The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney's Frozen (and poll!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is your favorite Frozen sister?
Anna
Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_vote_lcap31%Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Elsa
Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_vote_lcap69%Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

Disney's Frozen (and poll!) Empty
PostSubject: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 10:59 am

Disney's Frozen (and poll!) Frozen-wallpaper-sisters

I absolutely loved this movie! I really didn't think it would be very good after seeing the previews because I thought Olaf (the snowman) would be annoying and it would try to hard to be funny, but it was absolutely nothing like I thought it would be. Elsa was voiced by Idina Menzel, who was Elphaba in Wicked, and she did absolutely amazing. Anna was voiced by Kristin Bell, who is like one of my biggest woman crushes. I loooove the imagery, I love how there were two princesses instead of just one, and I love how it was about sisterhood.

What did you guys think about it? Which sister is your favorite? PS, did anyone catch the Rapunzel cameo?

Here's some pic spam from the official Frozen website :)See them in full size if you can, because they are amazing quality!
Pic Spam:
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 12:16 pm

What Rapunzel cameo? :O

I loved that the movie made you think true love's kiss was going to save the day and then turned its head and made it something not at all we expected. Disney has definitely made leaps and bounds in regards to story building and making characters that are more about female empowerment.

I love both sisters, though I'm partial to Elsa because of her awesome powers xD And poor naive Olaf. "Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I’ll be a..." *stares at puddle* "Happy snowman!"
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 1:58 pm

Hahaha i love that line Smile

And yeah! At the very beginning during Elsa's coronation You see Rapunzel and Flynn coming in! This is the best picture I could find but it's much clearer during the actual movie :p

Disney's Frozen (and poll!) Tumblr_mwxls2Yako1ryobpeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 2:34 pm

gaaah. loved this movie. I don't know if votes were supposed to be anon, but I totally voted for Anna. I loved that she was extroverted, she was excitable, hyperactive, emotional, fiery, and yet she, too, was broken. Elsa's suffering was obvious, while Anna seemed well rounded until you saw just how desperate for love and affection she had become - she couldn't even recognize what love really was on her own, despite singing a song about it.

that song though. :3

also the trolls - i loved the whole message there, and how everything they sang could be taken to be romantic and platonic love XD

so good. yes. girls solving girls problems and saving themselves while guys help little bits. ((o_o familiar?))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 3:46 pm

I LOVED THIS MOVIE
Everything about it was so perfect!!! I loved that they finally represented that true love could be fraternal love, I also loved that Elsa gave the message that you can be yourself and embrace what makes you different <3. 
It was an incredible sweet movie, and had lots of fun parts.
And about the sisters, I adored Elsa, she is my fav  Disney's Frozen (and poll!) 1955989781 
I wanna see it again!
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime6th January 2014, 11:35 am

Speaking of songs, I'm so torn about "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman." It's so wonderful and such an emotional roller coaster that I seriously can't even listen to it because it gives me too many emotions. It's an amazing song and I know it's SUPPOSED to do that, but I get too emotionally connected to music and I just can't  Disney's Frozen (and poll!) 2869872805 
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime13th January 2014, 3:28 pm

Just saw this movie this past weekend and I love it! I thought it was much better than Tangled. The songs were a little bit more memorable than Tangled's songs. It was less pop song like. 

Anna is my favorite! My reasons are the same as Kyra's. I really wish she got more love. I see nothing, but Elsa on Tumblr. I like her character and all, but Anna was a brilliant character! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime13th January 2014, 3:55 pm

I got to watch this over the weekend, while it was very enjoyable I don't quite understand the hype on it. I felt the plot moved much to fast and left us little room for character development (which is disappointing cause the Anna and Else are great characters just begging for more to them). I felt the plot wasn't too cliche (while still being obviously cliche). Pretty much called the plot and ending about 15 minutes into the movie. By the end of the movie, I felt like I had hardly gotten to know Anna even though it followed her the entire time. She came off a little be 2D I guess? Though she's still a very enjoyable character and I think the story being about sisters is great (Even tho Lilo & Stitch's sister based story is better imo).

