work Mondays-Fridays from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. I get home around 4:30ish. Then for the rest of the evening I play video games, watch youtube videos, go on the forums I work on, go on tumblr, and talk to friends on skype. I also play with my dog and take her on walks if the weather is nice. Sometimes I go shopping with my mom. On the weekends it varies. I go out shopping with my mom, hang out with friends, or spend the evenings home playing video games. XD

I really want to get out more on the weekends and meet new people, but I'm going to wait until I get my own place. Especially to meet guys!! I don't want to say I still live with my mom. XD
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2014, 1:10 pm

To answer my own question, I work Mon-Fri 8am-5pm doing drafting work. Its easy work and decent pay but I do get tired of sitting on my butt 8 hours a day! After that its usually, go home (or stop at grocery store to get stuff for inner), feeds the cats, cook dinner (or be lazy and not), clean some, couple hours of computer time, then bed time between 10 and 12. xD

Weekends i've been a busy busier cause i've been doing some volunteer work on saturdays (I just go to Petco and sit at the nonprofit groups table with whatever animals we got up for adoption) and then usually clean or something. I try to play a little bit of games here with my fiance and there and of course spend as much time on the internet (aka GC and tumblr) as possible. xD And thats really it. My life is so boring. xD
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 1:36 pm

Question For The Staff. What was your favourite subject in school?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 7:25 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Ok, I wanna ask a question!

work work work. then i usually go out for lunch and come back home. then i either go play online for a bit or spend time on the forums xD

Silence Wall wrote:

either english or science. i really understood things in one shot so it was a no brainer for me, unlike math. XD
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 7:29 pm

Silence Wall wrote:

Art for me <3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 8:08 pm

Silence Wall wrote:

English! Language apparently is my strong point and it was easier for me to understand than most things. (Like Math. Or Physics. Ugh.)
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 8:15 pm

Silence Wall wrote:

English and Portuguese
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 10:17 pm

Silence Wall wrote:

Either Psychology or History, I think! =]
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2014, 11:59 am

Silence Wall wrote:

Hmmm I actually enjoyed school so I liked most subjects. Probably my favourites were drama, computing, biology, English and maths. The only subject I really disliked was chemistry. =p
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2014, 9:45 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Currently:
Wake up
Go to work
Go to school
Crash in my bed
Repeat the same until July

Silence Wall wrote:
Recess...and sometimes art, and geography, but geography was on 6th grande only so art...oh yeah and computer class =p
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th June 2014, 12:16 pm

At Haine what are you going to school for?
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 4:45 am

For everyone: What would your dream wedding/honeymoon be like?
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:16 am

Silence Wall wrote:
Marrying the person that I love. I don't need a big fancy wedding or dress or a honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:50 am

My favorite subject in high school was history, but I also greatly enjoyed band and my politics courses. In college, my favorite subject was my major (anthropology), but specifically I enjoyed the courses involving the identification of artifacts and public archaeology.

My dream wedding would involve a few key elements: my husband-to-be, the wedding dress worn by my grand-mother and mother, Kelsey, my family, and my mother. Hey, it is a dream wedding, right? So, in my dreams, my mother would still be alive and there. Sorry, her birthday is coming up, so I'm a little emotional.

As for the honeymoon... I'm not sure. Lol, and mine will be happening in a year or so! I guess if there were no expenses and no drug cartels, then it would be nice to travel to Belize and El Salvador and Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Maxis Aerian
Pyramidal Crystal

Maxis Aerian

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Maxis Scout Representing Waytherid

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 8:17 am

I have a question to the staff, this is something I've been meaning to ask for ages:
Which of you enjoys researching Video Game Lore?
Back to top Go down
http://then1k0l4z.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Qxob303kwzFu6S_J8Ky9g
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 8:22 am

I really don't research it, but I follow youtubers who talk about the history behind video games and such. I love listening about it.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 3:36 pm

i never pay attention to the history behind video games.... xD
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 3:40 pm

Video game lore isn't something that really appeals to me that much.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 3:56 pm

I'm interested in that history of hyrule book (although I've never read it) and I thought the recent news about the archaeologists who performed archaeological excavations for an E.T. game were interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2014, 7:38 am

Silence Wall wrote:
I'm against these types of pressures of suciety. So, I eloped. Best thing I have ever done. And that's my dream wedding!

