The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Olympic Games Planning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 6:04 am

Haha so you a bit clearer on everything now, Blue Orchid?
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 11:34 am

Small Lady wrote:
Here is an Updated List of Who is doing what:

Flash Based GamesHostForum Based GamesHostPuzzle/Printable GamesHost
 Robot Unicorn Attack  mysteryloveandjustice    Winter Outfit Contest    Sailor Saturn    Wordsearch Puzzle    Hikari Demand  
ChessNO HOST YET  BINGOSailor NeptuneJigsaw Puzzlemercury_viola_rhapsody    
Z-TypemysteryloveandjusticeHangmanTuxedo MistressColoring ContestSmall Lady
GalagaNO HOST YETGuess the QuoteLight
Guess the SongSailor Neptune
Guess the Imageblue-orchid
blank spacesfor more gamesso i don't get confusedwith the codecause it oftengives me a headache
cause coding tablessucks, but it makeseverything lookspiffy. sooooo...why not? Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 4011577294 
blaaank Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 4011577294  Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 4011577294  Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 2393257330  Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 2393257330  Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1322698128 

The games start on FEBRUARY 17TH.  The games will last for TWO WEEKS.  

We will be splitting up the games so they are not all going on at once. One week will be one half of the games (which ones is to be determined) and the 2nd week will be the other half of the games.  

Once we get all the hosts officially done i will sort out which games are when.

Updated table of gamehosts.  I was thinking how we would be doing Bronze,Silver,Gold for the Guessing games cause there is usually one member.    The best way would be to try to host as many rounds as possible. WHoever has the most points at the end of all your rounds gets Gold, 2nd place gets Silver, and so on.

So for example with the Guess the Song game, Sailor Neptune, you would need to set up a new scoreboard (not copy the one from the games in the Arcade area.  If your game is set during the first week. You should attempt to do at least 7 rounds. Now, you may add extra challenge to your game so like:  "You must not only state what song this is but who sings it".  So perhaps whoever guesses it fully correctly gets full points for the scoreboard (so like 10 pts. or however you want to do it), then whoever guesses partial answers get 5 pts. or something.

It IS up to gamehosts exactly HOW you want to do it, but it should be somewhat like the example i made.

For other games, it should be easier. Like the flash games or like the jigsaw puzzle game, participants should submit their scores via a screenshot (we will just have to go on the honor system here, but we haven' had any problems in the past with people cheating sooo ^^). You can do it to where its submitted via PM or on the thread. I don't care which way.

Other games (like coloring contest) will require voting, so that is pretty self explanatory. Those games will defintiely go during the first week so the second week can be dedicated to voting. ^_^

blue-orchid wrote:
aaaH! yes! thank you! now all i need to know is how i should format my game. i've never done something like this before, and so i don't want it to be a mess.

i saw a sign up thread for hosting of games, will there be a sign up thread for participants in the games? i haven't checked. also how is who-will-be-on-what-team decided? maybe a randomizer?

note to self: check the forum before vomiting a million billion questions!! :bunnynarroweye

As for formatting your game, feel free to look in the Arcade or the monthly contests for examples on how others set it up. If you want to get fancy and make graphics for it, thats cool but not required.  Basically, you just explain  the rules, provide any necessary links for playing your game, and so on and so forth.

I would like to say please do keep it neat and somewhat professional looking (basically not like you slapped the text in there from your phone so theres loads of typos and what not).  This is something I would like to make sure EVERYONE is doing (I'm not singling you out Blue, i just thought of this lol).  If I have to go in and fix your game thread because you have grossly misspelled words, no use of basic grammar, etc. I will not be a happy Small Lady. >(

Ok, if any of you have questions or want to host any more games just let me know. ^_^

Last edited by Small Lady on 9th February 2014, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 12:13 pm

Since I'm only hosting one thing so far I'll go ahead and take over hosting Z-Type ^^ such a fun game!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 12:14 pm

mysteryloveandjustice wrote:
Since I'm only hosting one thing so far I'll go ahead and take over hosting Z-Type ^^ such a fun game!

