The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:22 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
This actually reminds me of Meteor Garden, a Taiwanese drama xD It's got the whole poor girl falling for rich guy too. And the F4 guys basically running the school.

You can definitely throw Beryl in, I'd say. There's no need to follow Romeo & Juliet exactly after all.

I'm watching the Korean Version of Meteor Garden, it's called Boys over Flowers xD
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:26 pm

That's based off a Japanese manga Boys over Flower. There's an anime too! I have read the manga and watched some of the anime. I need to get back into reading the manga. XD Off topic sorry! I just want people to know that it was originally a manga.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:44 pm

I knew it was based on a Manga and I know it had an anime, I just haven't watched it yet. I'm thinking of watching the Taiwanese version as well.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 7:50 pm

I didn't know that. Razz 

I just know that series has like a billion live action versions based off of it. So it's possible that people don't know about the manga.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:42 pm

I know it was originally a manga. Someday I want to read/see all the other version too ^^

And to return this back to topic, Saturn made the suggestion of "sharing" one of my storylines. This is a premise I came up with for my modern day Minako/Kunzite RP with MMR:

After the Silver Millennium's fall, Queen Serenity managed to destroy Queen Metalia once and for all, negating her threat for eternity. And so all the Moon Kingdom denizens, Endymion, and his Four Generals were reincarnated on earth, but this time as normal humans who are actually allowed to live normal lives without the burden of being senshi or the destiny to fight. They're all scattered in different places, and didn't meet each other for years and years.

If this piques anyone else's interest, you can totally have the other senshi/shitennou (or just the remaining senshi) finding their way to each other again without their memories of what happened before, and without all the senshi/magical stuff tying them together. They will never remember other than the niggling feeling that something is familiar within each other. I think it'd be interesting to see what draws the girls to each other and how they would become friends had they not been gathered by Luna/their duty. I had a similar idea like this once that takes place after the anime's R ending, after the girls' memories are wiped and they forgot one another. If Ail and An didn't come and Luna didn't have to restore Usagi's memories, would they have gravitated toward each other again naturally anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 10:25 pm

oooh i might be down to do a makoto/ nephrite one once i get my advanced profile up and approved for makoto.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 7:14 am

I would totally be interested in that Merc! But I'm enough RPs.  Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 7:25 am

Yeah, me too xD That's why I was offering it to other people to make their own 2 person or small group RPs. But anybody who's inclined to can feel free to run with it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 3:07 am

what a cute idea!! I would love to take part in something like that. but i think i'm all over the board anyway
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 8:22 am

I absolutely love roleplaying senshi x shittenou pairings. Once Upon a Dream is my life right now xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th October 2014, 10:44 am

^ Pretty much me too. I can't stop smiling as I make these posts. Minako/Kunzite without all the baggage apparently can be really cute.

It kind of makes me think of Pride & Prejudice a little, and then I may or may not have started thinking about an RP adapting P&P into a modern setting. xD

[/alltheplotbunnies!]
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 4:32 pm

I've been reading some of these new romantic RPs that have sprung up, and now I want to play one tooooo Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 1434556979 Does anyone want to join me in a little romantic RP? xD I was thinking perhaps something either in Silver Milennium times or Crystal Tokyo times.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 12:07 am

You know I'm always up to doing something with you! And especially for something in SilMil or CT because like 90% of my RPs are in modern day Tokyo xD Let me know which pairings you like and we'll see if there's one we both feel strongly for!
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th October 2014, 4:40 pm

I have an RP ideas with the storyline involving Chibiusa's daughter and Hotaru's daughter. I've only come up with the names at this point though

Serena Little Lady Serenity--Sailor Chibi Moon
Emily Tomoe--Sailor Chibi Saturn
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st November 2014, 12:57 pm

Thinking back to my idea of Jasper dealing with Dark Mercury, I would see that being more centered in the Dark Kingdom - so Queen Beryl and the Shitennou would be additional available roles. Tentative name would be Black Ice.

I recently got another ambitious idea, one that would see a post apocalyptic scenario in the wake of the battle between Metallia and Serenity. What if, through a turn of events, Jasper could no longer use his powers and then found himself receiving a vision from the late Queen Serenity to protect the reincarnated Senshi? In an effort to restore their memories and ensure that the Earth has a future, he would have to track down enlarged, feral incarnations of Luna and Artemis. For further icing on the cake, Jasper's efforts are initially hindered by a warrior band headed by Endymion and the Shitennou.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4th November 2014, 2:04 pm

Jasper wrote:
Thinking back to my idea of Jasper dealing with Dark Mercury, I would see that being more centered in the Dark Kingdom - so Queen Beryl and the Shitennou would be additional available roles. Tentative name would be Black Ice.

I recently got another ambitious idea, one that would see a post apocalyptic scenario in the wake of the battle between Metallia and Serenity. What if, through a turn of events, Jasper could no longer use his powers and then found himself receiving a vision from the late Queen Serenity to protect the reincarnated Senshi? In an effort to restore their memories and ensure that the Earth has a future, he would have to track down enlarged, feral incarnations of Luna and Artemis. For further icing on the cake, Jasper's efforts are initially hindered by a warrior band headed by Endymion and the Shitennou.

Spoiler:
^ just all of that. I really want in on all of that. If this happens to become a rp i really want to take part.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 4:39 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing a Witches 5 roleplay? Like a roleplay set in an alternate universe where there is no Sailor Moon but the Witches 5 are a group of senshi who protect the Earth/Solar System? I don't see any love for the Witches 5 at all and I figured I'd pitch this idea and see who might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:27 pm

Oh, I would totally be up for that! That sounds awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:47 pm

Oh boy, interest!