I think, I personally like Tangled a bit more (Dunno what it is about Rapunzel but i love the girl). BUT I totally loved Anna and Kristoff. I love "Let It Go" and Elsa's transformation into being free, but I almost wish she had become the true villain (it was SO CLOSE but then they were like "nah") and we get to see Anna redeem her. The songs weren't all that catchy but they weren't bad either. I liked them a lot (with "Let It Go" being the one being stuck in my head now xD).

I liked Olaf, but he felt almost entirely useless (except for when he helps her out towards the end), but the entire movie could have been told without Olaf and it would have been fine. He is a cutie though. <3

Anyway, thats my take on it. I'm looking forward to the musical that was announced by Disney. I hope it offers up more songs and can expand on the story more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime13th January 2014, 4:07 pm

Well theres always so much they can do with a Disney movie. Theyre like what 78 minutes long? Yeah this story would have benefited if it was longer. But for what we got I thought it was quite good! I expected to be stupid because of Olaf. Yeah thats the reason why I didnt want to see this movie at first. I was like great a talking snowman it's going to be annoying. Nope he wasnt annoying at all! He was quite funny actually. However I do agree this movie is not grand like people make out to be. I think it's because of Elsa. XD There are way better Disney movies despite the 78 minutes running time. 

I looked up the making of Frozen and they struggled with this project for so long. Disney himself wanted to make this story, the character who Anna was based off had little interaction with the Snow Queen so he thought it wouldn't make a good movie. So years later they made Anna and made her Elsa's sister. They were against making Elsa being evil. I kind of like the fact she didnt become and evil vengeful queen. It's nice to see a queen not being evil for once.
Back to top Go down
silver-bubblet
Star Seed

silver-bubblet

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 2:13 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I got to watch this over the weekend, while it was very enjoyable I don't quite understand the hype on it. I felt the plot moved much to fast and left us little room for character development (which is disappointing cause the Anna and Else are great characters just begging for more to them).  I felt the plot wasn't too cliche (while still being obviously cliche).  Pretty much called the plot and ending about 15 minutes into the movie.  By the end of the movie, I felt like I had hardly gotten to know Anna even though it followed her the entire time. She came off a little be 2D I guess?  Though she's still a very enjoyable character and I think the story being about sisters is great (Even tho Lilo & Stitch's sister based story is better imo).

I think, I personally like Tangled a bit more (Dunno what it is about Rapunzel but i love the girl). BUT I totally loved Anna and Kristoff. I love "Let It Go" and Elsa's transformation into being free, but I almost wish she had become the true villain (it was SO CLOSE but then they were like "nah") and we get to see Anna redeem her.  The songs weren't all that catchy but they weren't bad either. I liked them a lot (with "Let It Go" being the one being stuck in my head now xD).

I liked Olaf, but he felt almost entirely useless (except for when he helps her out towards the end), but the entire movie could have been told without Olaf and it would have been fine.  He is a cutie though. <3

Anyway, thats my take on it. I'm looking forward to the musical that was announced by Disney. I hope it offers up more songs and can expand on the story more. Smile

I honestly am glad I am not the only one. I thought it was ok, everyone I talked to said it was the best disney movie to date and honestly the moment Anna met prince whats-his-face, I had the rest of the movie pretty much pegged. It wasn't fun after that. And while I do love the music, the story and and honestly everyone except for else were lacking.

I did buy the soundtrack and enjoy listening to the In Summer song. It just makes me laugh =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pirefly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 2:24 pm

Really people are saying it's the best Disney Movie? Heck no! It was a good film I will give it that, but it didn't blow me away. What's annoying me is some people are making comments this is the first Disney film to say girls dont need to guys to save them. I'm like...what? o.o What about Mulan? Pocahontas? The Princess and the Frog? Also the whole you dont marry someone you just met. I guess people dont realize time actually passes in Disney films and not every princess married their prince right away? Jasmine and Belle for example.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 4:40 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I got to watch this over the weekend, while it was very enjoyable I don't quite understand the hype on it. I felt the plot moved much to fast and left us little room for character development (which is disappointing cause the Anna and Else are great characters just begging for more to them).  I felt the plot wasn't too cliche (while still being obviously cliche).  Pretty much called the plot and ending about 15 minutes into the movie.  By the end of the movie, I felt like I had hardly gotten to know Anna even though it followed her the entire time. She came off a little be 2D I guess?  Though she's still a very enjoyable character and I think the story being about sisters is great (Even tho Lilo & Stitch's sister based story is better imo).