Yay! I know right?? I started playing it the second she posted it xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 7:33 pm

Small Lady wrote:

So for example with the Guess the Song game, Sailor Neptune, you would need to set up a new scoreboard (not copy the one from the games in the Arcade area.  If your game is set during the first week. You should attempt to do at least 7 rounds. Now, you may add extra challenge to your game so like:  "You must not only state what song this is but who sings it".  So perhaps whoever guesses it fully correctly gets full points for the scoreboard (so like 10 pts. or however you want to do it), then whoever guesses partial answers get 5 pts. or something.

It IS up to gamehosts exactly HOW you want to do it, but it should be somewhat like the example i made.

The example you described for Guess The Song game works perfectly fine for me. ^^

Will the Bingo points system be any different from the normal one we have used, though?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 8:10 pm

The things with no host... Can I help any if it's explained to me what is involved?
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:29 pm

Sure!  I'm not sure how a Chess game would work other than tournament style (which i'm not sure we have time for that) but we could do some of the other flash games. Flash games are going to be run much like how the jigsaw puzzle game is. People can try as many times as they can to get ahigh score but they can only submit one. I think we should do submission by PM sothat way people aren't posting their scores. For flash games we could possibly try to do a couple rounds of each game a week. And so on.

Neptune, I'm not sure what you mean for bingo points system. Generally for bingo there is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner so it would just be whoever gets Bingo first gets gold, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited by Small Lady on 9th February 2014, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:30 pm

i think the hangman would have to go like the guess the music games, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 9:33 pm

yeah, it would.
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 7:12 pm

Small Lady wrote:
[] The best way would be to try to host as many rounds as possible. Whoever has the most points at the end of all your rounds gets Gold, 2nd place gets Silver, and so on.

[…] You should attempt to do at least 7 rounds. Now, you may add extra challenge to your game so like:  "You must not only state what song this is but who sings it".  So perhaps whoever guesses it fully correctly gets full points for the scoreboard (so like 10 pts. or however you want to do it), then whoever guesses partial answers get 5 pts. or something.

[…]

blue-orchid wrote:
aaaH! yes! thank you! now all i need to know is how i should format my game. i've never done something like this before, and so i don't want it to be a mess.

[…]

As for formatting your game, feel free to look in the Arcade or the monthly contests for examples on how others set it up. If you want to get fancy and make graphics for it, thats cool but not required.  Basically, you just explain the rules, provide any necessary links for playing your game, and so on and so forth.

I would like to say please do keep it neat and somewhat professional looking (basically not like you slapped the text in there from your phone so theres loads of typos and what not).  This is something I would like to make sure EVERYONE is doing (I'm not singling you out Blue, i just thought of this lol).  If I have to go in and fix your game thread because you have grossly misspelled words, no use of basic grammar, etc. I will not be a happy Small Lady. >(

Ok, if any of you have questions or want to host any more games just let me know. ^_^

YES! okay, awesome. i'm going to go ahead and take a look at the arcade for examples on how to write it all out and format it, and the example you gave for sailor neptune was perfect! i love love love that you gave the okay for setting it up how we wanted to do it, because then i can give myself an exact schedule that is easy for me to follow and it lessens the stress factor. i work in a slow office environment as well that lets me access this forum, so a simple usb with all my image urls/files will help me keep the game going :bunnykonataeye . 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 7:48 pm

Question: for the create your own Olympic ring contest, are your pinkateers voting, or is it going to be a member vote?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th February 2014, 7:52 pm

Saturn, since you are running it. its up to you. We can do member vote or Pinkateer vote. ^^

@Blue, okay sounds good! As far as PM inbox eating... I've never had any problems, but i think if you let it get to 100% full, it will start automatically deleting older pms.  For contests that I run, like the artist one, once I get an entry, i tell it to save the message so it goes to my save box. You can always do that. ^_^

OR other option I just thought of, use google drive and create a form to where people can submit their answers. We (GC) have used google drive for surveys and submitting things for contests before and it works nicely and is easy to use once you learn it (whcih that isn't hard either) XD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:53 am

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ PLEASE READ ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Team sign ups are closed and the date the Olympics start is almost here. So! We need to start working on finalizations.