I'll put my random ideas behind a spoiler, feel free to bounce back some ideas:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:54 pm

Your ideas are fantastic! I really like the part about the girls dying and being reincarnated - that's genius! If you're afraid to have too many people in the RP, you could always have just a few, and each person plays two characters, but that's just an idea.

Ideas/Questions:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 6:18 pm

I'm hoping that someone would play both Cyprine and Ptilol. I see them as being a weird set of twins that are perpetually attached to the hip and never leave one another's sight. Also, said roleplayer would also have to come up with civilian names for them, since they seem to lack them. :/

Everyone else can each have their own player, so that means we'd have a total of six players. Hopefully that won't be too much. And I might place a basis for backstory/personality, but they'll be vague enough to where the player can expand on it however much they want. I also will have some set character relations as well (like Eudial and Mimete being rivals since childhood, and Mimete and Tellu don't get along/trust one another whatsoever), in general everyone will be aware of one another since they attend the same school but not all of them will be super friendly BFFs with another at the start.

Another fun idea! It would be cool if we could incorporate their "levels" somehow. Like the lowest leveled like Mimete (whose lvl. 40) would be the weakest link of the group, and higher levels like the twins (lvl. 90) are walking powerhouses. I think this could make the rp interesting, as Eudial would be still be the leader but she'd be the second weakest of the group (lvl. 78) and we can put some limitations on the stronger senshi while sometimes throwing the weaker ones like Mimete and Eudial a bone here and there.

As for who I'll play..... I'm been thinking either Eudial or Mimete.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:21 pm

I like your "levels" idea! As long as there are limitations and advantages for each girl, I think it's fair to base them on their levels. We wouldn't want an RPer getting upset because their character is weaker than everyone else's, and they have no control over it xD.

Gah, I just love thinking of how the girls will have to get over their initial rivalries and work together, especially with their differing personalities xD. Will there be any pre-determined friendships?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:11 pm

I think the only really rivalry girls will be Eudial, Mimete and Tellu, while Viluy, Cyprine and Ptilol will be slightly more chill.

Eudial and Mimete's relationship is very complicated. They've know each other since they were kids, and they both have really strong personalities that has sparked a deep rivalry between them. Yet despite this they still have known each other for nearly their whole lives and cannot shake their inner concerns for one another. At the end of the day, they both deeply care about each other, even if they won't admit it/are clueless about it. I also kind of humor the idea that at some point, they could develop romantic feelings for one another, but they would really need a huge shove to act on them. This could add some potential angst when they get reborn and remember yet not remember their past lives, and they still feel some kind of spark but don't know why. The romance part isn't required though, if the person playing Mimete doesn't wanna do it (lol, so cat's outta the bag, I kinda ship these two hard. also, I'll probably be playing Eudial)

On the other hand, Mimete and Tellu's rivalry could consist of them egging each other on and being really immature and snotty to each other for little to no reason. They just saw each other's face and hated each other, that's it. They could cool down at some point, but they won't ever become super close.

Viluy comes off as an ice queen, but she's actually pretty chill. Her outward appearance can cause people to make assumptions about her, but she's actually pretty decent and super smart to boot. She's calm and could probably be the one who stops any arguments, and she gets along well with everyone.

And Cyprine and Ptilol are basically the "weird twins". They never leave one another's side, they're a bit of an enigma to everyone else. I kind of imagine these two as being super snarky and having a lot of mean-spirited humor, but don't really mean much harm. These two are probably the most chilled out along with Viluy, and once you get pass their snarky attitudes their kinda nice gals.

Wow, it's past midnight and instead of sleeping I basically wrote a novel about these girls, lol. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:28 pm

This RP idea sounds really unique and exciting! Remember once you've got interest to create an actual OOC thread for it though so you can flesh things out there and keep this thread free for all sorts of brainstorming ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th November 2014, 7:26 am

yes ma'am (gets to work on ooc topic)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th November 2014, 6:49 am

Would anyone be interested in participating in a PGSM RPG? I don't have a concrete idea yet, but I know I want it to include all the girls (and maybe the shitennou because they are awesome in PGSM).

There shall not, however, be shipping of the traditional senshi x shitennou pairings mostly because PGSM has their own dynamic with the characters (Rei/Minako, Ami/Nephrite, etc).

Also if anyone has premise ideas, feel free to shoot ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th December 2014, 5:57 pm

I am on a Silver Millenium stint. I have an idea (i hope its not stupid) but what id when Beryl was in more control over the earth, what if there was a true alliance between those of the Earth and of the Moon- like mayb eQueen Serenity and Queen Beryl are good friends and the senshi and shittenou are happy together and hmm what to do about Endymion and Serenity..... does he go with Beryl or does he go with Serenity- and Serenity would find a new love maybe- or maybe Beryl finds a new love.

Would anyone be interested in doing this or am I a goober for thinking of this idea?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th December 2014, 6:19 pm

Ooh, I'd be up for that idea! I'd like more chances to play as Beryl. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th December 2014, 6:27 pm

ooh yay i will see if anyone else wants to join in and maybe help develop the story.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th December 2014, 7:40 pm

Ooh, I love this idea, Hikari! It seems like it would be an ideal, perfect world, when really there may be some inner turmoil. I would definitely be interested in joining this!

Are you wanting this to be a complete utopia? 

I would say keep Endymion and Serenity together - that's just my personal preference, though. I can't imagine Endymion with anyone that's not Serenity I'm sorry they're my OTP

I do like the idea of Beryl finding love, though. Maybe she could fall in love with an otaku, or...DEMANDE XD. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top