I think, I personally like Tangled a bit more (Dunno what it is about Rapunzel but i love the girl). BUT I totally loved Anna and Kristoff. I love "Let It Go" and Elsa's transformation into being free, but I almost wish she had become the true villain (it was SO CLOSE but then they were like "nah") and we get to see Anna redeem her.  The songs weren't all that catchy but they weren't bad either. I liked them a lot (with "Let It Go" being the one being stuck in my head now xD).

I liked Olaf, but he felt almost entirely useless (except for when he helps her out towards the end), but the entire movie could have been told without Olaf and it would have been fine.  He is a cutie though. <3

MUSICAL?!?! COOL!!!

But yeah, honestly the things that I REALLY could have done without were:
1. FRIGGING OLAF. He's the reason I didn't even want to see the movie until my boyfriend told me it was good.
2. The trolls? They had absolutely no purpose except for a song that I always skip when I listen to the soundtrack.
3. The ever-popular, "OMG I'm so awkward and relatable" lines they gave Anna at times. I understand trying to make her quirky and relatable, but they gave her some lines that made me think, really? Some of them just sounded like what middle school girls on the internet try to say to be funny where they're like "omg I'm so awkward" but they're really trying to be cute... idk, I can't really explain it, but you know what I mean :p
Back to top Go down
silver-bubblet
Star Seed

silver-bubblet

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 7:36 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Really people are saying it's the best Disney Movie? Heck no! It was a good film I will give it that, but it didn't blow me away. What's annoying me is some people are making comments this is the first Disney film to say girls dont need to guys to save them. I'm like...what? o.o What about Mulan? Pocahontas? The Princess and the Frog? Also the whole you dont marry someone you just met. I guess people dont realize time actually passes in Disney films and not every princess married their prince right away? Jasmine and Belle for example.

YES!! My friend honestly wouldn't stop talking about it and how they had seen it 5 times already and were going to see it again. I am sitting there like I saw Thor2 three times, this movie better be good. Needless to say our conversation did not have a happy ending.
I have not heard that, but wow, really? No other princess had to stick up for herself, or not rely on a man? Wow. Fascinating. I honestly was more upset about how they didn't even try to find a different way to design the characters. I know Disney owns Tangled, but for most of their movies, they seemed to change the design of the characters to be different. I look back at Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast, and Princess and the Frog and Mulan, they all had different design styles that made the characters stand out. You can tell what movie it is just by seeing a small scene or seeing a character drawn in the same style. It really bothered me that they "recycled" the design from Tangled. I know that isn't a big deal, but it was one of the things that made me sad. Seemed like a cheap ripoff of Tangled in a way.

And I will admit, I do like Olaf, especially when he is told to stay out of sight and rolls right into town. I am a big child that way, but my issue, was it got slow after Anna met Elsa in the ... tower castle ice place. And I honestly am glad I drifted off and missed the troll sequence, they were a complete waste of screen time, and honestly a fairy could have floated down and told them the exact same thing.

I have to agree with brrrandiZZLe that some of the lyrics were just nuts. Something about Anna being gassy, while can be seen as funny by kids, was just uncalled for, it seemed too childish. I know it is a Disney movie, but really? Butt jokes throughout the entire movie? Really necessary?

Honestly, just to say something positive about an okay movie. The opening song, the Ice Workers Song is amazing! Listening to it now and I can see/hear the foreshadowing and just enjoy the beat of that song. I also adore Vuelie (feat. Cantus) I love vocals and the chanting of it. Let it Go, after seeing that on youtube, was the only reason I wanted to see the movie. I still cannot get enough of that song. It is nice to see a character have a deep flaw and just want peace. Makes her more believable as a character. So I guess if I had to choose, Elsa would be my favorite sister. Just for the fact that she actually gets to develop and I think she is easier to relate to than her sister. That is just my opinion, she may be relatable to some, but just not me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pirefly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 7:41 pm

My guess is the characters look similar to Tangled is because of the CGI. I bet they used the models from that movie to make it easier. At least for the sisters. Another reason I wish Disney went back to hand drawing. :/ Yes CGI can beautiful, but I think hand drawing is the best.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 9:36 pm

Ah yes! FROZEN! YAY! OMFG. 