First! Please confirm that you WILL be here to host/watch your game/activity and will be here to post your game/activity on time!

Second! Finalize your game/activity and when you wanted it to run. We were going to have the games broken down: Week 1 and Week 2 so that way it's not overwhelming and so that the Olympics stay interesting. Pick a week (if you haven't) and when about you'd like for your game/activity to launch.]

If you have any questions at all, if you need absolute clarification, please do ask! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 9:07 am

Just note that if it's a game that requires a voting round it will have to start the first week and have voting the 2nd week
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:11 am

I shall be here Very Happy I'll be hosting Z-Type the first week, and Robot Unicorn Attack the second week ^^
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:24 am

I'm here! I'll take either week, but I prefer the second one. Or maybe to a team puzzle first and an individual second?
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:35 am

Here, preferring the second week but don't really mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 11:00 am

The weeks are for you guys to decide upon ^^ so go with whichever you prefer (unless there's voting then you are automatically week 1).
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 11:13 am

ATTN GAME HOSTS: HERE IS THE FINALIZATION THREAD. PLEASE POST THERE WHICH WEEK YOU WANT AND IF YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT. THANK YOU. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 11:45 am

Brit - Okay, that was what I wanted to confirm. ^^ By the way, if there will be participants who get an honorary mention, will they also receive the Bronze prize, or only get the points that GC's points system would give them for a normal Bingo round?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 1:10 pm

^The last part. I will be passing out participation bumpers for people that play (but don't place). I will most likely either just post them all here or just place them in your game threads (cause i have the POWA). Points for GC's Points system will work as normal (so winners and participants get points). Please report them in the Special Events reporting thread. Located here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t5999-special-events-points-report-thread
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 1:20 pm

What week am I doing my puzzles?
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 3:38 pm

i think i'd like to take on hosting galaga as well for the first week, and do guess the screencap the second week. i want pretty screencaps for my game and i'm not skilled with photoshop at all, and so it's taking me longer than i expected and i STILL, AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF TROUBLE, will not be ready Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1637294219 

hosting a game with in-game scoring is simple enough, right? person plays, person screencaps score, person sends screencap to you, and at the end of the day you tally up by listing each persons score in order from highest to lowest and you do some simple math like 10 points per every 1000 points in-game or s/t??? idk, i'll play a bit myself and figure that out C: also, i could have the playing go on all day, instead of having rounds, until the cutoff so people can up their score and send their highest score for points. it would make my life easier as well, rather than having a million rounds and having to compile it that way.

just a though C: let me know if that sounds good, and i'll go post that i'm hosting both in the finalizing thread Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th February 2014, 4:27 pm

blue-orchid wrote:
i think i'd like to take on hosting galaga as well for the first week, and do guess the screencap the second week. i want pretty screencaps for my game and i'm not skilled with photoshop at all, and so it's taking me longer than i expected and i STILL, AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF TROUBLE, will not be ready Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1637294219 

hosting a game with in-game scoring is simple enough, right? person plays, person screencaps score, person sends screencap to you, and at the end of the day you tally up by listing each persons score in order from highest to lowest and you do some simple math like 10 points per every 1000 points in-game or s/t??? idk, i'll play a bit myself and figure that out C: also, i could have the playing go on all day, instead of having rounds, until the cutoff so people can up their score and send their highest score for points. it would make my life easier as well, rather than having a million rounds and having to compile it that way.

just a though C: let me know if that sounds good, and i'll go post that i'm hosting both in the finalizing thread Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1955989781

For those games, just whoever has the highest score gets gold. 2nd highest, silver, etc. Don't make it complicated. Lol. And yeah you can have the game run for the entire week and maybe allow only so many entries for them, and average up their entries? And be like "SO MAKE SURE YOU ENTRIES COUNT YEAH."