Maxis Aerian wrote:
I have a question to the staff, this is something I've been meaning to ask for ages:
I'm sorry to ask, but... WTH is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th July 2014, 8:08 am

Maxis Aerian wrote:
Artemis wrote:
I'm sorry to ask, but... WTH is that?

It's basically like the meaning behind the characters or different places in the game. Like in League of Legends you can read all about why the characters joined the League and their back stories ^^ And to answer the question myself, if just depends on if it interests me or not =P
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 6:21 pm

Silence Wall wrote:

A dream would be for all expenses paid and be completely stress free and planned for me. That way I could have a full blown $10,000 wedding with a professionally hand made Princess Serenity dress as my dress.

But at the same time, i would be perfectly happy with a small backyard wedding too. So really its either go all out or go small for me. xD

Honeymoon would def be to go to hot springs in Japan and just relax and spend a couple weeks in Japan. There are other countries that I'd love to go to as well.

Maxis Aerian wrote:

Depends on the game really, I really liked reading about the Zelda games and chronology of the timelines (I remember back before nintendo released a fixed official time line and there were theories all over the place). Back when I played World of Warcraft, reading up on the lore and back story (aka Warcraft III) of the game was often more interesting than the game itself. xD

Also Elder Scrolls games have a bunch of awesome lore to read up while in game too, it can almost be a bit overwhelming. xD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st September 2014, 6:46 am

Teehee, I guess at this point I must admit that I am wedding planning, so, hopefully, I'll get some elements of my dream wedding. My mom will sort of be there in spirit, because the wedding dress she wore and my grandmother wore for their weddings fits me! The honeymoon will be a cruise in the Caribbean.

Have you ever wrote a fanfiction and, if so, what series?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st September 2014, 7:36 am

I started fan fiction writing with my first ever fandom; Charmed. They were terrible though. Then Harry Potter, and then I participated on the Yuletide community on LJ where we exchanged fanfic gifts for obscure fandoms. Then of course lately Sailor Moon. But honestly, I write almost any fandom that I enjoy.

Currently in my FF.net account there are fan fictions for the following fandoms: Alias, Harry Potter, Card Captor Sakura, Gossip Girl, Merlin, Vampire Diaries, and Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Reito Herena
Pyramidal Crystal

Reito Herena

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : ╣Writer, Veterinarian, Graphics Designer, Starbucks lover; Jurietto Herena!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st September 2014, 7:48 am

^ Charmed. Good memories. ♥ That's still one of my personal favourite TV shows, Mercury! =D

This question is for all the nine yards, otherwise all lovelies: Who out there (more specifically people or notable stars in any media, historical folks count too), are your inspirations?
Back to top Go down
http://sevenwonders-of-harriethayes.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Tv0Jtj_Qv_M8c9-zPuiw
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2014, 6:55 pm

Hm, art wise definitely Naoko Takeuchi. Had it not been for the SM manga, I probably wouldn't have delved into art. However, my mom is a huge inspiration. Shes modest about it, but she's a super strong woman and has done so much for me I don't think I could ever properly repay her. Id also have to say this lady that runs the non-profit organization that I volunteer with. She's just awesome, full of knowledge, helpful, but is not afraid to be blunt and state the truth. Truely a strong and powerful woman. She is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 6:06 pm

If you could cosplay as any of the SM characters then who would you be? (If you have cosplayed as a SM character then who have you been?)
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 6:17 pm

i've cosplayed as Princess Serenity!...though my dress seriously needs adjustments...most importantly, a corset back!...my dress kept falling during the convention...-_- thank god i wore a bra at least.

but i'd reeeally love to be Sailor Pluto, with an awesome Garnet Rod! or Wicked Lady if i can find a decent wig where the Odango don't stand up straight. or Princess Pluto. Princess Pluto would be fuuuun. and Eternal Neptune FTW!!
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 6:17 pm

Black Lady!!!! =D Well or Diana...but that one seems like it'd be hard xD Maybe Human Diana!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top