This movie changed my whole favorite princess lineup. Now I have 6 favorites >.> 

I have some thoughts but I cannot compose them right now. I will return!
Back to top Go down
soldier-of-time
Star Seed

soldier-of-time

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime25th January 2014, 11:17 am

It was such a cute movie!! Disney's Frozen (and poll!) 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://soldier-of-time.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 10:40 am

I thought Olaf was a cutie  Disney's Frozen (and poll!) 702547589 I mean yeah he didn't add anything to the plot but I don't think he was supposed to. He was just there for comic relief ^^

Personally I really liked this movie. I like that they made Anna a little bit childish and awkward. I mean, she's been locked away from interaction with most people for how long? The girl's gonna be a bit weird. I LOVED that instead of Elsa getting all sad and depressed because she wasn't accepted by the people of the town she let go of her fear of holding back and totally let loose her powers and made that hella awesome ice castle :3 I mean yeah she was sad but she didnt let it drag her down, hence the beautiful Let It Go song :3 (Doesn't help I'm partial to Idina's voice OMG) 

Over all I really did like this movie ^^ Although I do agree it was very fast paced. But if you think about it, they could have done much worse for the amount of time they were given xD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 2:38 pm

*coughs* this video is so right on many levels*cough*

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/42490-are-you-sick-of-let-it-go
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 3:29 pm

LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

i cannot get this song out of my head
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime4th March 2014, 5:05 pm

i'm so happy it on best animated motion picture at the oscars (and so sad for Idna and her nerves during the presentation at the oscars)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 1:41 pm

I will leave this here. XD
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 1:49 pm

I love Anna xD She is so much like me it's ridiculous xD She's got red hair, somewhat clumsy, is awkward and kinda of just says things without thinking first xD I really liked this movie =D Not as good as the older Disney movies by any means, in my opinion, but I enjoyed it =] <3

And I did really like the movie, but I still found this funny xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5IH57SorQ
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 2:06 pm

Finally got to see it today (for the first time) it was awesome!!! I don't think I have a favorite sister. I love them both equally.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 2:11 pm

I do not have a favorite sister because I haven't seen the movie.

*waits for all the "OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!"*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 2:12 pm

See it when you want to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 2:13 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
See it when you want to! Very Happy

Well played, Yami.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime20th March 2014, 2:14 pm

ToriJ wrote:
I do not have a favorite sister because I haven't seen the movie.

*waits for all the "OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!"*

Let it go! Don't hold it back anymore.  Disney's Frozen (and poll!) 3269465977
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime29th March 2014, 11:07 pm

i just watched it, i was lucky and it was in when i checked the red box.... I love it.... when I'm out and about, I'm going to buy the movie and sound track XD    I just love let it go,  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime31st March 2014, 6:42 am

I loved this movie. I liked the way it looked (All those Scandinavian motifs... ♥ Be still my beating heart. AND THOSE SNOWFLAKES. SO. GREAT.) and I loved the music. And I saw it with my little sister, which lead to lots of in-theatre sniffling and much, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUUUUU????" because I am completely that kind of older sister for all 3 of those people who are now legally drinking age but will always be "little" siblings in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 7:26 pm

none of the elsa doll look that good, i saw someone got the doll then painted over the face and died the hair and it look more like elsa.... it show how easy it would have been for the toy company to do a better job if that toy comapny wasn't so lazy....  >_> i was hoping for a cute sinning elsa doll, I have some singing Taylor Swift Dolls, and thought at Elsa sing let it go would be cool.   too bad they didn't make one that is like cost Holiday barbies, where it looks wonderful but cost a bit more.  Anna is the same way too. >_>

So now here is that painted face i was talking about. this is from lulemee on Denvetart

Disney's Frozen (and poll!) Elsa_o10

Disney's Frozen (and poll!) Anna_o10
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Frozen (and poll!)   Disney's Frozen (and poll!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney's Frozen (and poll!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top