Also do you need help with screencaps? I am fully capable of using photoshop. Smile
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:10 pm

Small Lady wrote:
blue-orchid wrote:

For those games, just whoever has the highest score gets gold. 2nd highest, silver, etc. Don't make it complicated. Lol. And yeah you can have the game run for the entire week and maybe allow only so many entries for them, and average up their entries? And be like "SO MAKE SURE YOU ENTRIES COUNT YEAH."  

Also do you need help with screencaps? I am fully capable of using photoshop. Smile

ah okay, yeah, that makes it loads easier. i'm a little bit confused though, because in this thread it says galaga has no host yet, but in the finalization thread, you or senshirei are hosting it? it's totally fine if either of you do, i just want to make sure that it has a host because it's such a fun game Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 868675979 

and yes!! yes, please, oh man. if you have like some magical psds you can throw my way to try out, i would be so grateful. i swear i've tried upwards of like 50 by now. i'm sure it's really difficult to make a psd work for all types of scenes, but i want very little adjustment time since there are so many caps. i would also really really love like a pretty welcome poster of sorts and maybe a bumper, idk ._.? i can send you some files tomorrow afternoon. nothing extravagant, i just really want to use this beautiful transparent of an orchid overlaying a collage of really blurred screencaps with some backdrop shadowing on the text and the orchid, but i can't seen to figure out how to make it look aesthetically pleasing. Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:14 pm

o.o when i'm not drinking. i will decipher the photoshop part your post.

i put me/senshirei cause rei had offered to host a flash game but we hadn't decided on which and since i was only doing the coloring contest i wouldn't mind doing another one. but you can do galaga. maybe PM me with better details of what you mean? (Btw i have LOADS of screencaps on my computer of almost everyepisode because i made them because of livestreams wow i'm a nerd).
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:35 pm

Small Lady wrote:
o.o when i'm not drinking. i will decipher the photoshop part your post.

i put me/senshirei cause rei had offered to host a flash game but we hadn't decided on which and since i was only doing the coloring contest i wouldn't mind doing another one. but you can do galaga.  maybe PM me with better details of what you mean?  (Btw i have LOADS of screencaps on my computer of almost everyepisode because i made them because of livestreams wow i'm a nerd).

thank you so much!! i just posted in the finalization thread, so if senshirei is okay with it, i will definitely host galaga. as for the details regarding my request, i'm a bit worse for wear at the moment (read: sleepy as all heckity heck and sliiiightly intoxicated) so i can definitely PM you tomorrow afternoon with a crude example of sorts and the orchid file. and it is SO fantastic that you have a bunch of screencaps; i wish i knew that before i spent 4 days downloading R1/R2 torrents and randomly choosing episodes and screencaping them all Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 3884866259 ; that will save me the trouble of sending a million files to you lmao.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:37 pm

awww i shoulda said something but i didn'tthink about it. PM AWAY FELLOW INTOXICATED FRIEND> YYAAYYAYAY
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:27 am

Small Lady wrote:
^The last part. I will be passing out participation bumpers for people that play (but don't place). I will most likely either just post them all here or just place them in your game threads (cause i have the POWA).  Points for GC's Points system will work as normal (so winners and participants get points). Please report them in the Special Events reporting thread. Located here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t5999-special-events-points-report-thread
All clear, then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th February 2014, 4:36 pm

Okay, one thing before I will start posting the Guess the Song rounds (I'm sorry for the questions):

Would it be preferred for every round to have a gold, silver, and bronze winner? That would be logical, although it would make the points system a bit tricky, if I will go with the 10 points for correct song and performer guess, and 5 points for the correct song.

However, I could (if allowed) run the game so that people send their guesses via PM, and the three first players who guess the song correct will get the medals. Players would be allowed to change their guesses, although only the most recent guess would be valid when the game round ends.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games Planning   Olympic Games Planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympic Games Planning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top