The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 8:44 am

sportsnutd wrote:
hey staff..what was the first rp you joined if you did? do you remember?

From what I can remember my first RP was on a Beyblade (XD) forum a really really long time ago. I don't even remember how old I was, but I was pretty young xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 9:28 am

sportsnutd wrote:

Hmmm I think my first RP experience was in the AOL chatrooms (yeah really old person here) for DBZ when I was probably around 11 or 12? I'm thinking...2000ish. Ended up meeting a few people from there that I RP'd over AOL chat (then moved over to AIM when we got rid of AOL) and some people I RP'd for years up until I graduated high school. Once college started the few people I had RP'd with had either disappeared or we just didn't keep up anymore or got too busy and then I lost interest in it for a while... Regained my interest in it again thanks to GC!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Popeye
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Popeye

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Keeper of Spinach

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:03 am

Hey Small Lady, describe your favorite person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:06 am

Oh well... he's very smart and funny and makes me laugh ALL the time. He's handsome and has this absolutely pinchable body. Those arms! Oh and he eats a lot of spinach too!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th May 2016, 5:24 am

He's Popeye the Sailor Man!

My first role-play was a Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon crossover. I do not remember the plot, but it went through several incarnations and I stayed for each one until it closed for good. That's where all of my otakus came from. That was about 14 years ago, so it no longer exists, but I soooo wish I could see my first post.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th May 2016, 5:59 am

sportsnutd wrote:

My first roleplay was on a site called quotev, and it was a Legend of Zelda roleplay. I played Zelda, and a girl I didn't know at the time played herself and Link. That girl is now my best friend Smile

On the forums, I believe The Galaxy Blessing event was my first roleplay event, and then Hotline Tokyo was my first actual roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 4:38 am

What are you reading right now?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:24 am

Luna wrote:
What are you reading right now?

Oof, what am I not reading right now? XD

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mkcjejsCUO1qz4rgp

The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L Sayers
The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie
The Return of the King by JRR Tolkien
Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 11:22 am

This question is for Sailor Jupiter .

Is Sailor Jupiter really your favorite Senshi ?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 2:28 pm

VenusLight wrote:
This question is for Sailor Jupiter .

Is Sailor Jupiter really your favorite Senshi ?

Venus is my favorite senshi but I've always been very partial to Sailor Jupiter. She was my favorite when I was younger and I think she's rocketing up back into first place again now that I'm representing her on GC!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th August 2016, 2:34 pm

this is a question/dare for the staff...

if your able to i dare you to cosplay the person or cat..your representing...

also... What was your first chance at being in charge at a forum and/or what did you do/responsible 4?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st September 2016, 8:24 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:

I actually wouldn't mind cosplaying as Chibiusa but i'm broke broke and can't afford the things I'd need. xD

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
also... What was your first chance at being in charge at a forum and/or what did you do/responsible 4?

Before GC, I was a mod/admin by relationship on a local state Anime and Gaming forum, Louisiana Anime and Gaming Forums (LAG). It was kinda like a tiny 4chan for a handful of gamer/anime nerds in Louisiana. We had like 0 rules (just be generally nice) and didn't like deleting threads and things like that. We held really hilarious April fool joke events and sometimes there was drama from these peeps from a local anime con (they were the reason the forum was started, its a long story). But yeah, when the forum went down, I helped to get it back running again financially but at that point not too many people came back and it officially died. Twas a sad day when LAG died. Sad However, LAG is the reason I met my fiance and moved to Lafayette so something good came out of it!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 5:36 am

If you could live in any series/fandom, which would you live?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 2:03 pm

Staff! What is you favorite thing to do in your spare time that is NOT GC related?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 2:23 pm

Cuddle the husband while watching television! All together now... D'aaawwww, how cute. (:
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 3:37 pm

Playing video games! :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 3:44 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:

I've cosplayed Mercury and Mars once - I was going to go Uranus because I had just cut my hair in a boy-cut, but the rest of the group was inners and Nephrite so I went Mercury XD   In the future I'd love to do a simple pink speghetti-strap dress and Usagi's hair and go as Usagi in the Cauldron for feels

Before GC (like literally three weeks before joining GC) I joined an RP forum as Mamoru and just threw out idea after idea and was made second-in-command for it, but the activity dropped and died soooo XD Here was my real first experience. I was the Silver Crystal Moderator in charge of the Welcome Section! 

Luna wrote:
If you could live in any series/fandom, which would you live?
hrm... being unable to guarantee my spot as a Main Character, I'm thinking general setting and general populace ideas: top three: Final Fantasy (haha any BECAUSE DRAMA AND MAGIC), Pern (DRoP, post Lessa, please xD), and/or Once Upon a Time ((because there'd be a 50/50 shot I end up related to someone and have a super dramatic past from the Enchanted Forest that may or may not involve magic or true love and who doesn't want that?

Brit-chan wrote:
Staff! What is you favorite thing to do in your spare time that is NOT GC related?
Play FFXIV!!! ;n; i miss it so
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 3:55 pm

Brit-chan wrote:

Watch tons of youtube videos, wether they're makeup, mobile or drawing related that just makes me so happy! <3, also finding new apps that help me optimize things i do daily  =D i'm pretty sure someday i'll break my phone for doing this
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th September 2016, 4:12 pm

Brit-chan wrote:

Video Gaaaaammesssssss! Right now I've been really into Diablo 3, League of Legends, and World of Warcraft, but I play a lot of games and switch them out constantly lol.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th September 2017, 5:30 pm

What was the best thing you did this summer?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th July 2018, 11:42 am

Bump! It's been a long time since we've had any questions in here, and we've had a lot of staff changes since then. ^^ Any takers for a question or two?
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th July 2018, 12:05 pm

What have you done this summer so far?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th July 2018, 2:17 pm

CrystalBunny wrote:

I've been busy! Last week and the week before I was involved in a chamber music intensive, and now that that's over I am rehearsing with my youth orchestra for 6 hours a day to prepare for our upcoming trip to Italy. I'm also helping out at a summer camp at my old elementary school on my days off from rehearsal. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 8:46 am

CrystalBunny wrote:

Hmmmmmm. Nothing, really! When you become an adult summer is not as fun as you'd imagine XD! Tyler and I were really happy to spend our 4th of July at home. Our apartment faces a golf course and behind that is a giant park and several smaller ones, so we sat inside our apartment eating hot dogs and were treated to 4 professional fireworks shows at once from the surrounding areas. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th July 2018, 9:19 am

CrystalBunny wrote:

I have to second Jupi's sentiment—my summer hasn't differed from my spring or fall. ;D For 4th of July I visited a friend so we could chat and knit. Other than that, most of what I'm doing is trying to navigate the heat waves without an air conditioner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 6:48 pm

Asides from Sailor Moon, what is your favorite anime/cartoon/movie (basically anything animated xD)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!   Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the Staff: Get to know GC's staff!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top